His Baby | Teen Wolf

By walkingtumblrposts

He was his baby, till they got stuck in a pentagon. BOOK ONE IN THE [HIS] SERIES //#1 in lbgtq \\ // #7 in is... More

[ SEASON TWO CAST ]
E P I G R A P H
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
[Season 3 Cast]
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
An Overdue Update

11.

5.6K 147 9
By walkingtumblrposts

[C H A P T E R E L E V E N]
- B A D M E M O R I E S -

Cadmus makes his way into Deaton's vet. In the back stood Deaton, Scott, Stiles, Derek, and Isaac. There was a tub filled with cold water and ice.

"What kind of kinky shit are you guys into?"

Isaac looks shocked to see him, as Cadmus had zero contact since his father died. Stiles, on the other hand, didn't want to shut up.

"You're still in town?" Stiles rants. "I thought you would leave- ya know since... well."

Derek punches Stiles, which sends him to the ground in pain. Stiles was clenching the spot he was punched as Derek crossed his arms.

"So why am I here exactly?" He asks while stalking over to the tub.

"Well what we're doing can kill Isaac, he needs someone with a special connection to bring him back when time comes."

Deaton has a way with words, making it seem like Cadmus had a purpose there. Even though it was to help Isaac. Cadmus didn't know this was how he was going to face everyone again. Let alone, how he was going to face Isaac again. He was going to practically die right in front of them.

"Okay, we're going to hold you down," Deaton tells Isaac.

Isaac steps in and sinks down, and Deaton let's Cadmus wait on the side. They hold him down, until he's in the sort of trance. Deaton starts to talk to him.

"Isaac? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can hear you," it barely sounded like Isaac anymore.

"This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that alright?"

Isaac nods and Deaton continues.

"I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible."

Erica and Boyd were missing? Cadmus recalls not seeing Boyd and Erica at their usual table, but Isaac also wasn't there. He just assumed they were done with Cadmus and wanted to be somewhere else.

"I- I don't wanna do that. I don't..." Isaac whimpers out. "I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that."

What happened on that night? Did something bad happen to Erica and Boyd? Cadmus feared the worst for his friends.

"Isaac, it's alright. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by memories."

Lies.

Cadmus looks away from Deaton and sees Derek staring at him. Cadmus could see his eyes burn like the fire from his memory. Derek rests his hand on Cadmus' shoulder and nods before retreating to his position. They felt the same pain.

"Now let's go back to that night," Deaton says. "To the place you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building? A house?"

"It's not... it's not a house. It's stone, marble I think."

"That's perfect. Can you give me any other descriptors?"

Isaac is quiet for a moment before speaking up, "It's dusty, so empty. Like an abandoned building."

Isaac whimpers.

"Isaac?"

"Someone's here. Someone's here," he whimpers.

"Isaac, relax."

"No, no-no, they see me, they see me!"

"Just memories, Isaac. You won't be hurt by your memories. Just relax. Relax, Isaac. Now tell us what you see, tell us everything."

"I hear him, he's talking about the full moon, about being out of control when the moon rises," Isaac says.

"Is he talking to Erica?" Deaton asks him.

"I think so, I can't... I can't see her, I can't... I can't see either of them."

"They're worried, about what they'll do during the full moon. They're... worried that they're gonna hurt each other," he adds.

"If they're locked in together on the full moon, they're gonna tear each other apart," Derek tells them.

"Isaac, we need to find them right now. Can you see them? Do you know what kind of room it is? Is there any kind of a marker? A number on a door? A sign?"

"They're here," he whimpers out.

"This isn't working," Derek deadpans.

Suddenly, Derek is yelling at Isaac who's whimpering out his words. Deaton and Cadmus are trying to soothe Isaac, and it was chaos rising.

Then right before Isaac slipped out of it, he said something that shocked everyone.

"They dragged me to a room, and there was a body. It's Erica."

Cadmus backs away as he covers his mouth with his hands. Erica is also dead, everyone is dying. Is Boyd going to die too?

Isaac jolts up, back in reality now.

"A vault! It's a bank vault! I saw it! It's uh... Beacon Hills first national bank. It's um... it's an abandoned bank and they're keeping them locked inside the vault."

He looks at everyone's shocked faces and gives them a confused one. He didn't remember what was said.

"What?"

"You don't remember what you just said right before you came out of it, do you?" Stiles asks and he shakes his head. "You said when they captured you, that you were dragged into a room and that there was a body in it."

"Who?"

"Erica," Cadmus breaks it to him.

Isaac gets out the tub, a look of shock on his face. He looks at Cadmus with his eye twitching. Cadmus removes his hands from his face and opens his arms. Isaac sinks into him, giving him a hug. He rubs the wet teen's back, comforting him.

"I- I can't be here," Cadmus sputters out. "I have to go home... I just- I can't handle this right now."

"There's just something I can't get out of my head," Scott admits.

Cadmus stands next to Scott, Derek on the other Scott of the Latino. They are standing in front of the wall, where they can punch into the vault. Derek looks annoyed, wanting to save them already.

"The moon's rising Scott, what is it?"

"Risk and reward. We're not measuring the risk with enough information. We don't know enough," Scott tells them.

"We know times running out," Derek deadpans.

"I know I'm risking my life to save Boyd and to find Erica's body," Cadmus says.

"Yeah, but think about it. They put the triskele on your door four months ago?"

Derek sighs, "We don't have the time to figure out every little detail."

"Okay, but what if this detail, the reason why they waited... what if it's the most important one?"

"Then we do nothing. And Boyd and Erica are dead," Derek growls. "I know what I'm risking. My life for theirs. And I won't blame you if you don't follow me."

"They're my family, I need them," Cadmus says.

Derek punches through the wall and it was successful. They walk in as Scott gets a call from Stiles. He talks to him on the phone while Boyd and some girl stand up.

"Boyd? Boyd! It's me!" Cadmus calls out.

"Stiles, now is not the best time."

"What does that mean?" Scott asks in the phone.

"We're here to get you out, okay?" Derek says to them, not being able to see them clearly.

"Derek, Cad. We've got a problem," Scott announces.

The two finally come out of hiding. It was Boyd and some unknown girl. They looked pissed and out of control.

"Cora?" Derek asks her name.

"Who?"

"Derek, get out. Get out now!" She yells at him.

They all look over to the door to see mountain ash get fully sealed. They were trapped now.

"She's my little sister."

"What is she doing here?" Scott asks as the two werewolves start attacking.

"Like I have a clue! I thought she was dead!"

They were reckless, they all were. This could've been avoided, if they did what Scott said. Now the two betas were vicious and ready to fight. Fight to kill, not fight to win. Cadmus shifts into his blue skin and roars at them.

"Please. I don't want to hurt either of you," Cadmus pleads but they roar back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 17 8
Terrible at description but Has Scerek Started 31/7/21 Ended -
1.2M 27.7K 26
[Book 1 in the Kelsey McCall series] **Just a heads up, I wrote this a long time ago so there may be a lot of spelling mistakes and typos... you have...
45.6K 590 28
F I L E O N E: mccall, scott [ alpha, protector ] stilinski, stiles [ human, a friend ] martin, lydia [ banshee, (not) pyscho ] argent, allison [ hu...
1.2M 30.1K 55
{Complete} Entering the supernatural world is hard enough, but getting knocked up by a potentially murderous one-night-stand? Well, that's just catas...