The Werewolf(malexmale)

By SugarxSpices

(Book 2) A human falls in love with a supernatural dog without any instagram filters. [Warning: Contains mat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 11

7.1K 347 25
By SugarxSpices

Warning: Graphic scenery ahead.

None of us said anything for awhile. Our eyes said it all. I took a hesitant glance towards Jeeves who slowly stood up shakily as his breathing came out shallow. "Master I-I can explain." Jeeves refused to meet Nolan's eyes who stared at Jeeves like he was an insect; a dangerous insect. Nolan chuckled dryly as he placed one hand on his hip and used his forefinger and thumb to spread out the eyebrow crease on his face. I gulped when his eyes darkened when they suddenly flickered up to me while tsked out in annoyance.

"Lately...I've been feeling very thirsty Darren Reed." He smirked cockily as he tilted his head to the side while arching an eyebrow at me. He placed his hands onto the edge of the couch and gradually spread them out as he leaned forward so that his nose was centimeters away from mine; making me gulp at our close proximity.

His slithery smirk stretched into a creepy chesire like grin when his dark and penetrating eyes narrowed before teasingly flashing his fangs at me. I winced back as my hand cupped onto the ice pack even more tightly onto my cheek. "Playing with your food already Nolan? I thought I taught you better than that." My heartbeat picked up as my eyes swiveled around to Rowen, who leaned onto his side on the wall as he crossed his arms over his chest and hooked one leg over the other. "Your irresponsibilty disappoints me again." He grunted out while slamming his fist against the wall.

Making the rest of us jump up in surprise. "You are going to make me late for an important meeting today, over a phone, and you can't even handle your own messes. Do something about it...or I will." Rowen screeched out aggressively, "I'm heading off." He tsked as he swiveled his way back out. Nolan narrowed his eyes towards me before taking out a clenched fist and wrapping it around my shirt; as he pulled me forward roughly as he hissed.

"Do not touch him, please young master." Jeeves whispered shakily as his eyes widened while he grew pale. Nolan scoffed out before yanking me out of the couch, his fist still on my shirt. I hissed past clenched teeth when I hit my ankle against the side of couch; making me drop the ice pack onto the floor. My eyes darted towards the corner where it fell with a thump on the floor. Nolan roughly pulled me up to his face by my shirt as his eyes glowered down on me.

"Master, please. It was I who told not him, spare him!" Jeeves cried out as he walked around the sofa to stand beside me. I didn't know why he cared so much for me. Jeeves should just save his own skin. "Excuse me?" Nolan questioned with his eyebrows raised incredulously. "Since when have you gone against me Jeeves?" He snarled at him, Jeeves sputtered something inaudible as his eyes met the floor in shame. He used his right arm to rub his left elbow unsurely as we were soon meet by a deafening silence that had my heart lodge up in my throat; making it nearly impossible to swallow.

My hands shook violently as I begged Jeeves to not to say anything through my eyes. I didn't want to provoke Nolan more than he already was. But Jeeves was relentless, he refused to back down. I closed my eyes tightly to fight the tears that probed my lashes. "Take me instead, I am to blame here and not the boy Nolan, its my punishment. Not his." He insisted, I peaked one eye slowly open, followed by the other.

The next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor with my hand clutching my cheek with trembling fingertips. I couldn't feel half of my face as my body connected with the floor. My head slowly rose up to Nolan's whose large frame hovered over mine unforgivingly. Jeeves clasped his mouth with his hands, as Nolan tsked in annoyance, before pulling me up in one go by my shoulder. "You know...." He tsked while clicking his teeth together with his tongue, my eyes widened as my breathing hitched as he wrapped his hand into one of my wrists before twisting it to the side. I whimpered. "Nolan...please." Jeeves whispered in agony, "shut the fuck up!"

Nolan barked out as something snapped in my wrist making me cry out as he chuckled darkly while raking his fingers around my hand before wedging his fingertips in between mine. I whimpered while his face contorted into an ugly smirk as he brought my hand up to his nose, making me wince as something snapped again. He sniffed my wrist once before taking out his tongue and let it glide across my skin making my spine erupt with bone crushing chills. I gasped sharply as his eyes turned into a dark shade before his fangs elongated as they teasingly nipped at my skin, making me quiver in anxiety.

