My Vanilla Boy

Jalesia_ द्वारा

Interracial ♥ अधिक

My Vanilla Boy
first day back
Accidently On Purpose
Love Struck
Give it a try
6
Ours
Surprise
Love does this
Accidents Happen
title of your story
Caught
Act of Kindness
Graduation
Struck
Her Hand
Just A little update
Just Say Yes
Not An Update
I do
THE SEQUEL HAS ARRIVED
Do me a Favor ?
Do me a favor
Do me a favor...
Check In ♥

Two Months Later

31.4K 1K 332
Jalesia_ द्वारा

Aleyah POV

Lately I've been regretting not letting Cameron move in. It's so hard when he leaves, I never catch a break, it's currently 2 in the morning, and Madelyn is wide awake right now laughing and playing like there's no tomorrow. And I don't wanna wake Cameron and tell him to come down here, he plays basketball now, and he has school in the morning.

"Maddy, please just get tired already." And of course she thought that was funny. I cannot deal. I swallow my pride and call Cameron.

"Hello?" he says, his sleepy voice was so sexy, and smooth.

"Cam, Madelyn won't go back to sleep. Can you just come over? I haven't sleep but like two hours all day. I need rest." I began crying. "This is hard."

"Calm down baby, I'm on my way okay?"

"Okay."

When he got here, Madelyn was STILL just playing and laughing. He sits his backpack and gym bag down.

"Hey princess," he coos taking her from my arms. "what are you doing up this late huh?" he kisses her. "You can go back to bed baby I got it." he kisses me. I did not need to be told twice. I was worn out!

Cameron POV

It took almost an hour to get Maddy to sleep, she was so hyper lately. I place her in between Aleyah and I, and went to sleep.

When the alarm went off, I turn it off quickly. I only got like three more hourse but it's okay. I don't mind losing sleep for either of them. I grab my clothes and head to the shower. I was just starting to wash when the door opens. I look to see Aleyah. she was naked. I see the small scars from the wreck and the c-section were about gone. She lets her hair down, and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Can I join you?" she cocks her head to the side and bite her lip.

"Yes." I nod. When she gets in, she kisses me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I lift her, and press our bodies against the wall. I was kissing on her neck, while she ran her hands through my hair. I couldn't help but make this quick I didn't wanna be late for school. I slide into her, and it felt like home. I squeeze her but tightly, causing her to moan. After at least thirty minutes, I was dressed and ready to go. I get a couple bottles ready for Madelyn and sit them in the refrigerator just so that Aleyah's day would go a little more easier.

"Are you gonna come back after your game tonight?"

"Are you coming to my game? You and Maddy?" 

"Yes we will be there. But I don't have a car still remember."

"Oh yeah, almost forgot. Ask Rayna."

"Cam, I don't wanna be a burden." she pouts.

"How about you just drop me off at school, and use my car today. You and Maddy need to get out the house anyways."

"Are you driving the sexy car."

"Nope, I'm driving the Daddy car." I say  referring to my other car which was a black Cadillac Escalade. I had a whole little changing station and carriage compartment installed in the back of it for long trips and stuff. It even has cameras positioned over Madelyns carseat.

"Well I guess if youre okay with me dropping you off." she smiles. I kiss her.

"As long as my two favorite girls attend my game tonight I'm okay with anything."

"Is that right." She laughs getting Madelyn dressed.

"Yes, yes it is."

 It was weird having her drop me off at school, got even more weird looks, but I didn't care. That was my little family, and I would kill for them.

"What's up man." Randy greets me. "There's a party after the game, you down?"

"No, I'm just gonna spend time with Maddy and Aleyah."

"Why? You never hang bro."

"I would rather spend my time with them." I say slightly offended.

"That's some bitch shit." he says.

"Really bro?" I push him. I was very offended.

"Calm down guys." Trey stands in between us. "That was foul as fuck Randy."

"Yeah Randy that was low man." Rick says.

"What the hell man. I was just saying."

"Well I'm sorry my kid comes before drinking, and partying with a bunch of lowlifes. Grow up Randy." I walk away shaking my head. I didn't like what he said one bit, and maybe I shouldn't have pushed him, but I wasn't just gonna sit there and let him diss me like that either.

Aleyah POV

I was on my way to Cameron's basketball after a long day of shopping and just riding around with Madelyn. I pull up to the school in the 'Daddy Car', and get Madelyn out. Upon walking in, I see Randy and Tiffany in a corner. I just look away as if I didn't see them. That's just weird though. I thought they hated one another.

"Hey babies." Rayna says when I walk into the gym full of people. I smile.

"Hey girl."

