just a little more time ( eye...

By nightcore_28

just a normal day gone weird More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Warning
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
thank you
chapter 13
chapter 14
😅
hey
chapter 15

chapter 10

842 19 14
By nightcore_28

Toby's pov: 

"Ahhh, shit " I yelled as I feel out of the tree I saw the others go back to the house. As I looked up I saw her, hands on fire pointed towards me. " Who are you and why are you following me" She said, as she gave me a face as of she would kill me on the spot. " Mmm I um" I froze staring into her blue eye, she so beautiful i can't believe I'm this close to her. " Thank you, now go tell your boss if he wants to help his friend to get revenge on my father he needs to try harder than this " She said with a smile and gave me a wink.  " How did you know" I stated looking at her. " I can read minds and I'm not that beautiful " She said with a blush. " Yes you are and my name is Toby but the way " I said with a blush, she gave me a small smile " Star, Star Pines Cipher well cya Toby" She said as she walked away. Wow what a woman or should I say demon?

Author note:

Hey guys I need some ideas on how the next chapter should go, will slender man be mad or knew it was going to happen or should I have another smut chapter or fluff chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
212K 10.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
846K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...