Evil-Natured Husband, Don't T...

By holibelle

"Is this man not going to divorce me? Why does he still ask me to warm the bed every night?" A certain man sa... More

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150
151 - 155
156 - 160
161 - 165
166 - 170
171 - 175
176 - 180
181 - 185
186 - 190
191 -195
196 - 200
201 - 205
206 - 210
211 - 215
216 - 220
226 - 230
231 - 235
236 - 240
241 - 245
246 - 250
251 - 255
256 - 260
261 - 265
266 - 270
271 - 275
276 - 280
281 - 285
286 - 290
291 - 295
296 - 300
301 - 305
306 - 310
311 - 315
316 - 320
321 - 325
326 - 330
331 - 335

221 - 225

10.5K 236 7
By holibelle

Chapter 221: Must You Treat Me This Way?

Song Wuyou raised her head and saw Song Jiuyue staring fixedly at her phone screen with a not nice expression.

She flashed a brilliant smile, "Dajie, you have matters with me?"

"Why did you refuse to loan money to Dad?" Song Jiuyue questioned straight to the point.

"Dad is opening a lion's mouth, asking for five hundred million the moment he opened his mouth. Where do I have so much money? Dajie, you also know that I didn't have a job before this."

"You don't have money. Young Master Gu has!"

"Then tell Dad to ask Young Master Gu, why are you looking for me?"

"Dad said whether Young Master Gu loans the money or not depends on a word from you." Song Jiuyue said through gritted teeth.

Song Wuyou laughed lightly, "Five hundred million is too much."

"Our Song Family raised you in vain! You white-eyed wolf!" Song Jiuyue scolded.

"I asked Young Master Gu to give Dad fifteen million." Song Wuyou tilted her head up slightly with a faint smile on her face, "How much are you giving?"

"What has it got to do with you how much I'm giving?" Song Jiuyue glared at Song Wuyou to cover her guilty feeling.

"Song Family really raised you in vain, you white-eyed wolf."

"Who are you pointing a finger at?" Song Jiuyue clenched her fists, feeling an impulse to hit Song Wuyou.

"The person who answered me." Song Wuyou gave Song Jiuyue a haughty side-eye. "Song Nan has always favored you. Now that he's met with difficulties, aren't you supposed to be excited for a chance to repay his love?" She paused for a moment, before adding, "Don't say you can't even take out fifteen million?"

As if her last fig leaf was pulled away, Song Jiuyue became angry, snapping at Song Wuyou, "I don't need to tell you how much money I have!"

"Why so noisy?" A low cutting voice came from the doorway.

Song Jiuyue jumped, quickly turning around to face the door, looking at Gu Yanhao standing in the doorway. Gu Yanhao's razor sharp gaze was glued to her. Song Jiuyue's heart fell to the pit of her stomach as she fought the impulse to flee from the room.

Song Wuyou also looked toward the door, a single brow arching up as she took in that imposing figure standing at her office door. Wasn't he in a meeting? How did he appear on this floor so fast?

Gu Yanhao strode into the office, chastising Song Wuyou: "Why haven't you replied to my text yet?"

Song Wuyou shrugged her shoulders, "Dajie came to look for trouble, so I haven't had the time to see it yet."

Song Jiuyue fumed inside.

"What is it?" Gu Yanhao's eyes were dark as ink, gleaming with a dangerous edge.

"She scolded me for being a white-eyed wolf, blaming me for not loaning five hundred million to Song Nan," Song Wuyou explained with grief.

Gu Yanhao's icy cold eyes shifted to Song Jiuyue, "Song Jiuyue, are you not aware that now is working hours?"

Song Jiuyue's heart filled with angst, lowering her head, "I'm sorry, Young Master Gu."

"Apologize to Madame President."

Song Jiuyue's face paled instantly, while Song Wuyou raised her chin at Song Jiuyue, a faint smile lifting the corners of her mouth.

Nails dug into her palm, yet Song Jiuyue was unable to bring herself to say 'I'm sorry' to Song Wuyou.

Gu Yanhao's gaze turned colder, "Don't bring your personal matters into office! Write a self-reflection report and hand it over to Finance, then deduct three months salary!"

