cabbie the never told story

By mooncheese122

okay since well never find out what happens to cat and robbie I decided to do my own version hope you enjoy... More

cabbie the never told story
rhe start of cabbie
what was this new feeling?
back to my history
a family at last
interrupted
finally fallen
my bestfriends and I
truth or dare
everything i dreamed it would be

the drama scene

971 12 2
By mooncheese122

I got in robbies convertible that his uncle gave him a.month ago.

it was a very hot day so he put the roof down.

" are you ready?" he asked

I nodded and put my head back.

it was silent on the way home. I wondered what was robbie thinking. maybe he was thinking about what kind of scene we were going to do. or maybe he was thinking about some girl. or.maybe rex. but I was hoping just maybe he was thinking about me. that night in the tent.

What am I thinking no way was he thinking of me.

robbies point of view***

I hate the scilence it was an awkward scilence. I kept seeing cat with the corner of my eye. I wonder what she's thinking.

maybe she was thinking what kind of scene we were going to do. or maybe about some guy.or maybe Mr purples. but I kinda hope she's thinking of me. I know it's crazy. Why would someone so perfect like me.  I can't forget that night in the tent.

I loved that night. her perfect lips finally meating mine. how I pulled her towards me and  she  enjoyed it. she even groaned my name. I rubbed her legs. and her whole body. she even got on top of me.

but then she pulled away. we have never brought it up since. I wonder if she remembers it like I do. or if she regrets anything. regrets pulling away or regrets even kissing me. I regret not asking to carry on. but I hope she remembers that kiss we had before we went to sleep. I always remember it. especially when im thinking of her.

I know what I should do . I'll make a move today in our acting scene. and maybe I could play this smoothly.

" so any ideas of what our scene should be?" cat asked me

" it depends on what type of scene you want Sci fi, animals,action ,romance-"

"ROMANCE!"  she squealed excitedly.

I giggled. she always had a thing about romance.

" so how about this. a guy and a girl both secretly like echother and then they had an argument because they both felt like they were keeping secrets from echother and then they tell echother?" cat says to me.

I was going make a move but it looks like I won't need to. I'll just act really good

" What are you hiding just tell me!" cat yelled acting

" it doesn't matter. your avoiding me why would you care?"

" maybe I have  something on my mind."

"What that you have to keep a secret from me your bestfriend?"

"Yes"

" this is ridiculous"

" how is it your the one whos hiding things from me"

" It's for your own good that you don't know"

" how is it"

" because I want us to be friends and not fall out over it"

" I won't I always stick by you"

" then why are you avoiding me"

" What are you hiding?"

"Why?"

"What?"

we scream at the same time

"It's because I'm madly in love with you!" again we both scream at the same time.

Cat starts crying stage tears. she's so amazing at acting.

" you love me?"

" Yes that what I'm hiding"

" that why I'm avoiding you."

she moves closer to me.

" I love you finally it feels so good to say it robbie I mean Ronald"

I was taken back but maybe she forgot our acting names.

"I love you to Natalie"

Cat leaned in and kissed me. I didn't deepen the kiss I just let it happen. then she pulled back.

" yay we were Amazing we might even get an A!" she screamed

" Cat you were amazing you seemed so real like it was like actually happening and the tears cat you are so good at acting"

she blushed and looked down.

"urmm yeah I was acting all an act... urmm I need to go home now because my dad will be home soon" she mumbled.

" I'll drive you" I said grabbing my keys.

cats point of view

smooth move cat. you kissed him aswell!

he might have thought it was a stage kiss. I hope he does. I wasn't acting It was all true I do love him. oh my god. I hope he doesn't know. I'm so worried.I might text jade. not tori. she doesn't understand me. I might even just go to bed. I can't sleep. now. oh great now I'm crying . I better be quiet in case dad hears me. oh no he coming upstairs.

"What are you doing?"

"nothing dad I just read a sad story"

"Don't lie to me".

" daddy please no-oww!"

" does that hurt?"

"Yes please don't hit me again"

" No"

he punches me again and again and again I scream for help. it went on for 10 minutes. and then suddenly it stopped. I looked up to see my dad on the floor and my brother holding a chair.

"Cat are you okay?"

" he hurt me"

".I know he did I've been through it cat. Don't tell him I hit him when he wakes up though. I came back to get the rest of my stuff. I'm so sorry cat"

"No please don't leave me here with him please!"

"I'm sorry cat he'll kill me if I do"

"but what If he kills me?"

"I won't let that happen look I have to go. goodbye cat I'll call you later"

I kneeled down by my dad. my hole body hurting.

"daddy wake up"

he opend.one eye lazily. and then both of them at the same time.

"how dare you hit your own farther!"

"daddy it wasn't me!"

"Don't you dare yell at me!"

and then he picked up the chair and threw it at me. repeatedly beating me with it. untill I heard my mum shouting.

"I'm home!"

that's when he stopped and he was nice to me again. I felt sick. there were bruises all over my face so I had to put makeup on all the time. I hate the stuff but I had to put it on. even if I do get called a slut I don't want them knowing.

I decided to go to jades house. jade was very nice to me outside of school and if I'm upset we'd cuddle on the sofa waching movies.

" Hey cat what's wrong?" jade asked

".it's my dad"

" did he hurt you again?"

I didn't tell jade she saw my dad hurting me once and that's how she found out.

"Yes" I say bursting into tears.

"oh cat Mac"

I giggled already jade had made me feel better.  I was playing Pac Mac one day and I spent a whole 3  hours trying to beat jades score.

my mum had agreed for me to stop at jades house. I held my giraffe in my hand and I layed on jades bed while she got changed.

I sat up and picked up my phone. should I tell jade about robbie?

she came in and sat opposite me.

" so how is you and beck?"

"I actually have to tell you something about that"

"What tell all"

" he's brought up the hole sex situation again."

" so what did you say?"

" I said yes"

" oh jade it's good that your forgetting your past.".I said hugging her. I'm so happy that she's moving on in her life.

" so what's going off between you and robbie?"

I looked at her in  a shocked face

"What do you mean?"

"Cat I think you forget that we are bestfriends I can read you like a book"

"oh yeah well I urmm"

"Cat......"

".I may be a little  in love with robbie"

"ha knew it!"

"jadeee"

"sorry anyway I want the details from the beginning to now"

I told her everything I stopped when I told her about the tent situation her eyes narrowed and looked at me shocked.

and then I told her about today.

and then I looked at her. it was silent for about a minute.

"kitty cat you need to tell him"

"No I can't"

" Why not?"

" he won't want me . he'll reject me jade no please no"

" Cat  calm down okay okay you dont have to tell him"

she ran her fingers through my hair. soothing me as I cried.

Cat and robbie.

it was our turn to do our scene.

it was all okay untill it was towards the end.

" I love you to Natalie"

I leaned in and kissed him. it was longer than last time. I bit my tounge in my mind to force myself not to shove it down his throat. suddenly I remembered the class was watching And pulled away.

the class cheered and sikowitz whispered something to tori.who turned to him and nodded.

my phone buzzed.

jadey: cat next time be careful the whole class watched that

shit. I smilled at robbie who smilled at me.

I should do drama more often if it means I get to kiss robbie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 2.4K 18
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
551K 18.7K 144
Read and find out...
211K 13.3K 63
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...
985K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...