Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

Door Ink0006

The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apa... Meer

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)
Chapter One: Where Are We...?
Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!
Chapter Three: Pass The Test!
Chapter Four: MIZUKI!
Chapter Five: Missions
Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder
Chapter Seven: Fuck!
Chapter Eight: The Truth and Some Past
Chapter Nine: Plan!
Chapter Ten: Travel Back
Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?
Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!
Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!
Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More
Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro
Chapter Sixteen: Story Time
Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam
Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!
Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!
Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!
Chapter Twenty-One: Rematch!
Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!
Chapter Twenty-Three: Girls Are Easy To Fight!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sprinklers
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six
Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi
Chapter Twenty Eight: Ice Cream!!!!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanks Misplaced
Chapter Thirty: Koori
Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]
Chapter Thirty Three: The Finale [Part 3]
A/N
A/N MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]

365 16 5
Door Ink0006

Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]

I walked over to Asuma and Kakashi as Lily jumped onto my shoulder. Then I remembered everything. What I did. What I said. How I acted. Julie. How upset she was. How much I hurt her.

My eyes widened. “I need to go,” I said. And with that, I ran off out the hospital.

...

Julie

I ignored the numerous cuts and bruises on my arms and body. I ignored my broken arm and shoulder. I ignored the fact that I was in tatters, and there were ten guys left.

I grabbed a bandit by his crotch and his chest. I hoisted him up, then slammed him down on his head. Thirty-One. I flew at the next guy, kicking him in the head, a crazed smile on my face. As he fell, I dropped my knee into his neck.

Thirty-Two. I got up, running at the next guy. He slashed me across the arm. I cocked my fist back and cracked his skull with the force of my palm. He staggered back to the ground, blood gushing from his nostrils. Thirty-three.

Blood. Lots of it. I love seeing it. I love red. I love blood.

That’s when I saw it. It, was quite possibly, the best piece of crafted metal I’d ever seen put into a sword.

I snatched it up, tested the weight in my hands. It weighed just as much as my paintbrush.

I looked up. There were a few guys left.

“She’s a demon!” a bandit shouted. “The Demon of the Leaf!”

I liked that. Demon of the Leaf. I ran at the last few guys, a battle cry leaving my lips.

Tam

I woke up the next day to the morning sun, under a tree somewhere in the village. At least I think anyway. I can’t remember anything from last night. I looked ‘round to see empty sake bottles all around me.

Oh, I remember now. I drank myself stupid.

My wrist was killing me. My arm hurt, as did many of my muscles. Then the events of last night flashed in my mind. Hayate. The fight. The hospital. The fighting. The cutting. The yelling. The heartbreak. The pain. The healing. The running. The drinking.

I breathed deeply, trying to ignore the fact that I had a hangover and sat myself up against the tree. Why do I always try and drink my problems away? It never helps.

After some time just sitting there to wake up, to sober up a bit more, I got to my feet and stretched. With a sigh, I headed to the hospital to see how Hayate was doing. I needed to see him. Then, I needed to talk to everyone that I completely pissed off yesterday.

Especially Julie.

Julie

I stood under the morning sun, the scent of blood heavy on my clothes. Red pervaded my vision, and I tingled all over. I knew the moment I calmed down would be the moment when everything started to hurt.

I clenched my fists; it was still powerful in me. I still wanted to fight. I wanted more blood.

Jujubee. What happened, baby? Why’re you upset?

I gasped, looking up. I blinked through the red. Standing in front of me was a man with a wide belly, a scruffy beard. Kind eyes, stern with worry. Worry for me.

I swallowed, the red starting to fade. “Poppa?” I whispered, Jensen twisting in my chest. The sword in my hand fell to the ground. Tears sheeted over my eyes in thickening layers until I cleared them away.

Poppa was gone. So was the rage.

Everything—my leg, my shoulder, my sides, my face, my arms, my muscles, my heart, my head, my mind—I clenched my fists and roared at the sky, falling onto my busted knees, shouting myself raw.

