;BTS imagines

By bangtanarmyASF

I mostly do BTS imagines, you can request and you can request idols other than BTS but remember that this is... More

Imagine: [Jungkook Smut]
Imagine: [Jungkook pt.2]
Imagine: Jimine Pabo
Imagine: [Min Yoongi]
Imagine: [Jimine Pabo #2]
imagine: [J-hope and V]
Imagine: [jimin - requested light smut]
Imagine: [Jin & Rap Mon]
Imagine: [Jin and rap mon part. 2]
[Jungkook]: No longer feels like home
[Jungkook]: No longer feels like home (pt. 2)
[Taehyung]: Unwanted Leeway

[J-Hope]: Just say you love me.

745 11 4
By bangtanarmyASF

Okay, this chapter is veryyy long, but I don't think that's so bad considering I haven't updated in a year 😅 (I'm so sorry).
This imagine is going to be three parts long 🤭
Therefore, while I work on the others, you have this long ass chapter to read so I hope you enjoy!
Sorry if there are typos but I had to read this like 9,000 times so probably won't be 🤷🏽‍♀️ idkkk

Imagine:

*dancelover85 has entered the chat* (you).

*Sunhobi218 has entered the chat* (who else.. lmao 😭)

JHOPPPEEEEE

(YYYY/NNNN)

I'm soooo excited, you don't even understand. My flight... to South Korea.. leaves in 4 hours!
I am going to run, jump on you and tackle you down to the floor.

Uh.. not if I tackled you first, loser...

So not gonna happen 🙅‍♀️
We've waited so long for this and we're finally getting it... aren't you happy!?

No... I'm disappointed that I'm going to meet my girlfriend 😑😑 

J-Hope also known as Jeon Hoseok was your long distance internet boyfriend who you've of course, never met.

You both met on a dancing server called dance4me.com, while he was looking for background dancers and you were looking to form a dance group full of international dancers.

It all started off really innocent, you remember. You both came across each other's path discussing what you both wanted out of being on this server.

Suddenly you both began to talk about your favorite dance routines, favorite types of dancing, favorite songs, favorite types of music, and then just somehow started to talk about, everything.

You guys were incredibly compatible, unbeknownst to you guys. You both just liked to talk to each other so much and didn't think about it any more than a friendship at first. Because of that J-Hope decided to continue to talk to you even though, he shouldn't have.

He actually asked you to be his girlfriend about 8 months into you guys talking and seeing your face over 7 times through video chat. Even though you were miles away, he decided that he didn't want anyone else to have you because you were for him, and seized the moment when he could.

You thought it was absurd when he asked to be your boyfriend, you thought it was too soon and it was through video chat!? But you couldn't deny that you liked him a lot as well.

You thought it was really sweet and courageous of him to want to commit to you regardless of the distance.

No other guy can seem to do that even if he lived down the block 😒

You would've been all for saying no, but your crush on him pushed you to say yes.

The only person that knows about you dating him is your mother & your best friend Layla and on his end, the only person that knows is one of his group members, Min Yoongi; he trusts him very much.

He's not supposed to be in a relationship at all and you both are putting a lot of things in jepordy, but.. the heart wants what it wants.

The time has come where you're not broke anymore and can afford to meet yo boo thang.

You've been saving up this money with intent to fly to Korea at some point, but luckily it's sooner than expected.

Now, you're packing for your travels, but you just decided to chat with him anyway because, why not?

Why are we even chatting on here, lets skype!!

"(Y/N)!" Your mom calls from downstairs.

No, I'm sorry babe. honestly I'm working right now and I can't be any more distracted than I am.

omg then why did you even reply to me, go work!

*Sunhobi218 is typing...*

Suddenly, your webcam turns on and the green light is activated.

You're caught off guard and get really disturbed by that because, you don't have any window open that requires a webcam.

"What the..." You whisper to yourself, rubbing on the cam thinking that will do something.

"(Y/N), I know you hear me calling you! You're not deaf!" Your mom shouts at you again.

