Blood Ink ✔️

By pocketbangtan

"That's my tattoo, Y/N, on your body. You know exactly what that means." BTS Jungkook x Reader tattoo artist... More

Before You Read: Take Me Out Now
01: New Start
02: Ink Property
03: Pins and Needles
04: Kookie Baby
05: Canvas
06: Risks
07: Client
08: Work Overseas
09: Connect Two
10: Complications
11: At a Glance
12: Bad News
13: Run
14: Dead but Free
15: The White Room
16: Interview
17: Premonitions and Instincts
18: Be Our Guest
19: The Matador
20: This is Not a Drill
21: Squirrely
22: If I Fall
23: Reunion
24: Pretty Things
25: Judas
26: Wake Up
27: Blame
28: Born or Bred
29: Shots Fired
30: Compromised
31: Insignificant
32: Injured. Not Dead.
33: Rub-A-Dub-Dub
34: Puzzles
35: Responsibilities
36: Memories
37: Anchors Away
38: Shift
39: Swiss Cheese and Chocolate
40: Like a Unicorn
41: Getting to Know You
42: One Minute
43: More Than Pride
44: King of Daegu
46: Hard Life
47: Suicide Squad
48: Moonchild
49: Chomp Chomp
50: Intricate
51: The Duality of Jeon Jungkook
52: Give it Up
53: Flesh Wounds
54: Scream
55: Titans
56: Taehyung
57: Assumption Observation
58: Dress Up
59: Black Ties and Blundering
60: Tell Me a Secret
61: You Aren't Yours
62: Lucky Number Seven
63: Family Kills Family
64: Flies and Monsters
65: Heart/Break
66: uncapitalized
67: Fighting For
68: Rich Man, Poor Man
69: What's Really Important
70: Pinky Promise
71: When the Thunder Rolled
72: Humpty Dumpty
73: Sunsink [Final Chapter]
Epilogue: Centerpiece

45: Fine

750K 30.9K 47.1K
By pocketbangtan

"I'm coming with you."

You tie your shoes, glaring at the men standing over you as they shrug on coats and hats in the flattering color of covert-op black.

If they didn't look so danged hot all dolled up in dark, sleek clothing, you would tease them about the monochromatic color scheme.

With the look in Namjoon's eyes as he slides on a black baseball cap, you forgo the teasing and stick to a serious, "I'm not kidding. I'm coming with you."

"No one thought you were kidding. You aren't coming." Firm and resolved, Yoongi picks a piece of fuzz off of his jacket and rolls his shoulders.

Taehyung looks tempted to defend you but doesn't open his mouth, relenting himself to the judgement of the older men. He does spare you the tiniest sympathetic glance, his large, beautiful eyes angling down to convey his feelings to you.

The older men that were mentioned before give you a look reminiscent of one received by a pink-saturated toddler throwing a hissy fit.

Jin sighs, flat out. "Just stay here, okay? If we have you out and about and things go wrong, we've got a limited amount of ways to get you out."

"In other words, you're a liability," says Yoongi bluntly. "We don't have to worry about keeping you out of their hands if our little friend Seoungmin shows up again with his men."

Pursing his lips at Yoongi's no-nonsense method, Jin turns gentle eyes on you. "Stay here, and stay safe. Just for now. It's easier this way."

The sincerity in his words causes you to relent, a lot easier than you thought you would.

You guess that isn't the worst reasoning in the world. They just want to keep you safe; why should you fight that?

These men are making your hard-earned independent spirit grow soft and marshmallow-like.

As he slips on a dull black beanie to cover his startling orange hair, Jimin nods with a slight smile. We won't be gone for nearly as long this time. Just a visit." Jungkook appears from the hallway, black hair shimmering in the sunlight, and the shorter man's smile grows sly. "Besides, someone has to stay here to keep Jungkook out of trouble, huh?"

Pausing mid-step at the words, the youngest's lips curve down into a frown. "What are you talking about? I'm coming with you."

A heaving sigh sounds from somewhere in the group of men, and you can basically hear their thoughts.

Here we go again. This sounds awfully familiar.

Jimin's eyebrows shoot up his forehead.

He glances at Namjoon with eyes widened with surprise. "You are? Are you sure?"

"Of course I am." Straightening the lines of his leather jacket (as you take the opportunity to subtly drool at him in a leather jacket), Jungkook sends his brothers a look deemed incredulous by the scrunching of his ebony eyebrows. "Why would I not?"

Yoongi, who's now ready and slumped against the wall as he waits for the others, holds up a hand. As he speaks, his fingers flick down one by one.  "Well, let's count here. You're injured, you need to keep an eye on Y/N, we don't need Mina distracted with trying to seduce you-"

"Really, hyung?" Jungkook scoffs. "I'm fine. Completely capable, and you know it."

"Really, Jungkook." There's no teasing in Yoongi's chocolate eyes; they're all cool logic and reason. "You may think you're well enough to come along, but you're slow. Your reaction time is slow. You're still hurting. Right now you couldn't beat any one of us, no matter how hard you tried."

Everyone in the room tenses at the words, and so do you.

It doesn't take long with Jungkook to realize that he's got a competitive spirit, and the tone of Yoongi's voice offers a blatant, mocking challenge.

You think you're well enough?

Fast enough?

Just try.

Jungkook's eyes hold all the black fierceness of an angry predator, narrowing to slits that burn with unresolved irritation.

Yoongi's eyes, on the other hand,  have lost the logical frostiness; now, they're simply ice-like, cold and emotionless.

His thin lips flatten. "Jin hyung. Come here."

Even though he's the eldest, in this moment Jin chooses not to question the smaller man with the glacial eyes locked on his target.

Reluctantly, he steps forward, his broad shoulders back beneath his coat, until he stands in front of the youngest.

