the window stalker (based on...

By al3playals

this is based of stuff that happened to me and towards the end my brother so enjoy no i don't believe in MOST... More

don't blink
the first encounter
good-bye qld
again the hallucination/imaginary figures appeared
19 june 2018
lucid nightmare...
ok it returned...
my return
this MIGHT be the end of this diary

sunday 5th aug

5 0 0
By al3playals

ok i was playing roblox yea i know :P (max friends on roblox :P) my username is casperwasper45fan xD

-casperwasper45fan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

while i was playing roblox i heard my door handle turn thinking it was my grandfather i looked out the door that was now OPEN and no one was there... i casually got up thinking i would find my grandfather but no he was asleep in his room and my dad was asleep aswell... and i was like "okey...(insert dramatic ok here)" so i lock my door 5 minutes later my door opening again and i didn't even here the lock unlatch and i was now scared as frik as I WAS STILL THE ONLY ONE AWAKE and now while i am writing this (monday 6th aug) i am now believing in the supernatural more and more and to think this all happened after my nan died...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1K 40
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
791K 26.6K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...