Forever Halloween(Markiplier...

Autorstwa ImSorryMrGullible

I actually really hate this. Read if you wanna, I guess. It's bad though. *completed* I was frozen when the... Więcej

[1] Pop 101
[2] Dangerous
[3] Night Trouble
[4] The Run And Go
[5] Leaving Tonight
[6] Paranoid
A/N || fUCK
[7] Everything Black
[8] Ground Control
[9] Drugs And Candy
[10] Dusk Till Dawn
[11] One Of The Drunks
[13] Tell Me Why I'm Waiting
[14] Do I Wanna Know
A/N || imsorrymrg
[15] Runaway
[16] Crazy Little Thing Called Love
[17] Born To Be Wild
[18] Overdose
[19] Forever Halloween
Epilogue || Heal
!END!

[12] Angel With A Shotgun

532 23 76
Autorstwa ImSorryMrGullible

Song: Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab

Okay, from now on, if I struggle with finding a song to go with the chapter, I'll just put a song that I feel goes with the book. If you know something that could go with it, you could suggest it if you want. It'd be a big help.

Why did I ever decide to do this song thing? XD

Y/n's POV

The yelling isn't what woke me up, but the headache making my head pound. Groaning, I pressed my palm against my head. Doing so, something tightened against my waist and something soft pressed against my neck. I opened my eyes the best I could, squinting against the light coming through the window, and take in my surroundings. Clothes are strewn across the room carelessly, the sheets were halfway pulled off the mattress, and my bare body was barely covered by anything. Following the arm wrapped around me fearfully, my eyes widened at the sight of a peacefully sleeping Tyler, his breathing slow against my shoulder. I was hit with too many memories from last night's events, beginning to panic.

Forgetting the headache, I slapped Tyler's arm multiple times, trying to escape his grasp before he woke up. He groaned, unwrapping his arms from my waist and gripped his hair in pain. "Fuck." He mumbled to himself. Taking this opportunity, I stood up and quickly grabbed something to cover myself with, trying to ignore the pain in my lower half as well. Noticing the quick movement, Tyler turned his head toward me, eyes widening as much as mine did. He shot up into a sitting position, making sure his lower half is fully covered.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" I questioned, thinking about every terrible outcome this could have. Tyler's hands found their way back to his head.

"Holy fuck." He whispered. Suddenly, he lifted the blanket up, still covering his body, and began looking for something. When he failed to find anything, he searched the floor around the bed. "Was there any-"

I interrupted him, knowing what his question was. "There was nothing."

He looked up at me in horror. "W-What if you're..." He asked, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"I don't know."

A knocking on the door interrupted the list of questions I was asking myself. Tyler and I looked at each other with fear. "Say something!" I mouthed to him, slightly shaking my hand in panic. "Why me?" He mouthed back. I glared at him, earning an eye roll.

"Y-Yeah?" He stuttered, staring at the door.

"Can you please unlock this damn door so I can get to my shit?"

Tyler sent me a panicked look. We both began looking for a place for me to hide when Mark's name was called from the living room.

"What?" He yelled, clearly annoyed. His footsteps were heard as he stomped down the hallway. He and another voice I assumed was Seth's exchanged words loudly. That must've been the yelling earlier.

Tyler looked at me again, pointing at the door. "The room across from this one is Seth's. You can say you passed out in there last night." He whispered.

"Its Seth's room. He was in it last night, he'd know it's a lie." I whispered back.

Tyler shook his head. "Last night, when my mind was still fucked up, I was wandering around and Seth was passed out on the couch." I nodded. He waved at the door quickly. "Go! Get your stuff."

Quickly, I slip a hoodie of Tyler's on that was much to big for me. "I'll return this later." I whisper yelled, tiptoeing out of the room, silently shutting the wooden door. I quickly run into Seth's bedroom on the fronts of my feet, shutting the door with ease.

I drop my clothes on the floor, changing into them as fast as I could. Tyler's hoodie lay forgottenh on the floor by my feet. In a slow movement, I slide down to the floor, my weight against the door.

'What have I done?', I thought. 'What if I'm pregnant? What will that mean? What would that lead to? What would I do?'

Too many questions ran through my mind. Too many that I didn't have answers to. Every new one freaked me out more than the last. I couldn't think of anything but this situation. The worst part of it, I couldn't change anything about any of this, I couldn't go back in time and save my drunk ass, if I was pregnant, I couldn't do anything about it, I couldn't do anything. I left my wallet with my things back in LA so I couldn't buy anything to prevent it from happening.

Deciding to get something to ease my migraine, I stand up, pain shooting through my lower half. Attempting to walk as normal as I could, acting as if the pain didn't exist, I make my way down the hallway and into the living room where Mark, Seth, Ethan, and Seán were. Thankfully, no one questioned where I just came from.

"Ibuprofen is on the table if you need any." Seán groaned, pointing at the small, white bottle. I nodded in thanks, gripping the container in my hand as I poured two into the palm of my opposite hand. Mark appears beside me, holding out a water bottle. In his other hand were his keys and a small paper.

"I have to go to the store for this dumbass, since I'm the only one without a hangover." Mark informed, walking toward the door.

I immediately perked up. "I'll go with you!" I slightly shout. I look down slightly, embarrassed by my outburst.

