Royally Flawsome ♛

By Shey_kha

With one leg and a large, cheerful charm, Hales Adams is as normal as any girl can be. She didn't care about... More

Royally Flawsome♛
Prologue
1♛
2♛
3♛
4♛
5♛
7♛
8♛
9♛
10♛
11♛
12♛
13♛
14♛
15♛
16♛
17♛
18♛
19♛
20♛
21♛
22♛
23♛
24 ♛
25 ♛
26 ♛
27 ♛
28 ♛
29 ♛
30 ♛
31 ♛
32 ♛
33 ♛
34 ♛
35 ♛
36 ♛
37 ♛

6♛

229 31 23
By Shey_kha

A large majority complain about school, wanting to grow up so fast so they can finally be free from it. I guess I was the 0.5 percent that enjoyed and loved this 'hell.'

"Aghh Fuck My already Fucked Life," and by a large majority I meant my three lazy friends. Anna, Daniel and Sam, the three most laziest people I knew claimed that school was their biggest enemy. They'd pay hell if someone told them, "Oh Hey, You don't have to go to Uni to get a degree!" But apparently no one has ever come wandering around with that offer.
I, the angel sent from above and who loved them so much had to give reasons why uni was amazing every morning, and what do I get in return? Glares from all three. Such a sad life.

"Guys, Only two more months! Im sure you'll all survive!" They all groan staying frozen on the same spot since we arrived disagreeing to move even a finger.

"Thats Like an Eternity though! Aggh!" I shrug my shoulder not really caring. School was my favorite place but to them, the descriptions they'll give you for this place is not for children ears. Sometimes I wonder if they hurt the poor buildings feelings.

"Look around you Hales Adams! No one is smiling, no one is except you! All this horrid place does to our poor souls is deprive us of our happiness, don't we deserve happiness! Don't we lady! Don't we!?" I groan at Sam's usual complaint of school depriving them of their so-called happiness.

"Okay if you all dont want to go in then Im going in without you!" They all shrug their shoulders and Daniel even had the audacity to take his phone out and start texting instead of entering along with me. I snatch his phone from his hand and shove it in my sling bag, "Why do I have to act like a mom when it comes to you three Gummy bears!?"

"Ah you are the one who wanted to act mature, not us," Anna rolls her eyes at all three of us and finally starts to walk towards the school gates they all dreaded with the boys dragging their feet behind her. Anna had a leader stance, I don't know what it was but she just lead people, like now for instance, without even trying.

The large stone building stood tall in front of us, the compound already scattered with groups of students. I look up at the dark sky, the clouds looming above us indicating a storm, and I smile. Happy for everything around me; friends, school, my bag filled with textbooks, food and a leg. Everything felt so right.

"That hooded guy," I instantly snap my head in Sam's Direction waiting for him to finish his sentence.
"The One at The bar that day," I nod, Of course I knew who he was, Ive become accustomed to 'that hooded guy.'
"He came to the coffee Bar On Saturday, when you left to babysit Lilly and he inquired about your location."

Daniel snorts beside him,"Inquired! More like demanded!" I frown at the possibility of him seeing the whole breakdown from the beginning. He was honest about knowing my location when we met yesterday night and clarified that the two times we met before were a coincidence and I believed he wasn't lying. So I have crossed him out of my threatening people list which was just him alone, especially after last night. I mean he was in my apartment, he was able to kill me and steal from me but he didn't so he mustn't be threatening. But I don't think it was safe to be acquainted with this individual who didn't want to reveal his identity to me, no matter how much he smiled or how much I thought I knew of him from somewhere, that part will remain threatening to me.

"He's kinda hot you know, are you guys like a thing?" I choke on my saliva at Anna's sudden question and shake my head no.
"No lol, I don't even know his name," they all nod their heads simultaneously with their eyebrows arched up in a 'not quite believing me' way, but I knew they'll soon all forget about it and focus on how much 'misery' school brought them.

I smile when we reach the huge oak doors, utterly excited for my first day back. It did actually seem like I was the only one excited in the whole compound, everyone else had their heads ducked down as they stared at their bright phone screens not concentrating on the beauty ahead of them.

-------------

My head felt heavy and my leg felt numb. I was too tired to even walk but I had some God sent energy that dragged me to the elevator doors. Almost there Hales, your almost there. My bed was miles from down here. All I wanted right now was to tuck myself in the warm embrace of my comfy bed, smelling home in my thick duvet.

The elevator door finally dings open and I drag myself in and almost groan when I see Logan leaning on the mirrored wall. I wanted to be in here all alone but this particular individual was always, and I mean always, in the elevator. He raises an eyebrow and looks me over,"Hales, you look..."