I didn’t know why I was so angry. Was it because Tam didn’t want my help? Was it because my love for Zabuza could be all but real? Was it because I really missed my Poppa? Was it because I wasn’t myself? Am I worried about Hayate? Am I worried about Tam? What is crashing down on me that I can’t even understand my own emotions? How hurt am I?

How hurt are you, Julie?

“I DON’T KNOW!” I shouted, looking at the morning. It was so crisp, so beautiful up there in the heavens, while down here I was surrounded by blood, organs, iron, death. The Demon of the Leaf did this.

It wasn’t who I am, but it was who I’ve become. And I have to figure out if it’s who I want to be.

Right after I wake up.

Tam

I headed to the hospital, wishing the sun wasn’t so damn bright. Before I could get any further, Gai and Neji jumped from a rooftop and landed in front of me. They came too quickly, so I staggered back a bit, but they didn’t seem to notice.

“Tam!” Gai shouted. “Good morning!”

God, did he have to be so loud? But he couldn’t know I drunk myself stupid. That’d be a bad image on me. “Hey, Gai-sensei,” I said, looking between he and Neji. “What’s up?”

“Jurei-san didn’t return home last night,” Neji said. My heart sank.

“She did what?”

“It’s what she didn’t do, I’m afraid,” Gai said, his eyes glistening with tears.

I stopped him, holding my hands out. “Don’t, don’t. I’ll help you look.”

They gave me a wary gaze, but eventually nodded me on. I broke off towards my house, thinking Zabuza was the first place she could’ve went.

I was wrong.

“No,” Zabuza said, and I saw the worry in his gaze. “She didn’t come here last night.”

“Did something happen?” Haku asked, peering from behind Zabuza. I rubbed my arm. I told them about what happened with Hayate and Baki, and how I flipped out on everyone in the hospital.

“And she didn’t go home last night, and Gai and Neji are out looking for her,” I finished, scratching my arm and looking at the ground.

They were silent for a moment. “She was just trying to help, sis,” Haku said gently.

“I know,” I said, a bit frustrated. “I know.” I looked up at them. “Will you let me know if she comes this way?”

Zabuza nodded. “Yeah. Go find her, ya little shit.”

I nodded and went down the stairs, rushing through the village, wondering just where Julie could’ve went.

Julie

I found a holster for my new sword and strapped it to my back before I started walking back to the Leaf. I took care of my wounds when I woke up, using some medicines I found during my raid of the bandit camp. My shoulder was still a little sore; and my arm, heck. That was casted. My stomach was casted; I had some broken ribs, too. The medicine helped me walk back. Pain killers work miracles on a tired body and soul.

I thought back on the fight. Though it scared me how much blood I spilt, I couldn’t help but remember the thought with love and adoration. How I recklessly swung the blade around, not sure how to use it, but causing brutal murder. How I was so filled with the fight that I didn’t care how wounded I got—clearly, I’m paying for that, now. Slashing bodies in half, splattering blood all over the earth and rocks!

It was true; I loved to fight. I jumped into that fight with Zabuza that first time because I wanted it. I wanted to fight Tam the other day, but I didn’t because I love her too much. I wanted to fight somebody. I didn’t care if it was a bunch of bandits who actually got me pretty good before I got them.

I made a great haul, though. I got a sword, some short blades now at my hips, I got some more kunai, shuriken, medicine, food pills, clothes I could alter to make them more me, precious metals I sold in the town over.

I was nearing the Gates when I saw her break through them.

“Julie!” Tam shouted, looking relieved. “I was just about to come find you!”

She ran over to me and threw her arms around my neck. I didn’t move to hug her. The only thing that I allowed to hurt was Jensen. He was aching with both emotional and physical pain.