"I'm coming!" You shout back, throwing your nearest T shirt over your webcam and ran down stairs.

"Yes mother," you sigh once you arrive downstairs.

"Give me your phone real quick," she says.

"Why..." you skeptically ask.

"I need to turn on this tracker," she says, motioning her hands for you to give her your phone.

"What!? Mom, NO! You're not going to be creepy and put a tracker on my celluar device," you joke.

"(Y/N).. You're going to be in a different country by yourself tomorrow. Do you think I have time for my daughter to be lost out there in some koreatown," she puts her hand on her hip & furrows her eyebrows.

"Mom, it's called seoul," you chuckle.

"I'll sew you a new brain if you think, Ima sit here and play games with you.. Please, just for this one trip and when you come back we can take it off. I'm not gonna check where you are like some stalker, just in case if I need to," she stands there with a worried look on her face.

"Fine," you sigh and give her your phone.

"Let me know when you're done being world's top hacker, I'm gonna continue to pack," you say then make your way up the stairs.

You make it back into your room and, lift the shirt off of your webcam seeing that there was no more green light.

Probably just a glitch, you thought.

You sigh in relief and sit back down in front of your laptop to talk to J-Hope.

Noo, I want to talk to my girlfriend now 😩 even though I'm going to see you soon. Remind me, where are we meeting again?

Damn.. clingy much 😂
jkkkkkk ☺️☺️☺️
We're going to be meeting at terminal 5. My flight lands at 11:30 am. And you know what I look like so you shouldn't miss me.
Wait.. who's bringing you?

Uh, no one is going to be bringing me

Oh, Does Yoongi know you're coming?

Yes, he knows I'm coming and he's got me covered. Don't worry.

Okay.. well.. IM GOING TO FINISH PACKINGGGG 😁😁😁 while you continue your work 🤣👎

Jokes on you, I actually like working. You're the one that's gonna be stressing about what cute outfits you want to wear for me.. but side note.. you can wear a garbage bag, I'm sure you'll look beautiful anyway.

You just can't go wrong with him.

Well, I was totally gonna wear jeans and a T-shirt, but garbage bag can be a look 😂

😂😂Okay babe, I'm gonna go now. Let me know when you get on your flight! See you soon 💗

See you.. 🧡

"Oh my goodness," you exclaim to yourself & log out instantly.

You stress out a little wondering why he hasn't said the words yet. You were so bothered by it, you called your best friend, Layla.

You left your room and went back downstairs to your mom.

"Are you done with my phone yet?" You ask with a tired expression, holding out your hands.

"It's right there," she points at the table, while cleaning up the kitchen.

"Thanks," you snatch it and immediately dial Layla's number.

"Hey Girl Heyyyy," she answers.

"YO." You state.

When you guys say that, it means there's tea.

"WHAT!?" She replies.

"I'm just sitting here trying to figure out why, he won't tell me he loves me," you sigh, plopping back on your back, looking to the ceiling.

"Maybe he doesn't," she nonchalantly says.

"What?" You ask worried.

" HAHA Well, I'm just kidding," she evilly laughs over the phone.

"Or maybe I'm not..."

This bitch...

"What if he's not thinking that seriously.. those are like marriage words & you guys have never met," she says.

You just stayed quiet on the phone feeling like an idiot thinking, if it's wrong to love someone that you never met.

"Maybe he cares about you a lot to the point where he may love you, but can't say it. Probably hasn't received love so, he doesn't know how to tell someone he loves them. It can be a lot of things, (Y/N)," She continues.

"But I'm lost because... I mean- I give him love! And I feel like he loves me, but he just never says it, just sends a bunch of emojis," you whine.

"If it's really bothering you, you should just talk to him about it. You can't pretend to be happy about something when you're not. Speak up. Or he may never say I love you and you will never know if he truly does," She advises.

"You're right.. I wish I was wise like you," you say, sitting up on your bed.

"Yo, stop tryna be like me-- get off me,"

"Yo, shut the fuck up," You both joke.

You glance towards your laptop, and see that green light is on again.

"What the hell," you say out loud walking up to your laptop.

