how the world can change || F...

By universaltrashh

It's crazy how a single event can change your life forever. Borderlands and FMA Crossover. Things will be cr... More

Prologue

55 0 0
By universaltrashh

Edward-

I walked into the Colonels office already rolling my eyes at the smirk on his face.

"What is it Mustang? You know I'm trying to find a way to get my body back. Key word being trying as you never give me enough time to actually look."

"Sorry Fullmetal. But I'm afraid your going to have to put your search on hold" He said sliding a paper across his desk.

I walked over and picked it up reading the top of the page.

"Transfer?" I looked up at Roy in confusion. "I'm being transferred?"

"Yes... Hyperion has asked us for someone from the military to fill in a job for a few months."

"Why do I have to go though?" I asked

"Well. That's because at the moment you are the only military officer available. Everyone else has other things they are working on. And since your work is uncommitted. You are the only one capable." Mustang smirked

I sighed. "Okay. Fine, what will I be doing?"

"Well Fullmetal. You will be working the receptionist desk at the main Hyperion building right under the CEO and his assistant." Mustangs smirk grew as he held back laughter

"A receptionist?! Are you kidding me? I'm going to be doing desk work?!"

"Yes you are Fullmetal. Handsome Jack has already paid for you a three bedroom apartment for you and a few friends to stay for the next few months."

I sighed. "I don't have a choice do I?"

"I'm afraid not. You leave at the end of the week."

I sighed, turning to leave his office. Something tells me I'm not going to like this new job or anything that comes with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
301K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...