Innocent Eyes (Loki x OC)

By starksrogers2023

Lia Collins is a member/agent of a private organization called Classified Soldiers and Intellects (C.S.I). Sh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note before Epilogue
Epilogue: You Are My Sunshine
THANK YOU :)!!!!
oof

Chapter 13

2.3K 85 33
By starksrogers2023

The next day

Avengers' Tower –

"I swear last night was so weird!" Tony complained to Clint as they head to the elevator.

"Uh huh..." Clint nodded and pressed a button then the elevator closed.

"I felt like I wasn't talking to Loki last night!" Tony added "he's so... gentle and... shy! It's so not like the guy we fought in New York last year!"

"Like you said, Loki is in love with Lauren..." Clint replied "huh! For once you're actually right" he added and chuckled

"Ha-ha Clint," Tony deadpanned "I suddenly fell interested at them, hmm..." he said and turned to look at Clint, "how about we set them up!" Tony said smiling mischievously

"Do you have a death wish?"

"Come on! Loki needs help! And I kinda like them together; both scary and dangerous, they're a perfect match" he laughed

Clint chuckled, "Tony, last time you set someone up, you ended up spending $90,000 just to buy a café. Long story short, you blew their date" he said, "and how come you care about Loki? That guy threw you out the window remember?" he added

Tony sighed remembering the incidents, "yeah... but come on, it could be fun!" he insisted

"No... and I'm sure as hell if you set up their date, it might end up as Loki's loss" Clint said and laughed hard

"Wow that was just... mean of you Barton" Tony deadpanned, the elevator dings and they both exited with Tony pouting and Clint laughing so hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Lia jumped on the couch joining Loki who is reading a book. Loki looked at her and smiled then returned to reading, "you enjoying my books huh?" she asked. Loki smiled again, "oh yes... your books are very interesting, I'm thrilled to read something new" he replied. "Hmm... I'm kinda bored though" she said leaning her head to his shoulder, Loki's heart jumped at the contact and his sight turned to her quickly, "how about we go out today?" she asked giving him a sheepish smile. "W-where are we going?" he asked gulping, trying to hide his blush.

Lia sat straight and smiled at him, "somewhere fun!" she cheerfully replied "go get dressed!" she said before hopping out of the couch and racing to her room. Loki shook his head and got up from the couch to go to his room

Later –

Lia is driving the car while Loki is switching radio channels, she would smile watching him get frustrated because every channel always air advertisements. "Why are they always talking? I thought this thing is suppose to play music?" he complained. Lia chuckled and gave him her phone, "I've connected my phone to the stereo, choose from my music library instead" she suggested.

Loki took her phone and he scrolled on her list of music, a song title enticed him and he pressed it. As Lia heard the music he played, she nodded her head and smiled, "good song there mister" she said and chuckled". Loki smiled, "well, the title's enticing... and it sounded good"

All I can say is it was, enchanting to meet you...

After hearing the line, they both blush and an awkward silence fell, letting the music somehow fill the air. Loki cleared his throat, "well... it is indeed enchanting to meet you" he said and look away, Lia blushed harder "same here..." she said and cleared her throat "I mean... it's not every day you meet a god, so... yeah, it was enchanting to meet you too" she added.

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'll spend forever, wondering if you knew

I was enchanted to meet you...

Lia chuckled and blushed harder, "damn..." she whispered to herself, gripping the steering wheel tighter.

The lingering question kept me up

2 AM, who do you love?

I wonder 'til I'm wide awake...

Loki blushed harder too, then he paused the music "you know, I suddenly don't want to listen to music" he said still blushing "I would appreciate silence instead" he said crossing his arms to his chest and looked out the window, trying to contain his blush. Lia chuckled "whatever you want..." she said casually, trying to contain her blush as well.

They finally reached their destination which is the theme park, and since it's a weekday, not too many people are around. "What is this place?" Loki asked curiously as he looked around, Lia chuckled "this is a theme park, this is where people go when they wanna have fun"

"Oh..."

"Come let's go for the rides!" Lia said cheerfully, grabbing his hand and pulled him inside.

Unbeknownst to them, two strangers wearing a black hooded cloak is following them.

Lia and Loki enjoyed themselves in the park; they went to different rides like the Ferris wheel, tea cup ride, drop tower, even the merry-go-round which is Lia's idea and Loki protested, in the end he still ride in it but Lia didn't and she stayed behind the bars laughing at his long face, and the roller coaster which Loki protested again but he enjoyed after.

They are now at the claw machine, Loki spent about 20 tokens trying to get the plush teddy bear but he failed, he pouted. Lia patted his shoulder, "I'll get you more tokens" she said and set off to buy tokens. She came back and handed him 10 tokens and he played again, and failed.

"Screw it!" Loki huffed in frustration "can I just break the glass and steal the toys?" he asked mischievously, Lia glared at him "I'll buy you more tokens, go spend your remaining ones" she said before setting off. Loki sighed again and dropped a token to the claw machine and started playing again.