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"No reason." I lie. They can't know.

"I don't think thats a good idea." Seán interjected. "Having, not one, but two wanted people out in the open where everything could go wrong."

Mark rolled his eyes. "It'll be fine. Who actually keeps up with criminals in America?"

"If Seth knew who you two were, other people are bound to recognize you." Said Seán. His facial expression looked stern, his normal look when he disapproved of something. The idea of not having the opportunity to get what I needed made me feel sick. I had something I needed to do, but I couldn't let any of the guys think I was up to something.

"All will be fine." Mark grins, ignoring everything Seán had just said. Seán opened his mouth to argue, but Mark beat him to it.

Opening the front door, spinning the keys around his finger, he hollered out. "Come one Y/n!"

Sending an apologetic look to Seán, I follow Mark, quietly shutting the front door in attempt not to wake anyone up. The ride was silent on the way there. The radio stayed off and our voices remained muted. There wasn't much I was willing to talk about anyway. The only thing I was focused on was the question of the day. Hell, maybe the question of the next few weeks if this doesn't work out properly.

Am I pregnant?

*               *               *

"Do you see the peanut butter anywhere?" Mark asked me, cluelessly searching the shelves in front of him.

My eyes land on a section full of different kinds and jar sizes of peanut butter, holding back a grin. "Um, behind you."

He sent me an odd look before turning around to see for himself. He laughs quietly, grabbing a large jar and setting it in the cart full of different foods Seth had written down. "Whoops." He chuckled.

"Give me a few things and I'll go get them. It'll be a lot faster." I said. It was the best plan I had to get out of his sight without look suspicious. To my rare luck, he nodded, looking over the list Seth had written.

"Go get a toothbrush, toothpaste, and shaving cream. Should be easy enough. I'll just be a few isles over."

I nodded, making my way towards the hygiene section. I sighed in relief noticing the female hygiene products were nearby. When I knew I was completely out of Mark's sight, I casually strolled into the next isle over that was thankfully empty. My eyes scan over multiple small boxes. Not knowing the difference between each one, I quickly grab one. I scan the isle once more and the ceiling for any cameras before shoving the pregnancy test in my hoodie pocket safely.

Three other people were scanning the shelves of toothbrushes and shampoos when I came back over. Trying to keep my distance but get what I needed, I stand a little farther to the side from a woman looking in her early forties. She was a little shorter than me with dirty blond hair tied into a messy bun. Before I could grab the toothbrush that looked fine for Seth, the lady interrupted me.

"Excuse me, could you grab that please?" She asked politely, pointing to a bottle of mouthwash.

I nodded awkwardly. "Uh, sure."

As I was handing it to her, she froze, staring at me curiously. "I-I know you."

I chuckled nervously, my anxiety rising quickly. "No you don't."

"You're that girl thats wanted for murder!" She shouts loudly, grabbing the attention of others. "You and that other guy!"

"N-No I'm not." I stutter through clenched teeth. I take my hand away from the Scope bottle only for her to grab my wrist tightly.

"I'll have you know, I'm not scared of you." She stated with an angered face, feeling for something in her purse sitting in the cart beside her. She kept a close eye on me the entire time.

"I don't know who you're talking about, but I am not them."

"Oh, what is your name?" She mumbled to herself. "Y/n! Yes, you're her!" She shouted again. The other strangers were still watching with a confused look.

Mark came from the other side of the isle, looking frantic and slightly out of breath. He held the bar of the shelf to turn himself as he ran. Once he saw me in the woman's grasp, he jogged up to us, trying to look normal. He stood next to me, glancing between the woman's eyes and her hold on my wrist.

"Is everything all right here?" He asked, as if he were clueless of the situation.

"You're the other guy!" She yelled, pulling out her phone from her purse. "I'm calling the cops."

"Listen, there is no need to call-" Mark began calmly before being cut off by the lady.

"You've both committed a crime worth getting arrested for!"

"Whoever you're thinking of, we are not them." Mark stated quietly in attempt to quiet her down. I take a step back anxiously as if I were about to start running but Mark calmly pressed his hand against my lower back to stop me. He looked at me, barely turning his head, and slightly shook his head.

She took her eyes off of us as she turned her phone on, pressing the emergency button. "We'll see when the police arrive." She smirked, typing in the three numbers and placing her phone on her ear. Mark stood still, looking strong as always.

As soon as she began speaking to the person on the phone, Mark roughly grabbed my free wrist and began running. I was finally out of the woman's grasp, running as fast I could to keep up with Mark. She yelled after us, telling someone to stop us. Everyone stared confusedly at her and us.

Mark still had a tight grip on my wrist as we ran to his car. He pushed me to hurry and get into the passenger seat as he ran to the drivers. He didn't worry about a seatbelt, he drove out of the parking lot without one. My breathing was heavy from the running as we sat there in another ride of silence.

Fortunately, through all that, I could still feel that small rectangular box in my hoodie pocket.

You guys have no idea what I have planned for this and how excited I am to write them.

...well, Kellie knows what gonna happen...

I SWEAR, IF YOU SPOIL ANYTHING I WILL SUE YOU, KELLIE!

YOU FLAG TWIRLING BLONDE!

(She's in color guard for the marching band...she's almost hit me with her flag three times)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
189K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
852K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...