New Balance | COMPLETE.

By lolwydkira

Most of us are hurting, Most of us are searching. Someone to love, Someone to understand. Y... More

o n e.
t w o.
t h r e e.
f o u r.
f i v e.
s i x.
s e v e n. - EXTRA SHORT
e i g h t.
n i n e.
t e n.
e l e v e n.
t w e l v e.
t h i r t e e n. - SHORT
f o u r t e e n.
Answer these.
f i f t e e n.
s i x t e e n.
s e v e n t e e n.
e i g h t e e n. - (o n e.)
e i g h t e e n. - (t w o)
n i n e t e e n.
t w e n t y. (p a r t o n e)
t w e n t y - o n e.
t w e n t y - t w o.
t w e n t y - t h r e e.
t w e n t y - f o u r.
t w e n t y - f i v e. ( o n e )
T w e n t y - f i v e (t w o)
T w e n t y - s i x
T w e n t y - s e v e n ( o n e)
T w e n t y - s e v e n ( 1.5)
T w e n t y - s e v e n ( t w o )
T w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o.
t h i r t y - t h r e e.

t w e n t y. (p a r t t w o)

27.8K 1K 286
By lolwydkira

Not edited. Too sleepy. Go to fifteen for Tommie's recap.
Twins parents.

"You ready to move here for good?" Nodding her head quickly, and then her smile fell.

"What about our best friends?" Dave shrugged and she pulled out her phone. Changing their group chat name to "Miami baddest bitches". She prepared herself for the shit Dave and Reek would talk. Sending a picture of her face and ring.

Aubby ❤️: This me sad with my ring. What am I going to do without y'all?
Twin🤬: East, get yo girl. She on that gay shit again. Baddest Bitches?
Danny💋: I don't know what the hell you sad for. I got a job a 1 Av LA as the manager. Imma be better than Reek.
ZoZo🍭: Bitch, I'm following my man. He there, I'm there. Tell East I got 4 years experience in Retail. Let me practice my "your total is" voice.
Aubby❤️: Where TBaby at?
Twin🤬: I don't know, been calling her ass. She might be at the restaurant though. I'll pop up on her big lipped ass.

Pressing the off button, she shoved her phone in her back pocket. Looking up at Dave, she smiled seeing the Frozen Yogurt kiosk. She was ready to top her food off with dessert, and this was the perfect thing.

"Gimme, gimme"

"Aubrey no, that's enough. You had a 12 piece from Chick til a, and a foot long. Now you stopping for frozen yogurt? You gone shit on yourself in Saks Fifth" Dave scrunched his face up at Aubrey's eating habits.

"Let them see my ring while I'm doing it, might cause a difference distraction." Aubrey was definitely extra, and posted herself doing everything with her ring.

He tried to stop her after she went to eat the other half of her foot long but she threatened to cut his lips off because he talked too much. He wasn't used to this side of Aubrey, but he was going to have to get used to it.

"Dave, why would you let me get that frozen yogurt knowing damn well my chubby ass didn't really want or need it?" She placed her hand on her hip, eyeing him.

"You being dead ass right now Renee?" Dave stared her down, as she nodded her head yes.

"as serious as a heart attack. You're around to keep me level headed, to tell me no when I shouldn't eat something come on. Get with the pro-... ooh, pizza." Aubrey walked in the direction of the pizza, and Dave pulled her away walking in the direction of Nordstrom.

"We're here to shop for our kids, not feed you until you pop." Aubrey smiled, intertwining their fingers. She rested her head on his arm walking into Saks Fifth.

Grabbing the Gucci outfits from Dave's hands, she shook her head no. "They're going to grow out of them so quick. I don't know why you wasting your money on it."

Dave snatched the outfits from her hand, with a mug. "I do what I want for my kids. Money ain't shit when it's spent on my three babies. I want my mini's to have it." Rolling her eyes, she shrugged. He was right, it was his money and if he wanted to splurge on new borns by all means.

Resting her hand on her chest, Dave laughed knowing she just wanted to show off her ring.

"So, when I was down here the first time I stayed across the hall from a girl name Yaris. She's a well known Stylist, and I told her I was interested in it but I was going back to New York. So, now she knows I'm moving to LA, she wants me to come and style Teyana Taylor, and maybe that will get me better know. I'm so excited papi."

Taking the skin right red dress off of the rack she examined it "Babe, I cannot wait until I Snapback" She looked at herself in the mirror, tears building in her eyes she let them fall thinking of the weight she gained in the past 6 months.

"I'm getting so fat, and I see these bitches looking at you like your scrumptious, and you are, and they're skinny, and I wobble like I belong in Antartica with the penguins." Her tears fell harder, and her cries got louder

"A-and the penguins don't even belong in Antarctica because it's getting warmer, and global warming killing them!" Dave stared at Aubrey, recording her on his snap. He couldn't risk not sending this to Reek.

"You got the people in here judging me." Wiping her tears, she inhaled and exhaled to calm herself down. She couldn't help but not cry at least once a day. It's like the babies set an alarm clock for her to cry.

"You so cute mamas" Dave dropped his phone in his pockets, wrapping his arms around Aubrey neck hugging her. "I love you, and your stomach makes a nigga love you more, and the glow on your face makes me even more mesmerized by your beauty."  Pulling away, he used his fingers tapping her chin.

"I don't want these broads, especially if they ain't got a wobble to them. Regular walking ass bitches." Aubrey's smile grew wide, and she stood on her tippy toes to plant kisses on her Fiancé lips.

"I'm having fun, and I love this cute moment with a passion, but baby, I'm getting cankles we need to go." Dave laughed, nodding his head.

ugh, a man.

Tommie busied herself the after receiving text messages from the random number. She didn't answer Reek calls, and ignored the group chat.

She found out it was a burner phone, and she couldn't do much. She was scared for her life and dragging someone else into the closet of Demons wasn't her plan. She knew Reek and Dave would probably be able to help her but she didn't want that.

Her phone vibrated, and she was immediately frustrated because she knew it was probably Reek. Tapping on the unknown message, she saw the picture of her mother shot in the head, under it, said "An Eye for An Eye." Part of Tommie accepted that was the eye and not one of the best friends.

Walking to the back she entered her office, screaming when she seen Reek sitting in her rolling chair. She didn't know he was back here. Sitting down on Reek's lap, she laid her phone, and headset down on the desk.

"Why haven't you been responding back to us?" Reek dives in, not feeling the need to hold anything back. Shrugging her shoulders, Reek sighed expecting the worse from the situation. His girl wasn't responding and out of nowhere she just fell back from not only him, but her friends. He wasn't feeling it, and he needed to get to the bottom of it.

The knock at the door, made Tommie so happy. It was like she was being rescued. She needed to escape before Reek began to give her the third degree.

"Come in" She yelled out in a sing-song tune. "Hey boss, someone wants to speak with you." Tommie nodded her head, excusing herself.

Once in a clear, Reek picked up her phone. When the iPhone unlocked Reek was left speechless. Not understanding why Tommie didn't come to one of the boys. Sending the screenshots of text messages, and the picture he deleted the few messages sent to him from her phone. 

He needed space from Tommie. He was in revenge mode killing everyone that wanted to hurt his future wife. One thing that caught his eye was finding out

Tommie killed Dave's father? Why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 178 15
"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 / 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
229K 10.3K 40
"If only you were mine.." "Baby I'm thuggin I cant be ya' boyfriend."
94.5K 3.2K 32
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀... 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀?
166K 5.2K 28
discontinued A story of how Ari helped out a homeless Dave, helped him get his life together, while also slowly falling in love. started: October 13...