When she released me, she looked at me. I could tell she was worried about me, but I didn’t let my face show it. “Where’d you go? What happened? Gai is worried sick! Zabuza and Haku are worried about you, too. Gai’s even got Neji in a tiff.”

“Neji huh?” I said, in a bored tone. I walked around her and towards Konoha. “Nice.”

There was silence at my back. I sighed; I knew she wasn’t going to talk to me because, really, I didn’t want to talk to her, either. She didn’t want my help. She didn’t need me. I’m probably overreacting.

But cutting herself? I’m trying to understand—she needed some kind of release—but self-harm? It hurts those around her more than herself, and I can’t support that.  

“Julie,” Tam called. “I know you’re mad at me—”

“I don’t want to talk about it—”

“But—”                        

“Tam, don’t—”

“Julie, I’m really—”

“Tam, I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t want to talk to you right now.” I stopped walking. I turned around and looked at her. I bit my bottom lip; she looked like I just shot her puppy. “Let me be mad for a bit, okay?”

She rubbed her arm, looking at the ground. “Okay…”

I sighed, my head starting to hurt, right over my right eye. I’m a horrible person for being upset, aren’t I? I’m not making what happened better by acting this way, am I? I just need to think. I can’t stay mad at Tam forever, I know that. She reminds me of Jeanie; a lot, actually. That’s why I can’t hate her, or be mad at her.

“I’m not mad,” I said, out-of-the-blue. “I just…I just need a bit.”

I didn’t say anything else. I just started walking. I knew where I was going. I was going to tell Gai I was okay. I was going to tell Neji I was okay. Then, I was going to tell Haku and Zabuza that I was okay.

Gai nearly choked me to death with how happy he was to see me. He begged me to go to the hospital, but I assured him I was okay to walk around. Neji, the little punk, tried not to be happy that I was okay. He more so showed his anger and frustration that he was worried for nothing. I ruffled his hair and smooched him on the cheek, leaving him red-faced and stunned by my father’s side as I walked off towards Asuma’s.

I was about to walk up to the gates when Zabuza came out of them on his own.

He ran up to me, wanting to choke the life out of me, but he turned on his heel and stormed away. I smirked, amused. He then looked me up and down.

“Where were you? Gone for a whole fucking day and don’t say shit! And what the fuck happened?” He started picking at me, complaining and bitching and worrying, and cursing me to an early grave. And caring.

I just held him still before he hurt himself. I walked him to the porch, sat him down on the steps, and sat beside him. I told him what happened. I told him what happened at the hospital. I told him where I went.

He shoved me on my arm, my hurt arm, thank you. If I didn’t have pain killers in me, that would’ve hurt like a bitch.

I rubbed my arm. “What was that for?” I looked at Zabuza. He looked completely worried and upset.

“It’s my fault you’re like that,” he said. “I’m the one who told you to get angry like that.”

He was, but he wasn’t the reason I enjoyed the fight. I took his face in my good hand and smiled at him.

“I’ve always loved to fight, Zabuza,” I said. “Even before I got here. I loved to fight. It’s in my blood.” I must have been high on something, because words just tumbled out of my mouth. “That’s why I wanted to fight you so badly, and why I like you too. You’re a fighter, you’re strong, you’re an asshole, you’re caring. You worry about Tam, Haku, and you worry about me. You’re hot, too, let’s not forget that.”

“Don’t tell them that, though,” Zabuza warned me. I smiled.

“Sure.” I rested my head on his shoulder, my arm falling into his lap. “Well,” he said. “You’re still a fucking dumbass bitch for not telling anywhere where you were going. And…you’re not so bad yourself.”

I snorted. “That’s all you got?”

He sighed. “Well, you’re bitchy, you’re obnoxious, you’re perverted, pushy, and manipulative,” he said. Gees, tell me how you really feel. “But you’re strong. You’re caring. You’re…comfortable? And…”

He muttered the last part. I looked up at him. He was looking off to the side, a little red in his cheeks. “What was that?”

