teared • hyungwon

By thebiasgotmedeceased

in which a psychiatrist falls for a patient. ©thebiasgotmedeceased extra warnings: if you're sensitive to cer... More

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o ne
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
e p i l o g u e
n e w s !
s e q u e l

t w e n t y f o u r

2.5K 187 192
By thebiasgotmedeceased

    •    

after therapy with minhyuk she felt immediately down. she knew she couldn't let the patient's problems affect her in a personal level but it was so hard not to.

especially if they came from someone like minhyuk.

she couldn't picture a sweetest guy than him. she couldn't understand how his parents could hurt him.

minhyuk still had trouble revealling all the truth but a start is a start. at least he was opening up to her now.

he started to tell things about his private life, revelations he hadn't made before and they were valuable for the whole case.

after a quickl lunch, she visited a few other patients in their usual activities and then waited for a therapy session she was looking forward. the patient at 4.

it was true that what she had talked with hoseok in the morning had left her shaken.

even if she tried to find some good explanation to everything, she just couldn't.

it was hard to imagine hyungwon stealing hoseok's phone to text her and then deleting the texts, erasing any evidence or trace of him.

what was the hardest was picturing a scenario in which he did all these things and wasn't caught in tape through the security cams.

of course there had to be a way for them to realize if he had stole or not hoseok's phone and if he had sent these texts or not.

soft knocks were heard on her door. she glanced at the clock and realized it was 4:00 p.m.

"dr. park?" rowoon's sweet voice was heard once he pushed the door softly. the door opened to reveal an excited rowoon, followed by him. by her patient.

"good afternoon, i am here to bring patient chae to his daily therapy." she appreciated rowoon's excitement over the new job. he was one of the recent adquisitions of the clinic. they were in need of a big and strong and sweet nurse to replace hyunwoo for the next months until he was fully recovered.

"thank you. you can leave us now." she said nodding and smiling.

"dr. park?" hyungwon's soft voice made her turn. he was lifting his hands slowly, motioning for her permission to free his hands.

soon hesitated for a second but then she nodded at rowoon, who broke the plastic wrapping with his own hands. "there you go. i'll be right behind the door." he said to both as he bowed, quickly disappearing through the door.

she looked down to her notes, somehow trying to push away what happened the last time she was alone with him, in a room.

she wanted to push away all of those thoughts and feelings since they meant nothing.

"you look anxious today dr. park." the single words made her realize it wasn't hyungwon.

she knew already when it was hyungwon and when it was someone else.

"kim inho-ssi... - she said smiling – what a surprise." she said narrowing her eyes. he smiled.

"a lovely one?" he asked tilting his head, biting his lip seductively. she almost rolled her eyes.

"not so sure." she simply said looking down to the notes taken in her notebook.

"are you writing about me? or about him?"

"who is him?"

"you know... hyungwon." he said as if it was obvious.

"i am writing about hyungwon, naturally, he is my patient." the words somehow triggered something inside the identity since she noticed how his fists clenched slightly.

"all borings things i assume."

"real things." she simply said emphasizing the word real.

he chuckled bitterly. "in other news... you look pretty today dr. park." he complimented her.

soon had opted for wear her white medical robe on top of all of her outfits from now on. this way, he wouldn't be staring at her outfits or just her body in general.

but it seemed he had noticed her new decision. "i love that type of skirts... it gives the legs a nice shape, same with the waist – he tilted his head and stared at her with bedroom eyes – and you certainly have nice legs and... waist." he said with a low tone.

soon breathed in, heavily as she cleared her throat. "so... you were telling me about yourself last time. what are other things that you can tell me about yourself?" she asked, staring at him.

he caressed his lower lip. "i like those glasses, they look good on you – soon sighed in exasperation – it gives you a mature vibe, yet classy and elegant." he said between a smirk.

"about yourself... hyungwon-ssi... i need to know about yourself."

"i don't really know him... but i can tell you he is a coward motherfucker." he said as if he was saying his favorite color.

her eyes widened slightly. "a coward? how come?"

he shrugged. "he is afraid of everything or anything."

"how do you know this?"

"i've seen it – he sighed – he wouldn't even dare to talk with the girl he liked back in the university. he is a pussy."

she looked away at the mention of all those bad words. she took notes.

"well... maybe he is shy." she excused him but the identity sighed.

"please... he is just a coward and that's why everything that happened to him. because he is a chicken."

