Book of One-Shots

By Duelist-Chan

A book of One-Shots. Cause why not. More

Cause why not
Vampiric Servent
My Clutzy Love
The Hound Masters
A Princess's Love
The Songtress and The Bard
The next few stories
My Treasure~
My Valentine Trap
Question
My Next few Stories
The Hunter and The Healer
The Beauties and The Beast
Rainy Day
Eternal Happiness
The Black Knight Prt 1
The Black Knight Prt 2
The Black Knight Prt 3
Beauty in Darkness
Alien Love
Night Time Confession
Years of Waiting
Double Sided
Slayer's Rise
Rose's Beauty
Love Triangle
A Flair for Love
Proper Confession
Could we have a Family?
Windy Confession
My Icey Love
Spooky Bat-Dragon
A Foxy Halloween
The Road Warrior
Winter's Night
A Ripper Halloween
Love from the Underworld
Fate/Artifier Pair Up
Suprised Date
The Traitor and The Vanguard
Up and Coming Stories + Fate Mini Series Idea
Shirou and Rin's Son Reader Pairing
An Oni's Swordsman
Shirou and Rin's son Vote #2 (Ending Now)
Christmas Lesson
Welp, we're here again.

Fond Memories

7.5K 42 3
By Duelist-Chan

(Fire Emblem: Robin X Male Reader)

(Your POV)

“Gods, I hate this.”
“Oh come on, it’s not that bad.”

“Not that bad? I think we agreed you are the brains between us.”

“You make it sound like you are dumb. Now shush up and hold these.”

I held out my arms as the odd, yet heartwarming Tactician of the Shepherds Robin put a pile of books in my arms. They didn’t way much to me, despite how thick each book was. Robin and I browsed through the many books, she looking for any sort of tomes, strategy books and the like. While I was mostly here as just to carry said books back and while I wasn’t the one for literature, I guess I didn’t mind it So much if I was with my wife. Yeah, we’re married.

Robin pulled out a book from one shelf and flipping through the pages, she came across one that was full art. “Awww, (FN) come look.” I walked over and set the stack down on a table, which groaned a bit from the sudden weight. I looked over her shoulder and I saw what she was looking at.

The picture was of a nice looking maiden, helping up a rather gruff and somewhat bleeding soldier. “Heh, kinda reminds me of when we first met.” I said. “Same.” Robin said.

(Flashback)

I had heard about the rising undead, and knowing a town close to where we were currently staying, I headed out there alone to help the others. It was a dumb idea, but then again I wasn’t known for the best ideas. When I arrived, it was calm and quiet for a bit, only to then for the undead began to rise. There was a small guard here, so I wasn’t fighting alone, but I did manage to run off from them into the horde.

“C’mon! I’ll crush you all!!” I brought my Axe down on another Risen. After about a hour, I was already feeling tired. That was when I got knocked over by one. It growled and raised it’s sword, but then a bolt of lightening went through it. Soon after that was she popped into view. “You alright?” She asked, her hand outstretched.

I looked at her for a second, somewhat entranced by her. “Um….hello?” I blinked before taking her hand and getting up. “Um...sorry. Thanks.” I said. “(FN).” I jumped at the voice and let out a nervous laugh as Chrom walked over. “Hey Captain.” I said. Chrom sighed and shook his head. “I figured I would find you here.” He said.

“Right. Bit let me explain.” I began. “I knew this town was near by, and with the rumors of the dead rising, I thought I would come and check on it. I know it had a guard, and it was pretty close to the Capital, but still. Anyway I got out here, and before long the Risan began showing up. I assembled the guard…..but then ran off into the horde of undead.” I said, all rather fast.

“I figured that was your reasoning. I just want to know why you didn’t take anyone with you?” Chrom asked.

“Because M’lord, (FN) is a Wild Card.” Frederick said, walking up with his spear in hand.

“Wild Card?” Robin asked.

“Yes. (FN) is known quite well among us as the “Wild Card.”” Chrom said.

“It’s because the man has little regard for following a set plan, and rather run off into the heat of battle with his axe held high like a Bandit.” Frederick said and I let out a chuckle.
“Hey, not my fault I love being in the thick of the battle. Besides, how often have I been the line breaker?” I said.

“True, there is a saying among the Shepherds. Well, there are many, but one is “Just follow (FN).”” Chrom said, his serious demeanor now fading.

“That may be true. But still.” Frederick said.
“You know Frederick, it might be I am like this because I like seeing that look you get around me. Yeah, that’s the one.” I said.