"What's the matter?" she asks.

"My webcam keeps turning on and I don't know why because, I don't have a webcam tab open and I'm getting creeped out," you close your laptop shut.

"Maybe it's your assigned FBI agent," Layla begins to laugh.

"Well he better stop. Before I shit myself," you laugh as well.

"Anyways.. thank you for clearing my head at least a little bit. I'm sorry to cut the convo, but I'm gonna go continue packing now. I'll talk to you on my way to the airport," You happily say.

"Okay, later Mrs. Jeon," she says.

You sigh and chuckle and hang up the phone, continue to finish packing.

3 hours later 8:30 pm

"I'm gonna miss you, mommy," you say making a sad face and holding out your arms.

"I'm going to miss you too, princess," she leans in for the hug, and rubs your back.

You almost felt like crying. The first time you're leaving the country without your mother; It reminds you that you aren't a kid anymore. Nothing is the same.

"Remember to stay safe and alert. Whatever you do, make sure your phone doesn't die okay. Try to always keep it on so I can contact you and it's not okay to have a dead phone in a foreign country anyway.." she pulls away.

"You better call me," she says picking up her bag and opening the car door.

"I will! Call you as soon as I get there," you wave goodbye and head into the airport.

"Okay, hello!?" You immediately shoot at Layla over the phone.

"Alright, so let me continue with this tom foolery that happened.. He deadass called me insecureeeee"

"INSECURE!?"

"iNSecUrEEEEEEeEEeE"

You both mock the situation and each other.

❀ ❀ ❀

You're finally boarding onto the plane and reach your seat.

You pick up your duffle bag to put it on top, but then a random person bumps into you.

"What the hell," you say, looking to the person.

"I'm sorry," the man instantly turns to you with his sunglasses on and smiles creepily.

You shake your head in disbelief and just brush him off as he quickly walks away.

You set up your personal space in first class happily and log onto the dance server.

side note: you can't have his phone number and he thinks it's safer to always talk on the server only and that's all you do.

Babe are you on!!!?!?!!??

Hell yeah. Are you finally on your flight?

I am! I don't know when we're gonna take off, but just know that I'm on my way to youuu ❤️

I can't wait to see you, and hug you like crazy!

Don't you wanna kiss me like crazy?

I don't know, your teeth been looking pretty yellow on camera lately.

shut up! My mouth is full of pearly whites.

You're right and with that comes a beautiful smile.

You smile at that.

Something you want to do when you get here?

I know that I for sure want to go to an amusement park with my boyfriend. I think it would be so fun and romantic .

Ugh, you're one of those 🙄🙄

Excuse you?

Just kidding.. we will go to an amusement park.
I wish I can talk to you a lot longer, but I am so drained, I want to some rest.

Go get some rest, I'll let you know as soon as I get off my flight.
Love you 💗

You test the waters.

ly2 ❤️

Ohhh helllll nooo, you think to yourself in your head.

Ughhh, but he said he wants rest... do I stop his sleep or let this bother me all night, you fight back and forth.

You immediately skype him.

"Hey.. why did you call me-" he tiredly starts.

"Why haven't you told me you love me yet?" You cut right to the chase.

"Um... I just did..." he plays it off.

"Ummmm.. an L Y and the number two, is not telling me you love me!" You stress.

"I.. I don't know I just haven't said it," he shrugs his shoulders.

You sigh and roll your eyes starting to feel like you're coming off as crazy.

"Do you love me?" He asks.

"That isn't fair for you to ask me.. why would you ask me, when you can't tell me your answer!" you look at him straight.

"I do! But I just... I don't know," his face gets down.

"You do!? Well why can't you say it- Hoseok... what the hell do you mean you don't know??" You try to calm yourself down and breathe in deeply.

You think it's so simple especially since he says he does, but for him it's not that simple.

In your past and only relationship at the time, he never said the words. He's actually saying the same thing as J-Hope. He loves you, but he hasn't said it.

Eventually your last boyfriend cheated on you and you think it's because he didn't love you since he hasn't said it. Now you need that reassurance from J-Hope.

