Apply the Pressure (Quando Ro...

By eightballarson

Ty'Lia's momma was trying to grant a favor. Mother to mother, she understood that having a child move out is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
.

33

6.3K 410 165
By eightballarson

Ty'Lia|Ty

I guess I blacked out, because the last thing I remember was sitting down and staring at bars. I looked to my left and right to see that the room—cell was packed full of people, yet most of them were standing up. Which means there's a lot of space to sit down, right? Apparently not to the drunk lady that just got pushed in, because she sat right beside me.

I sort of panicked because I was here and not sure what for, and wondered would it make things more difficult.

"Why you in here?" The drunk lady asked me, breathing all down my neck.

"Aye lady, lean over!" I choked out considering she reeked like hell and her breath was hot.

"My fault." She slurred. "Y-you got blood all over yo shirt—ion wanna piss you off." She laughed as I looked down to see that there was red across my shirt. I shook my head because the shirt was actually cute.

"Baker." About three of us stood up.

"Well, don't just look at us like we dumb! Which one?" A light skinned dude with a bunch of tattoos said out loud.

"Ty'Lea."

"It's Ty'Lia." I corrected him as I pushed past everybody. He let me out of the cell and walked me to the front. I looked between my mama and Quan.

"What happened?" I asked with a bored look washed over my face.

"Youn remember?" I shook my head, holding back a mug. Before mama could explain, Quan jumped in.

"Imma tell her bout it." He waved me on and we walked to the car together. I took off my shirt and he got distracted.

"Please drive." I muttered, feeling annoyed. "Where allat come from?" I asked, gesturing to the shirt as he pulled off.

"Jaiden." He mumbled, taking a free hand and wiping it down his face.

"Jeez, did I stab her or some'?" I joked, but not really in a joking mood.

"Uh, you tried." He mumbled. "I got
The video, wanna see it?" I mugged him but nodded.

"You recorded?" He shook his head.

"You know who stay recording." He said, plopping the phone in my lap. The video started playing and I was swinging immediately. I hit her in her nose, eyes, cheeks, just hitting her everywhere in her face. I had her against the counter, shielding her face with one arm and pulling my hair with the other.

"PICK YO MOTHERFUCKING HEAD UP TY!" Quade said from behind the camera. I had her hair in one hand and swung with the other.

"Quade you finna get beat!"

"Let my hair go." You could hear her say.

"Bitch, let mines go." I dont...even normally talk like that but okay. She let my hair go and I let hers go and Quan pulled me back. I was pulling against his arms and Quade walked over to her.

"Aye, I'm good." I could hear me in the background.

"DAMNNNN CUZ!" He yelled, showing her nose leaking blood like a faucet and her face was swelling. She hit the camera, then reached behind the camera and it looked like she mushed his head.

"Mane you better back up shawty!" He told her.

"GIRL ILL KILL YOU! TOUCHING MY FUCKING BROTHER!"

"GET HER! MAMA GRAB JAI!" Quando yelled as Quade lifted the camera to show me holding a big, sharp knife and running up on her.

"Oh shit!" Quade yelled as Quando snatched me up.

"No bae!" He said, trying to pull the knife out of my tight grip. By the time the video ended, I had tears running down my face.

"We gotta break up." I was still staring at the paused video.

"What?" He looked at me but I didn't look back.

"TyQuian, this is too much. I just wanna go to the way things were. I'm not saying it's all yo fault, but my life was so peaceful and chill. I know I got my own responsibility—some stuff that I did shouldn't have been done, but...ion know." I said, sniffling.

"So you really wanna break up? Over some fu shit like thi—"

"YES! This small to you, but it's not for me! I'm tired! I just wanna be about to chill with my dude without all this drama, period!"

"It's gone be drama anyway."

"I know that TyQuian."

"Then why you tryna break up for it?"

"I shouldn't be having to stress about this. I got too much going on." He started laughing.

"We gotta apply the pressure on these hoes, but you steady folding under it." He shook his head.

"Yeah okay." I waved him off. I'm really sick of all this. "You know I love you." I mumbled.

"Yeah okay." He mocked me. "Everybody say that and leave me all the same."

"Come on, don't do that!" I tell him. "I didn't say it was forever."

"So I'm 'posed to wait when you ready, huh?" My heart sank, but I said nothing because he was so right. He didn't have to wait for me. I just looked at him.

"No. That's not fair to you."

"So you really serious right now? You wanna break up because—"

"And another thing—I let you know that she was too comfortable and you didn't do ANYTHING about it. This coulda all been avoided if you put shawty in her place!" He stayed quiet.

"Be honest wimme..." I told him. "You still in love with that girl, ain't you?"

"Man, Ty—"

"Straight up." He didn't say anything. "I know you still gone have that love for her but are you IN love?"

"Why the fuck do that matter?" He asked.

"Can you take me to Amber's house?"

"See, that's yo fucking problem! You don't wanna talk! You don't wanna work shit out!"

"Can you take me to her house? Like I'm asking." He didn't say nothing, just kept driving. When we got there, we sat there for a while. I wanted to say something, but my throat felt dry.

He looked at me with a slight mug on his face.

"I'm leaving for school this weekend. Gone link with me before?" He just shrugged.

I leaned over and kissed him. A tear rolled down my face and he didn't really kiss back, so I just pulled back and wiped my face off.

"Bye." I said quickly, getting off of the car. I rushed up to Amber's place and she let me in.

"Hey boo—what's wrong?" I shook my head and gave her a light hug, coming in. "Where your shirt?"

"Long story." I shrugged.

"Ty'Lia you deadass got that look in yo eye. So stop the cap." I remember how I felt when...Uh...buddy died—and this was so much worst. I just wanted to explode and I didn't know why because I broke up with him. Hurt me more than it did him apparently.

"Stop crying." She sat beside me and started wiping the tears that I didn't notice had cascaded down my face, then hugged me.

"When you ready to talk we can. You ate?" She asked, getting up from the sofa. I shook my head. I hadn't eaten since yesterday and I didn't really have an appetite.

"I'm not hungry."

"Ian asked that." She said in a motherly type way, pulling something out of the cabinet.

"Where your mama?" I ask, looking over at her as she cut the stove on.

"Word on the street say she on the other side of town. Ian too worried, she not doing shit around here anyways." She said, pulling her shirt down over her itty bitty bump. After a while, she gave me a bowl of spaghetti. I ate it all, even though I didn't feel like it.

"Now you wanna tell me what's up?"

"Man, I came home earlier..."

________________________

Brah...I was tryna have the YB book updated but school been pissing me off ALL day so imma come up with it later.

But anyway what y'all think? Who was wrong, who was right, etc etc 🤔

Comment & Vote 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.1K 37
She's back. She wants her son. And she wants revenge.
898 90 13
"when you chase a predator you become the prey "
145K 7.7K 37
WORK #2 - MUST READ "Too Good Too Be True" FIRST TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON ! In the midst of a war who will stand tall and who will fall ? Will...
13.3K 450 76
The struggle of a single mother. Her Daughter Lovely wants to be like her in ever way! Secret's Will be unveiled when love comes in the mix. Memorie...