FanBoy

By chachabook1600

bendy lived a beautiful live until a tragedy come and transform his days to a nightmare, and make a choice th... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter ONE

686 29 20
By chachabook1600

Bendy p.o.v

It's a day like other days, I wake up this morning, and go to the bath room

, like everyone, but I'm not exactly like everyone I've a little ritual every morning I check my little secret box where I put some photo of my crush, his name is Cuphead, he's tall and strong and adorable, he has big ruby eyes every time I see them I melt, he's so kind to everyone, and lovable, he's the most popular boy in the country,

His parents are the biggest cinema stars in the world, he and his brother are also actors but only on summer they prefer to live a normal life here in inkwell town, I do have a crush on him for long time ago, the first day we've met was the day I discover my sexuality, I'm gay for him, I can't stop imagining him every second in my life

"Bendy the breakfast is ready!" And of course he has to ruin my dream every morning, I put the photos back to the box, and hid them from him, he always get jalouse.

I go to the kitchen and see my boyfriend "Asmodeus". Yeah I live with him 3 month ago since my little brother Boris had a terrible car accident, he's now in the coma and my father Henry work all night and day without resting, to get enough money for Boris's operation, poor papa Henry I hope I can help him.

Asmodeus father is a doctor and he's the one who's in charge in Boris's operation and Asmodeus promised me if I go out with him and I become his boyfriend he'll lower the price of the operation himself, which will make it almost free, a chance that I'll never lose that could help papa Henry, and save Boris.

"Good morning sunshine, sleep well?" said Asmo

"Good morning Asmo" i replied.

I sit down and get my breakfast as I feel his arms around my neck his face has close than mine "you can at last let me eat in peace" I said, "sorry my prince, its really difficult for me to resist your beautiful eyes" he said as he tried to kiss me, I turn my face and see the clock "Asmo!! We're gonna be late for the bus" I yelled as I free myself from him and take my bag and go to the door.

"come on the bus is waiting us!!!" "Okay...okay I'm coming, prince" he said "stop call me like that and hurry up!!" I yelled, after running we finally arrive to the bus stop, I was so tired of running so take sit on the bench and of course he sat close to me and looked at me with his lusty eyes, I feel disgusted every time he does that.

He roll his tail around mine, and put his hand on my waist push me towards him until our body touch, it made me uncomfortable so I pushed him a little and make some space between us, he look at me as he raising his eyebrow "what's wrong my prince?" he said "nothing it just that we're in public, it's not really confortable" I reply as I start to shiver a little.

The bus came, finally, I couldn't stand him any longer, we got in the bus and took our seats, he was talking to his friend, as usual. So I turn gaze and my attention caught a group of girls holding a magazine with Cuphead in the cover, I blushed a little and tried to move away from him and take a look on the magazine and heard what they were talking about:

" Oh my god look at him! he's adorable!"

" How he's strong!"

" Did you watch his movie when he save the daughter's mayor?"

" Oh yeah! i just watched it last night"

" He's also making some publish perfume"

"blabla"

The girls didn't stop talking about him even when we arrive at school , in the hall everyone was talking about him and his brother!

I go to my locker and make sure that Asmodeus is not around and open it. Suddenly someone just close it in my face and say " Hey bendy, did you miss me?" I emidiatly recognized this voice and turn to face Alice and our two best friend ;Von Bon Bon and Cala Maria. " Alice!!" I hug hered as she huged me back "Why didn't you come the last week-end?" she asked me "Well, you know Asmo and his problem, I had to stay with him" I reply, they all looked at me with a sad expiression on their faces understanding, because they were the only ones who knew my secret and my true identity. "It's okay nothing bad happen, he was just a little sick" I told them, well I lied to them so as i won't make them worry about me. They all hugging me and Bon Bon asked "You sure ?" "Yeah!!" I said, we stop hugging and Cala propose to me if we can hang out all together in the mall this weekend, since Asmo will not be at home I accepted, "Great! then see you after school" she said "I'll be there" I replied as i took my books and closed my locker and head to class.

~skip time at lunch~

Its lunch time, so I sat with Alice and Von Bon Bon but Cala was late, kind of weird for someone who's never late usually, I hope she's okay. After 5 min, she came with a big grin on her face and looking very excited for something apparently. She sits with us and say " Guys! You won't believe what happen to me!" " What???" We all said somehow together "The Cupbros are coming here in our region!!" "What!!!" We said again "And the best part of this is that they are going to attend our high school !!", "WHAT!!?" We almost screamed. Then Alice ask her how she get this information , Cala explained that when she got out of class she saw two persons, a tall strong man and a lady really extravagant looking and never seen in school before, entre to the office room, so she snuck out from behind the door and hear that the lady's name is April, the one who take care of the Cupbros, and Aray the bodyguard. They came here because their parents would be absent for a long business trip, and they need to continue their studies, and since our high school is the best known in the region, they chosed to come here, and they're coming next week.

And with that all said, my mind just stopped thinking about anything and all my thoughts start heading about Cuphead, I'll finally see him in real life and maybe meet him, I started to blush just at the thought of this and my heart started to beat really fast. And well, Von Bon Bon was as shook as me right now and Alice hid her mouth to shut her screeching, but moments after we all calmed down and recap what did she juste say. So Cuphead will come here in our high school, I still can't believe it. Cala told us to not tell anyone, because we weren't supposed to know that so we have to keep it secret, i don't really know why but we all agree that.

