This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

By Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 24

1.2K 34 37
By Lazarreah

Who listen to Nicki album? What's y'all favorite song?Lets just say, she had my wig snatched. I wasn't expecting that from her.

Don't Forget to vote and comment?

" Daejah, you know the 19 is tomorrow right?" Davontae asked, over the phone.

I sighed, nodding. " Yes, I know."

" I honestly don't know how she's gonna take it, especially since she's pregnant. She's gonna be all Moody, sad and shit; I just know it."

" I already know. I don't know why tomorrow is such a sad day for Ariana. " I laid out the twins outfit for tonight.

" Me either, when I do try to ask her, she say she doesn't wanna talk about it."

" Well hopefully, she'll tell us soon. But whatever it's, it gotta be sadand traumatic. For her to be feeling some type  of way."

He agreed with me. The 2 dates Ariana is most affected on is October 15 and the 19. October 15 is the day, her grandfather past away. Which affected her alot because they were very close. Then the 19- we have no idea why she is upset by that date. Even if we do ask her, she doesn't want to talk about it, she turn us down or she completely ignore us.

" Imma try to talk to her tonight though. " Davontae said, shuffling around.

" Yeah, you do that. "

" So what going on with you bunny?"

" Nothing, just nervous for tonight. You know how August fans are. They crazy and mean. They'll eat my ass  alive. I know how they be." I shook my head, just thinking about how they gon' react tonight, when August announce Abrianna and Arianna are his.

" Yeah, I already know." He chuckled." You'll be fine. "

" No I won't, you should've saw them comments from Team Breezy, when I first started hanging around Chris, " I shook my head. " They don't fucking play either "

" I bet they don't, they fucking crazy to. "

" Your not helping. " I groaned,  taking out there vans.

" Like I said, you'll be fine."

" Yeah,  whatever bubba." I walked into my room.

" What about you and August? "

" Nothing really." I shrugged, sitting on my bed.

" Mhm, you wasn't saying that Monday, at the baby reveal party."

I scoffed. " Thats was nothing , Davontae. "

" Then why was you kissing him?"

" To make him feel better about his L."

" Yeah right. Y'all fuckin'?"

I rolled my eyes. " Even if we was fucking, I wouldn't even tell you Davontae. "

He smacked his lips. " You better not be fuckin' him. "

" See you later bubba, I love you. "

" We ain-"

I hung up on him, before he could even finish his sentence. Davontae always doing that. He did that when I first began talking to Chris as my friend and he was all on my back. I don't need him doing the same thing, with August and I. He act like he's  my dad or some shit, which he not. He should be worrying about who his daughter gon' be dating, cause I know it's gon' be a handful of boys after her, when she gets older.

Bubba❤💀-  I'm not about to play with you today Daejah. Y'all better not be 😭😐.  - 6:56

Bunny🐇❤- 😕😐 Stop texting me. -6:57

Bubba❤💀- N -6:57

Bubba❤💀- O -6:57

Bubba❤💀- I - 6:57

Bubba❤💀- M - 6:57

Bubba❤💀- N - 6:58

Bubba❤💀- O - 6:58

Bubba❤💀- T - 6:58

Bunny🐇❤- I'm bout to block you 😑😑😑😑😑

Bubba❤💀-  Okay 👐 I quit.

Bunny🐇❤- 😆. I love youuuu

Bubba❤💀- I love you to, see you tonight.

Bubny🐇❤- See you tonight.

Getting up, I walked downstairs. August was at his how rehearsal for tonight and, the twins were watching frozen. No doubt, I'm  nervous about tonight. I know how alsinanation is, they protective over August. And some don't want to see a girl in the picture. They bash the hell out of Hailey and I know they gon' bash me to. August told me don't worry but I'm worrying.

Then Ariana. I'm hoping she is going to be in a good mood tomorrow. But I highly doubt on that. She always sad and Moody on that day. And I couldn't put a finger on why she was. She won't tell nobody about it. Was she hiding something? She couldn't be, we talk about everything and she tells me when something is bothering her. So she couldn't be hiding something. But whatever it is must've impacted her life, if she take this one day out the year, to feel this way.