Nolan chuckled darkly as his breath fanned across my throbbing vein as one of his fangs began to probe it. I flinched when my heart started to escalate. My eyes widened in shock, when Jeeves came tumbling forward and while Nolan is still in his trance he clenched a tight fist in his hands before sending it towards Nolan's cheek making him groan as he tumbled down to the floor.

I gasped as I clutched my wrist with my free hand and rubbed it in order to try and soothe it as best as I could. My eyes narrowed in on my wrist as it throbbed angrily in protest making me hiss past my teeth. Nolan grunted and groaned as he shook his head, Jeeves came rushing towards me only to take my hand in his. "This is going to swell." He murmured as he brought my hands up to his lips and involuntarily kissing it gently, making me cross my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you doing?" I hissed as I took my hand away from him, guilt started to swim in my stomach as his eyes flashed with hurt. "I--" my eyes widened significantly as Nolan came trudging towards us as he grabbed grabbed me by the wrist again making me cry out in pain as he twisted it again when we left the room, with Jeeves trailing not too far behind us in hysteria.

Nolan refused to listen to Jeeve's cries and pleas for my release as he smirked when he found what he was looking for. It was a hidden door that laid underneath a staircase, it was hidden behind one of the furniture sets. My eyes popped out of their sockets as I started squirming and writhing in his grasp. Desperate to try and get away from him but it was no use. He was too strong, as he kept his iron grip on me. He took out some set of keys from the back of his pocket as I still tried to writhe my way out of his grip.

"Shut up you little ingrate!" He snarled out, as the keys chimed and dangled together when he tried to find the right one to fit into the socket of the hole. A newfound wave of fear ignited into me like wildfire, as he kicked the small door open. There was no light in the room, nothing but the darkness.

I gasped out hoarsely when one of his legs kicked my back, causing me to stumble forward and lose my footing as I tripped over myself. I fell to the ground with a thud, while I tried to clumsily crawl backwards on all fours, I couldn't see anything! It was too dark, I whimpered as my back finally met a wall, and I began to bend my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs. My hands wildly as my eyes darted around the nothingness until I heard a dark chuckle and a snap of a finger. The light in the room suddenly flashed on, making my eyelashes flutter and wince as I brought my arm up to shield them from the brightness.

My breathing came out unevenly, as my eyes started to sting from the tears that blurred my vision. Nolan's frame towered over me, even as he crouched down to my height before pinching my cheek harshly with his fingertips." He let out a hoarse and dry chuckle as he placed his hands into his front pockets. I cringed when his bad breath fanned my cheeks. Nolan licked his lips as his eyes darkened again. "When I first saw you that night I had to have you." He whispered as he cleared his throat. Please don't. My lips parted into a silent scream when his hands started to inch slowly towards his buckle as he unclasped it with a smirk plastered onto his face.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have seen in centuries and I can't wait to make you mine." He gradually purred out as he slid the belt buckle out of his hands before stretching his arm out and slowly releasing it from his fingertips. Almost as if here mocking me...I flinched when the belt fell to the stone, cold floor with a clang as the sound of it echoed and bounced off the walls hauntingly. I flinched when the door closed shut on Nolan's command, making him humm while he clicked his teeth as his dark eyes swam with pools of lust. "On your knees bitch." He murmured hoarsely as his hand made its way to sink into my hair before tugging it back roughly.

Leaving me with no choice but to look up at his eyes. My breathing hitched, when he yanked it back roughly again. "Get on your knees where you belong bitch." He growled out unforgivingly as his eyes raked over my shorter frame. I quivered in his grasp as he took out his tongue and swiped his bottom lip expectantly. My eyes fluttered close as a whimper swept past my lips, when he backhanded me so hard across my face that I could have sworn I saw stars fading my vision. I had no choice but to shakily comply, as my hands met the cold, stone floor as did my knees.

His hand is still wrapped up tightly in my hair making me flinch whenever he pulled on it every now and then. I closed my eyes tightly as he struggled to take down his pants with one hand and let it fall down to knees. I flinched when I felt the fabric hit my face on accident. I gulped as my stomach churned with nausea and as bile began to trickle up my throat when he groaned in pleasure. "Open your eyes." He gritted out, I flinched but refused to open them. "Do as I say." Nolan cried out gruffly through clenched teeth as he swiped the back of my head with his free hand making me cry out. I trembled underneath his hold as my eyes slowly peered open only to come face to face with something hard, and something wet.

