Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!

5.1K 79 458
By Soejammy

Third person view.

June 23, 20XX

Location: Planeptune square.

Time: Noon.

After having fully recovered and able to move on his own without help, (Y/n) was being pulled by Neptune with excitement as they walk around Planeptune with Nepgear to go to the nearest clothing store.

(Y/n): Remind me why we are heading to the clothing store again?

Neptune: Plot reasons.

(Y/n): Wait, what?

Nepgear: Don't mind about what Neptune said (Y/n), she does that sometimes. Remember Histoire said you have to blend into this world? Wearing clothing you currently have on is going to be... pretty noticeable.

Nepgear says as (Y/n) examines his clothing with some areas that have left over burn marks that could not be removed. He sweatdrops at this while Neptune giggles at his distress.

Neptune: So Histy gave us permission to go to the store and get you some new clothes to replace your old ones. Once Histy is able to put some protection materials on what you want to wear, it'll serve as both protective armor as well as a good fashion sense to wear in public. Got to get that charisma up ya know.

(Y/n): Huh, that's pretty neat.

Neptune: Besides, you are also going to need a weapon as well with all the training you're about to go through. Cause if you don't sharpen up, I'll make you do fifty push ups every time you lose in a fight with me soldier.

(Y/n): Don't remind me...

(Insert favorite Neptunia opening here)

(Flashback)

Neptune: (breaks the 4th wall) Ooo~! Flashback time!

Soejammy: (Pops up next to Neptune) Neptune! Get out of the way! (Pulls Neptune away)

June 22, 20XX

Location: Neptune's room.

Time: Noon.

The group consisting of (Y/n), Neptune, Nepgear and Histoire talk about what they should do once (Y/n) is back at full strength.

Histoire: As we know, there is someone or something that had wanted to bring the crystal of hope back into this world. As for why it is unknown to us, although knowing that (Y/n) is safe for now, he won't be forever.

Neptune: What do you mean Histy? (Y/n) is able to fight pretty well from what I saw, but that could just be the tutorial to show off at first.

Histoire: Yes, that may be true Neptune, but he won't be facing drones like those forever. The robot you reported as Mirasashiro will return for him and possibly do harm to him if needed. (Y/n) must train in order to get stronger so that if he is alone, he can be able to defend himself until he can call for help or handle the problem on his own.

Nepgear: So, who will be teaching him then Histoire?

Histoire: All of us. That includes the other goddesses as well.

Neptune, (Y/n), and Nepgear look surprised at Histoire with what she said.

Neptune: So wait, now we have to train (Y/n) as if he's a created RPG character with an option of multiple masters?

Nepgear, Histoire and (Y/n): What?

Neptune: Nothing, but why us Histy? Will you be teaching him as well?

Histoire nods at Neptune's question.

Histoire: That is correct Neptune. I will teach (Y/n), but it will be how to control the power of Share Energy. Considering that his body isn't used to it, he must train hard and focus to try and control it. Without it, he won't be able to defend himself without its powers.

Neptune: Then what does that leave Nepgear and I to do with the others?

Histoire: As I help (Y/n) learn mentally about controlling the power in the necklace to help him understand his potential, the task of training him physically will be left to you two and the others to practice fighting in battle.

Everyone payed attention to what Histoire said, Neptune made a happy noise as she jumped up.

Neptune: This will be so cool! Not only do I get to teach (Y/n) how to fight, but also see how he grows with each new information he gains to use in fights as well! He's like a digital pet monster!

(Y/n) and Nepgear sweatdrop seeing Neptune like this and keep listening to Histoire on what else needs to be explained.

Histoire: Once you are healed up (Y/n), Neptune and Nepgear will help guide you around Planeptune so you don't get lost. You will need new clothes and also need to get a weapon of your own. Considering that you have much to learn about our world, how to fight and learn about the use of Share Energy. If you are feeling better by tomorrow, it would be best to get new clothes right away and then buy a weapon from the store. You have potential (Y/n), and I will do my best to help you learn how to use the Crystal of Hope.

