Not a Dream - Nouis

By whynotnialler

"dont let your dreams just dream." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @ 2013 a whynotnialler fanfiction my writing does get... More

Not A Dream~Nouis Horanson Fanfic
Chapter 2~Confession
Chapter 3~Together Forever?
Chapter 4~Nightmare then a Dream
Chapter 5~The Bucket
Chapter 6~ Revenge
Chapter 7~ Surprise
Chapter 8~Why did this happen to me?
Chapter 9~He's Awake
Chapter 10~Warm Bodies (Harra)
Chapter 11~Interview (Nouis&Harra)
**IMPORTANT**
Chapter 13 - Unsent Letter (Nouis)
Chapter 14 ⇔ Crash
Chapter 15 → Flashback
Sorry
Epilogue

Chapter 12- The Proposal (Harra)

902 25 22
By whynotnialler

This chapter is dedicated to allforme.

Thank you so much for the support! :)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Byeee!

~Sierra

-------------------

Harry's POV

-------------------

I can't believe I'm doing this. Our date is hours away but my palms are swearing rivers.

"You alright Haz?" Louis asks, placing his hand comfortingly on my shoulder.

"I guess so..." I replied. "Lou, what if she says..... n-no?"

"Has she told you she loves you?" I nodded.

"Then I guarantee it. Harry, I've seen the way she looks at you, talks about you, etc. Harry she loves you." Louis gives pretty good pep talks.

"Thanks Lou." I say, giving him a hug.

"No problem Haz. I'll go get Niall and we can practice the proposal." Louis said, standing up and heading up the stairs.

I laughed. He just wants to spend more time with Niall, but Niall is definitely more romantic than him.

"Alright, Harry." Niall says walking towards the kitchen table. ( I was sitting there the whole time.) "Sierra is like a little sister to me so don't mess it up." He continues.

"Niall, babe, we aren't here to scold him. We're here to help him." Louis chuckles pulling Niall close to him. Louis pecks Niall's cheek and Niall continues.

"Okay, well, just don't be nervous during the date because when your afraid of doing something wrong, you'll end up doing something wrong." Niall informed me. I nodded.

"But, Ni..... I just can't relax... I love her so much." I sighed. Niall nodded.

"I know Harry. But, you've known Sierra a long time and you've been on not awkward dates with her before so... Just pretend like your not proposing to her for the date. And then, when the time comes, propose to her. But try your best to be confident." Niall told me. I nodded.

"Thanks Niall." He smiled and gave me a hug.

"So, Louis said you wanted to practice the proposal." He said, sounding more like a question.

"Well that wasn't my idea."I laughed. "But I don't think it would hurt." Niall and Louis smiled.

"Louis will be Sierra so I can still help you along the way." Niall said.

"I have a wig!" Louis yelled, running to his and Niall's shared room.

Seconds later Louis rushed back in the room with a messy brown haired wig thrown sloppily on his head.

Louis sat down on the other side of the table, facing me.

"Hey Harry. Your looking quite sexy tonight." Louis said in a high pitched squeal. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously?!" I looked at Niall questioningly.

"Lou, be serious please." Niall told him while giving him the cutest Niall face ever. I chuckled.

"Fine." Louis said, crossing his arms.

"C'mon Lou. You know Sierra the best out of all of us. I mean, except for Niall." I pleaded. "I need this."

His expression softened and he uncrossed his arms.

"Okay. Let's focus." Niall suggested, handing my a small empty box.

"Pretend this is the ring. Well, the box with the ring in it." I nodded.

I took a deep breath.

"So, the show just ended and Sierra is standing backstage. You just called her to come out. Start now." Niall said, sitting down on a stool at the island. I decided to ask her on stage because the fans have been talking about absolutely nothing else. They love her and she loves them. (Even some of the Larry shippers!)

"Sierra Hopkins. I loved you from the first day I met you. Your sweet, caring, beautiful, and just more than I could ask for. Every memory I have with you I cherish. Even the bad ones, like when Louis ate all the chipotle and he blamed it on me and you believed him. You didn't speak to me for a couple hours but I thought it was quite funny. We laugh about it now and I love that. I love you, and it would make my whole life complete if you said yes." I said pulling the fake ring box out of my coat pocket. Louis made an extremely fake 'confused' face. I got out of my chair and knelt down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" I asked, taking a long, deep breath.

"Um..." Louis hummed. Niall nudged him and he continued. "OF COURSE HARRY ASDFGHJKL !!" Lou screamed giving me a big hug. I grinned.

"That was beautiful Haz. I'm sure she'll say yes." Niall said, squeezing my shoulder reassuringly.

"I sure hope so..." I mumbled.

-------------------

Sierra's POV

-------------------

2 years.

Wow.

It seems like a short time but really I've spent like everyday of those 2 years with Harry.

Oh my god. I love him so much it hurts.

Today is our date and he hasn't told me where we are going. He did tell me that it's pretty fancy so dress nice.

I looked at the clock.

2:00

Our date is in 4 hours.

I took a deep breath.

I'm really nervous. I just don't want to mess up with him. It's hard because there are so many pretty girls who would love to throw themselves all over him. He's HARRY FUCKING STYLES!

I sighed. I have never really freaked out like this because of Harry, except for when I first realized I had a crush on him. Like a MAJOR crush.

I'd known all of them for a while.