"I have to say it when I really feel it... I care about you a lot to the point where I do feel like I love you, but I'll say the words whenever I become that vulnerable and feel it wholeheartedly. I do love and care for you but those three words isn't something I just say. And me saying this right now doesn't change a damn thing because you're still my girlfriend and I'm still going to be here waiting for you... I know it's nice to hear and you want to hear it but I want to be sure when they come out of my mouth. Besides.. Actions speak louder than words so, what does that tell you?" He puts his chin on his hand looking at you, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you trying to manipulate me?" You ask.

"Huh??"

"I don't know what that tells me because, I want you to tell me and you just refuse!" You start to sound distressed.

You both became quiet while he reflects on what you've said and you're left feeling hopeless.

".. I can't be totally sure," you look down, reflecting on why you're even bringing this up.

Obviously... because you love him.

"Would you rather me say it on my own time or now because you're pressing me about it?" He asks.

You stayed quiet and thought you would rather him say it when he feels ready rather than because you're stressing to him about it.

"It's not that simple (Y/N) like I said... I will say it when I can feel it in my heart and soul, when we're in paris and I'm looking deep into your eyes," he smirks.

"We're going to Paris?" You raise your eyes to the camera.

"Not now but, we can... you see how perfect that sounds? That's how I want it to be when I tell you.. perfect,"

You sigh and take in what he is saying.

"Well, I understand where you're coming from.. it just sucks that I don't know for sure,"

"Do you trust me?" He asks in a serious tone.

"Of course," you scoff without being hesitant.

"So, do that.. (Y/N). Look- I won't ever hurt you, just know my intentions are pure. You say you trust me and this is apart of that," He reassures you.

You let out a deep breath feeling as if you're being hugged.

"...Now I feel like such and idiot and a whiny girlfriend," You complain putting your head in your hands.

"No, now you're being an idiot. Don't worry babe, I understand where you're coming from too. Is it okay if I sleep now?" He chuckles.

"Oh! Yeah-Yea-... sorry, Goodnight," you shyly smile.

"It's fine, don't worry" he chuckles.

"Goodnight," he puts up a heart and you both log off.

You kind of regret even bringing up what you did, but it's better knowing at least something than nothing at all.

He's right, I have to trust him, you breathe in deeply.

After spending a good hour and a half of watching to all the boys I loved before, you finally decide to take a good night's sleep since it was around 11:35 pm now.

12 hours later in Seoul, South Korea.

You've finally landed about 10 minutes ago and now packing up your carry on, waiting to be let off of the plane.

You sit down in your seat staring blankly at the one in front of you and think about the butterflies in your stomach and the heat on your face.

You're nervous. Quite evidently... you're in a completely different country meeting a Korean Pop star who is your boyfriend. weird.

At this point you kinda wished you can get back home and keep your relationship through the screen.

You start to question if he will be physically attracted to you or if something about you in person is different than online that he may not like.

You randomly start to feel anxious and insecure. You feel as though all of these flaws you never thought of having was out for everyone to see and everyone was judging.

The closer you got to exit the plane, the more you feel like throwing up.

As soon as you got off the plane and stop to look around for a bathroom a random man approaches you from behind.

"Excuse me, sweetheart," He grabs your attention and you turn.

It was the weird man who bumped into you before your flight.

"I wanted to know if you can tell me your name," he smirks weirdly with his sunglasses on.

What the fuck, you think to yourself while becoming angry.

"Are you fucking stalking me or some shit?" You hostilely state.

"Nah... unless you want me to.." He shrugs his shoulders and smiles creepily which makes you very uncomfortable.

"Fuck off, bitch," you insult him and quickly walk away.

Luckily, he didn't persist and left you alone; You look around quickly hoping to find a bathroom to go inside; Just to get away because now you're even more nervous.

As soon as you turn your head to make sure the man wasn't near you, someone suddenly attacks you and forcing his arms around your body & you instantly yell, hitting his chest and pushing him off.

