Days Gone By (Markiplier)

Galing kay KawaiiBlue2003

Mark Fischbach was ready to take a much-needed vacation away from everything but when unforeseen issues arose... Higit pa

Day 1
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 22
Day 23
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 30
Epilogue

Day 24

588 34 6
Galing kay KawaiiBlue2003

Mark decided to take Chica to a dog park since she was in the house all day yesterday. There was one only ten minutes from his home but Ray suggested a park that was further away. Mark made sure to bring his hat and glasses this time, not wanting anything else to cause any strife between them.

"What band is this?" Ray asked while they were driving.

"Here Comes The Mummies."

"Mummies? As in Brendan Fraser mummies?"

"Yeah, they are my favorite band. I love funk music."

"I've never heard of them."

"Do you like them?"

"It's good. There are a few jazz elements in it, which I love."

"What kind of music do you like?"

"All types."

"No favorites?" Mark pressed.

"I really love Motown and R&B, like Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson. But I also really like Red Hot Chili Peppers and Linkin Park."

"That's broad for sure."

"Do you like anything else besides funk?" She asked.

"I like a lot of music also, like rap."

"You don't have to like rap just because I'm black, Mark," Ray said, smirking at him.

"I'm not! I like J.Cole and Eminem."

"Okay buddy."

When they arrived at the dog park, Chica happily jumped out of the car as if she knew where they were. Mark clipped on her leash and they both made their way into the park.

"This place is huge," Ray said, looking at the map. "Where should we start?"

"We could walk the trail first and then take Chica to the play with the other dogs."

"Sounds good."

As walked down the path, Ray reached out and took Marks' hand.

"That's my move," Mark said.

"I'll take it only for today."

"Would it be okay if I came to visit you in Atlanta?"

"Of course," Ray said grinning. "But my place is much smaller than yours."

"I'm sure it's charming."

"It's a one-bedroom flat that is about seven hundred square feet."

"Sounds cozy," He pulled her close and kissed her on the cheek. "I would love to see it."

"I would love for you to see it," She turned her head and kissed his lips.

"Mark?"

They broke apart to see Molly and Wade standing up the trail with their dog. Ray tried to pull her hand away but Mark gripped it tight, not wanting to let her go.

"Hey guys," Mark said.

"What are you doing here?" Molly asked.

"Walking Chica," He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and Ray nudged him.

"What are you doing near Santa Ana?" Wade interjected.

"We just wanted to take Chica to a different part."

"Somewhere away from being seen?" Molly chimed in.

"Well, I needed to go to Organically Yours that sell organic bathroom products," Ray explained. "My mom is practically allergic to everything that's mainstream so my aunt has been sending her things from that store. I drove here when I first arrived to save my aunt some postage."

"I shop there all the time," Molly said, smiling slightly. "Have you gotten your mom the new lemongrass soap?"

"No," Ray pulled away from Mark and stood next to Molly. "She hates lemon but I love it."

Wade quietly moved closer to Mark as the girls continued talking, taking his dog with him, "I think Ray just saved you from the fifth degree."

"Yeah, she's great."

They followed the girls to the center of the park, where they let the dogs roam free. They stayed together, standing by the fence while the boys sat on a bench.

"I guess you have a lot of questions," Mark said to Wade.

"I'm not Molly," He responded. "I only have one; are you happy?"

"That's insanely sappy."

"I like to get to the point."

"Yes," Mark said, looking over at Ray and smiling. "I am."

"I'll let Molly know so she won't give you a hard time. Maybe."

"Well, they are laughing over there," Mark pointed out. "So, she isn't giving Ray the third degree."

"She means well, it just comes out wrong."

Mark and Wade laughed as the girls walked up to them.

"What's so funny?" Molly asked.

"Nothing," Both boys said at the same time.

Molly and Ray looked at each other in disbelief but dropped it, sitting down next to their significant other. Mark slid his hand into Rays' and kissed her on the cheek, making her cringe a little.

"It's fine," Mark whispered to her.

"If you say so," She said back.

"So, what have you been doing during your visit, Ray?" Wade asked.

"Mark took her surfing and she almost drowned," Molly said.

"That's only because I don't know how to swim," Ray explained. "I just wiped out every single time except when I finally got the hang of it."

They all laughed and talked for the next hour, Ray telling them of her time in the city. Mark observed as Ray talked to his friend as if she knew them for years. Soon they rounded their dogs up and made their way to the exit.

"I'll text you about this great place near you that makes handmade lingerie," Molly said to Ray.

"I don't want to give my mom lingerie."

"For you!"

"Oh!" Ray exclaimed. "Thanks."

As Ray helped Chica into the car, Molly walked over to Mark and gave him a hug.

"She's very nice," She said to him. "I can see why you like her so much."

"Thank you for being cool."

"Be careful though," She whispered. "You aren't good at being casual."

"I know," He said to her and waved goodbye to the both of them.

"That could have turned out worse," Mark said to Ray as they drove back.

"How so?"

"I was just worried that Molly would have certain opinions about us."

"She said that you looked very happy so I assume that's why she didn't pass judgment."

"Was that story about the store true?"

