Rescued (A Malec one-shot)[CO...

By My_fangirl_feels

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS SADLY! All rights to Cassandra Clare!!! Fluffy Malec One Shot Boyxboy • What wi... More

Sequel!!!

Rescued

4.6K 142 77
By My_fangirl_feels

(A/N- Hello Everyone! We hope you enjoy this this story as much as we enjoyed writing it! Even though this is a one-shot there WILL be a sequel, so please follow! Anyways... ENJOY!)

"Alec!" He heard Jace's scream at the last second. He was standing on the balance beam in the training room as he saw a knife coming towards him. He ducked right as the blade neared his face.

"Really Jace!?! How the hell did you miss that bad? The targets on the other side if the room!?" Alec yelled.

"Must be genetic," Izzy muttered.

"Oh please, I could never miss THAT bad! I was just making sure you were alive. You look really out of it today, Alec." Jace said.

It was true, Alec wasn't feeling great today. He wasn't sure what it was, but he felt like he was just a ghost walking without his body. Alec hoped he snapped out of it. He and Magnus had a date tonight. It was their three year anniversary. Three years, he thought to himself, they were the best three years of my life. They had been through more in those three years than any normal couple would go through in a lifetime! They had had fights, but in the end nothing could keep them apart.

"Well, that makes it even better. I look like I'm not paying attention so you throw stuff at me!" Alec leaped down from the beam. Jace smiled as he pushed Alec, who stumbled.

"Wow, can't even keep your balance?" Jace teased. With that, Alec chased after Jace who had begun to run for his life. Alec smiled as he chased his parabatai, his mind temporally preoccupied. With a flip over the weapons table he was able to catch Jace, taking him to the ground in a not so graceful way. The two wrestled for a while, Izzy standing aside and laughing.

"Well, looks like I might be missing quite the party." Alec sat up as he recognized the voice.

"Magnus!" Alec smiled.

"No no please continue. Just let me join in!" Magnus cooed suggestively. Jace made a face as Alec elbowed him in the ribs. He ran over to his warlock, arms locking around each other. They may have been dating for a while, but every time they saw each other it was like they hadn't seen each other in a thousand years, no wait, it was like falling in love all over again. Magnus leaned down and pressed his lips to Alec's. Alec pressed himself into Magnus, as if they could become one. Magnus's hands made their way to Alec's hair as he deepened the kiss. Jace cleared his throat. Alec groaned around the kiss but he felt Magnus's lips spread in a smile.

"More to come.." He said with a wink. Alecs cheeks burned as he too smiled. "We should get going," Magnus said. "Bye guys!" They said to Jace and Izzy as they exited the training room.

"Have fun you two!" Izzy said with a smile creeping on her lips. They were walking through the halls hand in hand when they saw Robert, Alec's father, walking towards them with a disapproving look on his face.

"Hello Mr. Lightwood!" Magnus said cheerfully.

"Mr. Bane," Robert said with so much dread it made Alec cringe.

"Oh, no, it's okay dad it's not like we've been dating for three years. It's not like you could be nice for once. Geez that would just kill you wouldn't it?" Alec said as he realized his bad mood from earlier was still there.

"It's okay Alexander, really-" Magnus was cut off by Robert, "I'm sorry, son but I'm not going to be nice to something I don't support."

"You know what? No. You're not allowed to call me your son anymore! If you won't accept us you shouldn't be apart of our lives!" Alec said as he clutched Magnus's hand harder and dragged him out of the institute. Once they were outside Alec lost it.

"How could he fucking do that Magnus!? We have been dating for three fucking years! Why can't he just accept it? Accept us?" Alec broke into a sob. "Magnus I love you. You know that right? I love you with my everything. Everything I have is yours," he said between breaths.

"I know Alec. I know," Magnus said trying to comfort Alec.

Alec realized they were still on the front steps of the institute. "Magnus can we get out of here. I can't stand being even this close to that monster."

"Sure, anything you want darling. Ask me for the moon and I'd get it for you," Magnus said giving Alec one last kiss before they stood up.

"Oh shut up, you sentimental bastard," Alec said grinning like an idiot.

Magnus took the shadowhunter's hand in his own. His usually steady grasp faltered."Look, your dad is just taking longer to-" Alec cut him off by putting his hand up.

"No. Magnus please. Just you and me, okay?" Magnus opened his mouth to protest but shut it quickly.

"It always is my darling." He gently placed a kiss to Alec's head which still caused him to blush. Magnus's cat eyes gleamed with mischief at the thought of what he had planned for today. They walked down the street until Magnus pulled Alec into an alley way.