(Y/n) looks at Histoire and nods at what she says as the flashback ends.

(End flashback)

Location: Planeptune's mall

As the three enter the mall, they head to the closest clothing store that Neptune and Nepgear are most familiar with. While (Y/n) is walking around with Neptune and Nepgear, he sees that everyone is watching him and especially the girls. This makes him feel a bit... uncomfortable. Nepgear notices (Y/n) like this and wonders what's wrong.

Nepgear: Hey (Y/n), what's wrong?

(Y/n): Well... there are a lot of people looking at us...

Nepgear: They're probably looking more towards us than you (Y/n), but I think I can feel a bit of envy from some people nearby though.

(Y/n) looks around and sees some Neptune and Nepgear fans as they were glaring down with daggers in their eyes at (Y/n) as he sweatdrops.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Of course it would be fans being jealous of me being near these two...

Neptune soon takes hold of (Y/n)'s wrist and he looks at her, while in the background, some fans makes noise at what they're seeing.

Neptune: Come on! If we're going to train, we got to make haste before the crazy shoppers come soon. All the good clothing gets taken by the most fashioned shoppers first.

Neptune gives (Y/n) a smile to which he returns as Neptune begins to pull (Y/n) along with him almost tripping over himself. The three walked into the clothing store with (Y/n) hoping that he won't see any more fans being jealous of him. They soon walk to the men's section as they find him some clothes to try on with some footwear. Many clothes have been tried on, but by the twentieth change, they think they found the right clothes for him.

(A/N): (Basically think of Riku's new clothes in Kingdom Hearts 3, but without keyblade. This will be what the character will use mostly from now on around Gamindustri and for when he battles enemies)

(Y/n): Well? What do you girls think?

Nepgear: Yeah, it looks good on you (Y/n).

Neptune: Wow, a big change from your regular clothing (Y/n). Looking more of a protagonist already.

(Y/n) doesn't quite understand why Neptune said that, but takes the compliment nonetheless. They soon pick out some other clothes for (Y/n) to wear as some they agreed, but to some they disagreed. When they were done looking around for what they needed, they took the clothes to the cashier to check them out.

Cashier: Did you find everything you ne- Oh my! Lady Neptune and Lady Nepgear! I wasn't expecting you here today!

Neptune: Don't mind us, we're here to help this guy get some new clothes.

The cashier looks at (Y/n) as he waves and gives a nervous chuckle. The cashier smiles as she begins to scan the clothes out, but no prices come up. (Y/n) notices this and wonders why.

Cashier: Consider these free of charge Lady Neptune. After all what you and the other goddesses have done for Gamindustri in the past, consider this my thanks for all you've done.

Neptune: Wow, that's pretty sweet of you. Thank you.

As the three leave the clothing store, (Y/n) looks towards Neptune and wonders.

(Y/n): What did you all do that everyone respects you girls so much?

Neptune: Well, its a pretty long story. Too many games with spinoffs that gets confusing in the end.

The group soon heads to the weapon shop while Neptune and Nepgear told the history of their travels and adventures that both of them and their friends went on. They even told how they prevented the destruction of Gamindustri many times in the past. (Y/n) soon had found a good sized katana that was like Neptune's when he fought against the drones in the forest and decided to buy that. Although the cashier at the clothing store was generous, they still had to pay the weapon merchant cause weapons were expensive to order. When the group returned to the Basilicom, (Y/n) gave Histoire the clothing he wanted to put protection into. The next day (Y/n)'s training begins.

(Time skip)

July 10, 20XX

Location: Neptune's room

Time: Noon.

For sixteen days from starting on June 24, (Y/n) had begun training with both Neptune and Nepgear as he spared with them to gain fighting experience facing against one of them or both at the same time. Unlike the drones, they were faster than he was and he had a tough time, but the more he fought them, the stronger and faster he would get. When he trained with Histoire, he would be learning about the how to use the Crystal of Hope. From what he understood, he could manipulate share energy around his body with the Crystal. This would enhance his attacks, defenses and speed or channel energy to increase.

