Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!

4K 73 213
By Soejammy

Noire's point of view

July 11, 20XX

Location: Lastation, Basilicom Balcony.

Time: Midnight.

I stretched after I stand up from my chair from sitting in it for so long. Apparently there are a type of new monsters that have been popping up around Lastation that look like regular monsters, but look nightmarish. Rumors are spreading it as the "Chaos Phenomenon" and they seem to only come out at night since most of the reports usually come in saying that. I decide to take a break as I walk out onto the balcony to lean over it to view Lastation. I try to think on who or what could be doing this. Before I could think any further, I begin to hear something.

???: -ve! Lo- -t ab- -ou!

I look around below me to see who could be trying to shout up to me, but I see no one down below the balcony.

???: Wron- -ay! Lo- -p! Ge- ou- o- -e way!!

I get confused even more as I look up and see someone falling straight at me!!

Noire: What in the-?!

???: Move! Move move move!! I can't stop falling!

As I see someone falling, I try to get out of the way. But before I could, the person falling crashes into me hard and makes me fall over due to the force as smoke emanates from the crash. I feel my head spinning from whoever crashed into me. When I try to get up, I feel some weight on my chest. As I look down, I see someone's face planted on my chest! Why does this happen to where people always fall on me?! The person in question groans as they try to lift themselves up and remove their head from my chest. I get a good look at who this person is and find out it was a male. He had short (H/c) hair, (E/c) eyes, wearing some dark blue clothing, a black leather jacket with some checker pattern on the bottom corners of the jacket, black gloves that went up to his forearm, and black boots. From the looks of it, he looks like he took a big blast. He soon begins to scratch his head, trying to shake off whatever made him fall from the sky like that.

???: Oh my head... That's the last time I get near a bomb like that...

He soon places his hand by accident to where no man should touch a woman. Their chest. At the touch I make a slight noise of surprisement and blush hard in embarrassment. He looks at me wondering why I made a noise and then looks down where his hand is. He squeezes it by accident as I make another noise. His face soon turns into a look of surprise and embarrassment. But before he could do anything, I hit him in the face and send him rolling into the railings of the balcony. He soon groans from the pain inflicted on him. He seems beat up with scratches all over his body with some blood on his head.

???: Ugh.... Why did you hit me in the face...? With a fist even...? That REALLY hurt...

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

Noire: Don't act so innocent! You pervert!

The man looks at me in surprise at what I said and gets an irritated look.

???: Pervert?! I didn't choose to land here and especially not on you for that matter! I tried to tell you to get out of the way in time, but that was your fault for not hearing me clearly and moving fast enough idiot!

I gasp as he throws insults at me. Just who is this guy?! Does he even know who he is talking to?!?! Before I could think anymore, my little sister Uni comes to the balcony wondering what is happening. She has black hair like mine that reaches past her shoulders, has two ribbons tied into her hair, wears a black dress, black gloves, black socks and black shoes.

(Uni)

Uni: Noire! Are you ok- Wait! Who is this?!

???: O-Oh... H-Hello...

The man acts nervous as someone else walks in and waves at her.

Noire: This bumbling idiot fell from the sky and crashed into me, and on top of that, he groped me...

???: OY HEY! Wait just a sec- Yipe!

I see Uni pull out her rifle and fired it, just missing his head. She then got close to him and aimed her sights at his head.

Uni: Care to explain why you assaulted my sister?

???: I'm telling you that this is a misunderstanding! Can't I please explain why I'm even here in the first place?! I at least should get a chance to defend myself, right?

I look at Uni as she sighs and puts her weapon away. The man soon sighs in relief that he gets to live longer. Just who is this guy? How does a man like this guy survive an explosion of a bomb? Usually, when someone gets hit with a bomb, they either have a lot of damage or they faint from the pain. For him, it's like it doesn't bother him a bit. Just who in the hell is this guy?

???: Oh, if you don't mind me asking first? Just where am I? Last time I checked, I was near a cave located near Planeptune. A bomb went off near the entrance and now I'm here... Last time I checked, Planeptune did not have dark colors like this.

Me and Uni look at him as he says this with surprise in our eyes.

Noire and Uni: (Thoughts) He survived an explosion like that...? How the hell is he not dead...??

He soon lifts himself up as he looks over the balcony to see Lastation. I then shake off being surprised as I answer his question.

Noire: Y-You're in Lastation. Is this really your first time being here??

???: Very much. Though, I do wonder who the CPU of Lastation is? Got any ideas?

He asks and looks at us as we are thinking he has to be joking at this point. If he knows what a CPU is, then how does he know there is one here?! Me and Uni look at each other as we both point to myself in general. He looks at us confused why we are pointing to me as he blinks his eyes a couple of times. He makes a face that looks surprised and embarrassed now realizing who he has been talking to.