"and you are brave?"

he smirked. "of course i am... i kissed you and pinned you against the wall... that's illegal yet exciting. i bet you liked it dr. park?"

her eyes widened and she soon understood she shouldn't have asked that question. "of course i didn't."

he smiled. "yeah... i am sorry but i don't believe you." he said now checking his nails.

"you did it against my will... i could easily sue you over sexual abuse."

the words were somehow harsh to his ears. his eyes widened slightly as he stared at her and then he blinked twice, taking a hand to his chest. "would you do such thing to me dr. park? i thought you cared about me."

"i do. i care about hyungwon and you're not hyungwon, so i don't care about you."

the words surely hurt him. she noticed how his jaw clenched and the rage invading his eyes was soon noticeable.

"i see... so you like weak men."

"i like decent men."

"and i am not decent? i kissed you and you liked it-

"how do you know that i liked it? you did it against my will-

"please dr. park... why do you keep fooling yourself... i've seen the way you look at me... the way you look at him... you were dying to do it as well. i made you a favor. i braved up for the both of us. you're welcome."

soon felt the frustration taking over her body. for a second she wanted to defenestrate him but she knew she was the person in control inside those walls. she had to give the example.

"although... don't get me wrong dr. park, i completely understand why you slapped me." the corners of his lips started to lift slowly. his eyes focused on her as they grew darker.

"and why is that?" she asked curiously.

"for an instance, you thought or felt that i was taking advantage of you and then, in second place, you remembered you actually had a boyfriend and that you're engaged to him so that counted as cheating so you were probably really upset with him, am i right?"

she felt her jaw clenching slowly. she didn't say a word, she just stared at him with serious eyes.

he smiled. "but i must admit... even though the slap hurt like hell, and let me tell you, i am proud of your strength, i still can't stop thinking about that slap." he said with a wide smile. his head nodded softly and she noticed he stood from the couch and walked around the office.

there were plenty books stacked in the shelves. a library worthy of a psychiatrist her father had called it when he had them built inside her office.

she noticed his eyes focused on the books. "so you understand why i slapped you." she said following him with her eyes. he nodded.

"of course. it was my bad dr. park." he said surrounding the office.

she started feeling uneasy when he was slowly approaching her area. of course his eyes were focused on the book's titles.

soon swallowed hard until she stopped breathing when she noticed his head closed to her.

he was staring behind her and he had leaned down to the point his lips were just right next to her ear. she felt his hot breath caressing her exposed skin. "although i wouldn't mind another slap." he said between a chuckle.

she swallowed hard and quickly stood from the chair but he was fast enough to grab her by her shoulders, bringing her against the nearest wall.

again she was locked between the wall and his body, and she hated it.

she hated how he could do these things, manipulated her so easily. push her against a wall or grab her forearm so easily.

he stared at her as she tried to move, forcing him to free her but he was stronger and he was decided.

"i could kiss you again if i wanted to, right here and right now... we're alone." he said smiling.

"let me go or i'll scream."

he laughed softly. his hand lifted slowly and landed on her long brown hair. the texture was soft under his fingers. he pulled it softly twice and smiled, taking the strand to his nose.

he closed his eyes when he smelled the sweet lavender aroma. "you wouldn't do such thing dr. park."

"what do you mean?" at that point, soon felt her blood boiling and she cursed herself mentally for being so stupid. for giving permission to untie his hands.

"you proved yourself dr. park... last saturday, when you came to me – he smiled as he nodded softly – you care about me dr. park, you truly do." his voice was sweet but steady just as his grip.

"hyungwon is my patient, i was just caring about his well being." he chuckled bitterly.

"alright. if that's what you want to believe, go ahead, i won't stop you." the way he looked at her was the way a lion would look at its prey.

"but let me remind you one thing dr. park, about the kiss..." he said with a warning tone. soon suddenly felt her ears turning hot and her heart racing.

"therewill be no more kisses until you beg for them." 

    •    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 4.7K 52
sequel to "teared" ©thebiasgotmedeceased extra warnings: if you're sensitive to certain topics such as death, depression, psychological issues, i war...
13.2K 904 24
in which hyungwon moves back home and wants to fix things between him and hoseok. ❝let's write our story from zero.❞ ↓ @stuckihyun-
11.7K 394 92
park miso got recommended to enter a professional piano competition; however, what she expected isn't the reality. she meets another pianist with who...
40.2K 1.9K 57
Kim Chaewon was forced to continue the job her parents left when they died and she have no other choices but to do so. She hated the thought of being...