For healing purposes, Compa was able to teach (Y/n) how to cast a simple healing spell. While Histoire told (Y/n) that with the crystal, he can push the stored energy in the crystal to a CPU to regain their strength faster. (Y/n) would practice channeling his energy to certain points in his body or cover it completely and focus on keeping that energy there to train his mind and spirit to get use to using his abilities. By doing so, he would have an easier time the more he practiced his skills. When he tested his enhanced strength, he was able to destroy a boulder within ten punches. IF even helped (Y/n) to get him licensed into the guild system to take on quests as he saw fit to earn some credits when he wanted.

Earlier that day, they had tried to incorporate (Y/n)'s energy by channeling it to his sword to enhance it's strength and range capabilities. (Y/n) had practiced as much as he could, but during his training, he could only transfer his energy into his sword halfway. Thus having a very hard time giving power to his equipment for increased attack powers. (Y/n) and Neptune right now were in Neptune's room as (Y/n) relaxes from the training.

(Y/n): Anyone ever feel that pain where your arms could fall off any moment...? Cause I feel it right now...

Neptune: Hey. No pain, no gain they say (Y/n). Plus you asked for this when Histoire gave you your options. Instead of being just a regular human, you decided to get stronger and survive in this world. Normally others would just choose to live a secure life and not worry about danger. Instead, you choose to get stronger and have a chance to fight back when in danger. Why is that if I may ask?

Neptune asks (Y/n) out of curiosity as he thinks about his life till now.

(Y/n): I guess I've always felt too secure back home. Not having to worry about my life, not needing to know when I'll eat next and not having to actually fight. Now, I'm in a new world with possibilities with no way home and there is a threat out there that wants this crystal so badly, that they had to kidnap me in the process. In a sense, I've never had more freedom to do with anything I wanted in my life.

Neptune looks at (Y/n) surprise what he told her. His life had been boring before he got to her dimension and now that he is, he's enjoying his experience even if there is danger out there. Living in this world in the present instead of living in the past.

Neptune: You know (Y/n), you're going to go far thinking like that. Keep that up, and you might surpass even yours truly.

(Y/n) chuckles at Neptune's comment and accesses the computer. Neptune feels curious and looks at the site he is on and appears to be the guild website.

Neptune: Looking to see what mission you want to do first?

(Y/n): Yeah, but there's so many to choose from, I don't know where to start. Search and destroy, exploration, target kill and others. I don't know what to choose.

Neptune helps out and takes the laptop away from him and chooses a scouting mission in the caves.

Neptune: This should be an easy mission. All you should have to do is explore all the places in the cave and report back what you find. It's simple as that.

(Y/n): True, and it's even close to Planeptune as well. Guess I'll try it, do you and Nepgear want to join me?

Neptune smiles at his request and gives a thumbs up to give him a yes.

(Y/n): Neat. Can't wait to try my hand on this.

Neptune: Watch out for the time card.

(Y/n): Huh?

Location: Cave entrance.

Time: Evening.

After resting for a couple hours, Neptune, Nepgear and (Y/n) found the cave they're supposed to go through. It looks exactly like how it was in the picture signalling that they were at the right place. Seeing the cave in person and about to enter it made him feel nervous. Neptune looked at (Y/n) and wonders what's wrong.

Neptune: Hey, you okay there (Y/n)? Need an energy boosting pudding or something?

(Y/n): Huh? Oh yeah, it's just... this my first mission I'm taking in a new world... Guess you could say I got mission jitters.

Nepgear: Oh, it's okay to be nervous (Y/n). It's like that for newcomers.

(Y/n): Probably. I mean, I used to just work on homework and get groceries for my parents. This is taking out monsters in a spooky cave.