" Y'all good?" I asked, walking into family room.

Abrianna and Arianna didn't take their eyes of the T.V., as they nodded. " Yes mommy. "

" We good."

" Sure?" I asked, looking at the T.V. They were at the part, when Olaf was singing. I don't know how there so interested in this movie when they saw it a number of times already.

" Yes mommy. We sho'."

I nodded, walking into the kitchen. " Scream if y'all need something. "

" Okay!"

" Okay!"

Taking the ground beef out of its packaging, I put it in a big bowl. I took out all the seasonings I need, along with a egg and cheese. I seasoned the meat then turned on the skillet to make it hot. I put cheese in the middle of the hamburger then shaped it. I placed the hamburgers skillets. Taking out the steak fries, I put some in the pot of grease.

" Ahhhhhhh!"

" Mommy?!"

I almost, dumped all the hot grease on me. I grabbed the most closest thing that was by me. A towel. I ran into the family room, nearly busting  my ass, over there toys. " W-Whats wrong? Yall- " I smacked my lips, looking at August. He was apologizing to the twins, telling them if they'll be quiet, he'll give them cookies after dinner.

Abrianna ran towards me. I picked her up, wiping her tears. " D-daddy scared us!" She cried on my shoulder.

I shook my head, staring at August. Why would be do this, knowing they were going to crazy. I should beat his ass. " Really?"

" I'm sowry." He tried to pick up Arianna,  but she pushed him and reached out for me.I picked her up as well. We all mean mugged the hell out of August.

" So yall really gon' be like dat?" He asked.

They nodded. " Yes."

" Duh." Arianna said.

" Buh' daddy sowry. Y'all really gon' be mad at meh?"

" Yep!"

" Shouldent scared us."

" Daddy ya' jus' mean." Abrianna shook her head.

He smacked his lips, reaching out for her. " I said I'm sowry, what y'all want? Sum' cookies?"

They looked at August. " Wayt, wayt, wayt, ya could get us sum' cookies?" Arianna whispered.

August nodded. " Yeah."

" Buh' mommy." They all looked at me, I pretended as if I wasn't paying attention.

" She don't gotta kno'."

" Okay!"

" So yall forgive meh'?" August asked.

" Yes!"

" Of course!" They jumped into August arms.

" Come on, lemme get y'all cookies. Y'all only get one 'cause momma cookin'."

I walked into the kitchen hen checked on the fries and hamburgers. I flipped on the hamburgers then checked on the fries. Moments later, I felt August  wrap his arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek, then placed his chin on my head.

" Why you do that to my babies?" I wiped down the countertops.

" Ion know they was gon' get dat scared."

" There 2, August. "

" Ya' mad at meh baybeh?"

I didn't say anything as I counters. He smacked his lips. " Why ya' so stubborn?"I shrugged. He threw me over his shoulder,  smacking my ass. I yelped, but quickly covered my mouth. " What are you doing?!" I whrispered yelled. " Put me down!"

" No." He said simply, walking down the hall. He opened the door, walked in then threw me in the bed. He hovered over me, licking his lips. " Lemme make it up ta' ya' then." He kissed my lips softly, taking my shorts  off in the process

I pulled  away as his hands made its way in my underwear. My breath hitched in my throat. " The-the twins."

" They ain't worrying 'bout us. They mo' worried 'bout frozen then what we doin'." He mumbled, dragging his tongue  across my neck.

I closed my eyes. " W-Well the-"

" Baybeh be quiet, and lemme just give ya' 'head."

I looked down at August. " Okay." I said softly. Taking his thumb, he rubbed my clit. I gasped. " Ooo." Getting under my shirt, he swirled his tough around my nipple before taking it in his mouth. I moaned softly. " Shit."

" Wha' happen ta' ya' piercings ma'?"

" I-I took th-them- aww - out."

" Why I like them thangs."

I shrugged as he sucked on my other nipple. " I jus- Oh my gawd." He chuckled, thrusting his finger in and out of me.

" Ya' so wet baybeh. I made ya' like dis'?" He looked me.

