Kaito's Odd Journey

By OmegaWilliam95

Kaito and his Stand have decided to move to Italy. What kind of crazy things will partake with them around? More

Chapter 1: Golden Wind
Chapter 2: Discovery
Chapter 3: Sticky Fingers (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Sticky Fingers (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Sticky Fingers (Part 3)
Chapter 6: The Test
Chapter 7: Entering The Gang
Chapter 9: Capri (Sun)
Chapter 10: Mista's Moment
Chapter 11: A Prrromotion!
Chapter 12: The Daughter of The Boss
Chapter 13: Little Feet
Chapter 14: The Reflection of Pompeii
Chapter 15: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Something Stupid This way Comes
Chapter 18: The King of Nothing
Chapter 19: Bonus: Say What Again!
Chapter 20: Bonus 2: An Insane Stand User!

Chapter 8: Hidden Treasure

500 10 2
By OmegaWilliam95

(I'd like to mention that Kaito is now 14, this story takes place a month after Kabu's Bizzare Adventure.)

Buccellati explained a bit more on how Passione worked. Like how they make sure not to attract attention by dressing up as normal civilians, which made Kaito laugh, mainly because the three of them stick out like a sore thumb.

Inside a nearby restaurant

The rest of Buccellati's group were sitting at the table. Fugo, the one wearing a pink suit with holes in it, was helping Narancia, the one wearing black and orange, with a 3rd grade math problem, 16x55.

(Narancia)"Hey, it's looking nice outside."

(Fugo)"Pay attention, Narancia."

(Narancia)"Who cares if I don't study for a day?! Besides, I'm not really feeling it today..."

(Fugo)"Listen, this is really admiral of you. Not many people can admit that they didn't go to elementary school, let alone ask someone to tutor them. Besides, you've already memorized your times tables. You can do it, just the way I taught you. I know you can do this!"

He held up the math problem.

(Fugo)"Alright, what's 6x5?"

Narancia repeated 6x5 a couple times, before answering.

(Narancia)"30?"

(Fugo)"Yes! See, you can do it! You might as well solve half the problem already!"

(Narancia)"All right! 6x5 is 30! Awesome!"

(???)"Hey! What the hell is this!?"

Mista, the one wearing the blue and orange hat, was pointing at a plate with 4 slices of strawberry shortcake on it.

(Fugo)"What do you mean? It's strawberry shortcake, if you want dessert, then take one."

(Mista)"Yeah, I know it's strawberry shortcake by looking at it! It's definitely not chocolate or cheese cake. But I'm not talking about that! There are 4 pieces! Are they telling me to go die or something!?"

Fugo looked at the cakes, unsure of what the issue was.

(Fugo)"Are 4 slices not enough for you? Do you want more?"

(Mista)"Come on, stupid! Don't you know?! It's bad luck to take something from 4 things! It's fine to take something from 5, even from 3, but if you take something from 4, something bad'll happen!"

(Mista)"When I was a kid, the neighbors cat had 4 kittens, and this guy wanted one as a pet. And he got his damn eye scratched out by the one he picked."

(Fugo)"That's just a superstition! Think of it logically, if everyone took a slice from the whole cake, someone would eventually and inevitably end up with 4 slices to choose from."

(Mista)"That's what I mean! In situations like this, the restaurant should have given us three slices instead! This place has sh*tty service!"

(Fugo)"Agh...then you don't have to eat one!"

(Mista)"But I want to!"

Fugo put his hand on his face in fustration.

(Narancia)"I'm done, what do you think?"

Fugo took the paper and saw what Narancia put. Instead of 30, Narancia wrote 28, in terrible hand writing as well.

(Fugo)"...What is this?"

(Narancia)"Hehehe, am I right?"

His question was answered with a fork in the cheek.

(Fugo)"Is this your idea of a joke, you little punk!? How many times do I have to teach you before you learn!? You said 6x5 was 30, so why the hell did you answer less than 30, you sh*t-brained idiot!?"

