The Berserker of Remnant

Od BlackReaper369

Betrayed, Bullied & Cheated Male Reader x RWBY. Y/N Matou is a student of Beacon Academy. Well he was a stude... Více

Bio
Chapter 1
Your Vehicles

Prologe

8.3K 105 114
Od BlackReaper369

Third P.O.V.

Beacon Academy. A place where young people, whether Faunus or not, become Huntsmen and Huntresses. That was the dream of many people and they even succeeded. Nearly every student treated eachother with respect. NEARLY. There was one exception. This exception was a boy with the name Y/N Matou. He was treated like garbage by everybody except his sister. His sister was Sakura Matou. He really tried his best to protect his sister, but he just wasn't strong enough. The only things he could do were holding a sword properly and doing some basic attacks. That's why he is always the victim. Even the teachers hated him. And right now, Y/N was in his Dorm, lying on his bed. He was sleeping peacfully until he was awakened by a familiar person.

???: *happy* "Onii-chan!!"

Y/N opened his eye as fast as he could and the thing he met with, was Sakura jumping at him.

Y/N: "Uh-oh...."

He tried to catch her, but ended up falling from his bed.

Y/N: "Ow....."

He sat up and rubbed his head in pain. When he heard the voice of his sister, he looked up and saw her.

Sakura: *worried* "Onii-chan? Are you okay?"

She looked really worried, but Y/N just smiled and said:

Y/N: "Everything is okay. You don't need to worry about me. Okay?"

Sakura smiled happily and nodded.

Sakura: "Okay. If you say so."

Y/N got up and looked at his wristwatch and saw that it was time to go to class. He didn't want to be late.

Y/N: "Let's go, sis. It's time for class."

Sakura only nodded at that and followed him. They were on their way to class until a they heared a voice behind them.

???: "Well well well. Would you look at that boys? There's the weakling, who needs his little sister to protect him."

Y/N P.O.V.

Me and Sakura turned around and met with the biggest asshole of Beacon Academy and his minions. I just began to smirk.

Me: "Well hello their Cardin. How are your and your teammates balls? You received quite the beating from my sis didn't you? Hahahahaha!!"

That just angered Cardin and his friends.

Cardin: "What did you just say you freak?!"

I was about to respond, but Sakura stopped me from doing anything dumb. I looked at her and just nodded. We then turned around and went to class, annoying Cardin even more.

Cardin: "Hey!! Where do you think you're going, weakling?!"

I stopped and said something, that caused him to smirk.

Me: "We're gonna settle this in Goodwitch's class."

With that, I continued my way to Goodwitch's class.

Timeskip (brought to you by Chibi Berserker Lancelot screaming 'Arthur' over and over again)

Goodwitch: "Winner of this match is Cardin Winchester."

I heard everybody clapping and yelling 'Ha! What a freak!' or 'He's so weak! Why is he even here?'

Y/N: *sigh*

I just picked myself up of the floor and got into a stance with my weapon 'Slicer'.

Cardin saw it and just began to laugh.

Cardin: "Hahahahaha!!! Would you look at that! The weakling is getting up again! Ready to get beaten up again?"

I just spit out blood and focused. I used reinforcement magic and covered the blade in flames. The others, minus my sister, were shocked. Even Goodwitch was. And that meant something. When Cardin was done with staring at my sword, he began to laugh.

Cardin: "Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Would you look at that!! The weakling is also a Magic Freak!! Hey look everybody!!! The pathetic weakling is also a magic using freak!! Hey! Miss Goodwitch! Isn't Magic dangerous?!"

When he said that, I heard everybody whispering 'Oh my Oum. He is actually a Mage.' or 'What a bastard. Using magic against Cardin. I hope he dies.' and even 'He should be burned to ashes like all Magic using freaks.'. I didn't even care about what the others thought, but what shattered my heart was how Sakura looked at me. She looked at me with shock and when she saw that I was staring at her, she turned away from me. I was destroyed. The only family I had left thought of me as a freak. I held back the tears and looked at Cardin. I slowly walked towards him with my sword. He just raised his mace and swung it at me. I quickly blocked it and pushed it away, then raised my sword again and went for a downward slash, but was lifted into the air. I immediately knew who it was. I turned my head towards the person who interrupted the fight.