His friend was crying for attention as something leaked out of its slit making me cringe in grotesque at how much he was enjoying this already. "Do me..." he groaned out as he tilted and rolled his head backwards. Nolan didn't even give me a chance to breathe or to catch my breath when he shoved my head straight down to his excited little monster and plunged it down to the back of my throat making me choke on its fluids. Tears leaked past my eyelashes as my heart pounded wildly in fear.

Make this stop...please make this stop, I repeated it over and over to myself; but no one would listen. He didn't listen as I choked and gurgled on his fluids as some of it tickled and burned down my throat again when he pulled out his monster. My heart flickered with hope, hoping that he would stop, but that soon faded and dimmed as he only shoved it back inside my mouth without even so much as a warning.

"You are a whore." Nolan hissed out making my heart ache as more hot tears burned past my hooded lids. My lips tried to clumsily move up and down his snake, as my tongue fought to stray away from it as much as it could. I choked again, when he finally, but devastatingly released his load into my mouth making me gasp hoarsely as I struggled to keep it from coming down my throat.

I tried to choke it back up and spit the essence out of my mouth but my dismay, Nolan slapped me across the face so hard that when I reached up to cup my chin my eyes widened when blood smeared across its fingertips. His essence is still in my mouth, sticky and hot as it burned my tongue. I wanted it out. I didn't like it at all. A new wave pool of fresh salty tears flew down my cheekbones as they dribbled down my chin. One by one. My heart panged against my chest as I trembled underneath his hold. "Swallow it...whore." He sneered down on me making my face scrunch up in agony as I fought against his grip.

"Still not understanding your place, you human ingrate!?" He shrieked out, "then we'll just have to do things the hard way now don't we?" He narrowed his eyes down on me before roughly pulling me up. My body had a hard time trying to stand still as dizziness began to take over.

I nearly toppled over Nolan, before he caught me by my shoulders and threw me against the wall making me cry out and wince when pain hit my lower back from the sudden force of it. Nolan smirked triumphantly as he took long, and tentative strives towards my cowering and shivering frame. He grinned broadly as his eyes sparkled when he knew he hand me right where he wanted me. "Please..." I whispered silently, not wanting any more. But he wasn't very forgiving or understanding at all.

He just backhanded me across the face in one go as he strode towards me and placed a leg in between my own shaky ones. Nolan grabbed both of my hands in one of his as he lifted them above my head, holding me firmly in place. Tears still danced down my face as he flashed his fangs at me. "This will teach you your place in my world Darren Reed." I whimpered when his member began to grow against my leg. I tilted my face away from him slightly, "You are a whore." He hissed as he thrusted his hips down onto mine making me gasp as I began to tremble under his graving eyes that held no mercy.

"You are my whore." He hissed again, when he pushed his kneecap against my own member. "And nobody else will ever want you again, once i'm through with you. Only...this won't be the last time." He chuckled as he leaned forward so that his tongue grazed up my and down my neck and once again, so that it reached up to my ear before taking the lobe into his mouth.

I whimpered when his cold breath tickled my ear, "you're a whore." He hissed again as he bit down on my ear making me cry out as a sob racked through me. Nolan shoved his kneecap against my member again. Before slowly trailing down his nose along my neck. My heart lodged inside my throat as my lips parted open into a silent scream when his teeth sank down onto my collar bone. Causing me knees to buckle and nearly collapse if it weren't for his firm hold on me.

My blood pumped and rushed through my veins as he teeth tore through the flesh the further they sank in. The muscles in my body were stiff and sore as another cry swept past my lips. I whimpered as pain gnawed me and tore me up inside. The pain was indescribable as the sound of my own cries muffled my thoughts. All I could think about was the pain. Until a white, and hot burning pleasure sinked through me, making my eyebrows crease together in confusion from the sudden shift of emotions. What is he doing to me? How can he affect me so much with just one bite? I whimpered in shame when more lighting bolts of pleasure shot down to my lower region when he began to rub my lower half with his knee cap.

He was right.

I am a whore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 262 24
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
471K 14.4K 52
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
35.3K 1.3K 46
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜”๐˜ช, ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜—...
36.9M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." โ€ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...