He sighed, saying it a little louder. “You smell nice.”

I burst into laughter. I looked up at him, trying to stop laughing, but I couldn’t. I laughed so hard, I started crying.

“Oh fuck you,” Zabuza said, getting up. I grabbed his arm, awkwardly with my good arm. I pulled myself up to my feet, using him as a weight. I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him down to kiss me.

“You smell nice, too,” I said with a smile.

“I worried about your ass, ya know,” Zabuza said, grabbing the wrist that held onto his shirt. “Like a lot.”

“I know,” I said, my smile fading. “I’m sorry.”

“I never gave you an answer, did I?” he said. I didn’t know what he was talking about.

He kissed me this time. My eyes widened with shock. He took my hand off his chest and pulled away just as I kissed him back.

“I guess, I like you, too,” He said. Then he smirked. “That’s why I’m not talking to you for the rest of the fucking week.”

5 days later

Hayate

I was in pain when I woke up.

I kept my eyes closed. It seemed like too much effort to open them. I kept replaying the last two or three moments before I passed out in my head. Tam, she seemed so sad but so strong. Jurei was like a rock for her. They both seemed so determined to get me to safety. But Tam also looked so broken and frail. I just wanted to help her like Jurei did and was. I don’t know what would’ve happened if Jurei didn’t stop Baki and let Tam take me to the hospital. But I just wanted to comfort Tam, let her know it was going to be alright, but I was the one causing it. I was the one dying on her.

I lied there, thinking for a bit when I felt something, or should I say someone, move on my chest. I opened my eyes slowly and looked down to find Tam, fast asleep. Her arms folded and her head on them. Which rested on my chest.

She shifted once again, and it became quite hard for me to breathe right. My chest was hurting a little now.

“Tam,” I tried speaking, but it came out as a whisper. I lifted my free hand and shook her gently, trying to wake her. She groaned a little, then her head snapped up and she looked at me ecstatically. She had a mix of happiness, worry, sadness, anger, and guilt in her eyes as she looked at me.

“Are you okay?” She asked, I nodded. “Do you need anything?” I nodded again. “What?” she asked standing.

“D-drink,” I croaked out. She walked over to a table and poured a glass of water for me. She walked back over and handed it to me. I went to take it, but my hand was too weak.

“Here, let me help.” She said gently. She placed the glass down and helped me sit up. I looked around to see Momochi-san sitting in a chair on the wall in front of my bed. He was sleeping soundly. He must’ve been here with Tam.

Tam sat on the bed next to me and took the glass again. She helped me drink until there was nothing left in the glass. “Want some more?” he asked. I shook my head.

“Are you in pain?” she asked. I nodded, I was in quite a bit of pain, to tell you the truth. “Do you want a doctor?” she asked.

“No, I’m not in that much pain,” I said softly and coughed a little.

“You’re still weak, Hayate. Go back to sleep. I’ll still be here,” she said.

“How much have you had?” I asked as I lied back down. Tam pulled the cover up and tucked me in.

“Comfy?” she asked.

“Yes. How much sleep Tam?” I asked. She smiled at me.

“Enough,” she said. That was a drop dead lie.

“Liar,” I told her. She grinned.

“I’m going to be going home soon. Julie is taking over shifts.” she said.

“And you’ll sleep when you get home?” I asked. She nodded.

Tam

I won’t sleep, but he doesn't need to know what. I’ve not slept since that day. I have nightmares, it’s so bad. I see Hayate die. I see everyone that's dead that I loved die over again. I hear all the horrible things I said to people that day.

The only time I slept since was just before he woke up and when I fell asleep talking to Zabuza. I woke up pretty much sprawled out on top of him. I went red as fuck when Asuma and Haku walked in.

Anyway, I need to fine someway of sleeping soon. The finals are in a few days and I’m still not fully talking to Julie. I feel so bad for what I did to her. She cares so much for me, and I was so mean to her.

