The Girl Next Door

By ToxicPunkK3

Armoni is a 19 year old stud that is moving from Compton to Baton rouge Louisiana with her mom. What happens... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Update

Chapter 6

12.1K 281 116
By ToxicPunkK3

Kalani

"I'm finally home." I sighed from relief as I walked in the house. I went to my room and grabbed a towel and took a long hot shower. After I was finished, I changed into some shorts and a tank too and put my bonnet on and grabbed my phone to check all of the messages I got while I was at work as I walked to the kitchen. In the middle of reading a text from Ryan, Madison called.

Madison was a girl I met at work she is really chill and cool, but she is blunt as hell and it's funny. We got alone very well.

"Bitch." She yelled into the phone.

"Girl it is 12 midnight, why are you so loud."

"Fuck being loud, I'm mad as hell."

"Why." I asked as I went in the freezer and grabbed some ice cream with whip cream and went back upstairs.

"Girl why I went to Antonio house for some dick, and he had a whole family reunion. He had his momma, his sister and brothers, and his grandmother, and that's not even the worst part we had to watch these old ass shows, and he thought the shit was funny.

"Ooh no she didn't." I burst out laughing as I crawled into the bed and started eating my ice cream.

"Girl yes and they got mad cause I told them I ain't want to watch that shit."

"So where are you now." I asked still laughing.

"I'm driving now, and I'm bout to be all alone." She sighed.

"Me too. My brother went somewhere."

"I'm coming to your house so drop the addy."

"You what." I asked making sure I heard her right.

"Ion feel like being alone or being home but I'll be there in a few."

"Okay." I told her hanging up. I turned on the tv and scrolled through Netflix. Instead of watching a new show I decided to watch the kissing booth. After going through the movie and the ice cream, I went downstairs to grab some more snacks. I heard a knock, and I knew it was Madison, so I just went ahead and opened the door and she put her purse down and sighed.

"I'm so sad."

"And why is that Madison? You still mad you couldn't get the dick." I asked her and grabbed my snacks.

I walked upstairs back to my room, and she followed me. My phone vibrated and it was Armoni, she had texted me and I smiled.

"Ok so who got yo ass over there smiling and shit." I laughed.

"Armoni."

"Oh, that girl you was telling me about. It sounded like y'all was more than friends to me. You like her."

"I think I do I just don't know." I shrugged.

"Well, that's good. You'll know soon just give it time." I nodded.

I got a text from Ryan saying She was on her way. Me and Madison just watched movies until she came, and I texted Armoni here and there.

"The bad bitch has arrived." I heard Ryan yell.

"You nowhere near bad." I heard Kentrell say. I laughed at them.

"Kentrell shutcho dumbass up. Yo gator looking ass."

They came in the living room, and they came and sat on the couches.

"Where Moni cause I can't deal with y'all ugly asses." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm right here nigga where else Ima go I'm on house arrest. I can only go so far." I turned around and behind her was the rest of the gang.

"Why are y'all here it's midnight."

Moni mugged me.

"Wasn't you just texting me, but you don't want to see me, and yb where my lil nigga at."

Kentrell sucked his teeth.

"He with his momma." She nodded and stood up.

She went to the kitchen. "Y'all don't have no fruit snacks." She yelled.

"No nigga now get out my kitchen." I yelled. I heard ha suck her teeth. She came back in the living room.

"Who you." She pointed to Madison and Madison looked up from her phone.

"I'm Madison and I'm Kalani's and Ryan friend." Moni raised her eyebrows, and I knew she was finna say something dumb.

"Kalani or Ryan don't have any friends." They all agreed except for Ryan and Madison. I sucked my teeth.

"Shut up always got something to say."

"Shut up Ryan smelling like some old hot dog water." Everybody buster out laughing when she said that.

"You are very rude." Ryan told Armoni.

"No, I'm not Im the nicest person you would ever meet." I frowned.

"Nigga you just said she smell like hot dog water."

"That's not being rude it's called telling the truth or being honest." I just shook my head.

Armoni phone rung and we all looked at her.

Armoni

"Hello."

"Bit- Yasmine didn't I tell yo ass that I moved."

"Yea but I miss you."

"But I don't miss you."

"Armoni, I know you do cause you love me, and I love you. We could create a family."

"Bitch I don't love yo stupid ass bitch I don't even like yo dog looking ass. Stop calling my phone for I get my people in Cali to beat yo ass dirty bitch."

I hung up before she could even respond. Baby Joe was on the floor laughing I just stared at them.

"What y'all laughing at." I was confused asf.

"You slow dude. You just curse out that girl that was rude." I shrugged.

"Hoes need to leave me alone, I got girls in Compton to whoop her ass." They just shook they head and laughed.

"So how old are you." I asked her.

"I just turned 18 last week." I nodded.

"You got a boyfriend or girlfriend." I asked her.

"Yea I got a boyfriend but I'm mad at him." I nodded.

"Kalani." I said while I sung her name

"What the hell you want." I put my hand over my heart and looked her and forced tears to come down.

"Why you gotta be so mean to m-me." I said whipping my eyes.

"You need a life dude." I flicked the middle finger at baby joe.

"Kalani, can you go buy me some fruit snacks please." I poked out my bottom lip.

"No, you go get some." I mugged Ryan.

"Shutcho bobble head ass up I wasn't talking to you and if I could get it I would you rat." Everybody was laughing except Ryan and Kalani. Madison was trying not to laugh.

"And why you can't get it bitch ass nigga fucking duck looking ass."

"I swear Kalani you need a new friend cause she slow ass hell Ima be surprised if you graduate but I'm on house arrest."

"Nigga did you even graduate." Ben asked me.

I shook my head no. "I dropped out like in 8th grade, by the ninth I was in the streets trying to get money." I shrugged.

"Kalani, are you going to get the fruit snacks."

"No do you see what time it is."

I sat next to baby Joe.

"Fine I'll just ask my mother." They all started laughing except for Ryan and Madison.

"Now you know yo momma going to curse you out them y'all going to start arguing." I mugged Kd.

I called my mom. "Hello."

"Ma can you go to the store and buy me some fruit snacks."

"Armoni, you woke me up to buy you fruit snacks. I should beat yo ass I'm not getting out my god damn bed. It is fucking 1 in the morning and you calling me." I hung up on her cause she was about to go on and on.

"You really hung up on her." Ryan asked. I shrugged.

The rest of the night we talked and laughed and then everybody went home. But guess what.........

I STILL AIN'T GET MY GOD DAMN FRUIT SNACKS.

Comment down below

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284 14 12
My name Naomi but I go by Nuni, I'm only 19 but lets just say my story is a story I don't want nobody to know, once I move outta this dump maybe I'll...
New York By Aj

General Fiction

285K 9.3K 63
New York. A St. Louis nigga living in the big city. Moving work and stacking paper. Hated by niggas who can stand to see a female dress like a guy. B...
102K 2.5K 31
The sequel to Girl Next Door
276K 11.1K 75
𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝑻𝒐 π‘³π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 -𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™œπ™žπ™§π™‘ 𝙩𝙀 π™™π™šπ™–π™©π™, 𝙖𝙨 π™¬π™š π™œπ™šπ™© 𝙀𝙑𝙙, 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™›π™šπ™šπ™‘π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨ π™˜π™π™–...