Deduct three months salary?

Song Jiuyue's head snapped up, dumbfounded, looking at Gu Yanhao only to meet his sharp gaze, "Still not apologizing to Madame President and then getting back to work?"

"Why must you treat me this way?" Tears flowed out of Song Jiuyue's eyes without warning. Her eyes held grievance, hinted that she'd been wronged, and aimed a little resentment towards Gu Yanhao.

Watching Song Jiuyue's waterworks, Song Wuyou was stupefied. What's this instant tears?

Yet Gu Yanhao remained unmoved, his voice dropping a degree colder, "Apologize to Madame President."

Chapter 222: Reward You With My Body And Heart

"I am Gu Group's best designer. Most of the best-selling clothes come from my creations. How can you treat me this way?"

"Then should I pretend as if nothing is going on when I see that you're looking for trouble with my wife? Song Jiuyue, I pay you a high salary to design for Gu Group, not to come here looking for trouble with my wife." Gu Yanhao's frigid voice cut deep.

"Forget it." Song Wuyou interjected, "I'm not some unreasonable person. No need to apologize, just return to your work."

Song Jiuyue shot Song Wuyou a fierce glare with tears in her eyes and walked out of the room carrying her aching heart.

After Song Jiuyue left the room, Gu Yanhao bent down slightly, fingers softly holding Song Wuyou's chin as he invited with a charming smile: "Lunch in my office?"

"One moment." Song Wuyou brushed his hand away. She swiped to a picture on her phone, opening the picture to ask him, "How is it?" It was the picture of the qipao she took earlier.

Looking at the qipao in the picture, the hint of obsidian in Gu Yanhao's pupils deepened as a trace of amazement flickered past, "Very beautiful!"

Inside, his emotions surged like great waves. Straightening his body, his hand gripped the phone tightly, the amazement lingering in his eyes. His gaze searched her face, and then on to Xu Jing who'd been standing silently on the side this entire time before it returned to Song Wuyou's face, "Without a sewing machine, you did everything with your hands?"

"Miss did it all by herself." Xu Jing dared not take any credit.

Song Wuyou looked kindly at Xu Jing, "You've helped out a lot."

Gu Yanhao also looked at Xu Jing, "Increase your bonus."

Xu Jing was whelmed with the attention.

"It's a pity that you're giving such a beautiful qipao to Mrs. Jier." Gu Yanhao muttered reluctantly.

"Not pity at all, she already transferred five million into my account." Song Wuyou smiled. She 'snatched' her phone back from Gu Yanhao's hand. This was her first time getting a huge sum of money relying on herself in this world, therefore Song Wuyou was very happy.

Gu Yanhao was not happy, "She only gave you five million for two qipao?"

Song Wuyou sounded surprised: "Five million is not good enough?"

"If you allow Gu Group to launch your line, your annual sales turnover will definitely exceed five billion."

Xu Jing's eyes were sparkling like gold after hearing that! How much money will Miss get ah?

"Really?" Looks like Miss Song Wuyou also sees a lot of money raining down in front of her.

"Of course." Gu Yanhao's hand reached out to caress her head. Lowering his eyes to look at her, low voice sounded, "Song Wuyou, you've surprised me once again. The retro design and this qipao were very well made."

It was even harder to believe that this was the Song Wuyou he knew.

Song Wuyou pursed her lips. Not wanting him to become suspicious, she could only tell a white lie, "Ever since I've known that Gu Group also caters to this market, I secretly learned how to design and cut, doing everything by hand."

"Hard work must be rewarded," Gu Yanhao praised, pinching her cheek.

Song Wuyou hated it every time he did that. She slapped his hand away and raised her head to look at him, "What reward are you prepared to give me?"

"What do you want?" Gu Yanhao's lips raised at the corner in a devilish charming smile.

"I don't know yet, I'll tell you once I've decided."

"I'll give you my body and heart, is that enough?" Gu Yanhao bent down again, his handsome face so close to hers.

Light rippled in Song Wuyou's eyes as she carefully observed his handsome face. The angle of his lips was perfect, that smile, devilish, tempting. Dark eyes like a deep whirlpool that could suck her in.