Fugo slammed Narancia's face into the table.

(Mista)"Aw man, now he's pissed...are you going to finish that cake or not?"

He said this to Abbacchio, the one wearing all black, who hadn't finished his slice of cake yet. Narancia pulled out a switchblade and held it to Fugo's neck.

(Narancia)"What?! Who's a sh*t-brained idiot now?! Don't make fun of me! I'll f*cking kill you!"

(Fugo)"You bastard!"

Before anything else happened, Buccellati arrived with Giorno and Kaito.

(Buccellati)"What the hell are you guys doing?! I brought the new team members I was talking about yesterday! Their names are Giorno Giovanna, and Kaito Takahashi!"

(Kaito)"Hi."

(Kaito)"Oh, I can already tell this is gonna be fun!"

(Giorno)"I'm Giorno Giovanna, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."

The 4 stopped looking at the two and resumed to what they were doing.

(Buccellati)"Hey, all of you! As the leader, I , Buccellati, brought them here to be courteous of them! They have the gang badges to prove their status!"

Abbacchio grabbed an empty tea pot and...well, let's just say, Kaito was glad he forgot to eat again. He offered Giorno a cup of "tea", and Giorno...downed the cup, surprising everyone in the room. Kaito noticed that Giorno turned one of his teeth into a small jellyfish, so it absorbed the "tea" before it entered his mouth.

(Kaito)"Thank God."

Time skip

The group is now on a yacht for some reason that Buccellati hasn't explained yet.

(Mista)"Hey, Buccellati! You mind telling us where this boat is headed already?!"

(Buccellati)"Alright, we're fairly off shore anyway...Polpo committed suicide! Therefore, we're going to retrieve his hidden treasure!"

(Mista)"What?! He committed suicide?! Why would he do that?!"

(Buccellati)"I don't know, but I'm not concerned about why he did. He was an operative who did things deserving of death."

He looked at Kaito, who had a amused expression.

(Buccellati)"In any case, Polpo's death gives an opportunity to us! Polpo has hidden resources! Six hundred million to be exact! Only I know of it's location, because Polpo entrusted me to hide it! With that money, we can get operative status!"

(Narancia)"Where in Capri did you hide six hundred million?!"

(Buccellati)"I can't tell you, yet. The organization has gotten wind of this hidden treasure, we aren't safe until the money is in our hands!"

All of a sudden, a panel of the floor that Narancia was on opened, and something dragged him inside. The group looked into the small section of the yatch, but Narancia was nowhere to be found, exept for his shoe.

(Buccellati)"Narancia?! Where did he go?!"

Mista grabbed a life preserver, and looked out to the ocean.

(Mista)"Narancia, you better not be hiding somewhere! If you are, then answer us alrea-"

His voice was mysteriously cut off as he got out of sight from the rest of the group. Fugo was the first to notice, and went to the yacht's locker and opened it.

(Fugo)"Mista, don't start doing the same thing t-"

His voice was also cut off abruptly. The other 4 went to the locker, and saw some damage, but no sign of Fugo it Mista.

(Buccellati)"What the hell is going on?!"

(Kaito)"There must be a stand user onboard. Their stand probably took Narancia, Mista, and Fugo somewhere inside the yatch."

Giorno turned Narancia's shoe into a fly, so that it would return to Narancia. It flew towards the locker, but didn't go inside for some reason. Giorno explained that it won't move because the enemy stand user must be with him. Buccellati pointed out that Abbacchio's stand might help them find the stand user, but he wouldn't do it because he still doesn't trust either Giorno or Kaito. Giorno walked to the locker, and said to Abbacchio.

(Giorno)"If you can solve this mystery, then it's in your hands..."

Two pale white hands appeared, and stabbed Giorno in the back with a small rapier. The hands dragged Giorno down into the boat.

(Kaito)"Well, you shouldn't have been so stubborn."

