FATE [M.YOONGI]

By ftobio

"it was fate that brought us together. and it never draw us apart." [editing] More

Introduction
#1
#2
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
[promotion]

#3

160 8 2
By ftobio

A N N I V E R S A R Y

It's our 1 month anniversary.

I was happy to get this far with you.

Both of us went to a candlelight dinner together. Your beauty was mesmerising. The way your body fits perfectly in that pretty dress of yours.

I gave you a matching necklace as a present. It was a key and a lock. I gave you the key because you're the one who opened my heart.

That night, we made love to each other. Your beautiful melanin skin grazed mine smoothly as our body dancing underneath the white duvet of my bedroom. Thank goodness mother went to Busan for a holiday trip with her friends.

I want to hold you again, like that night.

Min Yoongi's thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
898K 55.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...