I was in Mullingar for a soccer match and Niall and Louis were there.

We won that match thank god.

But they met up with the whole team and we kicked around the ball a little after the match.

Some girls on my team are big fans of One Direction, myself mildly included. (At the time).

I freaked out a first but I calmed down sooner then later.

Out of all the girls on my team, they took a special interest in me. And to this day, I don't have a clue why.

They invited me to go on tour with them and 5sos on my off-season.

Of course, I said yes.

I met the rest of One Direction and 5sos and few days after I met Niall and Louis when they invited me to see a movie with the 9 of them. It was awesome. I thought they were all gonna hate me but all of them are my best friends now.

My off-season just started for 2014 and I'm am touring with them again in the Where We Are Tour.

They had the Washinton D.C. concert after our date tonight. I don't know how it's gonna happen but I'm going to go.

-3 hours later-

I stepped out of the shower and let the cold air surround me. I sighed and toweled off my wet body.

I pulled on my tight, short black dress. It wasn't a slutty dress. It covered my chest area and it was short but not too short. I put on a beautiful crystal necklace that Harry had given me for my birthday.

I straightened my wet hair and curled it a little. I slipped on my black high heels and looked at myself in the mirror.

I sighed and applied my mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. I don't need blush because I blush enough already.

-1 hour later-

I heard a knock on the front door. I quickly opened it and saw a very handsome Harry Styles.

His eyes scanned my body. I smirked.

"Wow... You look beautiful babe." He said, smiling.

"Thanks." I said, smiling. I followed him to his car and he held open my door for me.

-At the restaurant-

"Wow Harry, this is amazing." I say, gawking at the view from our seat outside of the restaurant.

"I knew you'd love it." He said, smiling. I smiled back.

"I honestly can't believe it's been 2 years since we started dating." I said. I looked at Harry and he was deep in thought.

Whenever he was thinking hard, he would bite his lip and his eye color darkens.

It's seriously the cutest thing in the world besides dogs barking in their sleep.

"Harry, you okay?" I ask him, placing my hand gently on top of his. He finally came back to reality and looked at me, intensely.

"Yeah. I'm..... just really happy." He replied, smiling. But I could see right through his smile. Theres something on his mind. I don't understand what's so bad that he can't tell me except....

Oh no.

He can't be...

He can't cheat on me!

"H-Harry... Are you... Are you cheating on me?" I ask, staring down at my hands.

"Sierra... How could you think that?" He asked, taking my hand in his. I look up at him and see a look I can't describe. He pulled me out of my seat and pulled me close to him.

"I love you so much Sierra. More than anything. Something that is going to change my life forever is going to happen tonight and I'm just nervous." He said, staring into my plain brown eyes. He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Just the right mixture of green.

"I'm sorry. I just assumed. I've totally ruined tonight." I say, burying my face in his chest.

"But it's only the beginning." He smiled. He lifted my chin with his finger and pressed his lips onto mine, softly.

I smiled and pulled away.

"I love you." I said, wrapping him in a hug. He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too." He said.

The rest of the dinner was absolutely amazing.

We laughed and talked and just had a great time.

But I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something wrong.

-at the concert-

===========

Harry's POV

===========

The concert is almost over and I'm sweating buckets.

"Sadly, this will be our last song but we do have a big message after the show, so stay here!" Liam yells at the large crowd of screaming fans.

Little things started playing and the whole time I sung, I looked at Sierra. She's so beautiful.

And her eyes, omg her eyes. I could just get lost for hours in them.

"Thank you, Washinton! Now we have a special announcement from the brilliant, Harry Styles." Zayn said, gesturing to me. I smiled and stood in front of the fans.

"Hey guys!" I waved at the crowd. "So as you guys know, today is a very special day for me." The crowd erupted into millions of excited screams.

"So, I'd like to ask Sierra Hopkins to come up please." I said, grinning. She slowly get out of her seat and climbed onto the stage.

The crowd was completely silent except for a few excited squeals.

"Alright, as you guys know, this is Sierra's hometown. So, I thought this was the perfect place to do this. I feel like I'm going to mess this up completely but here it goes. I've loved you since the moment I met you, it just took me too long to realize it. And it's been 2 years since then. These last 4 years, have been the best of my life. We've been through so much. Good and bad. And I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I still remember when I first met you. You feel asleep during the movie because you had been training all day and I carried you to the car. And I remember when I asked you on a date. You had the most adorable confused look on your face when I asked if I could ask you a question. Of course, you had be be so smart and say, 'you just asked me a question,' but I love you for that. And it would make me so happy if you said yes." I said, smiling like an idiot. She had the cutest confused look on her face.

I knelt down on one knee in front of her and shakily, pulled out the small black box. She gasped.

"Will you marry me?"

--------------

just to let u guys know the Sierra in the story

isn't me.

just my name

so don't hate me lol

I've been writing parts of this chapter for a while now.

and yah lol

thanks for reading guys.

CHECK OUT MY CAKE (5SOS) FANFIC: EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

it's pretty cool :)

baiii :P

-Sierra- <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
59.9K 1K 77
I love the boys to bits and I also love wattpad and so I've started to write this. I hope anyone who reads this enjoys it. :)
446 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...
22.4K 611 26
Harry loves dressing up he loves skirts and dresses but never dares to dress up in public what happens when his crush shows up at his front door... "...