Buccellati was about to go after Giorno, but Abbacchio stopped him.

(Abbacchio)"Wait, Buccellati...I still don't trust these two, but it looks like Giorno trust you not to abandon him. He does some pretty crazy stuff, I'll give him that. So, don't walk onto that floor!"

The fly that Giorno made was now flying towards the spot where he disappeared.

(Kaito)"The fly's still here, so Giorno must be still alive."

Buccellati summoned Sticky Fingers, and punched the floor. A large zipper appeared, and they created a L-shaped hole in the floor. The stand user was still nowhere to be seen.

(Kaito)"The stand user isn't here?!"

(Buccellati)"Just like Giorno asserted, they're not just hiding behind lockers or shadows!"

The fly began to move around the boat.

(Buccellati)"How is he moving around the ship?! Where is the stand user hiding?"

(Abbacchio)"Godammit, I guess I have to acknowledge what Giorno said to be true. I'll have to use my stomach to solve this mystery!"

(Abbacchio)"MOODY BLUES!"

(Kaito)"Took you long enough."

(Abbacchio)"Is Narancia from 5 minutes ago fine?"

(Buccellati)"5 minutes ago...yes, that sounds about right!"

The green part of Moody blues' face now had 5:00 on it. The stand walked to where Narancia was sitting from 5 minutes ago, and transformed into Narancia, keeping the green timer.

(Buccellati)"What's that noise?"

(Abbacchio)"That's the headphones, 5 minutes ago, Narancia was listening to music on his stereo."

The copy of Narancia began to inspect the stereo, that was no longer there. Earlier, Narancia was annoying Mista, so he poured a sprite on it.

(Buccellati)"Not here, Narancia was attacked much later."

(Abbacchio)"I'll fast forward then."

The timer began to count down much faster, and the fake Narancia moved quickly. The timer stopped on 3 minutes and 42 seconds.

(MB Narancia)"Where in Capri did you get 6 hundred million, Buccellati!?"

Buccellati also heard his voice when he was talking about the other members learning about Polpo's hidden treasure. 12 seconds later, a large hole appeared on the fake Narancia's back, and it deflated like a balloon. The deflated copy was then being dragged into the pipe underneath it.

(Buccellati)"Hurry and pause it, Abbacchio!"

The fake Narancia stopped moving.

(Abbacchio)"It looks like we've discovered what the enemy's stand ability is, now all we have to do is trace Narancia and the others and bring them back up...and then beat the bastard in! I'm going to resume the replay!"

The copy entered the pipe, and the fly was now going towards the life preserver that Mista was holding. It slowed down, and slowly flew towards the remaining 3.

(Buccellati)"Abbacchio, we should open up the pipe before it's too late!"

(Abbacchio)"That guy has some nerve, coming over here. Alright, open the pipe, and drag the bastard out!"

Sticky Fingers created two zippers that opened up the floor, and the pipe beneath it, but there was still no sign of the stand user or Moody Blues.

(Buccellati)"There's nothing here! Where's your Moody Blues, Abbacchio!?"

(Abbacchio)"It's...right there!"

(Buccellati)"What do you mean?! The fly's coming closer!"

(Abbacchio)"What I mean is, where you just opened the zipper, my Moody Blues is definitely right there!"

Sticky Fingers began making zippers all around the area where the pipe is, trying to find the stand user.

(Buccellati)"Something's wrong...Abbacchio, stop the replay and bring back your stand!"

(Abbacchio)"I already have!"

The three heard a loud thud from beneath the floor.

(Abbacchio)"Did you hear that? Moody Blues just blindly hit a wall, it sounds like the walls of a pipe, we just opened said pipe, but...it's still inside the pipe!"

The fly was coming closer, showing that the stand user was approaching.

(Buccellati)"What are you doing?! It's getting closer! Hurry up and run!"

(Abbacchio)"Run? That annoying little Giorno Giovanna told me to solve this mystery...arrogant little brat, yeah, I'll solve it. I'll finally unravel it, and kill this bastard!"

