DEVIL IN ME ▹ supernatural[1]

By fandomlover727

DEVIL IN ME| "human's make mistakes all the time, but the good ones don't run away from their problems, they... More

EPIGRAPH
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE ↴
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
ACT TWO ↴
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ACT THREE ↴
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ANGEL ON FIRE
BONUS

ELEVEN

3.3K 143 11
By fandomlover727

"sympathy for the devil is fuel for the flame".

APOCALYPSE WORLD:

After Jenna and Jack joined the Human Resistance along with Mary Winchester, it had been a hectic time. They fought, grieved, and overexerted their powers in the name of protecting the humans. Jenna got along with them, most notably two teenage boys named Nixon and James. It seemed like having companions besides Mary and Jack really seemed to help her keep going.

But that didn't mean that she didn't miss her family. Sam, Castiel, and Dean were in their world probably going crazy to find the three. Jenna didn't even know if they understood that they were in the AU world. She just hoped that they could get there in time to help all of these people.

Jenna had no idea how close they really were, bringing her biological uncle Gabriel with. And, unknowingly, bringing Lucifer along for the ride.

CAVE:

Sam woke up in the cave he had just previously died in, attacked by monsters at his throat. He woke up wheezing, gasping for air. Sam felt his neck and he breathed heavily, not feeling the would that had been there previously.

Sam got himself up, still checking that his wound wasn't there. Sam made the mistake of turning around, finding the devil creepily standing behind him. "Boo!" Sam gasped for air, startled by the realization that not only was Lucifer in the Apocalypse World, but that he was most likely the one who brought him back.

Lucifer only laughed to himself at Sam's expression. "Hey, Sammy" Lucifer greeted. "No..." Lucifer made a face. "Yeah" He sighed before continuing on. "I mean, you could do the whole pinch yourself, rub your eyes thing, or you could put on your big boy pants and just, you know, cut to the realization that yep, it's me" Lucifer played with a few cobwebs as he trailed off.

"Y-you...you..." Lucifer stood back up. "You brought me back?" Sam was still shaken up by everything. "I did. You're welcome" Sam held a pained expression in his eyes as the man who tortured his soul for over a hundred years(in hell time) stood before him. "Why?" Sam questioned, knowing full well that Lucifer always had something he wanted to be done.

"Oh, well, I'm getting to that" Sam then gasped when he remembered the one thing that got them across the dimensions. "The Rift. The Rift, Rowena" Lucifer interjected. "Oh, she's okay. I mean, I was going to kill her, but she blasted me here before I had a chance to, so. It's great, self-defense. But, uh, I was coming here anyway" Sam still couldn't understand how Lucifer was powerful.

"But we drained you" He pressed. "So...how did I have the juice to pull off my little Lazarus trick?" Sam's face held an expression of fear and horror. "Uh, that's a long story, but I was basically tracking you here, and then I came across a handful of Michael's angels and I ate 'em. I guess it's not really a long story, is it?" Lucifer explained.

"What do you want?" Sam asked. "What do I want? I want what everyone wants. I want a personal apology from Pop. I want rerun-free, year-round episodes of Drag Race" Sam was heavily annoyed and irritated with Lucifer's stalling. " Yeah, got it. Okay, right. We're done here" Sam grabbed his backpack as he started to search for something.

"Are you going? Here, it's dark out there" Lucifer offered a flashlight only for Sam to pull out his own. Sam turned on his flashlight and turned around, only to see a pack of the same vampires that killed him being held behind an invisible barrier, snarling and growling at Sam.

"Yeah, they're sorta...sorta all over there, and I'm holding them back. They're just waiting for a little snap of my fingers, but I didn't want 'em flooding in her and eatin' ya again, not until we finished our convo" Lucifer pretended like he was going to snap just to see how Sam would react.

Sam then looked over at Lucifer with irritation over the mind games he was trying to play. "What do you want?" This was when Lucifer got a bit annoyed as he remembered the words Rowena spoke to him.

"Your wee little twins are over there, and they'll be so glad to see their three fathers. Of course, as far as their concerned, they are their father's. And you? You're nothing to them".

"I want what you already have, a relationship with my son and daughter" Lucifer noticed the suspicious look Sam had. "Okay, there was a time that I would, you know, just grab them, but I've grown" Sam didn't believe even one word coming out of the devil's mouth. "I'm sure you have" He scoffed sarcastically.

"I have, Samuel. I want my son, my daughter, and you're gonna help me" Lucifer smiled at the thought of finally meeting the two. All he knew about them was what he was told by Castiel, which he was obviously not going to completely believe.

"How?" Sam looked at him puzzled. "Well, I don't feel like they'll give me a chance unless I come bearing gifts" Sam was still confused. "Yep, boop!" Lucifer poked Sam's chest. "That's you" Sam turned his head away from Lucifer in disgust, fear, and confliction.

"Look, Sammy, I'm...I'm not asking you to, to like it or to like me. All I'm asking is that you acknowledge the truth, that I was the one who brought you back to life, that I was the one who lifted you from the darkness and into the light. Okay?" Sam's eyes closed as he felt all of his emotions flooding into him, even the old ones from the times Lucifer abused him in the cage.

"Apocalypse World, Michael's armies, you really think you and your family can handle that stuff alone? You need me" Lucifer tried to persuade. "And what if I say no?" Lucifer squinted his eyes, clearing his throat in frustration at the stubborn Winchester. He couldn't believe that this was supposed to be his original true vessel.

"All right, let me just make this really, really, really easy, easy enough for even you to understand, Sammy. I'm gettin' to Jack and Jenna, one way or the other. The only question is are you coming with?" Lucifer pointed his flashlight over to the vampires.

"Or that?" He raised his hand to snap his fingers to let the vampires in if Sam said no. " Your move, champ".

CAMP:

Jenna and Jack had been so elated to see Castiel and Dean were back, but it quickly diminished when they found out that Sam died on the way to save them. Jack was in denial while Jenna was in tears.

"No, he can't be dead. He can't be dead" Jack rambled as he held his sister in a side hug to comfort her. "Jack, Jenna, I--" Jack deflected Castiel's attempt to comfort him, clinging closer to Jenna. "Couldn't you bring him back?" Castiel stammered but had no idea how to respond so Jack looked at Gabriel. " Why didn't you bring him back?" Jack exclaimed angrily, lowering his voice so he wouldn't upset Jenna further.

"Jack...if we could've, we would've. I'm so sorry" The bell chiming stopped everyone, Jenna tried to push her emotions back considering the bell usually meant something bad and that she needed to be ready.

Everyone's eyes glanced over to where the bell was coming from, overwhelmingly surprised when none other than Sam Winchester walked into the camp.

They all gaped in awe, the moment turning sinister when Lucifer sauntered out. Sam closed his eyes and looked down in guilt and pain, Jenna winced and stepped backward into Castiel's side as the man's soul felt so dark and twisted. There was only one creature that had that dark of a soul, Lucifer. Jack stepped over to Jenna and gripped her hand to comfort her.

Lucifer mentally frowned when he looked over at his kids, Jenna and Jack held hands in confusion and fear while Castiel had a protective arm wrapped around Jenna.

"Hello, son, daughter".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
11.7K 717 11
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗬 ◦•◦ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* ◦•◦ W...
5.6K 337 16
❝ 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline...
184K 4.9K 32
Highest Rankings: #1 in Angels #1 in Sam Winchester #1 in Dean Winchester #1 in Nephilim #2 in Supernatural #2 in Heaven #4 in Winchester ~~~ ...