You turn around quickly, getting in fighting mode until you finally see him there; J-Hope. holding his chest in pain, other hand on his knee and another guy behind him standing with his hands in his pockets, smirking.

"Ohhhh my god, I-I'm so sorry," You throw your hands up with no clue what to do.

You awkwardly look around and see people curiously staring from your reaction.

He chuckles and stands up straight, "No no, it's okay really..." He stops his expression when making eye contact with you.

You stare in his eyes and smile softly, seeing that he is stunned by you.

Maybe I don't look so bad after all.

"I-I'm sorry," he says while staring into your eyes.

You scoff and walk towards him as he opens his arms wraps them around you, caressing your back.

To you he was everything you wanted and more. He was perfect and being in his presence for the first time really enhanced those feelings that you already had for him.

"awww are you crying?" he softly asks while hearing you sniff.

"Yesss but it's because... I'm so happy," You squeeze him, lightly tearing up.

He squeezes you back and you guys are embracing each other for a good minute.

You slowly open your eyes and when you do, you notice the creepy looking man standing afar, watching you.

"What the hell," you suck your teeth and turn your head away from him and planting it in Hobi's chest while he continues to rub your back.

"What's the matter?" He asks at your groan.

"That man has been harassing me ever since I got on my flight. The one to your right... with the sunglasses," you muffle.

J-Hope turns his head and sees the man standing there and scolds him.

"Ugh- Fuck him.. it's okay you're safe with me now, lets go," he pulls you away by your hand and begins to walk off.

"I'm sorry," you mumble.

"No way, don't be, but stop crying before you make me cry," He chuckles.

"Got it," you smile at him and wipe the last of your tears from your eyes.

He smiles back at you and says, "Oh this is one of my fellow group members-"

"Oh, Suga right? Well... Min Yoongi," you instantly say when approaching him.

Suga blushes at the fact you already knew who he was and shakes his head yes.

"I see someone has been doing their research, but I know your name too, (Y/N). J-Hope talks about you all of the time," he chuckles.

"As he does for you too, I think he has a crush on you more than on me," you jokingly nudge at him.

"Nah he's just a fan," he pretends to flip his hair  and all of you begin to laugh.

"Yeah yeah sure... let's just get out of here," J-Hope brushes off.

"Where are we going?" You curiously ask as you all begin to walk away.

"To get some breakfast," J-Hope says, brushing his hair back.

"Yay!! My first breakfast with my boyfriend," you stupidly smile in love looking at him.

"Oh but wait- My bags..." You say.

"Don't worry, I have people taking care of that for you." He says.

"Oh... okay..." You skeptically say.

You're used to doing everything yourself, but you're with him now so you don't question a damn thing.

"Yes, trust me, everything is going to be okay. They're taking your belongings back to the hotel, where I'm going to be staying with you," He puts his arm around your shoulder.

"Mmmm... I like the sound of that," you sweetly smile.

"Can you guys stop that before I realize that I am single," suga scoffs and turns around.

"Oh sorry, we don't mean to make you feel like the third wheel," you say then putting your arms around his shoulder too, but you couldn't reach him so you gave up and you all started laughing.

"I thought you were coming alone," you mention to J-Hope.

"I wassss but... I sorta got nervous- I don't know," he shyly says.

"Awwwww!" You respond.

"You're nervous? Getting butterflies, huh?" You laugh and tickle J-Hope while walking.

He fidgets and begins to laugh with you.

At a diner, eating breakfast.

All three of you guys are finishing up your breakfast after a long while just sitting, talking and conencting more.

At first you were a little nervous about Yoongi because, you weren't sure if  you were making him feel uncomfortable or not.

Although throughout the breakfast you both got to know each other a lot better and he was more open than you expected and actually quite funny. There's this weird sort of connection you felt between you and him, you just felt like you understood him.. like you're the same person even though he didn't tell you his life story; He doesn't have to.

"Yeah, well those were our early years," J-Hope happily says drinking his lemonade.

Then your attention turns to him & you're just staring at him while still feeling butterflies in your stomach.

