Cherry Lips x Cake

By AusllyMonkey

↠ Calum just moved from Lincolnshire to Sydney, Australia with his mum and older sister Mali. They all wa... More

x
xx
xxx
xxxx
o
oo
ooo
i

oooo

372 21 2
By AusllyMonkey

Dinner was silent and Ben looked up at Calum while shoving macaroni in his mouth with the fork. He noticed how Luke stole glances at the smaller man and he scoffed. "So when were you going to tell me you are gay?"

Luke huffed, hoping his brothers felt that he didn't want to talk about this around Calum. He knew that once his brothers Jack and Ben visited they would ask about his love life. He would've told him the same line, that went: I haven't found the right girl yet. "I didn't think I had to."

Calum took his lip in between his teeth. His mum didn't know about this Luke thing or whatever it was, and he wanted to keep her in the dark about it. It was a known fact that he did—in a sense, feel something for Luke, but it could be lust. So, he doesn't want to lead the blonde on into thinking he has feelings.

Jack didn't say anything the whole dinner, he kept to his macaroni and chicken. He couldn't believe his brother decided to keep such a big secret from him. "Yeah, you lead us thinking that you liked girls. You lied to us, mate."

Liz frowned, "Hey. Let's just eat. I spent a lot of time on this fried chicken and I do not want it to turn into poison with the way you guys are speaking. Let that boy live his damn life and worry about your own." She hit her husband on the arm wanting him to chime in.

Andrew stopped eating and cleared his throat while wiping his lips, "Jack, you're 27 now, what are your plans? Maybe you should let Luke live his life while he's still 20."

Luke smiled to himself, he loved when his dad and mum took his side. "Ben you're now 25, what are you doing?"

Ben cocked an eyebrow, and set his fork down on the table. "I'm interning at a bank. I told you that last night on the phone."

The rest of the dinner was quiet, and Luke decided it was time to take Calum home, so he could get ready for his first day at Uni tomorrow. Once they arrived at his house, Luke leaned in for a quick kiss and Calum coughed.

"How about we not kiss?"

Luke stuttered on his words and took his hands off the wheel. "I-I'm sorry, I thought y-you..."

"Goodnight, Lucas." He smiled softly at him and closed the door to his car, and slipped into his house while Luke stared at Calum's figure slowly fading away.

Luke watched Rose and Michael play FIFA while sitting on Ashton's couch. He was still thinking about the event that happened last night and his stomach churned. He would've never went in for the kiss if he knew Calum didn't want it—

"OH MY FUCK!!!" Michael screamed on the top of his lungs as Rose scored. She smirked and flicked her best friend's cheek. They continued playing, and Luke sighed dramatically and fell across the floor.

He groaned again as Ashton and T walked into the room with boxes of hot pizza. They dropped the pizza on the table and began to dig in. "Mate, you want any of this?" T dangled a slice above his lips.

Luke turned his head to the side like a baby and pouted, "M not hungry."

Rose opened her mouth, and T put a slice of pizza in her mouth. Ashton kicked the blonde in the rib causing him to shout in pain. "Why the hell are you moping around?"

"Probably because of his boyfriend." T teased while stuffing his face, grabbing another piece.

Luke covered his face so no one could see his red cheeks, "I told you, we're not dating yet."

Rose looked at her best friend on the ground and smirked while shaking her eyebrows, "But you want to date him."

He sat up and sighed, his blonde mess of a hair all over his face. "Of course I wanna date him, have you seen Calum? I just wanna squish his little cheeks in my hands, and play with his little curls at the back of his neck. And kiss him until our lips are swollen."

Rose looked back at the game, that sly smirk still in place on her face. "I didn't ask for all that."

Luke rolled his eyes, "I told him I wanted to date, but he said he wanted to go slow. Honestly, I wouldn't mind being with him right now, but I wasn't going to tell him that. Then, he told me that he didn't want to kiss anymore. So now I don't even know if he actually likes me! It's so frustrating because—"

Rose stopped playing the game and walked over to Luke and stepped on his stomach. "Shut up already!!! Look, you wanna know if Calum likes you for real??"