???: W-Wait! YOU'RE Lastation's CPU?! Oh my g- I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't know you were the CPU. Any information I learned was just the nation and of the leader named Black Heart. If I had known who you were and what your normal form looked liked... Look in any case I'm really sorry for landing on you. Though that was a good punch and it REALLY hurt.

Noire: So, just who are you? You seem to know me, but only my HDD form.

???: That's... a long story I'm afraid.

So after we went inside and sat in some of the chairs, he explained who he was. Apparently his name is (Y/n) (L/n), who nearly a month ago was pulled into this world by a robot named Mirasashiro. Ever since then, he's been living with Neptune and her sister with the help of Histoire to help him out in this world. Just before he got separated from Neptune, he pushed her and Nepgear out of the way and got blown up by a bomb and that's the reason why he's here in Lastation now.

(Y/n): And that pretty much covers up as to why I landed on you.

Noire: Okay, but going to the same question, why did you touch my chest?

(Y/n): That's... actually something embarrassing really...

Me and Uni lean in making him nervous as we want to know why.

(Y/n): I've... never felt a girls chest before... So, it was my first time even touching one in general... Trust me, I was confused on what I was touching when it happened... So please don't shoot me or even punch me again please...

Me and Uni each give him a look seeing him get nervous with our stares on him.

(Y/n): C-Can you please stop looking at me so judgmentally? You're making me really nervous here...

Me and Uni sigh knowing he had no actual intentions of being a pervert, but that doesn't mean I trust him or anything yet. Looking at the time and seeing that it's getting really late, we all decide to get some rest for the night. (Y/n) had opted on sleeping on the couch, but any friend of Neptune's is considered a friend to us as well. Me and Uni decide that he can use the guest room for the night until he goes back to Planeptune.

July 11, 20XX

Location: Lastation, Noire's Room.

Time: Morning.

As morning arrived, I wake up and walk to the window in my room to get a good look outside to view Lastation. When I get dressed, I exited out of my room I head to the kitchen to see Uni cooking breakfast. I yawn before I tell her good morning.

Uni: Oh, morning sis. I thought I would cook some breakfast.

Noire: Thanks Uni. Do you know where (Y/n) is? I thought I would ask him some more questions since he's here.

Uni: You know, I did actually. He should be out on the balcony still training. By my estimate, he seems to have woken up early to get ahead start.

Noire: Training? Like what?

Uni: It's kinda hard to explain. You should go see for yourself if you're interested.

I get curious as I head to the balcony while Uni makes breakfast. When I got to the balcony, I saw (Y/n) training in the art of martial arts. On top of that, I could see he had a type of aura on his fists as he practiced some moves. He soon stops and gets into a stance.

(Y/n): Okay, let's try this again.

I watch as I get curious as to what he's about to do next. I see him breathe a couple of times before he starts focusing and opens his eyes.

(Y/n): Energy Manipulation!

As I watch, to my amazement, I see (Y/n) encasing himself in the same aura his hands had earlier, but his clothes and skin have a slight tint of (A/c) to him. Before I know it, he's moving a lot faster with his movements. I see some sweat dropping off of him as he maintains his focus. To end it off, he gathers his energy around his body to his fist and pulls it back. As he moves it forward, he sends the energy out in a mass of energy upward before it explodes in the sky above. He begins panting as he walks over to the towel he's using to wipe off the sweat on his head. As he finishes drying himself off, he begins to head in when he sees me.

(Y/n): Oh, good morning Noire. Were you watching me train just now?

I blush madly as I get caught. I soon try to think of something quick.

Noire: N-No! I was not watching you! I was coming to tell you that- that umm- Uni is making breakfast and thought I should tell you.

(Y/n): Oh really?

We both hear (Y/n)'s stomach as it make a growling noise and he laughs a bit in embarrassment.

(Y/n): Well since you mentioned food, I am feeling a bit peckish. Plus not to mention that I didn't eat dinner at all last night. Like one master said: Never train on an empty stomach!

(Y/n) soon begins to head to where Uni is to go see about breakfast. I walk out onto the balcony to where (Y/n) was just training.

Noire: (Thoughts) Those weren't some regular skills he used. Just how special is that necklace that he's able to use energy like that? Not saying it isn't special, but just what can he do if he keeps training?

As Uni finished cooking breakfast up, portions consisted of bacon, eggs and pancakes. We each got our portions to eat and sat down at the table. I sat next to Uni while (Y/n) sat across from us. During breakfast, I noticed (Y/n) was a little sad when he looked at the food. He was chipper hearing breakfast was being made, but now it's like he took a 180 turn on it and lost his appetite. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out what looks like a cell phone, as he unlocks it to look at something. I get a feeling something is wrong. I plan on asking him.

Noire: Something troubling you (Y/n)? Did you lose your appetite?

He snaps out of his daze feeling embarrassed he scratches the back of his head.