I nodded. " Mhm." I said softly.  I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling. I knew I wasn't going to last. It been to long, since I even get head or even got my nipples sucked.  He entered another finger in me, thrusting his finger in at a steady rate. From time to time, he would go faster but went back to going slow.  I tried to control my moans and whimpers, the best I could.  " Lawdd. I-I. "

" You what?" He kissed my the inside of my thigh.

" I don't even know." I exhaled, feeling my heart beat speeding up. He slid his fingers out of me, licking them. He smirked and looked up at me. " Even sweeta'." He pulled off my underwear and quickly went down on me. His tongue came into contact with my clit. My eyes widen, moaning. " Auggg."

He spread my legs wider as he looked at my treasure. He licked his lips. " Beautiful. " Was all he said before be began to eat me out like he never ate a meal in his life .

My moans was uncontrollable. I tried my best to be quiet, but I couldn't. I needed this. The vibrator and shower head wasn't  just hitting the spot anymore. I threw my head back into the pillows, gripping the sheets. For someone that doesn't give  head,  he knows what he's doing.

" S-stop stop." I moaned, closing my eyes.

He stopped, looking at me. He licked his lips. " Ya' want meh ta stop?"

I shook my head." No." I grabbed onto his head. He went back down to eating me out. He flicked his tongue of my clit, then stuck his tongue in me. He continued to rub my clit, while doing so.

" Look at meh baybeh." Vibrations came throughout my body. Tears fell from my eyes. " Look. At. Meh." He urged.

I sat up on my elbow as I looked down at August. " I'm bout-"

" Gon' 'head baybeh." He smacked my thigh. I'm sure he he left marks throughout my body. My legs began to shake hard. 

" Augustt!" I whimpered as I started to cum. He made sure he got every last inch of my juices before coming up to me, with a smirk on his face.

" Ya' taste good." He kissed me. I deepened it, biting his lip as he pulled away. I laid back in bed, trying to control my breath.

" Imma check on Abrianna and Arianna. Ya' get cleaned up." He walked out the room.

Laying in bed for a couple of minutes. I couldn't help but smiled. August just gave me head. Getting up, I grabbed my clothes and made my way upstairs. I walked into my room, closing the door behind me. I put my clothes in the hamper before walking into my bathroom.

Davontae put on my sandals, then helped me stand up. " Thank you." I smiled as I smoothed out his shirt.

" No problem baby."

" You ready?" I asked, grabbing my phone and hand bag.

He nodded. " Mhm. Come on, we can't be late." He grabbed the keys.

" Okay." We walked downstairs. Davontae made sure everything was locked and secured before I set the alarm. We walked outside. Davontae helped me into the car, closing the door when I was in. After, he got in and started the car. He pulled out the drive way.

I took out my phone, letting Daejah know we were on our way there. They were already there, waiting for Davontae and I. August is performing  in a little bit.

" Baby, lemme talk to you 'bout something. "

I nodded, placing my phone in my lap. " Okay. About?"

" Tomorrow." He replied simply.

" Okay?" I chuckled. " What about it?" I looked at him.

He glared at me. " You know what. Don't be playing dumb now."

I smacked my lips, rolling my eyes. " I don't want to talk about it Davontae. "

" Nawl, we gon talk about it. You stay holding shit in. Talk to me baby, talk to me. That's all I asked Ariana. I wanna know how you feeling. All that holdin' shit in, is not good for you or the baby."

" I'm not holding anything in, Davontae. "

" Yes you're. Stop all that lying. Your not fine about tomorrow. I can see it all in your face."

I groaned, looking out the window. I was sad about tomorrow. Tomorrow is an memorable and sad day for me. That's  all I wanted was him to be here with us,  and I can't even have that. It's not one day I'm not thinking about him.

" Ariana. Hello?"

I looked at Davontae, mugging him. " What?"

" Did you hear what I just said?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

" Then what did I just say?"

" Did you hear whay I just said."

He smacked his lips." That's what I'm talking bout. You ain't even listening.  I'm fucking trying to-"

" Who the fuck you cursing at, cause it ain't me." I huffed, looking at him like be was crazy.

" Ariana, look. I'm just tryna make you feel better about tomorrow."

