Deltora Quest, Soul Eater, an...

By kyoyagirl

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

13 1 0
By kyoyagirl

Chapter nine: Cora

  Cora looked out the window of the apartment. Jasmine finally found her and Kree tells her that her brother Lief is in Death City with them. AND he is in the school! Cora stared. If Lief really is there, then he is safe......or unless he isn't safe at all. She and Jasmine were going to walk into a school blindly. But Soul told Cora that he was going to be with her. Cora wondered what was going to happen in this school, would she like it? Would she hate it? Would she be able to Beyblade still? And she still had this one question on her mind since she heard it: Why was Death City and Metal City serprated from each other? 

   Cora heard the others talking still. 

   "So, we just get Lord Death to see you, ask him to bring you in, and then you can start the search for your brother, or friend or......oh nevermind." Maka huffed. 

   "Are you sure this will work?" Jasmine said, doubtfully. 

   Cora looked at Jasmine. "It has to work. If we ever want to get back home, then we have to go through with this." she said. 

   "Cora, what if we can't get back home? What would happen then?" Jasmine said. 

   Cora went silent. She didn't have a clue. She looked at Soul and Maka. "When do we talk to Lord Death?" 

Soul and Maka lead Cora, Jasmine, Spyro, and Hikaru down a hall with blades hanging from the ceiling. Actually, Cora couldn't see if this was a hall. It just looked like pillars on both sides, and hanging above each pillar, were blades, then were walls should be, there was clear land, with clouds in a sky back round. Cora stared at the strange hall. Something felt familuar here. Cora could sence it. Cora looked at Soul and Maka. They seem to tense up alittle and Cora made a very confused face. 

   "What's going on?" Cora asked. 

   "Dr. Stein is near." Soul replyed in a low voice. 

   Cora stared. Jasmine's ears were now listening. Cora could tell from the stern look on the girl's face and the focused green eyes as she looked forward. Cora stared.  

   "What is it, Jasmine?" Cora hissed. 

   "I hear voices. They're talking about someone. I can't tell who." Jasmine said. 

   Maka and Soul stopped eruptently and peered around a corner. Cora looked around the corner as well. A man was talking to another person......or more like a THING instead. Soul stared at Maka for a moment and then looked at Cora. Cora looked at him with her determined blue eyes. 

   "I assure you, Dr. Stein, he will be in the acadamy, there is only one problem. The boy you found on the streets is a weapon, so he must have a meister. How is he now? Did you send him to his room like I asked?" The thing said. 

   "I did. He is alright, he will just be asleep for a few days. And I have found his meister as it it." the man said. He turned his head and Cora saw a giant screw in his head. Cora finally saw the cirgeret in his mouth, stiches everywhere on his body, and the glasses on his face. He looked over to his side and Cora saw a teen, about Soul's age, stand next to the man with a slight smile. 

   "This is who I picked to be his Meister." the man said. 

   "What is your name, younge man?" the thing said. 

   The teen smiled more. "My name is Kyoya Tategami. I knew Lief for quiet some time now." the teen said. 

   Cora stared. The boy turned at a different angle and Cora could see the green hair, the sharp safiar blue eyes, and the T shape scars below his eyes. Cora stared at the boy in wonder. How would this guy know about her brother? 

   "You know Lief?" the thing said. 

   "I do. I was actually helping him find his sister, who might be in this city as we speak." Kyoya said. 

   Lief told him about me? But why? Why am I so important to this guy? Did Lief ask this guy to find me? Cora thought. 

   "Lord Death, if I may stay with Lief in his room? I am more comfortable with someone I know, instead of sharing a room with people who don't know me." Kyoya requested. 

   "As you wish, but know this, in this acadamy, you will be put to the test, you and your weapon.You must be able to collect keshin souls to help your weapon be a death weapon, then you will be able to pass this school. You must collect 100 souls, 99 keshin, 1 witch, if you mess up on this task, all the souls you collected will be termenated. So I suggest you collect the souls wisely." Lord Death said. 

   Kyoya gave a slight bow. "I understand, my Lord. It will be done." he said. 

   "Good, Dr. Stein will show you to your room with Lief. I wish you all the luck." Lord Death said, rolling out hands and putting a thumbs up to Kyoya. 

   Kyoya smiled at the sight and he gave a slight laugh. "I wont let you down. I will get the souls and make Lief a death weapon." He said. 

   "Good, now, I must be getting back to important things." Lord Death said. 

   Dr. Stein gestured to Kyoya and lead him down the hall Cora and the others were in. Cora caught a glimpse of Kyoya looking at her and Cora gave Kyoya a glare. Kyoya looked forward and followed Dr. Stein down the hall. Cora caught a glimpse of Kyoya now. Kyoya was wearing a black short sleeve jacket, a green shirt that showed his stomache and white pants that were tucked tight into brown boots that had a matching pair of gloves, and as Kyoya walked away, Cora saw at the back of his head a pony tail, tightly put in a tight pony tail and Cora watched him until he wasn't seen anymore. 

   "You kids shouldn't listen on people's conversations." Cora looked forward and Lord Death was watching them. 

   Maka hurriedly walked out and gave a bow to Lord Death. "Exscuse us, Lord Death. But we had to wait until you were done with your conversation. And we have some people here with us." she said, Soul next to her, his hands behind his head. 