(Y/n): N-No. I was just, checking what time it was. Right now it should be nine o'clock and I was right.

He then shows us the time and as he says he is right, but I feel like he's hiding something as he closes his phone. No one just gets sad looking at the time. Could something be eating at him that he doesn't want us to know? Deciding to dig deeper, I want to make sure he can trust us.

Noire: It's okay to feel sad (Y/n), but keeping something bottled up won't do you any good. What's eating away at you that's making you sad?

(Y/n) tries to keep a positive attitude, but loses confidence as he sheds a tear. Wait, he's crying? Usually men don't just cry unless in emotional stress or very happy about something. What could be making him feel like this? As if the answer heard my call, he opens up his phone again and presses some buttons and shows us a picture. What the picture shows, is (Y/n) and his sister.

(Y/n): This is my sister, Abby... s-she's 7 years old right now...

He says with his eyes closed trying to keep himself from crying.

(Y/n): Every time I look at this, I try to remember everything I did with each of my family... Helping mom cook... watching dad working on his projects... and playing with my sister Abby... When I came to this world... It happened on June 17, the day of my birthday... I didn't even get the chance to tell them what was happening... now... I can feel... Abby misses her big brother... a lot...

As I look at (Y/n), he loses control of his emotions and begins to cry a lot. I guess feeling homesick and knowing his family is worried sick about him is getting to him. I guess knowing he was stuck here without anyway to contact his family was hurting him and wanted to stay strong. Knowing one day, he'll get to see his family and most of all his sister again... Out of instinct, I reach across the table and take hold of his hand as he looks at me with slight surprise.

Noire: Don't worry, you'll see them again. I know it.

I give him a sympathetic smile to let him know that everything is going to be okay. He soon stops crying as he uses a napkin to dry his eyes. Seems he's feeling better now as he gives a smile showing he's okay now.

(Y/n): Thanks Noire. I really needed to talk about that, but um... you can let go of my hand now.

I get confused as I look at where my hand is as I blush a dark shade of red and pull it away quickly.

Noire: I-It's not like that I wanted to help, I just didn't want to see you cry is all idiot.

(Y/n): Huh?! What happen to helping me out Noire?

I give a slight humph as I continue eating to which (Y/n) looks to Uni trying to figure out what happened.

Uni: Don't worry (Y/n), she's like that sometimes.

Feeling confused, he shrugs his shoulders and begins to eat his breakfast. While he isn't looking I smile knowing he's going to be fine.

(Y/n)'s point of view.

July 12, 20XX

Location: Lastation's city.

Time: Noon.

As I walk around Lastation the next day, I had told Noire and Uni that I was going to explore around the city to memorize the layout so I don't get lost. Seeing a map station, I decide to look at the big map in front of me and take a paper map provided to navigate this city. I walk down a sidewalk trying to find my way to the guild headquarters to try my hand at some work.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Hmm... I wonder if Noire and Uni would like to go with me? I can get to know them more while also learning their fighting styles. Now, if I'm correct, I should be nearing the guild.

While thinking to myself, I forget to pay attention to where I'm going and I crash into someone causing both of us to fall over. The map falls over my head, obscuring my vision.

(Y/n): Oops! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. Had my head in the map and forgot to check once in awhile.

As I remove the map over my head, I see a girl that would look around my age. She had black hair while wearing a red band in her hair. Her hair had been braided a little bit and tied with some hair ties near the end on both sides. She wore a school uniform with a K that looked like pined to her clothing. She also wore a black undershirt with a belt and wore black socks with white and black shoes.

(K-Sha)

(Y/n): Ah crapbaskets, here let me help you up miss.

I get up to help the school girl up as she holds her head. I cast a simple healing skill Compa had taught me as the effects work quickly.

???: Oh, you have healing abilities?

(Y/n): Only as much as I could be taught at the moment, but still plan on trying to learn better healing skills in the future. Hey, I'm really sorry for bumping into you like that. I'm kinda new to this city.

The girl giggles as she waves it off.

???: It's okay. Mistakes happen, so you're okay. My name is K-Sha. May I know yours?

(Y/n): Oh yeah, sure. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). It's nice to meet you K-Sha.

K-Sha: Same. So, need any help finding your way around?

(Y/n): Well... I am looking for the guild headquarters to try and take on my first mission to earn my own credits. Can't survive for long without any credits if you can't buy food as well.

K-Sha: That is a fair point. Here, I can show you where to go. Just follow me.

(Y/n): Lead the way.

After gaining help from K-Sha, I was able to find the guild headquarters for Lastation. I take a look with all the available quests with K-Sha to see which quest I should try my hand at first.

K-Sha: If you plan on trying for a quest, there is a simple job where a field is littered with Dogoo's. It may not be the most fun since it's Dogoo's, but it's a good way to earn some money quick.