Lia on the other hand, stared at him from the distance and used her telekinetic power to move the claw finally getting the toy he wanted, Loki jumped in happiness as he finally got the toy and happily ran to Lia, "I got it!!" he cheered. Lia chuckled at his antics, "all that happiness for a small teddy bear?" she said. "It's an achievement!!" he said excitedly.

While they are having fun and appreciating each other's company, two sets of arrow flew right towards their direction. Lia who clearly heard the arrows coming towards them, acted quickly and caught the arrows with her bare hands before it hit Loki, her right hand swung and threw one of the arrow back to the one who shoot it; it hit a man in a black hooded cloak, her body spins and her left hand swung throwing the other arrow to someone behind them; and it hit another one wearing the same cloak. "What's going on?" Loki asked in panic, "I don't know..." Lia answered grabbing her gun from her back but she was thrown to the air by an unseen force, it's the other one in a black hooded cloak, Loki produced a dagger in his hand and threw it to the enemy.

There's no time for secrecy, Lia's long brunette hair turned creamy blonde and her pupils dilate, their two enemies were strangled with her telekinetic power and raised them high up in the air, then slammed them hard on the ground. The two enemies groaned in pain as they tried to stand up, Loki stood beside Lia, a glimmer of green light peel off his body and he's dressed back on his armor, daggers in hand and ready to fight. Their two enemies finally got up and took off their hoodies, what Lia saw next made her eyes go wide and her jaw drop

"Roland...?" she said, the man smirked

Loki's eyes widened, and sharply turned to Lia, "Lia... that's... that's you!" he said. Lia's eyes widened as she looked at the woman next to Roland, it's really her, she grits her teeth "no... that's not me!" she shouted, she turned to Roland, "and you're not Roland! You both are clones!!" she fired "what do you want?"

They both smirked, "him..." Lia's twin pointed at Loki, "we need a powerful god like him to lead us, our time to attack has come" she continued.

"Our? How many of you are there?" Lia asked

The twin smirked "enough to be called an army" she said in a husky voice, "we've seen what he did in New York, we saw how powerful he is and we know his legacy" she smiled devilishly, "we want him to come with us"

"If I might interject, if you want to have someone to lead you, it's not me!" Loki said "I'm not interested in conquering this planet anymore!" he added. Lia's doppelganger laughed, "who says you're gonna do it willingly?" she said, Loki's feature draw confusion, "we're gonna have to tear you apart and build you back up to follow our commands, we will make sure to unleash the devil out of you again" she added followed by a dark laugh.

Lia's hand formed a fist, "if you want him you're gonna have to go through me!" she said in a dangerous tone, her doppelganger laughed "and what could you possibly do to stop me? I have the same power as you, and if he resist, we can just kill him here and carry his body back to be cloned" she spat out.

That's the last straw; Lia's pupils dilate wider and she raised her right hand forming a fist, she crushed the neck of her evil twin with her powers killing her. Loki threw a dagger straight to the head of Roland's evil twin, killing him.

Loki and Lia blew a sigh then they froze, they realized where they are; everybody was looking at them, some were taking videos from their phones, the police arrived as well pointing guns at them, "stand down you two and put your hands behind your heads!" one of the police shouted.

Lia swallowed the lump in her throat as she looked around, she took a deep breath and her eyes opened wide; the brown ball in her eyes disappeared and there's nothing else but white, then everyone around them fell to the ground unconscious, and basically everybody else in the theme park. She also used her powers to corrupt the memory of their phones and the park's security cameras, erasing any videos taken and stop the ones that are still rolling. When she's done, she blinked and her eyes are back to normal.

"So..." a voice came, startling both Lia and Loki, "this is what it's all about..." the voice continued, Lia and Loki looked back and found four people walking towards them, its C.S.I's unit Alpha: Elena, Roland, Bea and Elena's other brother Arnold.

"Arnold, Bea... put the dead bodies in the body bag" Elena commanded and the two members nodded, Elena crossed her arms to her chest and looked straightly at Lia and Loki, "Prince Loki..." she called "I never thought this day will ever come" she continued as she walked towards him.

Lia stepped in and stood in front of Loki, shielding him from any possible harm, "Elena, let me explain..." she started. "You did a great job here Lia, I reckon you erased their memories about the incident" Elena continued, ignoring Lia's explanation, "Yes I did, but please hear me out..." Lia pressed. Elena held up her palm to stop her, "don't bother, I already have an idea of his presence here" she stated, Loki's eyes widened, Lia froze "you... you have?" she stuttered. Elena nodded and smiled

"We've got the bodies" Bea said holding a black body bag, "alright, let's get going before anyone else sees about this" Elena commanded then she looked at Lia, "let's talk about this somewhere" she said and they walked out.

Lia sighed and she looked up to look at Loki who is expressionless and they both followed Elena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: whoa!! Thank you soooooooo much for the 1k views, I appreciate your support in this story so, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 

~Joyceee :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 377 31
"She wasn't scared of the fire, she only became it, and that is what scared her the most" Adaline Nordin is a 22 year old girl trying to navigate he...
279K 9.2K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...
64.9K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
34.9K 1.1K 25
This story takes place before Thor, so Loki doesn't know he's a frost giant and hasn't taken over Earth. Y/N Njorddottir - The goddess of love, beaut...