Chapter 223: Not Allowed to Kiss Me As You Like

Song Wuyou's heartbeat suddenly accelerated. She looked away scoffing, "Your body and heart are not worth money." Gu Yanhao's long slender fingers lightly pinched her chin, turning her face back towards his, looking eye to eye.

"You dare to say I'm not worth money?"

Song Wuyou bravely looked back at him, "Why wouldn't I dare?"

"Your guts is really getting bigger and bigger." Gu Yanhao flashed a wicked grin, "Punishment."

"What..." punishment.

Before she could finish her sentence, the man's head lowered, thin cold lips pressed against her soft, plump ones. Oh, she was kissed again! Song Wuyou's eyes widened at the face so close to hers, as her brain turned into a blank white screen.

Xu Jing was watching from the side, 'Hey hey, shy shy ah.' Such a scene was not suitable for her, therefore she left the room quietly.

Afraid Song Wuyou would try to escape, Gu Yanhao held her small face in place with his fingers. The kiss deepened. Long tongue snaked in, plundering her. He teased her, sucking and biting, taking pleasure for himself.

Song Wuyou's head continued to buzz blankly as her heart beat wildly. Her stiff body gradually softened as her breathing became heavy.

After a time of fierce plunder, the kisses turned gentle, soft, slowing down, as if he was tasting a desserts, gently sucking. Until Song Wuyou finally caught her breath and her brain started working again, that's when Song Wuyou pushed him away brusquely.

With a blushing face she glared at him, "Gu Yanhao, it's working hour!"

Gu Yanhao was not in the least abashed, "This is my territory. What I say goes.".

"This is my body. You're not allowed to kiss me as you like."

Gu Yanhao's lips tilted in a devilish smirk, "Says who? You belong to me."

Song Wuyou grabbed her handbag, and shot him a sulky glare, "Didn't you say something about lunch?" She quickly stood up and left the room in a huff.

Watching her back leaving at a hurried pace because of shyness, Gu Yanhao let out a low chuckle. Obviously, he was in a very good mood.

The next day, Song Wuyou was planning to deliver the dresses to Mrs. Jier. Gu Yanhao had an appointment with a very important client, but he still personally delivered Song Wuyou to Mrs. Jier's mansion.

Song Wuyou hooked her fingers through the hangers after getting off the car. Gu Yanhao looked at her saying, "When you're ready to leave, give me a call beforehand."

"Okay." When Song Wuyou got off the car, the doors to the mansion opened. Mrs. Jier came out personally to welcome Song Wuyou.

Today, Mrs. Jier wore a bright red qipao, yet on her, the color doesn't scream vulgar or dying for attention. Instead, it added an air of nobility and elegance around Mrs. Jier. Every movement exuded an inexplicable tranquil grace.

"Mrs. Jier." Song Wuyou greeted upon seeing her, eyes shining with awe. Mrs. Jier was one of the few women she has come in contact with that despite being fifty-something, close to sixty years old, still managed to keep herself very well, no different than a woman in her forties.

"The last time you were here, you only drank Chrysanthemum tea, I think you must like it very much. I have ordered the servants to prepare a pot of Chrysanthemum tea and some pastries." Mrs. Jier stepped forward, holding Song Wuyou's arm in a friendly gesture, smiling happily as she said that.

"The qipaos are ready. I believe on Mrs. Jier it would look even better than this qipao you are wearing." Song Wuyou said with confidence.

"From your hands, I'm sure it will be beautiful." Both women continued with polite words as they moved to the living room.

Mu Xin had learned the art of tea brewing. When she heard Mrs. Jier say there was an important guest coming, she deliberately brewed tea and had pastries readied to welcome the guest. When she heard Mrs. Jier's voice, she smiled and looked up, but when she saw Song Wuyou, the smile on her face stiffened.

Wasn't this Mrs. Gu, Song Wuyou?

Chapter 224: Song Wuyou and Mu Xin

Is she the important guest Mrs. Jier was talking about?

"Mrs. Gu." Although Mu Xin doesn't have a good impression of Song Wuyou, if she is Mrs. Jier's guest, Mu Xin still needed to be courteous.

