Fix You (Kim Taehyung FF) S...

By StarEclipse345

Blank Tae yung's "Fix You" (Youtube BTS fan fiction) but with a slight twist so it is suitable for all ages... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

2.5K 64 21
By StarEclipse345

TW: There is self harm in this chapter! I will put another TW where it begins and also where it ends. Please feel free to skip the part if you feep it may unsettle you in any way ♡

Y/N's Pov:

I left Taehyung's yesterday after the movie and came back home as Mum was worried about me. I woke up and realised I hadn't talked to Dad in a while so I went to my closet and took out his photo. I started to cry  a little bit when I turned the photo over and saw his face but I wiped away my tears ans started to talk to him.

"I got a boyfriend dad...He is nice to me, he looks after me. His name is Taehyung and he makes me feel like you did when you were still with us, he can't replace you in my heart but he does make me very happy. I know you would've gotten along so well, he is the boy you said that I should never let go of if I ever found him, someone I could trust and marry because you know he is loyal and true, someone very rare to cross paths with in our life. He prevents me from doing stupid things and he keeps me safe from Irene and my classmates. Taehyung makes me feel loved and special, just how you did..."

 I sobbed even more through every sentence because I missed him so much, too much for my heart too handle. It had gotten better throughout the weeks he has been gone but I still cant get through a talk with him without crying, my wounds haven't been completely healed yet and I don't think they ever will.

I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom to wash my face and do my morning but all I could think about was how much I didn't want to go to school and what would happen if I came across Irene today and Taehyung wasn't there.

I was about to get changed when my phone notified me of a text message, I walked over to my phone and picked it up while unlocking it. I had a message from Tae:

TaeTae <3: Will you wear one of the outfits I got for you today???

I smiled before replying.

Y/N: Why should I?

TaeTae <3: Because you look pretty in it and I want you to be confident in school however nothing revealing the boys don't need to see that.

Y/N: Jealous much? Yes I will wear your outfit and don't worry I put anything revealing on I promise <3. See you at school.

TaeTae <3: See you at school. Bye <3.

I finished getting changed and doing my make up and hair, I checked the time and my eyes widened. It was ten past eight already! I needed to leave straight away otherwise I would be late. 

Never mind I already was late it is now thirty-two past and school started two minutes ago, yay! I was still in the hallway heading towards my class and at this point I didn't see the point in rushing. I slowed my pace, I was already late anyway what difference does it make if I take ab it longer?

After about five minutes I opened the classroom door, I turned to Mr. Kim while he was explaining something to do with the work.

Mr.Kim: "So that means that-" He turned to look at me surprised as I had never been late before.

"Ah, hello Y/N, take a seat I just started today's lesson." He smiled warmly at me and I felt relieved he wasn't going to give me detention after school.

I walked to Taehyung as my seat was next to his. 

"What do you think you are doing?" Taehyung asked me as I sat down and took my notebook out of my bag.

I looked at Taehyung confused. I thought he wanted me to wear this? Was it too short for him or something?

"What is it Tae?" I asked nervously.

"You." He simply stated which made me tense up even more.

"Look way too good." He then added making me sigh in relief. I thought he didn't like it.

People were staring at us and I realised, it made me shy and I looked down to my notebook again, avoiding Taehyung.

I heard Taehyung sigh before pecking me on the cheek and then returning to his desk.

He leaned over while still at his desk and held my chin making me look at him. 

"Let them watch us, it doesn't matter anyway."

He then held my hand, luckily our tables were close so it wasn't obvious too the teacher or the other students.

"Taehyung..." I said but it could be considered a whisper as it was so quiet.

"Yeah?" He looked at me while smiling.

"I love you." I said but only loud enough so me and him could hear and nobody else.

"I love you too baby." He whispered in my ear making me smile like an idiot.

"Tae, do you think they know about us?" I said while looking at the people still staring at us.

"Probably heard some rumours and want to see if it is real." He said.

Mr.Kim: 

"The pairs are: Irene and Momo, Seulgi and Jackson, Wendy and Rose, Lucas and Sehun, Taehyung and Wonho, Y/N and Baekhyun, and finally Taeyong and Dahyung."

"Taehyung what is he talking about." I asked as I had no idea what he was talking about.

"The new history project partners."

"NO...no the new teacher doesn't know about my social anxiety yet." I felt tears forming in my eyes and I held onto Tae's hand as tight as I could to stop myself from crying in front of everyone.

"Baby calm down, try it first."

"Try it? Kim Taehyung my classmates think I am a weirdo and a freak." I used his full name as I was angry. How could I try it? 

"No they don't. They heard bad stuff from Irene but they don't know if it is true or not. If you can get at least get one person to change what they think about you then you can get everyone to change their thoughts about you." 

I smiled at him as he what he said made sense but I couldn't help but think about how he is so optimistic.

"Taehyung...I'm scared."

"Baby, try it...for me."

"You're pushing me to work with another guy Taehyung." I wanted to shout at him but I didn't want any extra attention. 

"Do you think I like the idea of it being a guy? No I don't at all but I know it will do you good to try and talk to someone and see that not everyone has bad intentions."

"What if he has bad intentions?" I asked neither of us really knew Baekhyun.

"Simple. Then stand up for yourself and say you are done with his shi-"

"There is no need to swear Taehyung I get the idea."

Mr Kim: "Go work with your partners until the end of the lesson."

"Good luck Y/N." Taehyung smiled at me before letting go of my hand and walking towards his partner Wonho.

