Bully [Kim Taehyung]

By noryyl

They say, "The more you hate, the more you love." A cliché rather a super cringe love story of a witch and a... More

Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 6

6K 226 50
By noryyl

••••

letting out a shaky breath, Jo Hye turn to her best friend, who's now softly holding her trembling hands, pinching it lightly while smiling crookedly at her.

Assuring her not to worry.

"Hey, don't worry okay? I'll tell that f-boy to keep it as a secret." Jennie lastly said as they went on their way to their next class.  Jennie has to leave Johye since they are not classmate.

The school bell rang, students is half running on the corridor, hurrying through their classes while Jo Hye is walking like a zombie.

There's a one person that keep bugging her, 'jimin..' Jo Hye wince and shook her head, 'another problem aigoo.'

But then -

"I'm so sorry." Jo Hye wince in pain as her butt is on the floor, sinking what just happened. She bumped into someone.

"I'm really sorry." Said again by Jeon Jungkook apologetically as she help her stand, he noticed she's searching something on the floor, he saw an eyeglasses

"Here." He help her wear it.

"Again, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it, are you okay?" worried was written on Jungkook face, he didn't notice her since he was looking on his watch the time he bumped into her.

Jo Hye nodded shyly as she now see the person in front of her. Thanks to her eyeglasses?

"You sure? Nothings hurt?" Jo Hye shook her head at him, no words came out from her mouth.

Dumbfounded in front of an handsome angel.

'Wait - what? Handsome angel?'

Jo hye face flushed because of her own thought,

'ridiculous!'

Jo Hye looked at the the man who's now picking up the books that scattered all around the floor,

They're the only two person who's in the corridor, both unaware that the time is already tickling, Jo Hye immediately help him pick up his books.

"H-here, I'm sorry I wasn't looking at my way in the first place." Jo Hye mutter under her breath as she give him the books, looking down in the floor as if she's talking to it,

To shy to look at him.

Jungkook just smiled sincerely on her, quite amused how she blame herself through the things she didn't do.

"Nah, It's my fault, I'm in hurry so - Oh Holy Mother we're late! What room are you? I'll walk you to your room since I was the reason why you came late, I'll reason out to your teacher." Said he.

“R-room 241. But you don't have. . to”
Jo Hye didn't finish her words when he see his back facing her, already walking in hurry.

"Let's go?." He said, turning his head.at her with a smile, Jo hye just shrugged her shoulder mentally and followed him.

Through out the time they are walking, Jo Hye's just walking after him, watching his back as their footstep is all making a noise on the awkward silent- for Jo Hye it's awkward.

"Where is his room? What is his name?" Jo hye bite her lower lip as she feel herself flushed again.

Jungkook was a bit taller than her, he wears a very neat uniform, a clean haircut that added more charms on his features.

Jo hye stopped on her walking when Jungkook stopped in front of the door, room 241.

Jungkook look at her briefly before looking at the door, sighing before knocking.

"Good afternoon Mr. Wang." Jungkook greeted immediately when the door open, he bowed down his head at the proffesor.

All eyes immediately dart on them- on him,

"Oh Mr. Jeon, what brought you here?" Mr. Wang asked calmly, Jeonkook smiled crookedly and glance at her, making Mr. Wang look at her too.

Jo Hye grip the strap of her bag pack tightly as embarrass embrace her more,

'Too much for attention today, God! How stupid are you Jo Hye!' Jo Hye scold her own self, how she wish that the floor suddenly open and eat her so she'll be gone already.

"Who is she?" the oldman asked as his forehead creased while examining her, making her more uncomfortable .

"Are you the new student young lady?" he asked again and this time, there's a lightness on his voice,

Jo Hye unable to muttered a word so she just nodded, as if her tongue got tied on their own.

"Oh, come in come in - Mr. Jeon thank you for guiding her here, You're such a good man." Proud was evident on the professor voice as he tap jeonkook on shoulder .

The students inside the room-especially the girls is watching ever move that Jungkook does. Admiring him as their eyes sparked in happiness.

"Oppa why so handsome?" a girl asked and sigh.

"Thank you Mr. Wang." Jungkook replied.

Jeon Jungkook was known as a gentleman, Smart, and Talented. He was famous. feutured as the Angel came from the Sky not only how he look like an angel as he smiled, but how kind he is to everyone.

"You may go now, Your class is already started, better catch it."

Jungkook only nooded and said. "I'm going." Bowing his head again, glance lastly on Jo Hye before half running to the corridor.

"And you are? Can you introduce your self?" asked Mr. Wang as she stepped in. making her more nervous as all eyes were now on her.

"I'm K-kim Jo Hye." Her voice stuttered in nervousness, unable to say more words as the the class become eerie, making her feel more uncomfortable.

"So, Ms. Kim, you may seat beside. . " said Mr. Wang when she didn't say anything,

He look around in every chairs, looking if there's a vacant seat until he saw one.

"Mr. Kim. Tsk Tsk Tsk this boy." In the left side of the room - in the last row beside the window, there's a vacant seat beside a boy who's his head is on the arm chair - sleeping.

Mr. Wang shook his head when he saw him again sleeping in his class hours.

"Well, good luck for her life."

Jo Hye ignored what she heard, shrugging it off as she slowly walk to her seat and sat on it.

"So let's continue to our discussion..." Mr. Wang started and write some words on the green board when she finally settled down.

Jo Hye immediately took off her notebook and her pen in her bag, about start writing when the person infront of her turn at her.

"Hi," A boy with a cute dimples suddenly face her that makes her a bit startled.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, you can call me Hoseokie or Cutie." He blink his eyes repeatedly while showing his bunny teeth, trying to look cute which is effective on Jo Hye,

"I'm Kim Jo Hye.. you can call me Jo Hye." Jo Hye smiled, he was the first person who introduce himself at her, he looks friendly and nice.

"Aw, can you my girlfriend?" he innocently asked and face her fully, the girl beside him glance at them before focusing on the front.

"G-girlfriend?" Jo Hye almost choke in her own saliva, her eyes widen in shock, not expecting him to say something like that, she stared at him in horror.

'Is he out of his mind?!' the voice in her mind said.

"No No No! that's not what I meant to say! What I mean is, can you be my girl slash friend? You know.. a girl friend?" he panicked and wince in embarrassment.

Jo Hye let out a breath and laugh nervously,

"Ooh, I thought-"

Hoseok shook his head and let an awkward laugh,

"Nope It was too-"

"Can you fucking shut your damn mouth?!" Jo Hye's eyes widen as she stared at the person beside her,

Kim Taehyung lifted his head, knitting his eyebrows as he frowns, sending glares at Hoseok before he turns his head to look at her,

Jo Hye stoped breathing as she stared at his face, the whole classroom become quiet as she heard her own hearbeat.

It's the jerk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 22.8K 32
"Because I love you" those words repeated in my head. Sequel for the fanfic 'Mental'
37.4K 1.4K 45
when love that is way too deep, turns you into a psychopath. [editing]
63.9K 1.7K 25
"It wasn't for you, if she called you a slut, and I was seen hanging out with you, it would ruin my reputation." You had fallen in love with Jeon Ju...
49.4K 2.4K 30
"I'm not sorry Namjoon..you deserve to be hated." -Jin "don't make me repeat my words jin." -Namjoon In which namjoon and jin were married but soon...