The bell rang, and right now we all have history class with the same teacher, so we got up and exited the lunch room. In our way to class, in the hallway Cala spoted the two presons we've been talking about earlier, i froze at this moment and just stood there staring at them," Hey you! What are you looking at?! Go to class!" the director snaped bringing me to reality "Yes, sir " we replied and run to our classes.

Time skip

Finally history class is over, i really hate history! and now PE, even worse! Ugh! why monday always had to be the worst day! *sigh* well, its not like i have any choice.

I enter the cloakroom, and waited that the other guys to finnish changing their clothes. After they finished, i entered and stripped, my body was full of scars so i tried to change as fast as i can, i didn't want anyone to notice.

Suddenly, someone grab me from my back as i gasped from fear and shock, he then pin me on the wall and kiss me on my lips, " Surprise!!!" he said with a grin, " You scared me Asmo!!" i snapped at him, " Aww, you're so cute when you angry" he teased as he hugged me from behind, as his hands start to travel my body, i felt really uncomfortable.

He then started to kiss my neck, i bit my lips so as not to make any sound, i don't want any one to hear us, then his hand made it way slowly down to my waist band, i quickly grabbed his hand " No Asmo please, not now not here!" i whispered as some tears started to show up,

"Alright, but remember" he put his hand on my cheek " You're mine" he let go of me and i put my back against the wall, he went out before giving his lusty loo. Some tears dropped from my eyes 'Why you have to be like this, Asmo?' i whispered to myself as i wiped the tears away, then got out of the cloakroom.

After PE (cuz i've no idea what to say X'P)

Its the end of the day, I returned to the cloakroom to pick up my stuff and got out to find Asmo waiting me as alway, we walk our way home together, and the nightmare begins.

He went take a bath and i started to make dinner. Good thing that i learned from Bon Bon was her very good recipes, she's really good at this! But i wasn't really in a mood so i made some fries and steaks both of us, and some chocolate mousse for dessert, Asmo had finished his bath by now as he came down to eat, I know that's his favorite meal maybe he'll leave me in peace then.

After we finished dinner, he started to look at me as his eyes turned from yellow to pink, that's not good at all. I stood up from my chair as i took the plates and put them into the sink and started to clean them.

I could feel his gaze stabbing my back and i could already tell what would happen next as sweat start dripping from my forehead. I heard hid chair shifting meaning he got up and then feel his dark presence just behind me, I start trembling, i turned my face and looked up, he looked at me right in the eyes and then picked me up bride style and led me to his room, once arrived there he threw me on the bed and climb the top of me and his pink eyes start to glow, this is really not good at all!

Some tears showed up as i start trembling, he noticed that and just got hornier, his tail grew longer and his eyes widen bigger. That was really creepy, he start to nibble on my neck, i couldnt control my body anymore, " A...As... Asmo p-please s-stop.. ah-", but he just ignored me and slip his hand down to my crotch. This should stop! he put his hand on the zipper and i yelled " I'M ON MY PERIOD!! PLEASE STOP!!".

He suddenly froze and raised his head slowly and stared at me with an expression of shock and confusion "what?" he said softly. I quickly looked away from embarrassment " i'm on my period.." i whispered. We stayed silent for a few second as he let out a sigh and got off me, he then mention to me to get up as i did then grabbed my hand and let us to my room without saying any word, he made me lay on my bed then put the covers on me so as i was ready to sleep then sat next to me and put his hand on my cheek and start to caress it " maybe i'm the demon of lust but" he whispered " i'll never hurt you, my little prince" he kissed me on my lips, i kissed back, and then he got out of my room.

I was feeling a mess of emotions at this moment; shock, embarrassement, fear and ...relief. I was really not expecting this reaction from him, i would have thought he would beat me and forced me and raped me! This is like the very first time he would refuse having sex and being nice after that?

Now that i'm thinking about it, it's the first time the excuse of being a transgender saved me from getting raped. However, I'm still in shock about what just happen. Maybe he's not a really bad guy and i just judge him wrong, i mean he is literally the demon of lust so what should i expect, am i right? But i still have this little bad feeling about him, i can't just forget about everything he did to me or made me do by this little lie of his.

I couldn't sleep, too many thoughts were flying across my mind and i felt the need to talk this out, so i took my recorder which was hiding in a chest underneath my bed, i pushed the recored button and start talking about everything that happened this whole day and pounded all my feelings and thoughts.

I do this almost every night, i record every important event in my life and talk about all my thoughts and feeling. It's like writing diaries but better, easier and with much more fun than writing.

After a long talking session with my recorder whining about everything that happened today, my eyes got heavy and i was feeling sleepy, so i ended the record, push the button OFF, put the engine in the chest and close it, then head to sleep, just a few moments later i fell into a deep sleep.

(hey everyone this is my first story i ever write i hope will enjoy it also i'm working in other story so the next part will take sometime but don't worry the story will continue soon as i can love you guys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 94 9
We have the same condition but her backstory is really horrible, sometimes I wonder how she managed to handle living, but even with that I still love...
17.9K 363 23
Sammy Lawrence, after waiting 30 years. Attempts to tell his lord that he loves him. After being denied he still attempts to get his lord to love him...
134K 3.4K 33
*COMPLETED* Have you ever wondered how life would be if cartoons were real? What if I told you that this world allowed that to happen. In thi...
7.6K 329 117
COVER DRAWING BY ME! - - In my AU ink demon and Bendy are not the same person! Contains- Ink Demon x Henry Henry was going to see his old friend one...