Me: "Goodwitch....."

She looked at me with a stern expression. The others were still talking until Goodwitch interrupted.

Goodwitch: "Silence!!"

It was quiet. She then looked at me.

Goodwitch: "Mister Matou. You. To Ozpin. Understood?"

Me: ".......Understood."

She then let me go and I walked to Ozpin's office.

Timeskip (brought to you by Chibi Berserker Lancelot fighting Chibi Saber)

I was sitting right in front of Ozpin. He looked at me disappointed.

Ozpin: *sigh* "I heard what happened. Tell me something Mister Matou. How long did you hide it?"

I just sighed.

Y/N: *sigh* "Up until now."

He just looked at me surprised but quickly composed himself.

Ozpin: "Ok then. I will let this one slide. But if you ever use it again, you will be thrown out of my Academy. Do you understand?"

Y/N: ".......Yes."

Ozpin: "Great. You're allowed to leave."

I just got up, went to the elevator and left his office.

Y/N: *sigh* "Today is just my fucking day."

When I arrived at the ground floor, I was on my way to my Dorm. I nearly made it until I heard a familiar voice.

???: "Hey! Freak!"

I turned around and was met with a fist. I fell on the ground and swiped away the blood. When I was done, I looked up and saw that it was Cardin with his friends.

Y/N: *sigh* "What do you want Cardi--"

I was interrupted by a kick to the face.

Cardin: "Shut up! Failures do not talk back!"

I tried to get up but was kicked into the side.

Y/N: "Argh!"

I fell again.

Cardin: "Now your sister won't come save you like always."

He then smirked and said something that made me snap.

Cardin: "Maybe I will fuck her just like I did to your girlfriend, or should I say ex-girlfriend."

I got up immediately and punched him int he face. He fell to the ground and his friends immediately helped him up. Cardin looked at me pissed.

Cardin: "That was just a lucky hit! Don't get too full of yourself! You're still a freak."

He and his team left. I entered my Dorm and went to bed.

Timeskip (brought to you by Chibi Meta and Chibi Neo looking at each other)

I was sleeping peacefully until I was waken up by a loud noice.

Speaker: "Mister Matou's team please come to Ozpin's office."

I slowly got up and saw none of my teammates.

Me: "Hm. They must be already at Ozpin's office."

I made myself ready and went to Ozpin's office. When I arrived, I saw my Teammates standing in front of Ozpin. When Ozpin saw me, my teammates turned around and looked at me.

Ozpin: "Ah Y/N. It's good to see you. Well then. Mister Dave?"

(A/N: That's Dave.)

Dave: "Yeah?"

Ozpin: "Please tell Mister Y/N what you have to do. Now go."

We all nodded and went to a Bullead, which would carry us to our location I guess. When we arrived, I saw nothing and heard nothing. I was confused. I was told that at this location were a dozens of Grimm. I then asked my teammates.

Me: "Hey, guys? Why aren't any Grimm here? And what is this place?"

Dave: "This is the place where you die."

Me: "What?!"

He the rushed at me and slashed at me with his sword. I quickly dodged, but I felt something was missing. I looked at my left arm and saw that it was missing. I then felt something across my chest. I looked down and saw a giant gash across my chest. I coughed out blood and collapsed.

Me: "........Heh........ guess that's it....... huh.....?"

I looked at the chest wound and slowly got up, shocking my Teammates. I just looked at them.

Me: "Welp.... I'm going somewhere......."

When I slowly left, I collapsed and everything went black.

Timeskip (brought to you by......... something)

???: "Y/N...... Y/N..... wake up....."

I heard a gentle voice. I looked up and saw her......

Me: *weak* "Iris......viel......."

I slowly stretched out my hand towards her. She then grabbed my hand and held it gently.

Irisviel: "Don't...... you need your energy......"

She then layed my head on her lap.

Me: *weak* "For....... what....?"

She just smiled.

Irisviel: "Silly Y/N~.... for joining the next Holy Grail War as a Servant of course......"

My eyes widen and I looked at her.

Me: *weak* "A-.... are you....... serious.....?"

She looked at me and nodded. I then began to think.

Me: *weak* "W-what......about....... S-Sakura....?"

