Odell and Demi stories(Vol.1)

By Slime-Zaddy

Just going to be a bunch of stories. More

My little dancer
You saved me
Rocket
My little dancer part 2
I cant leave
Drug dealer
You saved me part 2
My little dancer part 3
Home
You saved me part 3
Soldier
Soulmates
Im pregnant
Soulmates part 2
Juvenile
Juvenile part 2
Mutants
Interns
Juvenile part 3
Interns part 2
Angel
Interns 3
Baby mama
Soldiers part 2
You saved me part 4
Mental
Texas baby
My Idiot
Mines
Maid
Never had a bad boy
My idiot part 2
Mines part 2
Partners
Gift
Hope, love, joy
Maid part 2
Mama
Stripper
convoluted
Baby sitter
Stripper part 2
verboten
Double life
Baby request
For love i shall lie
The lows
Double life part 2
Nights like this
Never had a bad boy part 2
Partners part 2
Gift part 2
Thank you
Read

Bestestfriend

894 32 1
By Slime-Zaddy

"Call me when you get Harper settled" Odell said to his best friend.

" yeah I will. See you later dell" demi said grabbing the car seat and baby bag.

Odell ended up getting out the car to help demi since she was struggling.

"You could've asked me to help you" Odell said walking with demi to the door.

" I thought I had it" Demi laughed.

Demi knocked on the door waiting for her boyfriend to answer.

"Could you grab the bag drake" demi asked her boyfriend when he opened the door.

Drake and Odell didn't like each other. Odell knew drake was beating and cheating on his best friend but he didn't understand why she was still mad it's him.

"Thanks dell. I'll text you later" demi said smiling at Odell.

"Ight. Love you" Odell said.

"Love you too" demi said before closing the door.

"I know you ain't just try me in my fucking face" drake said.

"What? He's just my best friend" demi Said.

Drake threw the baby bag at Demi. The baby bag knocked her in the head before hitting the floor.

"DONT YOU EVER TELL ANOTHA NIGGA YOU LOVE HIM IN FRONT OF ME!!" drake yelled.

"Ok, I apologize" demi said picking up the baby bag.

Demi walked down the hall towards her room, Demi started sleeping in her daughter's room when drake kicked her out the room they were suppose to share. She walked in the room closing the door behind. Demi took Harper out the car seat laying her on the bed.

"Hi princess" demi smiled at her daughter.

Harper gave her Mama a big smile showing her gums. Demi striped Harper out her clothes leaving her in her diaper.

"Aye when you done taking her a bath bring her to me" drake said coming inside Demi's room.

"Why? I have to feed her and put her down for bed" demi said not wanting drake with her baby.

"Don't act stupid man" he said before walking out the room.

/////

"Give me my phone!" Demi yelled as she tired to get her phone back.

"Watch out" drake said pushing demi back.

"Take yo ass over there. You don't want me to see what you and that nigga been talking about"he said.

" I don't go threw your shit! You didn't pay for so give it back before you drop it" demi Said.

Drake threw Demi's phone across the room shattering the whole screen. Demi pushed drake, slapping him across the hate. But she ended up on the floor holding her right eye. He didn't care when it came to Demi, he'll hit her like she was some dude on the streets.

"I Fucking hate you!!" Demi yelled as tears fell from her eyes.

"I hate you too bitch but I still put up with yo stupid ass" drake yelled back.

The thing with drake was that he didn't want demi but he also didn't want anyone else with her. So he threaten her, saying he'll kill her if she leave.

"Whatever" demi said getting off the floor going to get her phone.

She was so tired of living like the way she did but she had no family and she couldn't run to Odell because drake was only going to find her and hurt her. Demi went to the kitchen grabbing an ice pack before going to the room, she was so glad that Harper didn't wake up from all that yelling.

Odell: you wanna come over?

Demi looked at her cracked phone and was surprise that the screen still worked.