"Yes, I came here while I was gone and noticed the park."

"It's true, you know."

"What is?" Ray looked over at him.

"I am very happy."

Ray smiled widely and playfully rolled her eyes, looking out the window while linking her fingers with his.

*****

Mark put his oculus set on his chair as Ray showered and changed her clothes. She wanted to try out a virtual reality game for the first time and picked out a restaurant simulation.

"Ready?"

Mark looked behind him and saw Ray wearing his red flannel shirt and some black, cotton boy shorts. The shirt was only buttoned once in the middle and her hair was pulled back away from her face.

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks," She said and did a mock curtsy.

"I can think of a better game to play," Mark winked.

"I can't," She said, picking up the headset. "I have a restaurant to run."

"Here," Mark adjusted the headset to fit her better and handed her the controls. "Do you see anything?"

"I see a menu."

"Okay, move your hand to pick what level you want to play," Mark watched her progress on the tv. "And then you're set."

"Got it," She said, walking forward but Mark caught her by the shirt.

"Just stand still and use the controller to move forward in the game."

"But which buttons?"

Mark moved behind her and placed his hands on top of hers, pressing his chest against her back. He could feel himself get hard with her butt against his crotch but he ignored it.

"Make sure you click these buttons together to interact," He whispered in her ear.

"Okay."

Mark stepped back as she started to play, walking around her and slowly moving his hand toward her shirt.

"Mark?" She screamed. "Are you there?"

"You don't have to yell," He said, touching her shoulder. "I'll be here the whole time."

Ray gave her attention back to the game as Mark reached forward again, carefully unbuttoning her shirt. When he was done, he stilled when she crossed her arms but she continued on. He pulled his chair over to place in front of her, lowering it so his face was level with her chest, and rubbing her exposed skin.

"Mark?"

"I'm just holding you still," He said, leaning forward and kissing her stomach.

"What..."

"Focus on the game, Raven."

Mark spread her shirt wider, exposing her breasts and quickly putting one in his mouth. He greedily sucked on her nipple while pulling down her underwear with both hands. Ray made a move to take off the headset but he stopped her.

"Keep playing."

He rubbed her inner thigh gently as he continued sucking on her nipple. He slowly slipped a finger between her lower lips, making Ray moan loudly and almost drop her controller.

"Your burger is burning," Mark said, looking over his shoulder at her gameplay.

"I know," She snapped.

Mark bent his fingers to rub against her walls, causing her to fall forward in his lap. He straightened her up, continuing his assault on her wet core until he felt her legs quiver. He removed his fingers and pushed his chair away, ignoring her cries of protest. He picked up a few thick blankets and placed them in front of her. He sat down on the makeshift bed and carefully pulled her forward, making her spread her legs so her feet were outside of his hips.

"Kneel," Mark said. "Slowly."

Ray slowly squatted down, waving her arms to keep her balance. Mark looked at the TV and saw that she was doing really well in the game; the restaurant was clean and people were getting their food on time.

"Let's change that," Mark said.

"What?" Ray asked, fully on her knees above Mark's stomach. "Am I sitting like this?"

"Perfect," Mark pulled his sweats down to his knees. "Don't stop playing."

"Why would I stop... Ahhh!"

Mark gripped Ray's hips and sat her down fully on his hard cock, slowly moving her against him. He watched Ray as she bit her lip, trying to keep her focus as she kept playing.

"I can't concentrate," She said.

"If you stop playing," Mark stilled his hands. "I stop playing."

Ray shakily lifted her hands to continue the level as Mark moved her faster on top of him. He sat himself up and sloppily licked her neck, holding her close to penetrate her as deep as he could.

"Mark!" Ray cried out, arching her back.

He looked behind him and saw that her place was a mess.

"Clean it up," Mark whispered gruffly. "Or I won't let you come."

"I will," She whimpered. "Please, don't stop."

Mark wasn't really going to stop but he loved teasing her. He could feel her tighten around him, becoming even wetter than before.

"Shit," Mark said, losing control. "Raven, why are you so wet?"

"Because you feel so good inside of me."

"Baby," He grabbed her ass to move her faster. "I'm close..."

"Me too."

"Go ahead Raven, come on this dick."

Her body stiffened as she wrapped her arms around Mark's neck tightly, holding him as hard as she could. While she was having her orgasm, she moved her hips against him and clinched herself around his member.

"Fuck!"

Mark felt himself throb inside of Ray, releasing himself deep inside of her. He pulled the headset off of her and tried to kiss her but she stopped him with her finger.

"Why are you so damn horny all the time?"

"You make me that way. I was never like this with anyone else," He answered, taking her finger in his mouth.

"Don't you dare," She said, snatching it away. "You made me lose the game."

"Sorry."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5K 121 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...
1.1M 33.5K 126
in which you get to live your dreams. # 21 in Fanfiction - 10/16/16
199K 2.1K 22
•••••••||DISCONTINUED||••••••• *Get ready for your ovaries to explode* Just a bunch of random imagines ranging from Smut to Fluff about the one and...
121K 4K 32
You and your cousin of the same age decide to take a road trip after High school graduation to Los Angeles, California. It's something the 2 of you h...