Robin laughed at bit as I egged on Frederick. I looked at her and smirked. “So then may I ask who you are?” I asked and Robin looked at me. “I’m Robin. I just Joined the Shepherds a few days ago.” She said. “Yes. Robin here is our new Tactician (FN).” Chrom said. “And she good one at that.”

“Yes, but I doubt she will be able to formulate a plan with (FN) thrown into the mix.” Frederick said and I laughed. “Hey, long as her plans have me where the fighting is the thickest, I may listen.” I said. “But no promises.” Frederick sighed and pinched his brow. Chrom shook his head with a smile and crossed his arms.

“Well, the town is now safe, and the last of the Risen have been dealt with. We should get back on the road now.” Chrom said and began walking. “Right M’lord.” Frederick said and followed. Me and Robin began following, but I could feel her looking at me. I looked at her and for a moment we just stared. “Um...can I help you?” I asked. “Huh?” She looked like she just broke out of a trance. “No, nothing.” She said and jogged on ahead. I just watched her, before chuckling to myself and began to catch up with the others.

(Flashback Ends)

I kissed Robin on the cheek and walked over to the table with the books. “You know, looking back on it now. Chrom was right, you are a good Tactician.” I said and Robin looked at me. “Just good?” She asked. I rolled my eyes and leaned on the table. “Okay fine, you are amazing. Since well...me.” I said and Robin giggled. Walking over to the table and stood across me like it was the war table. “Well, not like you made it easy.” She said and I smirked. “I just like keeping people on their toes.” I said and we shared a laugh.

After picking up the books and purchasing them, we left the shop. Walking on back to the camp, we looked at a few other shops. Window shopping I think is the term. We walked by a jewelry and Robin looked in the window. On display was many rings, all of varying designs and possible prices. I smiled at Robin, who shook her head and kept walking. “None of those are as good as mine.” She said.

“You kidding? Those are made by a possible master. Your’s is made from a Barbarian.” I joked.

“A Barbarian who seemed to get my hand size right and knew what stones I may liked.” She retorted, taking off her glove and looking at it.

A equally sweet, and embarrassing memory came about looking at the ring.

(Flashback)

“Robin, could we speak a moment?” I approached Robin after she just ended a meeting with Chrom. I had my hand closed as she looked at me inquisitively. “Of course. But, why though?” She asked. “Um, well. Okay, here. Can you close your eyes? And don’t open your hand until I am gone then just come find me tomorrow with your answer.” I said. Robin raised an eyebrow, clearly unsure what exactly I was planning. But considering the stuff we been through, and how often I saved her like she saved me, Robin compliad and closed her eyes and held out her hand.

I took in a breath and put the ring in her hand. I turned around and was about to leave but then I heard Robin gasped. I turned around and Robin was looking at the ring. She held it up so she could get a better look of the ring, noting all the details. “I-It’s beautiful!” She said. But than soon realized why I had given it to her. “Wait (FN), do you…” She began and I nod. “Y-yeah, it’s a proposal ring.” Taking in a deep breath. “Robin. Since meeting you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever met. As I got to know you, I did also think you were rather weird, but that only strengthened that thought. And well, since we spend so much time on and off the battlefield. Guess I am saying is I love you.” I said.

Robin was silent for a moment. Her reaction to the ring was least good to year, since I made it and everything, but how long she was silent got me to worried. I was about to turn around and leave, but then Robin grabbed me in a tight hugs. “I love you too.” She said. “Even though you are brash and impulsive, especially on the battlefield. I still find your rather kind and warm hearted nature when we just talk nice.” She said.

I got the biggest smile on my face and had Robin look up at me, my hand on her cheek. “Then let me promise you, that I will do anything to keep you happy and to see you always smile.” I said.

“Does that mean you will follow my plans more?” She asked.

“Okay well, most of the time.” I said and we both laughed.

(Flashback ends)

Setting down the books in our tent, I let out a happy sigh as I see Robin already cracking a book open and reading. I let out a small chuckle and walked over to her and had her look at me as I have her a kiss. Course she did protest at first, but sunk into it.

“Sorry, but I need a kiss before I headed out.” I said to her. Robin smiled and pecked me on the lips again. I smiled at her and grabbed my axe before leaving the tent.

I got a few paces away when I heard someone come running up. I turned my head to see Morgan come running up. “We heading out now father?” He asks and I nod. “Yup, come on kiddo.” I said, rubbing his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...