Our Hopes For Forever ✔︎

By hijabygirlFa_h

(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her woun... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 1-Airplane.
Chapter 2-My Mansion.
Chapter 3-Memories.
Chapter 4-Approval.
Chapter 5-My Workplace.
Chapter 6-His Mental Problems.
Chapter 7-Is He ill?
Chapter 8-Angryman.
Chapter 9-Sorry.
Chapter 10-Drama Queen.
Chapter 11-I Hate You Mr Aryan Khan.
Chapter 12- His ugly dialogues.
Chapter 13-Family Time.
Chapter 14-He's complicated.
Chapter 15-Confusion.
Chapter 16-What I did?
Chapter 17-Troublemaker.
Chapter 18-Fire!
Chapter 19-Get Lost!
Chapter 20-Problems into problems.
Chapter 21-Is He Firing Me?
Chapter 22-Felt different.
Chapter 23-Am I In Love?
Chapter 24-Am I dreaming?
Chapter 25- Imagine differently?
Chapter 26- Dubai's Life.
Chapter 27-Torture you!
Chapter 28- Candlelight dinner?
Chapter 29-Her.
Chapter 30-Fight.
Chapter 31-It's Time.
Chapter 33- Marry me?
Chapter 34- The Truth
Chapter 35-Hopeless.
Chapter 36-Friends?
Chapter 37-Peacefulness.
Chapter 38-Pizza Date.
Chapter 39-Land Into Trouble
Chapter 40- War and Solution.
Chapter 41- Craziness and Mercy.
Chapter 42-Feelings.
Chapter 43- Ignorance.
Chapter 44- Happiness of Love.
Chapter 45-Shakable moment.
Chapter 46-Blessing.
Chapter 47- Shattered.
Chapter 48- Heartsore.
Chapter 49- War Of Love.
Chapter 50- Our Hopes For Forever.
Chapter 51- His Beloved Family.
Epilogue.

Chapter 32-Enemy?

2.7K 301 52
By hijabygirlFa_h

(Her pov)*

"Why are you doing this to me? it has been a lot of years, I did not meet my children nor my family, please let us go."I kept on begging him. He was smiling and sitting peacefully.

"You think I'm a fool? you think I will accept defeat? keep dreaming, I will never let you both go no matter what."He smiled.

"I beg you, what you say I will do but please let us go."I broke into tears. My husband held my left hand, he sighed to me not to beg that idiot because he knew it whatever I was doing, it was in vain.

Before my husband was about to speak to him, Umayd's phone rang. Yes, you must be wondering how Muhammad I are still alive? Yes, I'm Tayba and my husband is Muhammad, the parents of Muhayba and Zaheer. Everything was going perfectly fine, I was so happy with my husband, children and my family, Alhamdullilah.Umayd, the one who I had always considered as my bestfriend from childhood, was the only one who has kidnapped us in order to take revenge, everyday he used to beat Muhammad just because of that incident had happened before-when we all went to spend our time at a hotel, he was taking the revenge because I had slapped him and Muhammad beaten him.

We thought he would realise his mistake and yet we forgave him the day he came to ask forgiveness at our place. We thought he had really realised his mistakes but we were so wrong. He has always considered us as enemy.

I still remembered that day, my mother-in-law, father-in-law went to Australia concerning work as my father-in-law was working on a very important case, my mother-in-law decided to go with him. Muhammad and I were at our mansion whereas Muhayba and Zaheer were at college. Hayat and Zayr went to the clinic as Hayat went to do check up, she wasn't feeling better.

(Flashback)*

"Muhammad-I noticed it for so long that you are still working in the laptop, later you can work." I said while opening my wardrobe.

"Tay( Tayba), wait-it's really important." He said and gave me a flying kiss. He always acted cute.

"Don't think when you'll give me flying kiss that my heart will melt, I'm not going to be consoled."I said while taking off a dress from the wardrobe, I said purposely.

"Really? you will not be consoled?"He said while standing and coming to my way.

"Say?"He said while staring at me. I didn't know when I started smiling.

"Muhammad, we need to go, later you can continue with your romance."I said while closing the wardrobe. He held me at the back and started kissing me on my cheeks.

Before he was going to kiss me in another place, I decided to do something. "Mom?" I said purposely and Muhammad started panicking as if.

"Hahahahahahaha really? wow hahahaha."I laughed so hardly that my stomach started paining.

"Tayba-you made me scared."He said smiling.

"Let's go, Muhayba and Zaheer must be waiting for us. Plus their teachers need to talk to us regarding their studies." I said to him.

After one hour later, we went to sit in the car. Muhammad was sitting at my right as he would drive. While driving on the way, all of a sudden there was traffic jam. It had been so long, we were still waiting when the red signal would turn into the green. Turning my face at the right to Muhammad, I felt someone at my back and when I turned at the back, someone had put something on my mouth and after that I wasn't aware what had happened.

All I remembered was when I woke up, I found myself in a dark room, the room was so smelling bad, I found my hands were tied with a rope. I searched Muhammad and Alhamdullilah I found him, he was still unconsciousness , I was scared if something would happened to him, I did not want to lose my husband, I was scared for my children and my family, thinking how would they live without us, that was the only question was kept asking on my mind.