Neptune soon goes to the front of the group.

Neptune: Well I for one am getting bored, if we don't get started, I'll leave you two in the dust.

Nepgear and (Y/n) look at each other and laugh a little bit at Neptune's impatience. As the three then begin to walk towards the cave and enter it, but unknown to them, a dark figure looms from the distance and follows the group inside.

Location: Inside of the cave.

Neptune: Are we there yet...?

(Y/n): For the tenth time Neptune, for every five minutes you've asked that. When you ask again in five minutes, the answer will still be the same... So in turn; No we are not there yet!!

The three had been walking a ways into the cave and saw there were some monsters in the caves. Clearing a path as they go and destroying the monsters will ensure a cleared path upon their return. This in fact was helpful for (Y/n) due to needing to face other enemies as well. Such as Dogoos, Jungle Cuts and Data Hounds. When they turned down one of the tunnels however, they see a light emanating from a room.

(Y/n): What's that?

Neptune: A mysterious light huh? I bet something special is down that way.

Nepgear: It is a bit bright if you ask me...

(Y/n) soon begins to walk towards it as Neptune and Nepgear walk together. They were about to get close to where the entrance was, but before they could enter, explosions go off over the entrance of the chamber and blocks it off with rocks and boulders. The three reach what used to be an entrance as they inspect the now sealed off chamber.

Neptune: Aw man! How did this happen?! Who just causes explosions inside of a cave like this anyway?!

Nepgear: Oh no... we were so close to seeing what we found, but how did this happen?

???: That, would be me CPUs.

The group turns around to see a big red robot step from around the corner from where they just past. Neptune and (Y/n) remember the robot from nearly two weeks ago.

Neptune: You again?! How come you're here?! More importantly, how did you beat us down here?!

Mirasashiro: I saw you three enter the cave and began planning on how to cut you off. Using the monsters here as a distraction, I was able to sneak around you three while you focused on them.

(Y/n) looks at Mirasashiro glaring daggers at the robot.

(Y/n): What is your problem and following us like some stalker you freaky robot?!

Mirasashiro: My master's orders were to capture you and bring you to him. Either alive or barely alive. If we must choose the latter, I have no problems with that.

Mira says that as he gets into a combat stance to prepare for battle. Neptune and Nepgear soon get in front of (Y/n) wanting to protect him from being taken.

Neptune: Uh, sorry. Can't let you do that. You see, us three are a team now. You mess with one of us-

Nepgear: -you mess with all of us as well.

(Y/n) looks at the two girls, smiles and then walks up next to Neptune and Nepgear ready to battle with them against Mirasashiro.

Mirasashiro: A fight it is then.

The fight soon commences as Nepgear, Neptune and (Y/n) each summons their weapons and charge towards their enemy together. Mirasashiro pulls back his left arm and throws it forward to try and deliver the first attack, but the Nep sisters each dodge to the side to avoid it, while (Y/n) jumps backwards as the fist collides with the ground where he was just at. With Neptune to the left of Mirasashiro and Nepgear to the right, Neptune uses Delta Slash, while Nepgear uses Slash Wave to hit Mira from both sides. The attack forced him to block the attack to try and reduce the damage dealt to him. Neptune and Nepgear continue heading around Mira as he followed them to leave his back open to (Y/n).

(Y/n): (Thoughts) There, he left his back open for a sneak attack!

(Y/n) soon begins to run in a sprint to close in on Mirasashiro as fast as he can. Unbeknownst to the three, Mira had even set up a personal scanner to sense incoming danger from his blind spots. (Y/n) jumps up towards Mira, and before (Y/n) could get close enough, Mira turned around and did a backhand attack on (Y/n). The attack sent (Y/n) flying backwards that made him bounce from the ground hard, drop his sword and went flying as he crashes through the rock to the other side into the chamber. Neptune and Nepgear looked towards where (Y/n) went as they saw the rocks fall into place, completely cutting them off from (Y/n). Worried about (Y/n), Nepgear decides to distract Mira, while Neptune goes to see where (Y/n) crashed through the rocks.

