Beauty Tips and Stuff!!

By Oliviakathleenscott1

Ladies, welcome to your beauty tips and more hot spot! I will be answering the questions you comment and some... More

Beauty Tips and Stuff!!
Comment
Under Eye Circles
All Day Straight Hair!
Where to shop!
This and That Eye Shadow Palette
Purchasing the Right Foundation ?
Common and Weird Beauty Questions
D-I-Y-!
Back-To-School
Back-To-School
Where to Accessorize~
Frequently Asked Makeup Questions!
Hair tips
When It's Time To Replace What, Make Up!
Plus Size!
Beauty Hacks
Holiday Beauty-Fied!
BeautyMus!
BeautyMus!

Back-to-School!

186 5 0
By Oliviakathleenscott1

I know most of us don't want to go back to school. Who is used to sleeping in and being awake all night? I know I am!  

This is going to be a series of back to school. Today we are focusing on........

Bookbags!

I am going to be telling you good places and websites to get cute, fashionable, and affordable book bags!

Northface bookbags: These are huge book bags and they are on trend. These book bags are meant to last a long time! They sell different styles of backpacks in many different colors. They are so cute and if you are looking for a good sturdy bookbag, this is the bookbag for you! 

Target bookbags: They have all sorts of bookbags and they sell them for some good prices, but, I still love mine to be a little cheaper!

Jansport bookbags: They have very pretty bookbags, in a huge variety of selections! They are medium sized, but they are trendy and very sturdy!

Amazon Bookbags: This is the cheapest place to get bookbags. They have all of the brands, if not most, that I have listed above. They have a hugh selection and they are for great deals!

Comment your questions!

Vote

Subscribe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 19K 54
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
14.5K 452 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
14.7K 3.3K 22
"හරි නරකයි ඔහෙ මට ඉන්න දෙන්නැ ඉහි..ඉහි ,අනික මන් ඔහෙගෙ නමවත් දන්නෑ" යෙහස් බිම බලාගෙන කිව්වා.. "මගෙ නම විහංඟ , විහංඟ ප්‍රභාෂ්වර රත්නායක ....කවුරැහරි උ...