"Is my darling God daughter awake?" she lifts the blank over the carseat. "Hey doll face. " she unbuckles her and picks her up. I sit her carseat down, take a seat. "No, Cam made sure you had a good seat, you sit over here with us."

"Well then." I laugh. I had a seat by the coaches and team managers.

"Maddy is getting so big!" Rayna laughs placing her back in my arms.

"Yes ma'am she is."

"Well I gotta get out there. I love you girls." She runs off. I notice Cameron walk in. He looked upset, as if something was bothering him. He just stretches along with his teammates. The game doesnt start for another thirty minutes. So he comes over and sit.

"Hey princess." he takes Madelyn from my arms. "Hey, how was your day?"

"It was nice, just me and Maddy. We went to visit your Mom and Dad."

"Oh I'm in a shitty mood."

"I see that," I run my fingers through his hair. "You look so tense, it's about that party huh?"

"I mean I don't wanna go it's just Randy said some shit that really offended me." He sits Madelyn back in her carseat.

"Oh, speaking of which he was just with Tiffany."

"What? Why?"

"I'm not sure." I shrug, lightly rocking her carseat.

"Wow, well let's not worry about them. Now, I'm gonna need some motivation to do my best out there." he leans in closer. I kiss him.

"How about if you win, we can go another round in the shower tonight, maybe three more rounds."

"I have a better idea. Let me treat to a dinner date. My Mom has been dying to babysit Maddy, and i think we both could use a night to ourselves."

"Well alright, only if you win." I smile. A little date would be nice, as much as I hate putting Maddy off on other people.

"I'm gonna play hard, just hope assholes like Mitchell don't mess up the game flow. But what if I lose?"

"Then you just get to come home with Madelyn and I, and we cheer you up."

"Works for me. I love spending time with my two beautiful girls." he kisses me. His coach blows the whistle. "Well I gotta go baby, wish me luck." we kiss one last time.

"I love you."

"I love you too." he smiles. "Bye Maddy!" he hurries across the court.

The game is tied 78-78 and there is currently 10 seconds on the clock, Mitchell has the ball, and he hurries, down the court crossing up anyone that comes his way. 9,8,7,6,5..

"Phillips!" he passes the ball to Cameron. I close my eyes. This game was intense. Just as the buzzer sounded, the crowd yells.I look and see Cameron being lifted by the whole team!" he wipes his shoulder, and then his shoes, and points at me. I do it back because we're just too fly for this shit. I clap with laughter, Madelyn and I are very lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron POV

After taking Madelyn to my Mom's for the night, Aleyah and I head over to her favorite restaurant. I park my car. This date is not her only surprise, I got her a car. An Audi r8 to be exact. She'd been eying it for a while now, and she would be able to get it in the morning.

"I haven't been here in forever." She smiles as we began eating.

"Aleyah you haven't been out in forever." I laugh.

"I know. Being a Mommy has its cons too."

"Ya know, I was thinking maybe I could finish online like you did. I wanna be with you and Madelyn as much as possible."

"But Cam, you play basketball and-"

"I don't have to. It's not like I'm going to college."

"You're not?"

"No. I'm doing a couple online classes for business and I'm gonna work for my dad."

"Why, you have so much going for you Cam."

"Okay, but all I need is you and Madelyn, and maybe somewhere down the line a couple more babies with you. A big diamond ring, and a house on the beach." I shrug eating some of my chicken alfredo. She just stares at me.

"How long have you been thinking about this?"

"Since you told me you were pregnant. I realized that I can't just do things that would benefit me, I have a kid to think about too, and at the time you hated me, so I didn't think I still had a chance."

"I don't want you to just give up your future for -"

"You two are my future Aleyah. Plus my parents definitley back me up on this, and they said that it's very responsible of me, and trust me, if they like it, then I love it." Even though I'm only 18 I felt like I could take on anything when it came to them. Yeah having a baby this young wasn't smart, but I don't regret it.

"Okay. I just don't want you to regret this down the line."

"Don't worry baby. I got us."

"Cameron, I want you to have this." She smiles placing a key in my hand. "Move in with Madelyn and I."

"Really?"

"Yes. I need you there. We need you there, and I definitely agree with you finishing school online, that way we could spend all the time together that we can with Madelyn."

"Can I have two to-go boxes asap?" I tell the waiter walking by.

"You don't wanna stay and eat?"

"No, only thing I want to eat now is you." I smirk.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

That is the Daddy Car By the way. It's Sexy!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Mine, Always mama🫶🏾 द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

41.2K 906 23
Two people
7.5K 254 7
𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 �...
85.8K 2.8K 28
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨...
1.2M 22.2K 166
This is my imagines book, where I combine my old one with the new one, and take requests. Will include BWWM BWBM BWBW BWAM