Neptune: Hey (Y/n)! You alive in there?!

Inside the chamber, (Y/n) had some blood on his arms and blood slowly going down his head. (Y/n) gets up slowly as he felt the stinging pain from the counterattack Mira did on him. He hears a voice, but muffled coming from behind the rocks. (Y/n) gets closer to try and focus on listening to it.

Neptune: I swear to you that if you died I will personally pull you back from death if I have too!

He recognized the voice belonging to Neptune and chuckled a little.

(Y/n): I'm fine Neptune! No need for any black magic summoning mumbo jumbo crap.

Neptune was relieved that (Y/n) was okay and laughed at his joke.

(Y/n): In fact, Mira was of help, from the force of his swing, I was able to get plowed through the rocks and into the chamber. I'm gonna look around for a bit. Could you keep that damn robot busy?

Neptune: Sure thing! I'll nep him all up!

(Y/n)'s point of view.

While Neptune and Nepgear faced off with that creepy ass robot, I decide to look around the area since we worked so hard to get here in the first place. As I walked towards what had been making the bright glow from before the robot cut us off, I looked to see what the light is concealing. It looks to be a katana. After trying to take a closer look at it, it looks like a blade made of sapphire sitting on a sword stand. With the sheath on the bottom part and the actual sword just above it.

As I look at the blade, it looks a bit ancient, but feels special at the same time. Before I did anything else, the light soon reflected off of the sword and onto the wall behind the alter to reveal some stone images. I take a closer look and a picture of the Crystal of Hope catches my eyes. I hold my necklace in my hand, trying to figure out why this room is connected to it. Upon further inspections, I begin to look at the picture from left to right, as I see how the sword was made by the Shinzuyaku clan and has a special power resting inside of it. One picture shows a person having trouble channeling their Share Energy to a weapon of their choice, but when holding the sword, they have complete control on channeling their energy into it.

I began to put the pieces together in my mind as even someone like me had trouble channeling their energy. But with this weapon, I can channel my energy smoother by wielding this sword. I soon head back to the sword as I hear an explosion happening outside of the chamber, as the fight Neptune and Nepgear are having with Mira is still going on.

(Y/n): I have to get out of here, and I think I know just how.

I looked at the sword and I soon reach for it. But when I touch it, I feel an intense power course through my veins. My body shakes from this pressure making me even scared of it's raw power. Even now, my body feels like it's tearing itself apart from holding it, as if testing my endurance to keep a grip and not give up. As the pain begins to recede, the light that had been reflecting from the sword goes away, I see a text plate that is located below the sword stand. I read what it says. It say's "If you are not dead by the time you read this, then you are the chosen wielder of the Sapphire Spirit Blade." - The Oracle.

As I read the wording, I have a feeling of being honored by the message that spoke of the sword. I put the sword back as I grab the sheath for the blade and strap it to my waist and then take hold of the weapon again. I feel curious how strong this sword is and decide to test it out. Before, I could only channel at most onto a weapon about halfway. When I channel my energy full force into the blade though, my energy expands around the sword quickly and an energy extends and energy like blade to the ceiling and pierces right through it and a rock almost crushes me.

(Y/n): WHOA?! Too much power! Got to be more careful with this thing!

I soon cut off the connection as the energy recedes. I try again, trying to find the right build up that would be easy to control. With the blade covered in my energy, I swing the blade in a random direction and send an energy slash at the rock that almost crushed me at a distance diagonally. To my amazement, it makes a perfect cut as it cuts right through it and I see the rock slide off and fall over.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Yeah! I think I'm getting the hang of this, but even so, I should only use this when I need to. Even though this helps with channeling my energy, I should use this when I absolutely need it. Even when holding this, my body feels like it's getting strained from all the power flowing into me, guess that's the price for more energy.