(Buccellati)"Bring your stand back, it's coming now!"

Moody Blues saw the enemy stand, and attacked it.

(Moody Blues)"URYAAA!"

Blood shot out of Abbacchio's knuckles.

(Abbacchio)"I...I get it now...this bastard's other trick..."

A hole appeared on his neck.

(Buccellati)"Abbacchio!"

Buccellati grabbed Abbacchio, and the pale hand stabbed him as well, causing the two to deflate.

(Abbacchio)"Buccellati, no!"

They were both dragged in the floor, leaving Kaito as the last one standing.

(???)"Heh, you know what they say about seagulls...if there flying over head, it means we're close to land."

(Kaito)"...Who are you?"

(???)"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm the one doing the talking, so keep your damn mouth shut!"

(Kaito)"..."

(???)"Good, hehehe...your team members are still alive. And depending on how you feel, I can return them to you unharmed...if you help me find Polpo's hidden stash!"

(Kaito)"...You...you're from Passione, correct?"

(???)"It seems that you don't get it. The only thing we're gonna to talk about, is the money, and if you talk about anything other than that topic, I'll kill one of your friends!"

(Kaito)"...Victim of Reality..."

Victim of Reality appeared, and he punched straight through the boat, making it sink.

(???)"Wh-What the f*ck do you think you're doing?!"

(Kaito)"I'm bringing you out of hiding. Abbacchio solved the mystery...he let himself get dragged away by you to prove that mystery."

(Kaito)"He let his hands get injured on purpose, so that either Buccellati or I could see where it would go. It didn't go below the deck. It just...stops before it hits the cabin, which means that Abbacchio never hit the capin. Oh, and we're sinking quite fast, so if you don't want to drown, I suggest coming out of hiding."

Kaito noticed that the mast of the boat was...shedding a layer of itself off Like a snake would.

(Kaito)"There were two boats...you covered the yacht, with another yacht, and traveled in between them to get the jump on us."

The stand user revealed himself to be a man with grey hair, and green, pointy clothes.

He held the deflated Abbacchio in his hand, and his stand pointed the mini rapier to his head.

(???)"Don't make a move, or I'll kill him and the rest of your team!"

(Kaito)"Now what are you pointing at?"

The man looked at his hand, and Abbacchio wasn't there. He looked back at Kaito, who had Abbacchio, Narancia, Fugo, Mista, Giorno, and Buccellati on his shoulder.

(???)"What the f*ck?! He didn't even move! Wh-What the hell is he?!"

(Kaito)"Victim of Reality: Star Punches!"

Victim of Reality's heart-shaped head transformed into a star, along with his eyes. He sent a flurry of punches at the man with the speed of light.

(VoR)"KORA, DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-DAAA!"

The man's body had holes from how hard he was hit, and was sent flying into the ocean.

(Kaito)"Well, that's that! Now all we have to do, is return the others back to normal."

(VoR)"Please, allow me."

Victim of Reality materialized a bicycle pump with 6 tubes. He connected them to the deflated group, and filled them with air, restoring their bodies.

(Abbacchio)"What happened?! Where's the stand user?!"

(Kaito)"Oh, him? I just knocked him to kingdom come."

He and Victim of Reality pointed to the ocean.

(Abbacchio)"..."

(That stand user, he's basically slime from how hard he hit the water.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 375 20
You go on a trip to Italy for the school holidays and you happen to end up playing a game of Cat and Mouse with the Italian Mafia
9K 280 11
Well, this is just great. I moved out here to Italy to get away from the melodrama and here I am minding my own business while doing a favor for a "f...
29.7K 1.3K 33
DARK THEMES BE AWARE! • Born in italy Y/n had a difficult childhood growing up Raised by an alcoholic mother and has an absent Father; Y/n tries to l...
1.1K 32 13
Idk if you want a specific character ask and I'll fink about it