※Spring Day※

By jungkooksshiii

Little did she know that her life will bloom again on a Spring Day. More

※0※
※1※
※2※
※3※
※4※
※5※
※6※
※7※
※8※
※9※
※10※
※11※
※12※
※13※
※15※
※16※
※17※
※18※
※19※
※20※
※21※
※22※
※23※
※24※
※25※
※26※
※27※
※28※
※29※
※30※

※14※

1.7K 105 8
By jungkooksshiii

I've called the PA yesterday so, today I'm going to meet her. I dressed decently for the meeting with the lady boss.

"Okay, here I go." I took my handbag and went out.

"Wish me luck, guys!" I waved at the pets before leaving the house. I looked around the place to find a taxi.

"Why is there no taxi right now?" I asked myself as I look at the long road ahead of me. I walk a bit more to the main road. Luckily, I found one taxi unoccupied.

"Please take me here, sir." I showed him the address and he nodded.

"Are you going to meet the CEO?" He suddenly speak up.

"Yes," I answered.

"My daughter really looks up to her. She's the fashion designer, right?" I nodded at his question.

"So, are you a fashion designer too?" I smiled and shook my head.

"No, I'm meeting her for a personal matter." He nodded and drives the car to the building. 

"Thank you, uncle." I thanked him and paid for the ride. I look at the enormous building right in front of me.

"Wow, she sure earns a lot to buy this building." I went inside and go to the information desk. The place was quite packed with people walking here and there. 

"Hello, I'm here for an appointment with Mrs Lim." I spoke to the worker.

"Okay, name?" 

"Kim Haeryung." She spoke through the intercom phone with Mrs Lim's PA, that's what I thought.

"She's in her office at the forth floor." She said.

"Okay, thank you, miss." I bowed and entered the lift. I reached the forth floor and met the PA.

"You're the one who called yesterday, right?" She asked me. 

"Yes," 

"Come in, miss." She opened the door for me and I stepped inside. 

"Boss, your guest is here." She told the boss who was busy searching for magazines on her book shelf. She turned around. Wow, she's so gorgeous.

"Hello, Miss Lim." I bowed at her. The PA left, leaving us two in the room.

"Hello, Miss.." She seemed to not know my name.

"Haeryung. Kim Haeryung."

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. I'm really busy so, I can't remember your name."

"It's okay." She gestured me to sit on the leather sofa in front of her desk. She sat on her swivel chair and set her arms on the desk.

"So, my PA told me you're here to interview me. What magazine or news you're working for?" She asked with a stern face. I'm doomed.

"I don't work for any magazine or news but I'm a final year student majoring in fashion. We were given an assignment which is to interview the big names in the fashion industry so, I hope you can-" I didn't finish my sentence because she spoke up first.

"Okay, okay. Sure, Haeryung." Her expression changed into a happy one.

"Wait a second." She pressed her intercom phone and told her PA to get two cup of coffee.

"Shall we start the interview now?" She looked at me with an anticipation.

"Ah, yes. Sure." I nodded and took out my notebook and pen. I started the fake interview with her and ask whatever that is relatable to her and her carrier.

"So, Miss Bora I'll ask you some question about your personal life. Are you okay with that?" 

"Sure, go on." She gestured me to continue.

"You're married to the lawyer, Jeon Junghyun. So, can you share a bit about him?" 

"Alright, my husband is from Busan. He is an orphan. He came here when he was 19 and we met through our friend. We got married at the age of 26. He is a wonderful person. He understands me and I think he is the perfect one for me." He sure lies a lot. Even to his wife. I continued with the acting and soon ended it.

"Thank you for giving me your cooperation, Miss Bora. It was nice interviewing you." I stood up and bowed at her. She patted my back with a smile, "Thank you for choosing me as the person you want to interview, Haeryung. I hope you'll succeed in your future." She sent me out of her office and I heave a sigh of relief.

"Thank God, I survived. I'm really sorry for lying, Miss Lim but I'll make sure to succeed." I look back at the building and hailed a taxi. I went back after buying KFC for Taehyung and I.

"You're back, Haeryung. Oh, yes! KFC!" Taehyung greeted me from the kitchen and immediately take the food from my hands. I get a glass of water for myself and sat on the wooden chair.

"So, tell me. How did it go?" He sits on the chair opposite of me and waited for my answer.

"It went well. Although there were some changes in plan." I murmured.

"What do you mean? Tell me the whole story, please." He is really eager to know.

"I made up stories, Oppa." His eyes widen in shock.

"You lied to her?!" He exclaimed. I shushed him and told him to listen to the whole story.

