I Didn't Steal The Bad Boys D...

By fallenxroses

Sequel to I Stole The Bad Boys Diary. You must read that story first or this will make zero sense!! ✼ ✼ ✼ It... More

00. author note & cast list
01. unexpected calls
02. dangerous games
03. forgiveness
04. we are not done here
05. breathe
06. get out
07. living a lie
08. blair edwards
9. lies on top of lies
10. you must know
11. expecting the unexpected
12. complications
13. here with you
14. don't walk away
15. overthinking
16. free
17. thinking of the past
18. warned you
20. this ends here today
21. acceptance
22. trust
23. stares
24. hold on tight
25. try to remember
26. don't forget
27. unknown letters
28. there's no going back now
epilogue

19. exposed

2.3K 121 23
By fallenxroses

"Stop moving Cassie!" Ava yelled at Cassie as she rolled her eyes pulling Cassie's head closer toward her. "Keep your head in this position."

"Do you mind Av?" Cassie hissed back. "My party is starting in a few hours, why are you stressing me out?"

I basically tuned Ava and Cassie out and my mind went to other places. A few hours after I had met with Mia, I was still worried about what Megan had said about Vanessa. Should I try to call her?

"Stop yelling the both of you." Bella shook her head. "All of us getting ready together was suppose to be fun." She frowned.

"It will be!" Zoey stood up clapping her hands together. "You guys need to calm down." She looked down at Cassie and Ava especially. "I'm going to get water or something." Zoey mumbled, "Anyone wanna come?"

I instantly jumped up onto my feet. I couldn't stand to stay here in this room listening to Ava and Cassie argue any longer. "I'm coming with you." I laughed as I followed Zoey downstairs to get the water.

Zoey stopped and looked over at me laughing. "I didn't even want water, my ears were just bleeding." She giggled.

I shook my head at her. "Shame on you Zoey." I then laughed. "But no seriously I could feel my ears bleeding too." I said and we both sat there laughing for a minute until I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I looked up at Zoey again and I felt bad thinking back. "Zoey I've meant to tell you this but I never got the chance." I mumbled and averted my eyes to the floor.

Zoey nodded her head hesitantly. "What happened Scar?" Her green eyes burning holes into my soul. "Did something bad happened happen to you?" She asked gently concerned for me and I smiled at how caring she always was.

I shook my head quickly, "No I'm fine. I just mean I want to apologize." She took a step back from me and gave me a look. I knew she was wondering what the hell I was talking about so I quickly explained. "I know you have feelings for Blake." I mumbled and she got quite.

"How do you know?" She said quietly as her warm brown skin ever so slightly turned a shade a red. It was hard to see but it was there. "I never told anyone."

"I see the way you look at him. I just want to say that I'm sorry that he liked me instead of you. It breaks my heart that you had to hear about that. You know that I never liked him back though?" I asked her desperately. "He only dated Megan to get over me."

Zoey held up her hands. "Calm down Scarlett." She laughed, "You're one of my best friends I could never hate you. I have no idea why you're apologizing because it's not your fault. I know you love Jace not Blake." I nodded my head at her knowly, "Please don't ever tell him. I know he will never feel the same way."

I frowned as I saw the pain in her eyes. "I'm still sorry." A smile spread gently across my face. "You never know."

Zoey shook her head quickly, "I know he doesn't." Her words were cut short by Cassie's voice.

"Where is that water? It's been like ten mintues. . . did you guys die or something?"

Zoey and I both laughed at Cassie. "We should probably get back to getting ready." Zoey suggested and I agreed. "Promise me you won't ever tell him?" She asked our eyes locking.

I was hesitant but I nodded anyway. "I promise."

---

"You look stunning Scarlett!" Cassie squealed beside me, "Don't steal my thunder." She giggled.

I was wearing the navy blue dress that Ava and I both picked out. My blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail, and I had on a little more makeup than I usually did but it still wasn't too much.

"Oh stop!" I told Cassie, "Would you look at yourself. . . you're so stunning." I said and I really did mean it. Cassie's hair was in perfect waves and her makeup made her green eyes pop beautifully. "That red dress on you. . . wow."

Cassie blushed at me. "Are sure it isn't too bold?" She looked down at her dress tilting her.

"No." I shook my head, "It's your eighteenth birthday!" As soon as I woke up I had called Cassie to wish her a happy birthday but there was no harm in telling her again. "I love you, happy birthday." I said pulling her into a tight hug.