I look at the quest, but decide that I shouldn't start it as my first. I look to see some reports of some missions that has pertaining information to something called the "Chaos Phenomenon."

(Y/n): So, what's this Chaos Phenomenon? Seems quite the predicament.

K-Sha: Oh! You shouldn't start off with a quest like that! I heard that monsters at night, turn into nightmarish versions of themselves. They go on a rampage, but no one knows what's going on. But when daylight comes around, the monsters return to normal again. Someone I know is trying to look into it, but is having trouble trying to figure out what to do.

I think about my options and then decide on what I want to do.

(Y/n): Mind if you take me to your friend? Maybe I can help.

K-Sha looks at me wondering why I want to help.

(Y/n): These things are a problem to others right? It's only natural to help others in need. Maybe with some help, a solution can be found quicker. How bout it K-Sha? K-Sha??

I look at K-Sha as she mumbles to herself as she thinks deeply with a blush on her face. I blink a few times trying to figure out what she is thinking about, but she soon snaps out of it.

K-Sha: Well, should we go see my special friend? She's going to need all the help she can get.

(Y/n): Can't leave someone to struggle alone. Let's go.

Location: Lastation, Basilicom.

Time: Afternoon.

Me and K-Sha both arrive at the Basilicom where I met Noire and Uni. Could K-Sha have someone she know's inside that I haven't met yet? We both walk to the elevator and begin to ride it up to a familiar looking office as I see Noire and Uni working on some documents. K-Sha whispers to me saying that I should wait and be introduced to Noire, but before I could tell her I met Noire already, she ran off and left me alone. I decided to just do as K-Sha says and wait, trying not to be rude.

K-Sha: Hey Noire. Hey Uni.

Noire looks up from her documents as she smiles and waves at K-Sha.

Noire: Hey K-Sha. What's up?

K-Sha: So, I know you've been having trouble lately with this problem, but I was able to find someone willing to help out!

Noire looked surprised at hearing someone wants to help with the current problem, figure out who is doing this and put a stop to it ASAP. K-Sha calls me in as Noire looks surprise to see its me.

(Y/n): Yo Noire. Thought I help out around here. Though I am a bit surprised K-Sha brought me back here. What a coincidence huh?

I say that as it is K-Sha's turn to be surprised.

K-Sha: W-Wait, you two know each other?

I give a slight chuckle as I rub the back of my head nervously.

(Y/n): Well... you see, it's kinda hard to explain since we met just recently last night and-

Noire: This idiot fell on me from the sky and groped me by accident like a perv.

Noire says that so plainly as I fall down due to what she says.

(Y/n): Hey! How many times do I need to tell you to not call me a perv?! How was I supposed to know I would end up landing on the CPU of Lastation anyway?!

Noire: You could have tried to still do something to avoid crashing into me idiot!

Soon, me and Noire get into a huge argument. Unknown to me, K-Sha's face is covered in a dark cover as she activates a form I'm not aware of. While me and Noire are arguing, I have a big feeling I'm being targeted and feel death gazing upon me. I look toward K-Sha who has some weapons that weren't there in before, and the first thing I see are two machine gun type pistols aimed for my head!!

(Y/n): Whoa whoa whoa K-Sha! What in the hell?!

As if to answer my question, her personality changed dramatically.

K-Sha (Gold Form): You touched my Noire... and on top of that, you even knew her before I introduced her to you...

(Y/n): K-Sha... Where are you going with this...?

K-Sha (Gold Form): What did you two do last night...?

I looked super confused at this point as I looked towards Noire for help on what in the hell is going on.

Noire: How can I say this... Even though me and K-Sha are really good friends... She's very protective of me as well and has feelings for me... So, when she holds her guns, her personality changes from a sweet girl, to an unstoppable killer.

(Y/n): OH FIND ME IN THE ALPS! I'm being targeted by a Yandere!!

(Insert ending Neptunia music)

K-Sha (Golden Form): Any last words before I send you into oblivion?

I look at K-Sha nervous at what I say next. I soon shrug my shoulders as I sweatdrop.

(Y/n): C-Can't we at least try to talk it out first over a cup of tea? I hear some good green tea can help calm the soul.

With that, K-Sha makes the first attack against me as I begin to run for my life. Noire and Uni begin to laugh as they hear my screams down the halls.

Chapter 5. End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 955 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...
3.2K 139 17
A camera turns on as Soejammy's face was up close to the camera lens. Soejammy: Is this thing on? How the f*** do you work this thing?? Kitty: It's o...
8K 227 28
"I don't care if I'm not human. I will protect those who I hold dear!" Perseus, a 2nd tier Basilicom knight has been waiting for Neptune and her frie...
2K 45 21
Basically a Hyperdimension Neptunia, Kingdom Hearts and Ninjago Harry Potter story with Blanc as main character. Sorry not sorry Neptune lovers she's...