" Davontae you can't make me feel better about tomorrow! You just can't! You can't changed the things that happen to me that day, you can't changed how that affected me! I don't want to fucking talk about that okay? I just don't! I'll tell you soon but right now I'm just not ready." Tears fell from my eyes.

He looked at me, concerned. " Baby-"

" Save that shit. I don't need your pity."

" Look whatever happened to you, just know that I'm here. No matter what it's. Marie, I got you. We go through things together,  not separately."

I nodded, wiping my tears. " Okay."

" I love you. "

" Always and Forever babe. " I sniffed.

" She tell me keep fucking, she tell me keep fucking,  She tell me keep fucking, cause she love this shit." August sang.

It was the middle of the show, to say I was enjoying myself, was an understatement. I was in a good ass mood, since August have me head. Shit,  imma let him give me head from everyday. His tongue work magic. And I missed it.

" Ight y'all, I gotta announcement I want to make. Something I been keeping in fo' like ah month na'. All of y'all up in hea' prolly saw it already. Y'all like ma' fam' ta' so, of course y'all gotta know wazzam." He loooked at me then the twins. " Abrianna and Arianna come outchea'."

They looked at me. I nodded, telling them to go. They ran onto the stage. " Slow down mama's. " August chuckled. They crowd cooed. " Say hey to alsinanation baybehs."

They blushed, burying there heads into August leg. " Now they wanna be shy." I shook my head.

" Come on y'all. " He squated down to there level. " Say wazzam alsinanation."

" Hi nation." Arianna said softly in the Mic.

" Wazzam Alsinanation!"

" There to cute August! " A girl yelled from the crowd.

" Thank you. " They said into the Mic.

The crowd cooed.

" So recently the shade room, got a picture of meh and the twins. They said that Abrianna and Arianna is mine, which is true. "

Some of the crowd, gasped.

" What a surprise. " Someone said sarcastically.

" We already knew that Aug."

" Yeah, I know some of y'all knew already. I mean look at them, they look just like they daddy." He smiled, showing his teeth.  " They ma' baybehs, I  luh them alot. More then I luh This Thing Called Life itself. Buh' I just wanted ta' tell y'all this. Yall know I won't neva' keep a secret from y'all dis' long, I jus' had to process tha' fact they mine. Which didn't take long. I hope y'all unda'stand though. This Arianna. Say hey baybeh."

" Hey." She waved.

" And dis one hea' Abrianna. Say hey."

" Hey y'all! "

The crowd replied back heys and hi to them.

" Y'all sum cuties."

" Adorable! "

" love 'em."

They blushed. " Thank you!"

" Y'all are welcome."

" Where's daejah at?"

" Right, we gon have to talk."

I looked at August, shaking my head no. " No." I mouthed.

" Y'all she right here." He motioned me to come out there, with a smirk on his face. I smacked my lips, wanting to smack him. " She ah lah' nervous."

" Good, she should be." A fan replied.

" Arianna go get mommy."

" Okay!" Arianna ran off stage. " Mommy come on, they want chu'!" She grabbed on my hand, basically dragging me into the stage.

" No-No peanut. Mommy d-" I stopped, once I made it on stage. I smiled, waving to Alsina Nation.

" Okay, she cute!" There was a couple rights in the crowd.

" And she better than that how Hailey! "

" Yes!"

" Preach!"

" Forreal!"

" Y'all be nice to Daejah, ight?"

" Sure."

He handed the Mic to me. " Hey nation. " I smiled softly.

" Look sis, you be good to my husband."

" And don't Break his heart!"

" Right and don't try to take all his money in child support."

" Oh no, I'm not going to do that. " I shook my head. " And there's no relationships here. "

" Yeah, okay."

" Sis, August alsina is your baby daddy. What you mean? There's gonna be a relationship, I mean look at him."

" Exactly. "Some agreed with the girl.

"Y'all  don't gave to worry.  There's nothing there, y'all can have him." I chuckled.

" Bett!"

" Come here baby!"

" So we good?"

" For now."

" We good. I like you girl!"

I sighed in relief, smiling. Good, I thought to myself.

" Hold up, hold up! I gotta question!"

