Believer💫

Autorstwa imaditiroy

If you're as crazy as me believing in magic and fairy tales... if you're a passionate as me believing in love... Więcej

Believe ❤
Opinions do matter 💫
Fly 💫
Destination 💫
Freedom 💫
Lonely 💫
Dreamers 💫
Bonding 💫
Lost 💫
Hey there!

Capture 💫

8 1 0
Autorstwa imaditiroy

"OK... Say "Cheese"...."
Click!
Captured.
Do pictures speak everything? Well, I don't think so. Someone might have even fake smiles at that moment. Who knows? Not every picture speaks the truth:some may even fake it. So, how to capture every moment? Simple. Be yourself. Be the person who you are. That's the way people will know you. Create your own stereotype. That's the way you get captured in someone else's lense. You're a masterpiece... Live like you're worth the world's billion. Capture every moment in any way you can. May it be a photo, or a write up. After several years, when you look at them, you will feel it. You'll get transported to the time. You might not even desire for a "Time machine" once you see them. Its the beauty of these little-little things, that make life great.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...