"I told her I am a fashion student. Then, I said I came to interview her for my assignment and she believed it. So, the interview started and I asked her about her personal life too and guess what? She was lied by her own husband, Jungkook's brother." 

"Wow! Just...wow! I'm mind blown." 

"But still, I feel guilty for lying to her though." I looked down at my glass and sighed. 

"What should I do, Oppa?" I looked up and saw him eating the fried chicken hungrily.

"Sorry," He smiled sheepishly and chewed down the food.

"Well, I think you should tell her the truth." He gave his opinion.

"What if she's mad at me?"

"It's better to tell her the truth." I nodded and stood up.

"I'm going to take a shower. Enjoy eating." I pat his back and entered my room. I lied on bed and closed my eyes. I was about to sleep but interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I took my phone and looked at the caller.

"What a surprise." I slide the answer icon and put my phone near my ear.

"Hello, Haeryung." It has been so long since I hear his voice. It took me some time to answer.

"Hello, Jungkook." I can hear him clearing his throat before speaking.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you?" I asked back.

"I'm..okay." Liar. I know he's not okay.

"I know you're not okay, Jungkook. Tell me what's bothering you." I replied. He went silent for a while and spoke up.

"Okay, can we meet now?" I looked at the clock. It's not that late.

"Sure, where to meet?"

"I'll pick you up. Around 20 minutes."

"Okay," We ended the call and I realise I haven't shower.

"Oh, shit!" I rushed to get my towel and entered the bathroom.

"Yah! Why are you running?" I heard Taehyung asked from outside the door.

"I'll meet Jungkook after this." I answered while applying shampoo to my hair.

"Wow, you sure miss him a lot that you run like flash just to meet him." He commented.

"Yah!" I shouted and he just laughed it away. I finished showering and dried my hair with the hair dryer. I put on my black knitted sweater and dark blue denims. I combed my hair and let it rest on my shoulder.

"Why am I so thrilled about this?" I asked myself as I applied my lipstick. Then, my phone rings.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I'm here."

"Okay," After looking at myself for the last time, I went out.

"Don't go home too late, Haeryung!" I heard my brother shouted from inside. I took the lift and went down. I saw his car by the roadside and walked towards his car. I feel nervous, somehow.

"Hi," I greeted as I open the door.

"Hi," He looked at me with a smile. His smile made my heart race. You need to control your feelings, Haeryung.

"Okay, let's go now." I spoke up and looked forward, waiting for him to drive. I can feel his eyes gazing at me. Then, he let out a soft chuckle.

"Wear your seatbelt first, Haeryung. For your own safety."

"O-okay," I stuttered. What is happening to me? After I buckled my seatbelt, he drives the car and the ride was silent. I decided to break the ice.

"So, what did you do in Busan?" He looked at me then back to the road.

"I'll tell you later." He said and continue driving. I nodded and just sit silently. Jungkook parked the car and pulled the gear.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"There," He pointed in front. A cafe.

"Okay," We went out and walked towards the cafe. Then, we ordered two pieces of cake and two drinks. We settled down at the table near the window.

"So, uhm.." He was thinking of things he wants to say.

"Remember the man who talked to me before?" He started and I nodded.

"He's my father's friend."

"Okay," I responded.

"He told me that my father fainted due to heart attack because of my brother. I went back to take care of him and also my brother is going to sell the flower shops for his own business. That's why I was really angry that time. I feel like punching him until he's dead." I looked at his clenched fist. He is going to sell the shops?!

"Why is he selling the shops?!" My voice was loud that people started looking at us. He shushed me and I apologised.

"Mother told me he is opening a firm next year so, he needs extra money and by selling the shop he can gain some profit from it."

"Are you not going to do anything about it?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I'm stressed up, Haeryung. I don't even know how to start. My brother is a powerful person. Is it possible to fight him back?" For the first time, he sounds really lost and helpless. It's time for me to help him.

"Maybe I can help you." His eyes look like they are sparkling.

"But first, let's eat." I grabbed the spoon and eat my cake.

"Okay,"

So, Jungkook is back. What will happen after this? Leave your comments and vote too, yeah? Lots of love ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 0 30
When Y/N starts to open up to social butterfly of her new school ,Jeon Jungkook, both there lives change. his ex comes back and he learns the past li...
150K 5K 44
Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé?
10.7K 569 21
"I am happiest when I'm right next to you. When you're in love - true love - you will absolutely feel that this person completes you" "My night has b...
69 1 10
Love can bloom anywhere, at any time, for anyone. It's all about the timing and the person. But what if everything is right but you could not save yo...