"Jungkook." Yoongi says. "Hit him."

Even though you saw it coming, you can't help but gnaw nervously on your lower lip as you catch a glimpse of Yoongi angry.

No one in the room will dare to confront him or stop him, not with the way his will is suffocating the air like a thick fog.

Jungkook hesitates, glancing at Jin, and then at Namjoon. "Hyung..."

"Hit. Him." The frozen tundra of Yoongi's voice hisses through the room. Chills shiver down your spine at the insurmountable dominance in his voice.

"Yoongi," says Jin carefully, age making him the only one able to diffuse the situation. "We need to go. Now is really not the time to-"

"No." A dark gaze reigns out from beneath silky black bangs. "You think you're good enough to win with an injury, kid? Good enough to not be just as much of a liability as Y/N? Then show us."

As Jungkook's jaw clenches tightly, you hold your breath.

Crap, surely he's not going to try to-

But, faster than you could ever move even without a stab wound in your shoulder, Jungkook rears back and throws a swift punch at Jin's perfect face.

The hit is lightening-fast and filled with enough power to tell you that Jungkook can be very,  very dangerous, weapon or no.

Unfortunately, he's not fast enough.

It seems like no effort is applied to the ting motion that Jin makes, simply moving his head an inch to the side so Jungkook's fist flies past harmlessly.

His arm straightens, shoulder muscles pulling tight, and his black eyes narrow in a wince.

He pulls back, and Yoongi snarls, "I said hit him."

This time Jungkook tries an uppercut to Jin's stomach, his knuckles white with tension.

This time, Jin can't just dodge.

This time, he has no choice.

Jungkook's wrist is encased by the broad expanse of Jin's hand in one blink, and the next, Jin is behind the younger man.

Jungkook's arm is tight in Jin's grasp, bent at the elbow behind his back in a way that bends his injured shoulder painfully.

It's hurting him.

You can see it in the sweat that begins to bead at his hairline and the gritting o his pearly white teeth.

Point proven, Yoongi crosses his arms over chest and stares Jungkook down.

His gaze isn't condescending or mocking; he just lets Jungkook know through his eyes, reminding him that his older brothers know what they're doing when they give orders.

"Just stop it here, Kook," Jin says softly. He holds him there, not alleviating the pressure until the younger man calms down. "You're still hurt. Stay here with Y/N and rest."

Jungkook's shoulders slump in defeat, causing Jin to edge back and release his hold.

The ebony-haired man glances up at Namjoon from beneath the shield of his bangs, doe eyes big and sad.

"Please, hyung," he whispers in a voice like honey. "I need to do something. I've been laying around for so long. I need to be with you. Don't leave me here again."

Grimacing under the puppy-like assault, Namjoon glances to Yoongi, whose expression has softened at the sight of the arrogant youngest brought low, begging.

There's some unspoken communication between them, and Yoongi shrugs.

"You can stay in the car," Namjoon relents finally. "Jin hyung, stay here with Y/N. We'll be back soon."

Jungkook's grin is almost blinding at the news, his excited eyes sliding to you.

As the other men begin to file out the door, the youngest grabs your wrist and pulls you back into the hallway, tucked out of sight.

"What is it?" you sigh. "A private session of mocking because you get to go and I don't?"

Instead of answering, Jungkook darts his head forward, letting his lips press smoothly to yours, his hand coming up to cup your face. He swallows your sound of surprise, nipping sweetly.

Your mouth drifts over the black ring pierced through his bottom lip, and when you touch his shoulder beneath his jacket, your hand comes away wet.

Tearing your mouth from his, you whisper, "You're bleeding again!"

The fact hasn't diminished his grin at all. "It's fine. I'll patch it in the car. The important question is..." He pauses, a mischievous smirk playing on his shiny lips. "...do you still hate me?"

Blinking, you screw your mouth up to cover the surprise from the unexpected nature of his question. "Of course I do. Look at you. You're the biggest idiot for miles, and you smile like a rabbit."

One black eyebrow arches, corresponding with the lift of his lips into that signature uneven grin. "A rabbit, huh? I bet I do some other things like a rabbit, too."

You pinch his arm for the comment, twisting just to add some extra pain. Then you slap the same spot for good measure.

The freaking idiot is still smiling.

His eyes are crinkled up into happy crescents, the tattoo on his cheek waving over the creases of skin.  "I'll show you as soon as I get back," he promises, silky and low. "Rabbits have nothing on me."

"Stoooooppp." You punch his stomach and definitely do not blush.

Not at all.

Jungkook kisses you one more time, softly and gently, his lips feather-light and warm against yours. "Bye, princess," he says. "I'll see you soon."

Then he's gone, whisking around the corner in that stupid leather jacket before your heartbeat can slow.

"What an idiot," you grumble, but the irritating smile on your face won't seem to fade.

[A/N]
Unedited
Because the artist has just gotten out of the hospital after dealing with some serious medical issues, the Webtoon might be delayed a little. Thank you guys so much for your patience.
Blood//Water by grandson has been my latest music obsession😋
I hope y'all enjoyed.
❤️PB

P.S.
Pssssssssssstttttt.
Guys.
Y'all are amazing.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.1K 58
Cassie has been dreaming up certain tattoos for herself and she thought there was no better time to do it than now, after getting out of an exhaustin...
1.7M 69.5K 42
"M-m-mr? How long are you going to keep staring at me?" - K.TH "As long as it takes for you to bring that plump ass of yours over here to my lap, be...
73.1K 5.2K 31
What if a group of friends develop an app to deliver illegal things in an anonymous way? Nothing can go wrong, right? Wrong. Not when there's someon...
179K 9.7K 38
Soulmate AU In a world where you are born with a black ink somewhere on your body that decolorizes only when your soulmate touches you after you're e...