I soon sheath the blade as the pain subsides and I feel dizzy. So, when holding the blade's handle, I get more power with the cost of continuous strain on my body, but with the sheath, I can carry it like normal and save my strength when needing to use it. I smile at the discoveries made, but soon I hear a scream outside the sealed room.

Nepgear: (Muffled) Neptune! Are you okay?!

Neptune's point of view.

Neptune: Ow! That really hurts Mirasashi! Don't you know you're supposed to go easy on the hero's at first?!

Nepgear: Neptune! Please be serious!

Mirasashiro: I do not have time with you two pesky girls. I plan on getting that boy even if it means killing you two. Any last words you wish to say? Maybe a message for your friend?

As he says while he aims a laser blaster at us, I decide to play dumb and I take a deep breath.

Neptune: I would like pudding at my funeral please.

Nepgear and Mira look at me confused as hell as they sweatdrop and fall down in a funny anime way. I love it when people get that confused at what I say and don't know what to think.

Nepgear: Still not funny Neptune!

Mirasashiro: Enough! I've had enough with these shenanigans! Time to die. Goodbye CPUs, and may you-

Before he could finish his sentence and us, off an explosion goes behind us as some rocks fly right over us and block the sights of us from that robot. I turn around to see (Y/n) with a different katana and sheath equipped and see a (A/c) aura emanating from him.

(Y/n): One chance rust bucket. Leave my friends alone, or be turned to scrap metal!

(Y/n) gives a death glare that even scares me as his aura explodes out even more. Mira looks at (Y/n) as he feels threaten, but doesn't retreat.

Mirasashiro: Mere words will not make me run away!

Mira soon begins to fire a rocket, but before it makes it halfway, (Y/n) slices the air, sends an energy slice that cuts the missile in half and explodes from a distance between the four of us. (Y/n) soon begins to walk forward, not afraid of this robot. As (Y/n) walks, Mira pulls out his mini-gun and charges it up.

Neptune: Hit the deck!!

I pull Nepgear behind the rocks as bullets begin to fly through the air, some hits where we were hiding while we heard some bullets being deflected. I couldn't see as I was hiding and not trying to get shot up.

(Y/n): Multi-slicer!

I hear (Y/n) as he sends a few energy slices towards Mira, and with that, the bullets stopped flying and we hear a scream from Mira. With me, Nepgear takes a peek from different sides of the rock as we see a cut up mini-gun and a cut off armed from Mira. The robot holds where his arm used to be in pain. I soon see (Y/n) as he sheathes his blade and his aura dies down.

(Y/n): Looks like you've been, dis-armed. (ha ha ha)

Me and Nepgear give (Y/n) a look as he made a bad pun towards Mira.

Mirasashiro: Ugh..! You brat!! Look what you've done to me!! You will pay for this! I'll be back, and when that happens, you will die brat!

We watch Mira as he runs away, leaving his sliced off arm in the process. Me and Nepgear sigh knowing the battle is over now. We walk up to (Y/n) as he looks at us with a smile. Seeing his smile makes me blush and I shake it off quickly.

(Y/n): Guess you girls had fun with that bucket of bolts. Anything happened while I was in there?

Neptune: Well we did get a few hits off of him, but he had some crazy equipment! Some shields missiles and even that giant mini-gun, but after you busted through those rocks like the Kool-Aid Man, it turned into a one-sided battle! What happened in there?!

He shows us the newly equipped blade he had.

(Y/n): This happened. Apparently the light at the end of the tunnel was this blade. Turns out, this is a weapon made by that dead clan. It increases one's aura output, but with a negative effect that tires them out faster. Some person that went by "The Oracle" left it for whoever could handle it's effect, as if they knew it would be found there.

Me and Nepgear look at it up close and see the sheath was made of sapphire.

Neptune: What a neat legendary weapon you found (Y/n). You going to use this from now on?

He shakes his head as he makes it vanish and retrieves his old one.