"Mu Xin?" Song Wuyou was surprised by Mu Xin being there. She couldn't help thinking of the younger sister-in-law in her past life while looking at Mu Xin's face.

Mu Xin noticed that Song Wuyou called out her name directly with a hint of surprise in her eyes. Mu Xin thought to herself, has Mrs. Gu been paying attention to her? Why was her reaction to seeing her like this? They've only met that one time at her birthday party, and have no other social link.

"Mu Xin is Junguo's girlfriend. She's on term leave so she came over to accompany me," Mrs. Jier explained smiling. Then she waved her hand, calling Mu Xin, "Mu Xin, come, look what Mrs. Gu... calling you Mrs. Gu sounds so distant," Mrs. Jier looked at Song Wuyou, "Can I call you by your name, Wuyou?"

Song Wuyou nodded. Her eyes were soft and smiling as she looked at Mu Xin: "Of course."

Mrs. Jier showed a graceful smile. Out of the corner of her eye, she gave the servant who took the bag from Song Wuyou's hand a signal. The servant quickly understood, removing the two qipao Song Wuyou created from of the bag.

"Mu Xin, come take a look at the qipaos Wuyou made." Mrs. Jier smiled beautifully; in fact, she hasn't stopped smiling since Song Wuyou arrived.

Mu Xin was dumbfounded, Song Wuyou can tailor qipao? She observed Song Wuyou with doubt in her eyes. Today, Song Wuyou's style was very bright and cheerful. Her bangs were swept to the side, revealing her smooth rounded forehead, the rest of her hair was pulled up in a casual ponytail, showing her beautiful hairline. A goose yellow A-line summer dress accentuated her figure perfectly. Her skin was excellent, delicate and moist. Just looking at it from the side, one can imagine how smooth it would be to the touch. All this matched with a pair of pink flat sandals, showing her individual pearl like toes.

Mu Xin studied Song Wuyou from head to toe. She had to admit, this style of Song Wuyou's was indeed quite perfect. The only negative is that she was more on the petite side, about five feet two, yet she held herself with an extraordinary grace that made her stand out from others.

The servant had removed both qipao from the bag. Seeing the actual product, Mrs. Jier loved them both so much.

"They're so beautiful!" In fact, all her qipao were tailored by well-known masters, yet when she saw Song Wuyou's qipao she couldn't help gushing for they were really gorgeous! Especially the embroidered patterns; they were more perfect than any machine sewn work! Mrs. Jier has a special fondness towards qipao. Even if it was just a simple dinner, she would attend it wearing a qipao.

She has seen so many styles of qipao over the years, but it was the first time she'd seen something like Song Wuyou's designs.

Perfect!

Absolutely perfect!

Too perfect!

Even Mu Xin was stunned by the qipao in Mrs. Jier's hands.

"This..." Mu Xin stepped closer, a hand reaching out to touch an embroidered peony flower, exclaiming out loud, "God, it's hand sewn?!"

"This peony flower is as beautiful as the mountains and seas on your dress, and both of them were embroidered by Wuyou. Just by looking at them you can tell Wuyou placed her heart into them." Mrs. Jier looked like the cat that has eaten the canary as she pointed out the exquisite workmanship to Mu Xin.

When Mu Xin heard that, she was dazed, looking at Mrs. Jier with disbelief, "Aunty, what did you say?"

Watching Mu Xin's surprised expression, Song Wuyou thought she looked so cute.

The smile on Mrs. Jier's face thickened, "The sudden present you received at the party was actually from Wuyou."

"Is that true?" Mu Xin's eyes rounded wide, looking at Song Wuyou.

"En." Song Wuyou nodded.

"But..." Mu Xin frowned, "Jiuyue says you're usually idle with no skills at all? How could you make such beautiful dresses?"

Chapter 225: Rumors Really Cannot Be Believed

Song Wuyou laughed, "People also say that I am very arrogant, wayward, and spoiled. Seeing me, do you think I am like that?"

"No." Mu Xin shook her head dazedly.

"Rather than listen to others, it is better to experience for yourself."

Surprised lingered on Mu Xin's face as she looked at Song Wuyou, "That dress won the first place in the fashion competition. If you sell the rights you can get a lot of money, so why did you gift it to me instead?"