   Cora walked out from behind the pillar with Jasmine, Spyro, and Hikaru behind her. Cora gave a bow. 

   "And who might you be?" Lord Death asked, gestering to Cora. 

   Cora moved her eyes up torwards Lord Death. She couldn't say her name, not here. She knew Soul knew her name, but Maka didn't, not even Hikaru. She never mentioned. But she couldn't let Lord Death know either, so she came up with a name that came to her mind. "My name is Madoka." 

   Hikaru glanced at Cora.

   "Well, it's nice to met you, Madoka." He turned torwards Hikaru. "Where's your meister, Hikaru?" 

   Hikaru turned her attentioned to Lord Death. "My Lord, she has decided to leave me. And you know as well as I do that weapons cannot go to this school without a meister, but, luckily I have found a knew meister." Hikaru said. 

   Jasmine bowed before Lord Death. "Our greetings to you, my Lord. I am Jasmine. Hikaru and I have decided that me and her will be partners for the task ahead, she has told me about what would happen while I was at this school, and I am prepared for it." Jasmine said. 

   Cora knew Jasmine was lying, yet she knew that Jasmine was a good liar and she was always a good liar even in her theiving days. Lord Death looked at Cora. 

   "And your weapon?" he asked. 

   Cora looked down at Spyro. "He is my weapon, my Lord." Cora said. 

   "May I see?" Lord Death said. 

   Cora looked at Spyro. 

   "My Lord. I may warn you that I have many forms because of the elements I weild. At the current time, I only have 5 because of my element: Fire, Ice, Electricty, Earth and my Purple Dragon elements." Spyro said. 

   "Interesting. Lets see them." Lord Death said. 

   Cora held out her hand. Spyro glowed white and began to change shape. Cora grabed the handle and she looked down to see a glow of a sword in her hand. Then once the glow disapeared, a giant purple sword appeared in her hands. Cora stared, showing no emotion. Sure, Cora saw Spyro turn into a sword before, because he always did when she did the quest with Lief and the others, he always did, but to her now, it seemed new. Cora looked up at Lord Death. 

   "Interesting. Which element is this?" Lord Death asked.

   Spyro's face appeared on the blade. "This is my Purple Dragon form." He answered. 

   "Show me your next form." 

   Spyro glowed again, and Cora could feel the sword andle shrink down to size and she looked at the weapon in her hand. The glowing light disapeared and a blue dagger appeared in Cora's hand. She stared. That was new for sure, but she didn't show it. Spyro's face appeared in the dagger again. 

   "My element is Ice. I am your dagger." Spyro said. 

   Lord Death nodded in appoval. Cora could feel the weapon change again. She looked at it and she felt a curved handle and when the glow disapeared again, a bow appeared in her hands, a metal bow with arrows. 

   "My element is Earth. I am your bow." Spyro said. 

   Cora stared at the weapon before it glowed again and it grew bigger and a blade, longer and more curve then both the dagger and sword. The handle was longer then Cora and when the glow disapeared again, a red and orange scythe. Maka beamed in happiness at the sight of the scythe. Lord Death seemed surprised herself too. 

   "My element is Fire, I am your scythe" Spyro said. 

   Cora watched one and finaly time as Spyro changed shape and it grew shorter but not any shorter then the dagger, the weapon was heavier then the others, but not to heavy that Cora couldn't hold it. Cora saw the glow disapeared and a yellow machiene gun was in her hand. Cora stared in amazment. She never saw this before. She felt a smile that she couldn't control and she looked at the weapon. 

   "My element is Electicty, I am you gun." Spyro said. 

   Lord Death nodded. He looked at the friends. "You want me to bring these kids in?" 

   "We would like that, Lord Death." Maka said. 

   Spyro turned back to his dragon form and stood next to Cora. 

   "Very well, then that is what will happen." Lord Death said. He turned to Cora, Jasmine, and Spyro. "Congratulations. Welcome to the DWMA. I understand you know about what will happen here?" The friends nodded. "Good. Now Good luck and enjoy your stay here, and I hope you will complete your task at this school!" Lord Death sounded cheerful. "Now, lets not sit here and keep our mouths running, lets get you signed in!" 

   And, just like that, Cora was in the school. Now all that was left for her to do was to find her brother.

   Lets hope Lief is alright. Cora thought. 

HI!!!!!!!! What did you think? Did you like this Chapter? Next Chapter, you can guess who the next one is, is Viva. Will she sign up for DWMA and meet her friends along the way? Will Lief even notice his sister there? ~Me 

I didn't think I would have five forms for five elements! ~Spyro 

I thought it would be cool. Cause you know, you have to have forms for five elements! ~Me

Oh? ~Spyro

Yeah, but anyways. My own word thing on Wattpad is messing up now so now I have to wonder why this is! ~Me

Maybe you have to many words ~Spyro

Shut up. Anyways, Thank you for reading! Hope you like Chapter Ten! And I might have to make a part 2. ~Me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 198 18
(In Evolution, ok?) Two friends... One girl... Fall in love at their first very meeting... Until "He" came to ruin their lives... They both noticed h...
10.9K 528 52
Enjoy many bladers do something funny, adventure and do many things
190K 2.9K 34
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! Top Rankings: 1st in Beyblade burst 2/22/19, 1st in Valt 6/24/19