 A knock on the door came and with it, Julie. I laughed when I saw her in a nurse’s outfit. She smirked but not at me; it was at Hayate. See what I mean when I said we aren’t talking much?

“Nurse Julie is here, my darlings,” she said, strutting into the room. It was quite comedic and theatrical, with all her waves and gestures. “Hey, baby cakes,” she said to Hayate as she entered the room. “How you doing?”

“Still hurting,” Hayate answered. “But I’m fine. Better.”

“He was just about to go back to sleep,” I said, my heart beating a little. I hope she’d say something to me.

“Okay,” she said flatly, no emotion whatsoever. I deflated at little. She was still a bit angry with me.

I wanted to talk to her; to make things right. She hadn’t talked to me all week, and apparently Zabuza wasn’t talking to her, either. He said nothing happened, but deep down I knew something was up. Maybe they had a fight. And as it was looking now, she didn’t look like she’d give me the time of day today.

She surprised me when she clasped my shoulder. “I’ve got things here,” Julie said. “So why don’t you go get some sleep or something? Do you need anything? Coffee? Food?”

I stood and nodded. “Yeah, okay.” I hesitated leaving. God this was hard. I looked her in the eyes. “I’m sorry, y’know.”

She sighed, giving me a smile. “I heard you the last time, Tam,” Julie said. “And the time before that. I could understand you being upset. I could understand you needing a release. But what you did was fucking stupid. What if you cut a vein on accident? With each cut you hurt those around you ten times more than you’re hurting yourself. It makes things fucking worse, Jeanie.”

She called me that name again. It was her sister she was talking about. Julie took my arm—the one I cut—and yanked it towards herself. She looked me in the eyes. She was crying. “If you ever put another motherfucking knife to your motherfucking skin, I will beat you within an inch of your life. I do not ever want to see blood gushing from your wounds unless some other asshole did it. Then I’ll kill them for you. I swear to God, Kami, Jesus, Jashin—whoever I praise and fall before in worship, Tam. I mean this. I will kill you with my own hands if you hurt yourself again. Do you understand? Please understand. Please.”

She pulled me into a one-armed hug, holding me tightly. “You’re my sister, and I love you. I don’t ever want you to hurt yourself. It’s the mother hen in me, but I never want you to hurt yourself. You mean too much to me.”

I nodded, a lump in my throat. “I’m sorry,” I said, hugging her back. “I’m sorry.”

“Oh my fucking god, get a goddamn room,” Zabuza shouted. I sputtered a laugh. Julie shook with laughter against me. I started laughing more, too.

Final Exam

So here we all stood, waiting for Naruto and Sasuke to show their asses. We stood in a line in the arena. Tash stood next to the Mist ninja I had to fight, then it was Lisa, then the Rain ninja Tash was up against, then me, and then Shikamaru.

I didn’t really pay much attention to what was being said, to tell you the truth. I kept running the plan Julie and everyone had made up for today. Just kept going throw all the different outcomes. All the good ones, all the bad ones, and the okay ones.

I’m worried about Hayate as well. They let him out the hospital to watch the finals. Even with all my begging and praying. All my fighting and cursing. They still bloody well let him come and watch. What if he gets hurt in the attack? Someone will die. Someone at the Hospital.

Before I even knew what was going on, we were heading to the stand to watch the first fight. Naruto VS. Neji. I didn't even watch the fight. I had my back against a wall as I kept running things over in my head. Over and over. Just every possibility. I need some plan for everything. I need to be prepared.

Nothing like what happened with Hayate can ever happen again. And I mean that. I need a plan for if the kunai misses or he dodges my attack. I need a backup plan for everything.

I may be over thinking this, but I need to do it. I just need to know I have something up my sleeve for everything. I need to know I can do something no matter what happens. Something to help anyone and everyone.

