Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~29~

6.7K 250 19
By repunzel0313

the song that Freyah sings to Oliver above.

Freyah Kent:

The whole family and gang members all met up in one of the churches in the town. None of us were dressed in black but rather all in white as that's what Clair asked in her last dying wishes.

I was in a simple white dress with thin straps, a curved neckline and just a basic white skirt. It was very plain and very simple. I paired it with a pair of nude heels keeping my jewellery simple which consisted only of my cross and a thin gold bracelet that Tony got for me a few years back. I let my hair down in its natural state and just applied some mascara.

The boys were all in either a white suit or simple black pants and a white shirt of some sort. During the walk behind the mortuary car, I held onto Wolf's hand. His jaw stayed clenched, his eyes focused ahead of him at all times. We had a quick ceremony in the church before it was time to make our way to the cemetery where her body will be laid to rest forever.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Clair Arabella Mortimer. She was a loving woman, wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She will be missed by all. Her bright spirit will forever be remembered."

The priest spoke up. There was an eery silence apart from the small sobs of Rose, the Twins and a few tears from Everleigh. I did a silent prayer for Clair and her soul while the mud-dumping started.

Asher was stone-faced and looked very intimidating, I was honestly close to shitting myself just crossing his gaze. Next up was Wolf's turn, he just stood there frozen before the grave staring down at it.

Everyone was staring at him but his eyes just stayed glued to the grave, his blond locks getting swept away by the sea breeze. I took a breath and made my way towards him, all eyes now shifting to me.

"Ollie?" I whispered my hand running from his shoulder down his arm.

"You need to do it. People are watching. I know it's hard. I really do but things need to get going." I spoke gently to him.

I hate funerals, you never get used to them and you Never really get over it.

"Do it with me?" His voice hoarse. I just nodded and walked with him to the shovel.

He went before me then handed me over the shovel to do the same thing. After I did my bit I put my hand out for Oliver to take it. His big hand engulfed mine wrapping it in the warmth that we both needed.

We had made it to a small venue and the tension was still thick. I tried to make the twins feel better since all they did all day was cry there little eyes out and that really tugged at my heartstrings but what broke my heart was Wolf. He wasn't his playful self, no sex jokes, no kisses, hugs or anything. I was missing him and I was getting addicted to him to a point where it's becoming unhealthy.

We stepped into his apartment getting rid on my bag and shoes. Oliver just did a B line for the kitchen. I followed him there and saw he had popped open a bottle of Jack and started chugging it down. I trotted over to him and snatched the bottle out of his hands.

"Wow, easy there with that."

"Give it back. I need this." There was a slight slur in his speech.

Wow, that alcohol hit him hard.

"No Ollie, you don't need it. It's going to make you feel worse." I stated calmly.

"No. I want this and I need this so I'm having it!" He roared at me making me flinch.

He snatched the bottle out of my hands and continued chugging the amber liquid down this throat.

"OLIVER!" I screeched ripping it from his grip making the bottle shatter into a million pieces on the floor.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!" He yelled at me with his arms flying all over the place.

I took cautious steps backwards creating space between us. I knew he wouldn't hit me but he was not in his right mind, grief was taking over.

"Oliver you need to calm down and think things through. Drinking will not wash away the pain trust me on that." I slowly made my way closer to him.

"And how do you know that? How can I trust your words when it's your job to lie and manipulate people?!" he spat at me as is I were the problem here.

"I just know okay." Is snapped getting offended.

"Oh, sure because you just know how much it hearts to lose someone you love." He mocked.

"Yes, I do. Because I have lost both of my parents in ways that no child should lose their parent. I have seen death before and have lived through grief. Trust me when I say that going down the alcohol route and being cold and secluded from society is not the road to take." I spoke through almost gritted teeth.

"So before you go insinuating things about me and calling me a liar you might want to get to know me first instead of using me as a built-in fuck buddy and fake girlfriend." I snapped at him.

The emotions in his face morphed from anger to guilt and sadness.

"Fire-" he started coming over to me.

"Don't apologise Ollie. I know you're mad, I know you are sad and probably want to hate the world right now but face it. Your grandmother was sick, very sick. She had stage 4 lung cancer and there is nothing and I repeat nothing you could have done to help. It was her decision not to tell anyone. She didn't even tell your father and decided to keep this under hush. You can't stay made against her nor any of us. Life's a bitch, I'm sure you knew that beforehand."

I stepped closer to him and cupped his cheeks staring deeply into his green eyes.

"But I'm here to hold you when you need it. Just don't push me out because facing this on your own will not end well, for either of us." I spoke sincerely.

He collapsed in tears holding me close to his chest, his face buried in my neck.

"I just miss her so much." He sobbed, his walls completely breaking.

I wrapped as well as I could my arms around his muscular figure letting him cry and be vulnerable.

We slowly slid on the floor as I was not strong enough to hold him up. I was sitting on his lap as he continued to cry on my chest hugging me close to him.

"Shhh. It's ok, I understand baby, I'm here." I cooed, the word 'baby' sounding foreign in my mouth yet the right word for him. He calls me his baby girl and he is my baby.

Gosh, I overdoing this with the nickname but I don't care.

I started humming a tune that I sang at my mother's funeral. My hand running in his hair as he continued to cry. The words soon washed over me as it was the only thing that I felt comfortable doing. [Play song above]

While you sleep, dream of me

I'll be keeping our memories

Living in my heart and soul

Waiting for the day

When we will be together again

Carry me to my love

O'er the sea to the clouds above

Where I know he's waiting for me

Carry me to my love

O'er the sea to the clouds above

Take me away to the shining light

Over the waves peaceful at night

There among the stars glowing in the dark

You watch over me

Smiling down patiently

I repeated the chorus again, looking down at his seeing his eyes flutter closed as I continued to run a hand through his luscious locks. His tear stricken face making my heart sore at the sight.

I continued humming the song until I, myself slipped into the darkness of dreamland.

_______________________

hello, my loves! 

this may seem as being a short chapter when in reality it isn't really that short.

So, Frollie, any comments on them?

buckle your seat belts for the next few chapters because it's going to be a bumpy ride! 

xoxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 11.9K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

3.9K 49 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
279K 9.1K 41
♜ 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♜ (Not edited, a first draft) When two different people with two very different paths in life collide, there is not a...
1.4M 40.8K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...