"I'm getting pretty full guys, we should head out of here," yoongi began to moan at his full stomach.

"Where should we go?" J-Hope asks

"Oh! I know a place where there's a park and artists go there all of the time and sing and dance, we can roam around there," Yoongi says.

"Yess!! I love seeing people perform, OH I'm so excited I have to pee!" You jump up in excitment.

J-Hope just stares at you and admires you and says,  "Okay you do that, we'll be in the car waiting for you," you all begin to stand up and clean your table area.

"Okay!" You happily smile.

"It's okay, I will clean up," says the waiter while stopping by you guys.

J-Hope and Suga stop while you continue to just neatly and quickly pile the dishes.

"Ta-da! Less work for you," you smile at the waiter.

She's so kindhearted, J-Hope thinks

"Ah, thank you so much," He bows to you.

"Ah- well Oh," you do a curtsy, trying to follow his actions.

"Alright, lets go," Yoongi says as he walks out of the door.

"Hey," you whisper to J-Hope and grab his wrist.

He turns around and you close your eyes, leaning in for a kiss.

You both press lips really softly. A really slow kiss and you feel as if the world stopped.

Lips, still connected you move in closer and place your hands under his chin and begin using tongue not being able to pull away from each other.

He places his hands on your waist while passionately kissing you until you hear,

"Get a room!"

You both pull away lips, foreheads touching and begin laughing at the persons response.

"I really wanted to do that," you whisper.

"Well, I'm glad you did," he smiles.

Looking at your lips, he steals another soft kiss then finally pulls away from you.

"Okay, be right back," you scurry along to the bathroom.

You run to the bathroom and immediately start dancing as soon as you get in and just explode in happiness.

"I don't even need to pee, I just want to make sure I look cute," you chuckle and fluff your hair together to make sure it looks good.

That was the best kiss ever!!!! You dance.

"Yah! What happened?" Yoongi asks waiting for J-Hope outside.

"We kissed," J-Hope Happily dances.

"Yeahhh man!" Yoongi gives J-Hope a high five.

"It was like really nice. So nice, and soft and oh my god she's just so perfect, I really like her,"

"You've been with her for over a year, you never liked her before?" Yoongi laughs.

"Of course, but her presence is just as amazing.... more than I imagined," he says while having a pause.

"I'm happy for you, but at the same time really scared, how are you going to hide this from... well everyone,"

"I have yet to figure that out but... I don't think I want to. I just want to be as cautious as possible while going with the flow and enjoying my time,"

"Anyone could've been in that diner snapping pictures,"

"Dude, look at what we're wearing. Do you think people can recognize us,"

"I don't know man, we have to be more careful,"

"I hear you, good thing she's only here for a week so it shouldn't be that hard to hide her," they finally reach their car in the parking lot.

You finally decided that you look good enough to go back outside.

You leave the diner and turn the corner going back into the parking lot you came from.

You pick up your phone and call hobi.

"Hey, where did the car park again?" You ask looking around the parking lot curiously.

"Near the back entrance on the first floor,"

"Oh right, I swear it's like I have short term memory loss..." Your voice strays away from the phone while you turn around quickly.

"Something wrong?" J-Hope asks curiously.

"Umm.. no just a little suspicious," your heart stops while seeing nothing, but you swore you heard someone directly behind you.

"Very, very weird, umm.. do you mind just staying on the phone with me until I get there,"

The parking lot was very dead.

"Of course. Where are you now," he asks you.

"Oh, I am.." you look around to see what can you say to identify where you are.

As soon as you turn to your left, you feel yourself being gripped from behind and your mouth covered.

You tried to scream as soon as you felt a touch, but it was soon muffled and your voice dies down as you drop your phone to the floor and close your eyes.

"(Y/N)!?" J-Hope worriedly asks over the phone.

The man who drugged you, picks up your phone, and puts it on airplane mode, shoving it in his pocket.

Beep beep beep.

J-Hope looks at his screen:

! Call failure

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 96 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
971K 22.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
179K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
61.4K 1.5K 76
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...