Song Wuyou smiled, "Because you're warm and lovely. Your temperament suits that dress very well."

"Not right ah," Mu Xin shook her head, "Although I wasn't there at the scene, I watched the live recordings repeatedly. The model wearing that dress was graceful and elegant, a peerless beauty. That model was you!"

Mu Xin shocked herself with her own conclusion. That model and that dress were a perfect combination!

Compared to Mu Xin's surprise and shock, Song Wuyou's response was calm and collected. She nodded, admitting, "Indeed that was me."

"Oh God," Mu Xin cried out, "Rumors truly cannot be believed."

"Silly girl," Mrs. Jier smiled lovingly at Mu Xin, "Rumors of course cannot be trusted."

From Mrs. Jier's attitude toward Mu Xin, one could see that she liked Mu Xin. But... Song Wuyou looked around the opulent room in the overly spacious villa. Other than the servants, she didn't see Mu Xin's so-called boyfriend.

She wondered if Cheng Junguo treated Mu Xin well. In her past life, her younger sister-in-law was a very kind and sincere woman. Born of an official minister's household (but not in the least spoiled) after marrying her brother, she took took care of her parents and treated everyone in the family well, nothing to complain about.

Every time Wuyou visited her parents they would praise brother for marrying a good wife. The last time Song Wuyou saw her was before she was sent to the Cold Palace. After that, most of the messages she got were from rumors outside. When Mu Xin was seven months pregnant, the Song Family faced a catastrophe and were killed, affecting even her younger sister-in-law's family. Thinking of this, Song Wuyou felt extremely guilty inside. All of it was because of her. She was the one to blame, the one who brought on disaster upon her innocent family. Seeing how Mu Xin resembled her younger sister-in-law, Song Wuyou couldn't resist wanting to be good to her, hoping that in this life her life would be filled with love and happiness.

"Wuyou, what are you thinking about?" Mrs. Jier teased, seeing how Song Wuyou went into a daze while staring at Mu Xin.

Song Wuyou covered her gaffe easily, smiling naturally, "Mu Xin is very beautiful, there's a very unique temperament to her." All girls like to hear they are beautiful, but when the compliment comes from another beautiful woman, happiness gushes from their hearts.

Mu Xin smiled sweetly, a little shy, "Please don't praise me so much, I will be proud."

Mrs. Jier smiled, her gaze affectionate as she said, "I liked Mu Xin very much, from the very first time I saw her."

"Aunty, I want to see you wear the qipao Mrs. Gu made before the actual day." Mu Xin walked over to Mrs. Jier, hooking her arms around hers affectionately, carrying a trace of a spoilt child.

"No problem. I will go and change now, let you admire my new qipao." Mrs. Jier looked at Song Wuyou, "Wuyou, have a seat, drink some tea first while I go change."

Song Wuyou nodded, "Okay. I brought my sewing kit, so let me know if you need adjustments."

Mrs. Jier laughed: "What a considerate child," and went to change into the qipao Song Wuyou made.

On Mrs. Jier, the qipao looked even better than on the mannequin, bringing out its uniqueness. Other than praising it as beautiful, Mu Xin didn't know what else to say.

When Mrs. Jier came out wearing the qipao, Song Wuyou's eyes lit up. At that moment she felt Mrs. Jier could carry any style of qipao.

"Eldest Young Master." At this time, Mrs. Jier's eldest son, Cheng Junhua returned, being greeted respectfully by the servants.

Cheng Junhua looked focused, walking in in steady steps. When he saw Mrs. Jier, the sharp look in his eyes brightened, "Mom, you bought new clothes?"

His low yet clear voice attracted Song Wuyou's attention. Coincidentally, Cheng Junhua spotted her.

________________________________
Translator: Woodear Editor: Ocelot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 248 22
Title : After the Female Supporting Character Who Lost Favor Logged off, Her Ten Older Brothers Went Crazy Author: Mu Ruoyun Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN...
451K 10.9K 97
He is a legendary business powerhouse, a King with a business empire. She is just an ordinary female student. A deal, - a paper marriage, a marriage...
1.1M 27.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...