They must be searching us,mom, dad, Hayat, Zayr, please find us.

I pulled my body to Muhammad, I tried to touch him by my waist so that he could regain back his consciousness. "Muhammad? please wake up, Ya Allah please help us." Tears were falling hardly. I was still guessing who would kidnap us then later on Umayd opened the door of the room. He started delivering talks inappropriately. Thus, Muhammad finally regained his consciousness.

"Muhammad Musab! what you think of yourself? that I'll accept defeat? you had snatched Tayba from me! that punch you gave me, you think I will forgot it? it been many years I tried to attack you but unfortunately my plans were failing but now my plan came successful, not bad."He said angrily and started laughing bitterly.

"Please Umayd, let us go."I begged him.

"Tayba! what are you doing? Have you gone mad? don't cry Tayba,Allah will help us, and what you said, Mr Umayd? that I had snatched Tayba from you? first of all, she had never loved you because she is my love and I'm his love, she doesn't deserve someone like you and you know someone like you, huh-no one deserve you man! are you even a real doctor? like you just kidnapped us, you can easily kill patients and second things, that slap Tayba gave you and that punch I gave you, you deserve it, you think you'll say nonsense about my Tayba and I'll stay idle?-"Muhammad stopped talking when Umayd punched him, Muhammad couldn't do anything because he was tied by a rope.

(End of flashback)*

I'm so longing to see you Zaheer, Muhayba, I can't wait to see you my children, Ya Allah help us, send an angel to us.

(Muhayba's pov)*

"Zaheer, atleast have a seat."I suggested him. He was staring at me, he was waiting me to reply his question, I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to tell him either the truth nor lie, I was in an overwhelmed situation.

I wish mom and dad would be here, mom would support me and understand me, I know Zaheer would understand me but once he gets to know something wrong happen to me, he'll directly shout at me and would scold that person who cause me harm.

"Zaheer, sit."I smiled at me. He sat and still wearing that serious face like Angryman(Aryan).

"Now say me what happened to you? HOW COME YOU GOT THIS INJURY? HUH? SAY MUHAYBA!" He sounded worriedly. Thus,he started shouting.

"Zaheer- I'll tell you everything but promise me you won't scream or take any actions?" I tried to blackmail him.

"Say what happened, how you got this injury?" He asked politely.

"First promise."I again tried to blackmail him and looked at him bravely.

"Fine."He said.

"Actually you know Zaheer, since I came here, me and Aryan- Aryan sir-"I stopped talking when I heard a glass broken. I quickly went to see where the noise was coming from, the noise was coming from Aryan's room. I headed to his room, his two hands were injured. I could see so much blood was coming out. He was bleeding a lot. I couldn't see it, I quickly searched the first aid box on the table, I wasn't finding it.

"What are you doing here? Go! Muhayba! I'll do it by myself, I don't need anyone's favour."He said seriously and looked away. I was getting angry over him.

What's his problem? Couldn't he see how much he is bleeding?

"SHUT UP OKAY! Say me where the first aid box is?" I shouted at him angrily. He was amazed because he didn't expect me I would talk to him like this.

"Can't you talk?" I said angrily.

"If I don't want to talk, it's my problem!" He said seriously to me. I was staring him angrily then he stood up and showed me by doing signal where the first aid box was. I told him to sit, he was silent Alhamdullilah otherwise I would hear his ugly dialogues. I opened the box, I held the betadine bottle (Medicine) and opened it. I poured it on some cotton. I told him straightforwardly that the medicine would make him felt the pain. He didn't bother to answer me.

When I applied the cotton on his hands, I felt it that he was bearing the pain, he looked away and tried to bear it. "I said it, you would feel the pain but what can I say? You are trying to show how much Macho man are you."I said to him in a normal tone and raised my eyebrows. He was staring at me like the first time he was noticing me. I smiled and hide my smile by making a serious face.

"Oh hello!" I said while moving my right hand infront his face and then he caught my attention.

Wow the first time someone got lost.

I closed the medicine bottle and then put it inside the box. I closed the box. I suggested him to drink some hot water, he couldn't drink because his two hands were injured, I decided to help him, while making him drink, his eyebrows raised. "Chill, I'm not that bad person, don't worry it's not poison, it's just medicine." While he was drinking it, I didn't know when I was lost in his sparkle eyes and he was wondering something while looking at me.After he drank, I decided to put the glass on the drawer.While putting it, someone called me.

"MUHAYBA?" What is it?" Zaheer said to me angrily.

Asalamualaykum,Hi, Bonjour💕
How did you find this chapter?
Did you expect they would be really still alive?what do you think will happen? Don't forget to Vote and Comment for an early update 💫

Till then : Smile, Pray, Slay, Take care and PATIENTS💫

By : hijabygirlFa_h💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.7K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...
56.2K 5.9K 68
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ "I don't want to argue with you, Z." Karim gritted out. "Stop calling me that, Karim." Zaira growled. "Do not refer to me by my name...
55.8K 4.4K 56
"You will do it. You have to teach me. I will make you do it." He took a step toward me. I didn't stepped back, expressing that I was not afraid, rea...
23.7K 2.6K 46
**Can be read as General Fiction** _________________________________________ Its a story of a girl named Zoya who has always been protected so much b...