"Where are we-" Magnus cut off his question with his lips pressing to his. Alec gasped in surprise and Magnus took this advantage. His lips parting the younger shadowhunter's. Alec rapidly melted into the kiss his hands searching Magnus's body. Alec's face grew hot and his heart began to beat rapidly. But he didn't mind. Magnus suddenly pulled away, breaking the kiss, leaving a very winded Alec who obviously needed more to be satisfied.

"What was that about?" Alec asked.

Magnus raised an eyebrow.

"Are you complaining?"

Alec's blue eyes widened as he brought his hand to his lips. He could feel the ghost of Magnus's lips on his, as if the taste of him still lingered.

"Never." he smiled.

Magnus's heart lurched. When Alec smiled like that it was very difficult to keep his composure.

"There's a place in Italy that has great pasta," Magnus said.

Alec stared at his warlock.

"Italy?" Alec asked incredulously. Magnus smiled.

"Italy. I want Italian for dinner." Magnus than began the makings of a portal. Alec sat back as he watched his boyfriend work, his slender hands moving with blue fire and his green eyes focused on the single task. Alec bit his lip. He really did love Magnus. But right now, he wanted nothing more than to be in private with him. But... You know what... He was quite hungry.

*****

Italy was amazing! Not only did they have dinner but they walked around and went sight seeing. Alec almost forgot about everything that had happened with his father. Almost. It was still in the back of his mind like glue on a trap. I shouldn't let him get to me, Alec said to himself, you're with your wonderful boyfriend right now and you should be enjoying it!

By the time they got to Magnus's apartment Alec was dead tired. He could only imagine that Magnus was the same way. But as he looked at the warlock he had never looked so alive. Or so Alec thought anyways. He had been like that all day and it made Alec wonder what was going on. Alec remembered that in a movie he saw boyfriends always got really clingy and happy right before they broke up with the girl.

Was Magnus gonna break up with him? No it couldn't be. Alec thought. Magnus wouldn't, he loves me too much. Right? He wouldn't do it on our anniversary. Would he?

"Hey Alec? Could you come here a sec?"

"Sure Magnus what's-" Alec stopped talking as he was to overwhelmed to say anything else. He looked around Magnus's bedroom to see rose petals and candles all around the room.

"M-Magnus what is all this?" Alec said on the verge of tears. God he really loved this man.

"I told you there was more to come sweetheart."

Alec's cheeks grew hot. It seemed like that would never change. He would never stop being surprised by Magnus. He would never be able to control his heartbeat around him. Magnus smiled, his green cat eyes gleaming.

"W-wait I should shower first." Alec stuttered.

Magnus approached him, his hands reaching for the shadowhunters coat. He pulled the black jacket off his boyfriend with ease.

"Shhh... Trust me. You'll need it more when I'm done.." Magnus slowly brought his lips to Alec's.

Alec didn't protest. He let the warlock nip at his lip, while his hands ventured around Alec's waist. The black haired boy wanted to push Magnus on the bed and truly show how much he loved him. But Magnus kept on with the slow teasing. Eventually he slid his hands up Alec's shirt, feeling his toned body strain beneath his hands. Alec quickly took off his grey t-shirt as he reached for Magnus's. With strong and skilled hands he removed his boyfriends shirt. Alec, sick of the teasing, thrusted his hips to Magnus's. He parted the warlocks lips with his own as he gently pushed him onto the rose covered bed. Alec pressed himself into Magnus, hips teasing Magnus's. Magnus let out a soft groan, and reached for his pants. He was able to undo his belt, but when it came to his boyfriends style... It was tricky to get out of.

"Magnus," he gasped around kisses, "your damn pants. They. Won't. Come. Off."

Magnus smiled around the kiss.

"Killing demons is second nature but when it comes to sex, you can't even undo some buttons?" Magnus teased. Alec made a face.

"Demons don't have six buttons, a chain, and sequined briefs. I also don't want to sleep with demons so there's that..." He breathed heavily, still trying to undo the buttons and kiss his boyfriend at the same time.

Slowly he trailed kisses down Magnus's neck towards where his belly button would be. Magnus sighed with pleasure and helped Alec unbutton his own leather pants. Alec soon had those on the floor too. Magnus then turned Alec over with surprising strength. Magnus now looked down at the black haired, blue-eyed angel. He brought his mouth to Alec's, but instead of kissing him, he pressed his lips to his throat. Alec moaned as Magnus ripped at his pants and tugged on the waist line if his boxers. Alec's hands searched for Magnus and soon found what he had searched for.

With strength only a shadowhunter could wield, he tore off Magnus's own pair of briefs. Magnus clicked his tongue. "I liked those."

Alec moaned. "I think you look better without them.." he whispered.

Magnus smiled and his hands slid up Alec's torso and to his shoulders. That's when he noticed it.