" Okay." I nodded.

" How long is Mr. Classy?" The whole crowd went wild. I glared at August, smirking. 

" Long."

It's officially 12:00. October 19, 2014

" Happy birthday." I sighed, wiping my fallen tear. I grabbed my phone, texting my momma. I let her know that I'll be there later on today.  Couldn't stay here, especially  for today.

Trying my best, to get our of Davontae grip around my body, so I could get out of bed. But he wasn't having it. " Baby, where you going?"

" To get a snack. "

" But I want you here with me."

" I'll be back."

" Ight." He let me go then kissed my cheek. I Waited until he was asleep, before getting out of bed. I walked into my closet, grabbing a travel bag  and began packing a day bag. After I was finish packing,  I walked back into our bedroom. I kissed Davontae lips. " I love you baby, I'll be back tonight. " I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my slides. I walked downstairs, grabbing a couple of snacked from the pantry, to snack on.

I called my guard,  Omarion, so he could help me at the airport. I sat down on the couch, staring off into space.

Today is the day, I'll never forget. Best day of my life but at the same time  worst. I just couldn't believe it's been 2 years, since it happened. And I miss him, every second of the day. I always think about how, ours lives would've been with him in it. I know it wouldn't been different, in a good way though.

Chime! Chime!

Omarion- I'm about to come in to get your bags.

Ariana-Marie- Okay.

Moments later, omarion appeared into the livingroom. He grabbed my bags, asking me I were okay. I nodded. " Yeah I am." I smiled softly as I got up.

We walked outside, after I locked up. Omarion helped me into then put the bags in the backseat. " Airport?"

I nodded. " Mhm." Having small talk while driving to the airport, my mind was just everywhere. Soon as I arrive back in Houston, I'm going to my momma house. Only her and momma Danae knows about today and I plan to keep it that way until I'm ready.

" Okay omarion, I'll be fine. Thank you. " I sat down in the airport chair, waiting for my flight to be called.

" I can't leave you here by yourself. Davontae will kill me, if I did. Besides it's my job, to look after you."

" Yeah, I guess. Your right."

" I'll be over there if you need me."

" Okay."

●●●

When I arrived to Houston, I slept until  about 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Checking my phone, i had missed calls and text from daejah and Davontae. I honeslty didn't feel like hearing Davontae mouth this morning. I know he'll probably be pissed, wondering where I was at.

" Hello?" I walked into the bathroom.

" Hello, my ass. Ariana where are you? You got Davontae and I worrying."

" I'm fine Daejah; tell Davontae I'm fine. Tell him I''ll be home tonight okay?"

She nodded, sighing. " Okay, I'll. "

I grabbed my phone. " I'm serious. I'm okay, really. I love y'all. "

" We love you to, give me updates throughout the day. "

I nodded. " Okay." I hung up. I did my morning routine then did walked downstairs, into the kitchen. " Hey momma. " I sat down at the kitchen island.

" Hey baby." She slide a plate of breakfast towards me.

" Thank you." I smiled, then blessed the food. I began to eat. " This is so good." I groaned.

" Thank you Ariana. So what do you have planned for today, since you know?" She turned of the stove, afterwards Turning towards me.

I place my fork down. " Well, imma go to the icecream shop, he liked. And then go to the beach. That's probably just about it."

" And your gonna be fine by yourself? "

" My guard Omarion, gonna be behind me most of the day." I shrugged.

" Okay, that's good. Davontae called me."

" What you say momma? I don't want him knowin' I'm here."

" I just told him, you were okay. And that you'll be back later on."

I nodded, sighing in relief. " Okay, good. " I went back to eating my food.

" Why haven't you told him yet?"

" I don't know how he's gonna take it, momma. I wanna tell him, but I know he's gonna be mad at me for not telling him when it first happen. I just can't take that. I'll probably tell him when i have the baby. You know, I don't like talking about what happen period."

She nodded. " Yes, I know Ariana. But your gonna have to tell him about it. Y'all did that, remember?  The longer you hide it, the more angrier he's gonna be."

" I know, I know. I'll tell him."

" Good."