"Tired, yes! It was a very and I mean very long day!" He bounces off the wall smiling and generously takes my bag off my paining shoulders, the burn still residing. I force a smile back. I use all of my willpower to constrain myself from asking him to massage my shoulders as well.

"But what happened to you though," I sigh while pressing the third button on the elevator.

"Uni plus work plus Evil Grannies!" To think I was excited about Uni earlier in the day made me want to slap old Hales.

"What type of work," I sigh and turn to face him raising my three fingers on his face.

"First Job is at the supermarket near the park, then after that I had my first shift at the retirement home. Don't take this the wrong way but I adore old people, but those old people were just heartless- heartless!" The elevator door dings open and I proceed to walk away, completely forgetting about the bag I left Logan with. But all of a sudden Im raised up into the air, easily like a feather with no weight. I 'try' to fight him off but I was too tired and it was a free ride so I stayed in his arms shamefully.

I look up at his brown eyes that were smiling down at me, his hair neatly trimmed to perfection. Then he smiles, his pearly white teeth shining above me and I could swear I heard angels singing in the distance, thats how perfect they were.

"The third job?"

"I was supposed to go to the coffee bar at 9:30 till Midnight but Sam agreed to do my shift since he isn't exhausted like me. But I tell you the major reason Im this exhausted is because of massaging the evil grannies smelly feet!" I hand him my keys when he finally reaches my door. He opens the door with me still in his arms and flips on the switch on, instantly flooding the room with light. I squint my eyes adjusting them to the brightness and breath in. Finally Here!

"Mate, you sure do love this speedy hero."

"The Flash," I correct him.

"Yeah yeah him," I sigh and try jumping out of his arms but he shakes his head, "Wheres the bedroom?" Logan winks at me and then quietly chuckles when my eyes widen in a terrified manner.

"Im kidding Hales relax," I sigh in relief and point towards the coach, "Just please throw me on the couch." Two men in my house in the short span of time I've been here. The neighbors must be coming up with some good theories.

"Sure!" He walks me over to the leather couch and gently places me down in its soft cushy body. I sigh in satisfaction and hug my body already feeling sleep drifting nearer. I mumble a thank you when Logan switches off the light, engulfing me in peaceful darkness.

It was all quiet for while and I actually thought Logan already left until I felt a soft, warm material being placed over my body. I pull it closer and breath in its soothing aura, the aura that reminded me of home, mom and dad.Words couldn't describe how much I missed them, how much I missed their hugs, kisses and their annoying selves. I had to go for a sleepover soon or else this foreign quietness would drive me nuts.

The quiet hum of the cars buzzing past on the street below me was like a silent lullaby in my ears and I was slowly drifting more and more into deep slumber, something I surely did need tonight. I was already on the verge of some good sleep when I hear a knock on the door. I groan and frustratingly kick off the duvet off my body, I'm sure it was Sam because no one else would come at this time to annoy me.

"What the actual fudge Sam! Go back home! Im tired," I wait for a reply but none came back and another soft knock replies instead.

"I swear to God I am going to kill you!" I stand up and stomp to the door, rubbing at my eyes that were stinging with sleep vigorously. I reach the door and hold back a curse. I swear to God I was going to murder him. I open the door and I'm met with the warm hallway lights and Barry who was awkwardly smiling under that stupid hoodie of his.

"Im sorry," he whispers. He should be! Not after disturbing my sleep! And who did he think he was to come knocking at my house at a time like this? Did he think we were that close?

"What are you doing here?" I snap at him and have to breath in to control the anger that was souring inside my body before I caught a case.

"I really don't know." I stare at him in pure anger, and he stares back, a silence engulfed us with my anger radiating everywhere.

------------

Heyoo Mamuchkas!
Next Chapter Might be a Maximus PoV!
How did You Like the Chapter!?
Don't be afraid to drop that positive Criticism!

And a short note to everyone who has supported me and sent amazing comments or messages to me:
You Guys Motivate me! And I know My Book Isn't that Great but Ill try make it better for you Guys! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!

Have a FANTASTIC DAY!
And smile❤️❤️

Vote
Comment
Share!

~Shey❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 556 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
Unbroken By Sierra

Teen Fiction

132K 4.7K 44
Arabella Chase hasn't had the easiest life. Her parents and brother were killed leaving just her and her sister. Imagine a picture perfect family. Li...
63.1K 4.2K 40
She was weak. She was obedient. She always listened. Ava Mays was the good girl and she had the weakness of not being able to say no. She would alway...
195K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...