“Tam can I have a word?” Kankuro asked, walking over.

“Sure,” I said, looking his way with my arms crossed over my chest and fag in my mouth. “What ya want?”

“Did you read the note?” He asked.

“Oh.”

Flashback

When Shino went home after we watched the films, and Asuma and Zabuza had scared us half to death, I took hold of Kankuro’s note and headed to my bedroom. I sighed and plopped down on the bed to read it. I lied back and held the note above me.

Tam

I hope you will be able to forgive me and my village for what we are about to do, I really do. I really don't think it’s right. Our Kage worked so hard to get peace with your Kage, but I guess I have to follow orders.

But I guess if I can do one good thing, just one good thing, I will. If you can, if you will, will you please, please come back to Suna with me? With us? I really don't want to see you get hurt, I don't know what it is about you, but there is something, and I want to keep you safe.

If you won’t come with me, us, just get somewhere safe please? Don't go to the finals, don’t show up please. I’m begging you Tam.

I still want to be friends, with benefits. What do you say, babe?

Kankuro x

I guess it was sweet of him and everything. To worry about me. To want me to be safe. To go with them. But still I can’t leave the Leaf.

And what is it about me that Kankuro finds so goddamn appealing? Why would he want me to come with him? I’ve not known him that long.

Stupid kitty.

End

“Kankuro.” I sighed loudly and placed a hand on his shoulder. “I’m flattered, I really am, but I can't come back with you. I know what you’re all planning, and don't worry about it. Julie’s a smart one; she, just like me, are going to help save every life. I’ll be fine. Just fine. And everything will sort itself out, I promise you, Kankuro. Believe me, even if I didn't know what was going to happen, and you sent me that letter, I would still want to be here, to help this village no matter the risk.” I told him with a gentle squeeze to his shoulder. 

“Kankuro,” I said, “as much as I wish I could play ‘round with you, and have no strings attached, it never works that way. One of us will become attached to the other and fall in love, and the other will just fall for someone else. Kankuro I guarantee it will be me that falls for someone else. I don't want to risk braking your heart. I know the pain and its anything but nice. It take years to get over it and then you’re still not fully over it.”

“But I won’t fall for you Tam,” he said.

“You already have,” Lisa said, placing a hand on his shoulder. I was just as shocked as Kankuro at this news.

"Liss??!?!?!” I asked, shocked. “The fuck did you come from?"

"Well you see,” she said, from behind the white sick mask on her face, “there's a person called a mommy and another person called a daddy. They love each other very much and then they decide to--"

"Liss!” I shouted. “We're not in health class! Why are you wearing a mask?"

“What mask?” she touched her face. “Oh this? It’s to keep bugs from flying into my mouth when I’m running against the wind.”

Liss was acting strange. Wait a minute…her hair was strange too! It was white, not blonde, and spikier around her face and head.

“Did you do something different with your hair?” I asked.

Liss gave me a closed-eye smile. “Dunno. Did your front teeth grow a little?”

I gasped, touching my mouth. I looked at Kankuro, then back at Lisa. “The fuck they did not!”

“The fuck they did,” Liss sighed, leaning against the wall.

I narrowed my eyes at her. “You wanna go, Liss? I’m right here.”

“Oh, I know the perfect way to defeat you, though,” Liss said. “I’m a genius you know.”

“How? Since when?” I asked.

“Since forever,” she said simply, reaching behind her. She pulled out a book. “And with this.”

I gasped when I saw it. “No!”

“Yes!” she said, opening the book to quite possibly the most erotic sex scene I’d ever witnessed in a manga. I started to have a nosebleed, and I almost jazzed my pants, I did.

Kankuro shrunk back in disgust. “What is that?”

“Yaoiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,” Lisa hissed, her eyes—now black for some reason—twinkling with mischief. Something was wrong. Something was horribly wrong!

Suddenly, she closed the book. “Well he’s fallen for you,” she said, as if she hadn’t just shown manga porn to us.

