Rejected | Jensoo

By kraychen

In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Bonus Chapter!

Chapter Sixteen

5.7K 237 57
By kraychen

Jisoo's P.O.V

My feet hurts, badly. Jennie had been dragging me to every store she finds interesting, and every store in this very mall looks interesting. I feel like my legs are gonna run off due to Jennie's dragging and being whipped, just followed her around.

"Okay you stay here, I'm gonna look for something." she commanded like a mother would say to her child. I just nodded.

I sat on a long bench and touched my foot. My feet hurts, how can that girl shop for hours without being tired. I mumbled to myself, not knowing that someone is also sitting on the long bench, giggling about what I'm mumbling about.

"Is your girlfriend shopping too?" She asked me while smiling, showing her French accent and her dimples.

"Ah yes, she's been shopping for hours." I winced and she laughed.

"Mine too, they can never get tired while shopping, don't they?" she rambled and I agreed with her.

So people here are open about being gay, huh? Or maybe I'm just lucky to meet this nice and pretty lady here.

"How did you know that I have a girlfriend though?" I asked her.

"Well, I'm here when she said that you should stay here." She replied.

"I need a massage after this." I replied back in english with a strong Korean accent while looking at Jennie from afar.

"I'd do that too, so who's on top?" she smirked at me.

"I'd say it's me, but that would come out like I'm cocky, so I'd say that it's still me." I gave her a smug look while posing a gun below my chin and clicking my tongue.

"Wow, I like you already." she laughed and high fived with me.

"Sorry pretty lady, already taken by that cat." I playfully refused and pointed Jennie.

She was about to reply when someone pinched her ears and pulled it, making her whimper.

"There you are! I've been finding you but then you're just here sitting and chatting with a girl?" she glared at me and I can feel the vibes that comes off from Jennie when she glares at me, but of course hers is more powerful.

"Hey, my foot are hurting, and this girls has her girlfriend who's shopping for hours just like you." She pouted which caused her girlfriend to soften her features.

"Um, sorry Miss?," She didn't know me so I cut her off "Kim Jisoo" I smiled while replying "Ah I'm Blythe Sinclair by the way, sorry Ms. Kim Jisoo." She apologized and I just smiled at her, accepting her apology.

"So yeah, we're gonna go now. The name is Serena Baldacci." She introduced herself while copying my gun post earlier.

"Jisoo Kim" I replied with the same post and waved goodbye at them while they walked out of the store.

"Who are they?" Someone suddenly asked, and I jolted on my sit.

"Oh, the other one is waiting for her girl and the other is the shopping girlfriend, like us?" I giggled and she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go, are you hungry?" she linked her arms with mine and cling to me.

"Thought you'd never ask." I kissed the top of her head and she rolled her eyes for the second time.

"You should stop rolling your eyes, or I'm gonna make you roll your eyes myself tonight." I glanced at her while moving my eyebrows up and down.

"You pervert." She hit my arm, her cheeks being painted in crimson red.

"You should speak English more often, it's cool when I hear you talk in English." She glanced at me and shot me with a smile.

"Aish, you know I'm not really confident with that." I scratched the back of my neck.

"I'd be here, I'll teach you. What if you speak English with me while we're here? That sound good Chu?" she caressed my cheeks.

"Okay then." I replied in english which made her sqeal like a fangirl in a concert.

"You're so cute!" she pinched my cheeks which caused me to wince.

-

"It's fancy here, can't we just move into a vintage café after this? I want to have a coffee." I whined after getting into this fancy resto that Jennie found on the net.

"Okay okay but let's eat now, I'm starving " She signalled the waitress to come to our table.

"What would you like, Miss?" the waitress seductively asked me.

"Um hey, honey order for me?" I akwardly asked Jennie and rested my hand on the top of hers as she nodded and started to ramble the things that she's ordering for the both of us.

"Is that all?" She glanced at me again, this time it looks like her eyes are examining my face.