"Why is everyone abusing me today?!" Luke finally stood up, facing the woman. He rubbed his stomach and stared at her wanting her to proceed.

"You gotta make him jealous." T and Ashton laughed at this, receiving a glare from Luke.

The blonde was opposed to the idea of making Calum jealous on purpose. He didn't want to see him upset. "No."

Rose rolled her eyes, "Look, if you do this you'll know for sure if he likes you."

He licked his lips and gave in, "How?"

"Just watch."

Calum finished his three classes he had for the day and went into his home. His mum was still job searching, and Mali was most likely out with her new boyfriend. His sister was insanely gorgeous and smart, so it wasn't a surprise that she already found love.

"Honey." Joy smiled at her son pulling her glasses to her nose to get a proper look at him. She admired how much her son worked hard at school—but she also wanted happiness for him. "Mali is out with her boyfriend. I just want to know that you are giving Aussie girls a chance."

Calum nodded with a tight lipped smile and went to escape the awkward conversation, by going into his room. He set his backpack on the ground, and let his mind drift to Luke. Calum was certain he was only lusting after the blonde, and leading him on. He had to end whatever they had today, or he would hurt the man even more.

He texted Luke that he was going to his house, and asked his mum if he could use her car to drive over to Luke's house. Once he got there, he rang the doorbell and heard giggling inside. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and rang again.

He still didn't get a response, and heard that the giggling got louder. Calum twisted the doorknob and the door flew open. He saw Luke on top of that girl he saw at the diner with him, and all of his other friends. "What the hell is going on?"

The two stopped messing around and Luke looked at Calum, who was basically fuming. His cheeks were burnt red, and his hands were clenched and pale from the pressure.

The girl giggled under Luke and she kissed his cheek. "Well we're not official, and I thought Rose was super hot, so..." Luke explained receiving another giggle from the girl underneath him.

Calum glared at the girl, and looked back to Luke, "Rose, is not hot!! Also, I'm the only one you're supposed to kiss."

Rose smirked and started to put her shirt back on, leaving her fully clothed. She shrugged, "You had your chance, he moved on."

"No! He would never want you, for the record he's gay." Calum crossed his arms while glaring at the short girl.

"Why do you care anyway? You guys are not dating. He told me you don't like him." Rose was feeding into the lie, just to get something out of Calum.

"He's mine, not yours. So how about you back the fuck off my boyfriend, and get the hell out his house." The raven haired boy pointed to the door keeping his stance firm.

Luke and Rose both gasped and stared at Calum who was furious. The blonde covered his mouth in surprise. Calum never cursed, he always wanted maintain a pristine vocabulary. He got up from the couch and rubbed Calum's shoulders. "Hey, hey, calm down okay? Rose and I weren't doing anything."

Rose nodded, "I don't even like dick." She began to gather her things and headed for the door, "By the way, if you like Luke—tell him, I hate to see my best mate so upset over a guy." With that, she left.

Calum licked his lips, "So you don't like her?"

"No you idiot...I like you." Luke smiled softly, "a lot"

The smaller man couldn't help but smile widely at the news, he didn't even get mad that Luke was planning this all along. "I like you too—I guess."

Luke smiled and pulled Calum closer by the waist, "So how was your first day?"

"It was okay, although, I was upset the whole day, because I was thinking about us the whole time. I felt I was only lusting after you. But seeing you with someone else made me realize, that maybe I do have tiny feelings for you." Calum squinted his eyes and made a gesture with his fingers—showing how little he cared for Luke.

The blonde laughed, "How about we talk it over dinner sometime?"

Calum pushed Luke away trying to hide his blush, "Fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 497 58
Moving out of the country to have a second chance at a high school social life was nothing short of a blessing. Even if it meant dragging his two old...
9.5K 238 32
16 year old Luke Hemmings didn't mean for any of this to happen. All he wanted to do was spend a peaceful 6th year at school in the company of his th...
216K 4.2K 47
The fifth half that fell in love with her best friend. (social media x pov) #1 in LUKEHEMMINGS (06/29/19)
783 11 14
Calum Hood just moved to a new school, and he's terrified, but quickly learns who to make friends with. He loves wearing feminine clothes, and all h...