“What?” we both asked at the same time, looking at her.

Liss rolled her eyes. “It’s clear he has. He wants to save you, he doesn't know why. Cliché lover boy, if you ask me. He’s begging you to stay with him. Pretty clear to me,” she said.

“What?” I asked again, not believing a word of it. “WHAT?!

...

“Sarutobi Tammy VS Shibatora Rintarou,” Genma called out to us. This is the Mist ninja I have to fight. Let’s see who has the better Mist Jutsu. I’ve been training with Zabuza whenever I can, and Haku. They know Mist Jutsu like the back of their hands.

“So,” I said as I stood before Shibatora Rintarou, “Are you going to make some smart-ass comment about how I’m a girl? And girls are weak?”

He looked up and around himself before blinking sea-green eyes at me, as if he were surprised I would even think that. What? All the other guys I fought thought that! “You must have the wrong Shibatora Rintarou if that’s what you think,” he said, slipping into a fighting stance.

“Oh?” I said as I slipped into mine. “So you’re not then?”

He smiled cockily. “I’ll tell you what I’m not. I’m not stupid.”

“You’d better kick his ass, Tam,” Genma said. “I have a bet riding on this and I didn’t train you to be shit.”

I snorted and rolled my eyes. “What? You hardly trained me at all, you lazy ass-hat and really? How much?”

“How you hurt your sensei,” He pouted. “Shameless. Anyway, let’s just say it’s probably a lot,” Genma said, laughing a little. This fucker. He raised his hand in the air, twitching his senbon. “Begin!”

Rintarou disappeared from in front of me, leaving a rising cloud of mist behind. I got my guard up; was this genjutsu?

My ears pricked; he was coming from the left. I turned that way and was kicked that way. I recovered in the air, flipping onto my hands and toes and sliding away like that. I looked around. Swift kicks and jabs caught me in every direction I looked. I stumbled to the left, I was punched on the right. I flipped to face my right, I was kicked to the left. A knee hit me in my upper back and I stumbled forward. I flipped into a standing position, glancing around again.

When did the mist get this much and this thick? Fuck!

“Come out and fight like a man, Shibatora!” I shouted as I stood.

“If that’s what you want,” he said. I couldn’t pinpoint his location; he sounded like he was everywhere all at once.

Rintarou dashed across the field from in front of me. He was fast, I’ll give him that. But I was faster. I swung my leg high to kick him in the head. He leaned away and it grazed his shoulder. He pushed my leg away, pivoted, and aimed his own kick at my head. I brought up my arm in time to block it.

“You shit!” I grumbled as we started an exchange of blows. I blocked the punch he threw, launched my own fist. He caught it. He grabbed my arm, swung me around and threw me into the mist.

Thinking I was far from the wall, I wasn’t. My back cratered the cement.

“Water Style: Water Bullet Jutsu!”

My eyes widened. I rolled out of the crater and out of the way in time to dodge the bullet. I scrabbled to my feet and took to the mist.

I formed the hand signs for Sensory Bubbles. They floated off into the mist, looking for Rintarou. In the meantime, I flashed to the side of another water bullet. I flipped over another.

“Come out and fight like a man, Sarutobi,” Rintarou said, mockingly. I scowled.

Then, I smirked. One of my bubbles found him. “If that’s what you want!” I shouted, running through the mist with my fist cocked.

When I found him I slid to a stop, blocking his punch with my arm. Before he could raise his knee to kick me, I slammed my fist into his gut, as hard as I could. The wind left him. He staggered away a bit. I drew my other fist back and grunted as I smacked him in the face with my knuckles. He flew back and to the ground, disappearing into the mist.

The fuck? A mist clone?

I heard movement from behind me. I grabbed Rintarou’s leg and swung him. We were closer to the wall than I thought, since his side crashed into the cement.