"The boys are here." Ava informed Cassie and I as she popped her head quickly into the room. "Come downstairs both of you. Scar, Jace is waiting for you." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

Cassie started to walk away, but she turned around and pulled me along with her. We both made our way downstairs. Jace quickly pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around my body. "You look amazing." He whispered in my ear. I couldn't control myself from giggling.

My cheeks turned slightly pink as I said, "You look amazing too." He really did look amazing, I was a lucky girl. Jace's all black suit fit around his body nicely.

"Okay everyone come in for a picture." Cassie's mother squealed.

Cassie rolled her eyes at her overly excited mother. "Is that very necessary mother?" She asked shrugging her shoulders.

"Yes of course! You're never too old for pictures with your friends." She smiled at us and we all laughed in response. I stood beside Jace and Ava, we all gave our biggest smile as the camera flashed with bright white lights. "Okay I think I got some good ones." Cassie's mom mumbled looking down at her camera. "The limo will be here any second now. Everyone get ready."

---

The limo ride to the banquet hall was about a half an hour but it felt like ten minutes, because we were all having such a good time, and if I was going to be honest that was the first time I had ridden in an actual limo.

As soon as I walked in I already so many people laughing and dancing along with the music. There was a large balloon that read 'Happy Eighteenth Cassie!' I turned around looking for Jace but I only saw Blake standing there with two cups in his hands. His eyes met mine and he walked over toward me. "Hey Scar! Want a drink?"

I nodded my head, quickly taking a sip. "Wait did you poison it?" I laughed. Blake laughed back at me hysterically which seriously made me question his sanity. "Jeez Blake we've only been here for a minute and you're already drunk?"

He shook his head slowly. "I'm not drunk silly." He mumbled taking another sip.

"Of course you aren't." I sighed and my mind went back to the conversation with Zoey. I promised her I wouldn't tell Blake but it really felt like he maybe needed to know. "No." I whispered to myself. It was definitely not my place to tell him.

I desperately looked around the room for Jace. I finally spotted him, slowly but surely I could feel myself calming down. "Jace is calling me. I'll see you later." Blake looked back at me utterly confused but he shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

"Hey babe do you want to dance?" Jace asked smirking at me. But if I was going to be honest I couldn't really dance.

"I can't-"

"Whatever Scar." Ava cut me off. I looked at her surprised. "Come on, dance with us!" Ava pulled Jace and I both onto the dance floor.

At this point I didn't care about what I looked like, all I knew was that I was having a blast with my best friends. I moved my body to the beat of the music laughing and smiling. "Hey guys I had the weirdest day-dream?" Blake suddenly spoke up.

"What is it now dude?" Leo asked Blake as he rolled his eyes. "Did Megan try to kill you again?" He laughed as so did everyone else. Leo could never let that go he found it so funny.

"No." Blake shook his head laughing, "I always have these crazy ideas-"

"Should I tell him now Scar? Or do you want to tell him?" We all quickly turned around to see Vanessa standing there with Megan behind her with her head hung low.

"Megan?" Blake questioned, "What are you doing here? Cassie didn't invite any of you."

I nervously looked over at Cassie, and she shook her head. "Please stop Vanessa, it's Cassie's birthday." I begged her desperately because sadly I knew where this was going, and I didn't want Jace to find out this way.

"Okay and?" Vanessa snapped, "You ruined my life and took my friends away from me. Now I'm going to do the same to you." An evil smile spread smoothly across her lips. All I wanted to do in this moment was run away from all my problems.

"What the hell is she talking about Scarlett?" Jace questioned and I could tell he was getting angry.

"I think you're pathetic Scarlett." Vanessa hissed at me. "I mean the only reason Jace ever liked you over me is because you stole his diary." At this point Vanessa was close to screaming and everyone got silent, the music even got quieter. "I saw you reading it today. Are you a stalker or something? You read everything about Jace that's why he fell for you. You already knew everything about him, so naturally he probably thought you guys had a lot in common. I can't believe you would play your own boyfriend like that." She laughed in my face. "You're a pathetic stalker. You invaded his privacy." Vanessa looked around. She pointed toward me in a taunting matter. "I knew Scarlett isn't who she said she was, or should I say Balir?"

Vanessa finished and all I could feel was the tears rolling down my cheeks.

---

AHHH I feel bad but Scar needed to get exposed lol! Anywho TWO CHAPTERS in one week whooo. I'm really trying to write a lot before school starts in september so expect more updates soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
81 0 27
All her life it's been the same. Same classes every week, same dinner with her family every night, even the same fights with her little brother, but...
1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...