She then smiled again.

Irisviel: "You don't need to worry about that, my dear Y/N. Sakura will become a master and if she summons her Servant, she will get you as her Servant..."

Me: *weak* "B-but.... I am....... weak......."

Irisviel: "No you're not.... I gave you new abilities which will make you the strongest being in existence......"

Me: *weak* "Th-thank....... you....... Irisviel......"

She smiled, but this time with her eyes closed.

Irisviel: "No problem........ my dear Kiritsugu~"

Timeskip

Sakura P.O.V.

It's been several weeks since my Onii-chan died. These lying bastards. They said that MY Onii-chan COWARDLY ran away and evetually died. And guess what? The others believed them of course!! I know my Onii-chan better then anyone. He wouldn't run away like that and I know that he is still alive. I looked at my neckalace, which he gave me as a present.

I looked at it and began to softly cry.

Me: "Y-you promised me Onii-chan...... y-you promised me th-that you would always be with me.... no m-matter what....."

I then began to cry heavily. I screamed and yelled and begged for him to come back.

Me: "PLEASE ONII-CHAN!!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!"

The necklace then began to glow. I slowly stopped crying and looked at it.

Me: "W-what.......?"

Then words appeared in the red gem. I read them.

Me: "Ruler of Space & Time, I summon you. I lost something dear to me and wish to have the Ultimate Power to crush my enemies and to win the Holy Grail. Only then, I can fulfill my only and deepest wish. So if you hear me, come forth! And allow me to bring the inevitable Doom upon my enemies!"

Suddenly, a bright light appeared out of nowhere and when it died down, I saw a person standing there. He wore a unique outfit and had a left robot arm instead of a normal one. He wore a unique mask. I then felt my right hand burning and looked at it. What I saw, terrified me. I saw a symbol. But not just any symbol, it was a design of a symbol, which my Onii-chan created. He called it 'The Symbol of the Berserker'. When I was done starring at him, he asked me something.

???: "I ask of you..... are you...... my........ sister Sakura?"

He took off his mask and what I saw, shocked me. It was my Onii-chan. I slowly got up and walked up to him. I then slowly touched his face.

Me: "I-is that...... really you....... Onii-chan.....? D-did you finally....... came back.... to...... me....?"

The person smiled.

???: "Yes. Of course. I promised you........ didn't I?"

I then hugged my Onii-chan and began to cry.

Me: *crying heavily* "Oh my god!!! It's really you Onii-chan!!! I missed you so much!!!"

I then heard him crying too. But he didn't cry as hard as I did.

Onii-chan: *crying softly* "I-I m-missed you to sis....."

It lasted a while until I let go of him. I looked at him with my teary eyes and he did the same. We inched closer...... and closer...... and closer...... until our lips met. We kissed....... no..... not kissed..... we made out. The so called 'kiss' turned into a heated makeout-session real quick. It felt so good and satisfying that I would do it forever if it were up to me. But the need for air was the only thing that stopped us from doing it more. We looked at eachother. I then hugged him again.

Me: "Promise me that you won't leave me. No matter what."

He simply smiled and hugged back.

Onii-chan: "Of course. I won't leave you no matter what. I promise."

It was slowly getting late and I was getting tired. I yawned and Onii-chan simply chuckled.

Onii-chan: *chuckle* "Looks like someone is tired~"

I struggled to stay awake.

Me: *tired* "N-no..... no I'm..... not tired......"

He then picked me up and carried me bridal style to my bed. He then dressed me and finally layed me down. He was about to leave but I quickly grabbed his hand. He turned to me and looked at me questionaly.

Onii-chan: "Sakura? What is it?"

Me: "C-could you please..... s-sleep with me....?"

He looked at me for a little while and then smiled.

Onii-chan: "Of course. Anything for my little Sakura."

He then changed into his sleepwear, which consisted of only his boxers. The rest was completely free. He layed next to me and covered us with my blanket. I then felt his arms around me and pulling me towards him. He then whispered into my ear.

Onii-chan: "Goodnight, my little sunshine~"

I slowly closed my eyes but not before saying:

Me: "Goodnight........ Onii-chan......"

With that, I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: That's all for now folks. I see/read you all in the next part. Bye Bye.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...