๐†๐‘๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‚๐Š โง remus lupin

By beauxbatonism

"Juliet, no one else can know that you're a Greyback." Juliet Fletcher. A normal girl, by the looks of it. On... More

Cast and Playlist
I. Juliet's Complicated History
II. Living With the Fletchers
III. Welcome Back to Hogwarts
IV. An Unknown Lycanthropy
V. After the First Full Moon
VI. Moony's Shrieking Shack
VII. Family Holiday Nightmare
VIII. Zoe's Odd Explanation
IX. Three Reasons to be Nervous
X. Stunned by the Silhouette
XI. The Return of Fenrir Greyback
XII. Under the Imperius Curse
XIII. From Bliss to Hysteria
XIV. Realizations in the Library Corner
XV. The Worst Part of Keeping a Secret
XVI. Nearly-Exploding Balloon Feeling
XVII. Good Night and Good Luck
XVIII. Those Who Seek Shall Find
XIX. Worrying and Waffle-Eating
XX. The First State of Awareness
XXI. Trashcan Lurking at Hogsmeade
XXII. Bottled Up Feelings
XXIII. A Grapefruit-Sized Bruise
XXIV. Pacification Of The Werewolves

Preface

26.7K 699 185
By beauxbatonism

And remember Juliet, no one other than your auntie and uncle can know that you're a Greyback.

PREFACE

Anyone who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry that knew Juliet Fletcher, knew that she was a relatively normal girl. Close friends with Lily Evans and those who called themselves the Marauders, Juliet looked to be no more than ordinary. But in her day-to-day life, Juliet hides a harsh past of abandonment and fear with a smile. Not only does she keep her unstable past a secret, but something else as well. Something that could completely change her life if revealed.

Juliet Fletcher was not born a Fletcher, but a Greyback. Just like her father, mother, and brother, being a werewolf severely affected Juliet's daily life. And now in her seventh year at Hogwarts, no one except her own family knows of her lycanthropy.

But when her dark family history as a Greyback comes back to bite her, Juliet falls weak. She becomes controlled by the darkness of the Greybacks, most specifically her brother Fenrir, who is determined to drive Juliet to his same cannibalistic savagery and a feral lifestyle.

And with hardly anyone to turn to, Juliet has no choice but to follow her brother, seeing as there was no way of stopping him. The last person that Juliet had expected to be saved by was another werewolf, by the name of Remus Lupin.

LILY COLLINS as
JULIET GREYBACK FLETCHER

I do not own any of these original Harry Potter characters, except for Juliet and the Fletchers. All right except for the listed characters go to J.K. Rowling.

a/n: i worked super duper hard on this story and i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it! have fun kiddos

DEDICATIONS:
lupinsgf
-loliita
lunarhalos
-CANYONXCLOUDS
Ebee_Sif

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1K 41
"There is this thing about you that amazes me every time I look at you, but I just can't quite comprehend." "Maybe it is beyond your understanding." ...
709K 27.6K 154
#1 RemusLupin Tag (07.07.19) COMPLETED (21.03.23) Artemis Black struggles to understand and recognise true signs of love and acceptance, never exper...
8.6K 839 23
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
84K 2K 65
It's impossible for Remus Lupin to fall in love right? Wrong. So what happens when he falls in love with a beautiful girl exactly like him? They even...