(Y/n): A weapon with special effects doesn't make you stronger Neptune, I still got a long way to go in my training. I've decided to only use this sword for emergencies when needed instead of off at the start of each battle.

He sighs and walks back to me and Nepgear.

(Y/n): Let's head back to Planeptune... Just holding that sword and using it, made me exhausted...

We all agree and begin to head back to the entrance of the cave. As we exit, we breathe in the nice cool air as it is now night time. We walk a few meters out of the cave until-

(Y/n): Look out!!

We hear (Y/n) as he channels his energy to push us away and before he could react, a bomb goes off and he is sent flying into the sky!

(Y/n): AAAAHHH!!!

We see him fly off and then disappear with a twinkle in the sky.

(Play ending Neptunia music)

Neptune: (Y/n)!!! Nepgear! Do you know where he's going?!

Nepgear gets her N-gear out and follows a tracker Histoire had put in (Y/n)'s clothes in case he gets separated from us.

Nepgear: He's headed to Lastation! Who makes a bomb even go off that's able to send someone in a direction that far?!

Neptune: Is he now? Well, I'm sure he'll be seeing Noire quite soon enough. Let's report back to Histy in the mean time. I'm pretty tired and need a pudding break.

Nepgear: I think (Y/n) is a bit more tired than both of us right now Neptune...

Nepgear says as she and Neptune soon begin to walk back to Planeptune to report to Histoire.

Chapter 4. End.

Nepstation!! Episode preview!

Neptune: Hello everyone! Welcome back to Nepstation! I'm your host as always, Neptune, and with me here tonight is-

Nepgear: Hello everyone, some of you may know me as Nepgear.

Neptune: Hey Nep Jr. How are you this evening?

Nepgear: I'm doing great actually, but can't say the same for the reader actually...

Neptune: I know. Just as we were about to get bombed, he used his energy to push us out of the way in time, but then got blown away towards Lastation! I hope he's okay.

Nepgear: Only one way to find out sis.

Neptune: Right! Nep Jr., care to do the honors?

Nepgear: Certainly. Chapter 5. An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)! As the reader is sent to Lastation, he comes across the CPU of Lastation, Black Heart or as our friend, Noire by accident. What's going to happen when they first meet? Find out in the next chapter!

Neptune: Not bad Nep Jr. That was a good preview.

Nepgear: Thanks Neptune!

Neptune: Well, our time grows short as we have to cut it for today.

Neptune and Nepgear: See you next time!

Third point of view.

July 11, 20XX

Location: Sky

Time: Midnight.

As (Y/n) is sent through the sky he thinks to himself and sighs with his arms and legs crossed with an annoyed look.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) I hope there's a soft landing where I'm going...

Skills and Items so far:

Weapons:

Regular Katana.

Sapphire Spirit Blade - With the Sapphire Spirit Blade, (Y/n) can gain a temporary boost in his energy as long as he wields the sword, but at the same time it drains him of his stamina the longer he uses the sword.

Skills:

Energy Slash - Able to send single condensed energy slash at a single target.

Multi-Slicer - Able to send multiple condensed energy in a form of attacks by channeling energy to a sword as an AOE.

Energy Manipulation - Can use Share Energy as a medium to enhance his attacks, defenses or speed by either, channeling the energy to his weapons, to certain points on their body or around the user themselves or fire condensed energy in single shots. The more energy they expend at once, the more powerful the skill. (When using on the character themselves, think of the Kaio-ken, but simpler.)

Healing - Able to heal wounds outside or during battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 1 7
Saturn begins on his journey, 30 years of waiting... an old enemy rises from the grave. Thought to be dead or missing for the rest of his life, Auber...
126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
28.7K 1K 19
Sneegsnag ran through his tunnels to find a strange portal! he jumps in because of donation. now his life is in chaos! fell from the sky, them almos...
32.8K 887 56
Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. Welcome one and all (Or Welcome back) to...