"Yes, now could you please give my wife and I some privacy since we're gonna talk about something?" I politely asked, but I know in Jennie's mind she's slapping this girl for flirting with me.

"A-ah yes, of course." With that, she fled off, but before she completely got out of my sight, she shot me a wink.

What the actual -? Can't she take that I already have someone, and mind you she's just there near us when she did all of that stuff.

"You're right, let's leave this place instantly after we finished." She said looking irritated while crossing her arms.

I moved my chair beside her, and threw my arms at her shoulders, as I did that she leaned her head over my chest and intertwined our fingers.

She suddenly hit me that got me startled.

"Yah! Don't you dare cheat on me! You get that Kim Jisoo?!" She pierced her eyes on mine and gritted her teeth.

I just shake my head and placed her into our previous position, placing a light kiss on her forehead.

Our meals arrived and we digged in, It didn't took an hour since Jendeukie is hurrying me up because the waitress before is near us.

I signalled for the bill, I didn't bother looking at who handed me the bill.

As expected from a fancy restaurant, small servings with high profits, I bet Jennie can make me a meal better than this.

I looked up to give the bill, and to my dismay it's that waitress again, before she said a word, I stood up and got beside Jennie.

"Let's go, love." I sweetly said to her while she blushed and nodded, slipping her fingers to mine as we head out of that place.

"Oh god, can't she take that you're already taken?" She whined like a kid and clinged to my arms.

"Now you know what I feel when I see guys or girls trying to flirt with you, life's a bitch." I chuckled and she bit my arms lightly.

"Yes life's a bitch, but mine's a movie. But if life is really a bitch then I'm your bitch, Jisoo. Since I'm your life" She winked at me and pecked my lips, then clinged to me again.

"Cheesy." Is all I could say. So, she just flirted with me, and I like - no scratch that, I love it. She should do that more often.

-

Jennie's P.O.V

I just flirted with Jisoo, don't blame me! It was that waitress that caused me to do that. But fine, I liked it too.

We're now currently at a vintage café, and waiting for our coffee, but this time the waitress is nice and friendly.

I was looking outside, scanning the road when I heard something clicked. It was Jisoo with her phone, looks like she took a photo of me.

"What are you doing?" I giggled while asking her.

"Taking a photo of perfection." she greasily replied, which made me smirk at her.

"One more photo, my model." she said so I posted while looking at her camera.

"Let me see it." I leaned closer to look at the photos of me she took.

"Why would you place your knees inside your clothing" she chuckled while I just shrugged.

"Um, pardon me, but here's your order." the nice girl earlier smile at us while placing our coffee.

We talked here and there while sipping on our hot coffee we finished and got out of the cafè, but not forgetting to leave a tip for that nice waitress.

"Jichu, my feet hurts." I pouted and gave her my puppy eyes which caused her to sigh and smile. Gotcha!

"Okay then, piggy ride back it is." She bent her knees for me to get on her back.

"Yah! What if someone gropes my ass?!" I whined as I got on her back and she straightened her posture.

"If someone did that, I'd sucker punch them like I did with that guy who tried to touch you." She stated.

"You better be." I was about to lean my head on her neck when I remembered something.

"Hey, I thought you forgot about that?" I questioned and she shrugged.

"I just remembered now, and you just tricked me into making you forgive me." She whined and I bit her ear lightly.

"Shut up, you like it that we're here anyways." I leaned on her neck and sniffed her perfume.

"Indeed right, mademoiselle Jennie" She nodded as I wrapped my arms at her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.1K 24
The classic story in which the good girl falls for the Bad ass. Jensoo with Bits of Chaelisa. [TopJennie]
156K 6.7K 25
Lisa's life was all going good as a well-known formula e racer, until this crazy girl starts claiming she once received a love letter from her. entir...
18.3K 519 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019
1.4K 51 11
"Jennie, I knew. ...It's just ironic that I fixed you but all it did was nothing but breaking myself in the process ...But you know, I tried to keep...