Princess of Darkness

By Crazy_Potter_Jedi

Leia Padme Skywalker was taken from the ship on the way to Alderaan, leaving no one alive. Brought to the ne... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
IMPORTANT
Chapter 7
I Saw It
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
News and an open Q&A
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I SCREWED UP
Chapter 17
News
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sequel details
THE NEXT ONE
IT'S UP

A/N

71 1 0
By Crazy_Potter_Jedi

Okay, so as all of you know, I am the worst when it comes to timely updates. However, I am writing the last half of this book with way more speed than I expected, so I will be getting on a schedule. I will update once a day, but no promises because I have a wedding on Sunday that may take all day. This way I will be able to get some of book two written before I decide on a release date and maybe even school. 

That's it, so Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 19 18
Y/n, known by most as Kylo Ren, has been the aprentice to Snoke for years. She originally trained with Luke Skywalker before joining the Dark Side. ...
12.3K 128 8
(Y/N) (L/N) is the surviving Jedi Padawan from the after of Order 66. He has been living and hiding from the Sith and the Empires vow never to use hi...
100K 2K 30
Everybody knows the story of Anakin Skywalker but in this story things are a little different. Anakin had an older sister, Amberlee Skywalker, who ma...
50.1K 1.8K 19
Book 3 of The Female Jedi series. After staging her death for the second time, Darth Kinder, also known as Padmé Amidala has formed a Sith Army to de...