I walked over to Baekhyun and sat down in the empty seat next to him. He smiled at me.

"Hey." He said calmly.

"Hi." I wanted to say more but this was all that could escape my mouth.

"I like your new style change, the colours make you seem more lively."

I was about to get angry but then I realised since Dad had left all I ever wore was black, white and grey.

"Thanks." I said as I took his words a s a compliment rather than an insult.

I was shaking due to being nervous and Baekhyun looked at me concerned.

"Y/N...are you okay?"

"Yeah." I tried act normal even though I was so nervous that my head was pounding and I felt like I was going to pass out.

Then the loud started to talk loudly and it was too much for me to handle, the noise triggered me and I started to freak out. I could tell that Baekhyun knew something was wrong as his smile disappeared and he tried to hold my shoulders to stop me from shaking but before he could I stood up.

"Excuse me." I said before leaving the classroom ignoring Mr.Kim who was calling my name.

I walked to lockers that were near the classroom and started to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I looked up to see a worried Taehyung.

"I-im such a mess Tae. Why cant I be normal? Why cant I be like everyone else?" He hugged me and I started to cry even more.

"Why are you even trying to fix me Tae? Somethings aren't fixable and I am one of them. Why are you wasting your time?" I pushed him away so he wasn't embracing me in a hug which made me feel worse.

"Y/N I-" He was about to explain but I interrupted him.

"Tae...please I am not fixable."

"Shhh, just calm down you are only thinking like this because you are freaking out, it is just to see right now since you are panicking."

He tried to hug me again but I pushed him away. 

"Y/N...please stop...let me help you." I could see the tear rolling down his cheek and it amde me even more upset. Why was he crying?

"Taehyung...I love you more than anything but, I'm not right for you."

Taehyung looked at me shocked at my words and we were both oblivious to the classroom's door being opened and Mr.Kim standing behind us.

Mr.Kim: "What's going on here? Taehyung, get back in class now."

"Sir I would like to stay with Y/N."

Mr.Kim: "It looks like Y/N wants to be alone right now, am I right Y/N?

I nodded.

"Go see daisy dear, Taehyung back in class."

I quickly walked away so that Taehyung wouldn't say anything. I took this chance and left school and walked home.

-Time Skip-

Y/N's Pov:

I unlocked the door and went in, slammed the door and then ran up to my room crying.

I sat down and covered my face with my hands while screaming and crying.

I could hear my phone notifying me of text messages and calls but I ignored them. I turned off my phone and threw it to the other side of the room.

My mind was overflowing with thoughts and I could feel myself slowly losing my sanity.

TW!! Begins here:

I walked over to the nightstand and opened the drawer, I already knew how to deal with the pain but me turning to it once again made me shake even more than I already was, there it was my pocketknife...

I picked up and stared at it for a few seconds before opening it.

"I-i-im so s-so-sorry m-mum, d-dad and taehyung... I am a complete failure."

I started to cut myself on my wrist before going up my arm, I was doing the very thing I promised my loved ones I would never do again.

Why cant I be like everyone else?

Why cant I be normal?

I'm sorry Taehyung for making you think we could be happy together.

I stopped cutting when I heard the front door slam open. I ran to my door and locked it to stop whoever was there from coming in my room.

I stepped away from the door as I heard them running up the stairs before trying to open the door.

"Y/n...Open the door please!" I froze, Taehyung was on the other side of that door.

"Taehyung p-please leave me alone!"

"Y/N I will kick this door in if you do not open it now!"

I slowly walked towards the door and unlocked it.

As the door was being opened I hid my arms behind my back even though you could still see the bloodstains.

"W-w-what d-did you d-do to yourself?" Taehyung asked while crying.

"I'm a mess Taehyung! I hate myself!"

He walked up to me and grabbed my arms hard enough so that I couldn't resist but not enough pressure to hurt me.

"You promised."

I lowered my head feeling guilty and stayed quiet.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom.

His hands were shaking but he washed my arm gently before applying antiseptic cream and putting a bandage over my left wrist and arm.

"D-did you t-try and end it all?" He asked, his voice still shaky. I had never seen Taehyung like this and it made me feel even worse as I was the cause for his tears.

"No. I didn't."

"Would you have, if I didn't come here and stop you from doing it?"

'I-i-i d-dont kn-know." I cried more because I actually was considering it.

He brought me closer to him and hugged me.

"Stay. Stay with me please Y/N. I don't know what I would do without you."

I buried my head into his chest and nodded.

"I'm so sorry."

TW Ends here!
For those who have decided to skip this part, Tae and Y/n are in the bedroom now (this is just so you dont get confused in the next chapter)

A/N: So 2000+ words like I promised and I am so sorry, I planned on uploading earlier but I got sidetracked because of ARMYs theories to the Answer album. I even made a few myself. EPIPHANY drops tomorrow!!! I am so happy and I have never been more excited in my life.

Still quite an emotional chapter this time. I hoped you enjoyed it.

Also I don't know how many chapters there will be to this story but I think it will be between 25-30 depending on if I do 1000 words like I normally do or if I do 2000 words on some of them like I did with this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 229 15
A story of an insecure girl who hates herself, and is throwing herself in to depression. She is all alone and her family kicked her out because she w...
37.8K 688 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
51 21 10
Short fanfictions of BTS written by middle school me, with revisions of undergrad me. Elevator of BTS, with love and longing, Luki Hann Ka
2.6K 197 62
This is a BTS Fanfiction! This work is completed! I am currently rewriting this and working on making it the way I want to with all the details I s...