After eating breakfast and helping momma clean up. I took a quick shower, then put on something that was comfortable for me. When I finished up, I began to walk downstairs but I stopped when I some thing caught my eye. I touched my necklace around my neck. I didn't know they moved it. I wiped a tear that fell from my eyes. I opened the case, and caressed his name. I sighed. " I miss you soo much."

Getting myself together, I close the Case then made my way downstairs. I said good bye to my parents then walked outside. I jumped into my rental and started it. I told omarion to meet me at the local ice cream shop. I drove to the shop, which wasn't long. Afterwards, I walked in. I ordered the one thing he loved.

Cookies and cream with whip cream and sprinkles.

When I retrieved my icecream, I sat down at my usual spot. " Lets see if you like this just as much as your-"

Chime!

I looked at my phone which  sat in my lap. I looked around and indeed in saw omarion, sitting down in a booth. I looked down at my icecream, swirling the spoon around. I took a bite and I nearly had a food organism. This shit was getting better and better each year.

" Man, I knew she was gon' be moody and distance. But I didn't expect her to not be by me, when I woke up this morning. " I shook my head, looking at August.

He held, sleeping Arianna in his arms. He rocked her gently, while looking at me. " That shit crazy as hell. So you don't know where she at?" He asked.

I shook my head. " I don't have no idea man. She haven't talk to me since early this morning. "

" You tried calling her? Or texting her?"

" Nawl nigga. I just sat here, not worrying. " I smacked my lips. " Of course I tried that shit. She ain't even respond or call me back."

" Damn, shit.  I hope she okay."

" Same, I don't know what to do. Daejah did say earlier, Ariana called her and said she was okay."

August nodded.  " Das' good. She told you, she was goin' somewhea' yesta'day?"

I shook my head. " No she didn't. She could be anywhere."

" True, well I could get one of my niggas from N.O to do some detective shit. You'll know in less than a hour." August pulled out his phone, but I stopped him.

" Nah, she just text me." I looked down at my phone. " She said she's okay and is gonna be home tonight." I told her to call me, when she saw the text. Then I put my phone in my pocket.

" Man I just gotta find out why, she acting like this."

" She'll tell you. Don't worry bruh."

" Shit. I hope it ain't nothing bad."

I rubbed my belly, listening to the calm sound of the waves hitting the shore. First place, I ever felt him. Just weeks before it happened. I looked up at the night sky. I'll do anything to physically feel him again. Anything.

Looking at my phone, I knew I had to hurry up. The jet will be arriving soon. I knew I had to get home, quickly. Davontae was pist and I still haven't called him. Something he asked me to do hours ago. I'm definitely gonna get yelled at when I get home.

Standing up, I dust off the sand that was on me. I grabbed the lantern then lit it. I raised it up to the sky, feeling myself tear up. " Happy Birthday." I sniffed, letting the lantern go.

I watched as the lantern flown away, 'till I could see it in far distance. " I love you so much DJ. " I sat back down onto my blanket, burying my head in my hands. " I miss you alot."

I felt a warm embrace around me. " Don't cry. I wuv ya' to and I miss ya' mommy !" My heart melted as I looked up. And that when I saw my baby, looking just like his daddy. I was lost for words. My baby is here.

* Smirks * I bet y'all wasn't expecting that. Just a make up for not updating Wednesday.

Any....

Questions?

Comments?

Concerns?

Question!

Who is DJ?

And what y'all think happen to him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.3K 86
✔️COMPLETED✔️ MJFA 2019 WINNER 2018 FINALIST #wattys2019 |#1 in MJFanfiction| |#1 in Moonwalker| |#1 in MichaelJackson| ^^ Highest Ranks^^ This isn't...
3.7K 365 56
'MARRIAGE' is the holy grail for two people who call themselves soulmates or lovers. Fighting the world, and overcoming all the obstacles, they tie...
363 66 32
It's a sequel of my previous ebook, THE REVENGE FROM THE HEARTTHROB. Readers: Don't sequels sucks?? Me: It do!! But sometimes it doesn't we always w...
232K 9.4K 75
"Mels I think we should break up" David said to her, his voice flat, no emotion, as though he wasn't blowing up her entire world with his blunt words...