I jumped back, and into the air, forming hand seals. I had to get rid of this mist! “Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu!”

I spewed fire from my mouth down on the mist. It started to turn into pure water vapor, and the steam started to rise.

Everyone started whispering about how they could see again. Now the fun could really begin.

He flung two kunai at me from the air. I deflected them with my sword.

Rintarou had a hand seal formed and was shooting water at me, like a cannon. I leapt out of the way and bolted towards him at my fastest. My fists were practically invisible as I threw them, but Rintarou managed to see them and dodge them or guide them in a different direction. The last one he guided, he advanced on me.

Was he going in for a headbutt? A close-rage jutsu?

Nope.

The fucker KISSED me. Right on the lips.

I was too shocked to blush. Rintarou disappeared from in front of me. I whirled around, knowing he was some distance behind. He stood over there, arms folded and smirking, as if he hadn’t been fighting me seriously the whole time.

“What the—who the—why would you—?!” I asked, practically shrieking.

“You’re the Hokage’s granddaughter, right?” Rintarou asked. I didn’t answer; I was still too fucking frustrated. “C’mon, let’s see what you got then, Sarutobi-hime.”

Princess? Did he just call me PRINCESS?

“Oh you’re gonna get it now, you fucker!” I shrieked, forming the hand seals for my cherry blossom jutsu. I called out stage one, and then stage two. Before I knew it, I was at stage three.

“Oh, how pretty, Hime-chan!” Rintarou said. “As expected!”

Irk marks appeared all over my forehead. “Take this you shit!” I shouted as I concentrated the senbon cherry blossoms into a giant ball and launched them at Rintarou like a cannon.

He may have gotten out of the way for the most part, but he couldn’t save his leg. That’s all I needed.

I ran at him, aiming a knee at his head. He pushed it out of the way. He jumped away, pulling senbon out of his leg and flicking them at me. He was aiming at my toes and my legs. I leapt out of the way of them.

“Look at that,” he said. “Sarutobi-hime can dance.”

“Oh fuck you!” I shrieked, snatching a senbon. I threw the senbon into the tree. Then I bolted for the tree, slamming my fist into it, snapping it like a twig.

“Whoa!” Rintarou said. He leapt out of the tree as it came down. The fucker’d better be scared! Making a fool of me!

“I’LL KICK YOUR ASS!” I shouted, appearing above and behind him, both of my fists clasped over my head. I brought them down on him as he turned around.

The field upturned, the entire arena shaking. I heard shrieks and screams as I drew my fist back again, and punched him another time, causing even more shaking and more screaming.

I straightened, standing on two pieces of earth, glaring down at Rintarou. His head was bleeding profusely, and blood trickled down the corners of his mouth.

When he opened his eyes, he blinked a couple of times. Then he smiled, his teeth covered in blood.

“I can see,” he rasped, taking a breath before he continued. “Hime-chan’s…crotch.”

I blushed profusely, my shoulders stiffening as I gasped. Then, I shrieked with all my might, “FUCK! YOU!”

“You didn’t have to punch me so hard, Hime-chan,” Rintarou said, rubbing his torso after Genma declared me the winner. I blew out my cheeks and crossed my arms.

“Fuck you, Shibatora,” I said. “Fuck you!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

THERE YOU GO! Hope you all like. Please let me know what you think. Please vote! Comment! Follow! and the fujazzale! 

Don’t own that sexy Naruto yet!

Hit_It_Bitch---

With all this struggle we’re doing, we should own Naruto by now. I don’t appreciate how long it’s taking to own this.

But we still don’t own it yet. Thanks for reading :)

Listen_To_This_Track---

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

76.6K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
180K 6.2K 36
"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am, ya know." Unexpected thing happen. Her b...
362K 18.8K 90
~I did what I did previously, I won't be the helpless little girl anymore. I will be preventing all I can. After all I am a Shinobi of the leaf~ Saku...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...