"Alec. Darling. Is this..?" Alec's eyes widened sheepishly. "I-I drew one on before we left..." There on Alec's fore arm was the thick black lines of a new rune. A stamina rune.

Magnus laughed, his body shuddering with each laugh. Alec sat up, embarrassed. "I-I didn't know if we were going to-" Magnus sat on Alec's lap since Alec himself had sat up.

He leaned his head on the shadowhunters shoulder. "You are too damn cute." Alec smiled slightly.

He wrapped his arms around the warlocks neck and brought him down closer. Magnus pressed himself into Alec, once again trying to fit together. But this was different. There were no clothes restricting either of them. They soon met each other at the lips and molded into each other. Magnus had taken the lead as Alec muffled any cries, although Magnus would have thoroughly enjoyed hearing them. Magnus's hips fit Alec perfectly and Alec gave in to Magnus.

*****

When Magnus awoke he didn't find his shadowhunter beside him. But he did hear running water. He stood up and ventured toward his shower where he found Alec. The water ran hot and his bare body stood beneath the steady stream of water. Magnus smiled as he slipped in beside Alec, his slender arms wrapping around the shadowhunter. Alec stood there quietly as Magnus caressed him. Alec lovingly whispered Magnus's name along with a few other phrases.

Alec's phone rang. The ringtone set for a specific someone he was trying to forget.

"Let it go to voicemail." Magnus warned.

Alec sighed, "It's my dad."

Magnus tightened his embrace. "I know."

Alec opened his mouth to protest but Magnus met his lips with his own. Alec deepened the kiss, his hands free to roam the bare body of his boyfriend.

"It's just, he'll be mad. I-I didn't come home last night. And only the angel knows what he would be assuming."

Magnus smiled as rubbed the shoulders of the stressed shadowhunter.

"Well his assumptions would be correct. Amazing performance by the way." Magnus winked and chuckled.

Alec blushed slightly. His black hair now wet from the water fell into his eyes.

"He just doesn't want to accept me as I am!" Alec turned to face Magnus, the water running hotter than before. "He won't accept me as his son. Well maybe I don't want to accept him as a father!" Alec's eyes brimmed with tears that hid well beneath the water.

Magnus held his boyfriend as he leaned into him, body shuddering from each cry that ripped through him. Magnus slowly brought Alec down to his knees as he held him.

"I love you" Magnus said. "I love you so much and it makes me so, so sad when you cry," Magnus said as he brushed Alec's hair out of his eyes. "Did you know that?" He whispered as tears welled up in his own eyes.

"Well you're not allowed to cry, because that makes me cry more!" Alec said half laughing half crying.

Magnus chuckled. "Alexander, does your father really bug you that much?" He said, his voice quivering.

"Yes Magnus. Living with him is hell. I never know when he's gonna turn on me or insult you. It's horrible Magnus. I just want to get away from him, you know?" Alec finished now sobbing harder than ever before.

"Than let me take you away, Alec. Let me take you away from that place. Come live with me for real. Not just visiting. Not just coming over whenever you want. Alexander I love you and I want to be with you all the time. I want to get married!"

"Y-you want to marry me?" Alec asked with disbelief in his voice.

"Of course I do Alexander! I want to marry you right now!" Magnus exclaimed.

"But we can't Magnus. It's not legal," Alec said with sadness trimming his voice.

"Who cares if it's not legal yet! When it becomes legal we will be married as soon as possible! I guess what I'm saying is, Alexander Gideon Lightwood, would you do me the honor of becoming my husband, when it's legal, of course?" Magnus said with nervousness in his voice.

"M-Magnus of course! Of course, I will marry you!" Alec said with tears running down his cheeks.

"Wait, Magnus you know we are still in the shower right?"

"Oh. Well, this will be more memorable. Especially what we are about to do..."

"What are we about to do?" Alec asked smirking his eyes full of knowing.

"Oh just stand up you idiot," Magnus said as he helped the shadowhunter off the floor of the shower and pulled him closer.

"Now we can have some fun Mr. Lightwood," Magnus said with a mischievous look on his face.

"Anything for you, Mr. Bane," Alec said trying to contain his laughter, "What did I ever do to deserve you, Magnus?"

"Oh shut up and kiss me you sentimental bastard," Magnus said right before Alec pulled him in for a kiss.

~

~

So that was a nice fluffy ending :3

We hope you liked it and if you did please vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 156 9
After running away from her home, Charlotte is determined to live by herself that is until Lucas stops her in her tracks claiming he is her mate. as...
4.2K 125 5
Everyone gains a mark revealing their soulmate's first thought about them. Most people think its wonderful: being able to find the person you were bo...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
730K 28.7K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...