Demi: i can't. Me and drake suppose to be having a movie night with Harper.

Odell: oh. Ok, just text me when you're free

///////

Odell liked his best friend, he knew he loved Demi when she came up with "BestestFriend" back when they were 17 years old. Demi been in his life ever since 7th grade, it was something very special about her that just pulled him towards her. When it came to demi and Harper he'll drop everything he's doing to go see about them.

"What you got for me?" The guy asked Odell over the phone.

"I only got 3.5's today" Odell said sitting in his car.

"Ight let me get two of them. You can bring them to my door? He asked.

"Hell naw nigga, it's raining" Odell said.

"Bruh come on" the guy said.

"Listen man if u not gonna come out here I'm gone. I got shit to do" Odell said.

"Alright im coming"

........

Demi regret going to the library, she's been stuck out on the porch for an hour now and it's been pouring down rain. The wind was blowing the rain under the porch and Harper and Demi were getting soaked. She tired covering her with the blankets that she had in her baby bag but they got soaked. Drake didn't give her a key to the house because he said he didn't trust her.

"Ok,ok baby" demi said as she let Harper hold her finger as she cried.

Hearing her phone ring she picked it up.

"Hello"

"Yo what's up" Odell said.

For some reason, hearing Odell's voice brought tears to Demi's eyes.

"Odell, it's raining and me and Harper is soaking wet and I think she's cold, she's crying" demi cried.

Odell went speeding down the road trying to get to demi and Harper. He didn't hang up the phone with Demi.

"Almost there baby girl, how's Harper? Cuddle her to give her some body heat" Odell said turning on the heater in his car.

"Odell I'm fucking wet! And I'm cold myself all I'm going to do is make her even more cold" demi yelled out of frustration.

"Ok,ok. I'm coming, I'm right up the street"

Odell pulled up in front of the house grabbing his umbrella and his jacket. Demi had already took Harper out of her car seat so when Odell reached the porch he gave the umbrella to demi while he grabbed the baby bag and car seat.

"Here. Take her off those clothes and wrap her up in this" Odell said to Demi once he was in the car.

Demi took Harper off her wet clothes, changing her diaper she wrapped Harper up in one of Odell's shirt.

"Why were you and Harper on the porch?" Odell asked.

"Drake never gave me a key and he left before I went to the library" demi said as she started taking her wet clothes off.

.........

"Alright so I got this. The lady said it's for infants and I got this for you" Odell said with cold medicine in his hand for both Harper and Demi.

"Thanks BestestFriend. I turned on the heater because it was so cold in here" demi said.

"It's fine. How's my little princess?" He asked bending down kissing harper's cheek.

" I had to blow all that snot out her nose, she was cranky" demi said looking at her sleeping daughter.

"Drake called me.....he told me to get home" demi Said.

" as your BestestFriend I'm not allowing you or Harper back over there. I'm tired of seeing you look fucked up, I'm tired of him controlling you. I be having so much shit planned out for all three of us but he always there telling you no. He's not your fuckin dad!" Odell said.

" I don't want to go back" demi said wiping her tears.

"You're not baby girl, I got you. But we're going to go get y'all stuff" he said.

Getting over to Demi's house Odell got out walking towards the door. He decided that it was best for Demi to stay at his place. Knocking on the door he waited on an answer.

"Fuck you want nigga?" drake asked looking at Odell.

"Came to get harper's and Demi's stuff. So you either gonna bring it all or imma get it myself" Odell said.

"Nigga you stupid as fuck if you think imma let you in my house" drake said about to close the door.

Odell pushed the door open walking in the house. Odell pulled his gun out on drake putting the gun to his head.

"Nigga don't you know I'll have you and ya homeboys 6 feet under!? Demi and Harper ain't coming back over here so don't even try to see them, that she dead my boy! Beating my best friend I should beat yo square ass. You not like that drake. You a lame!" Odell said tapping the gun against his head.

"Alright. Get that bitch shit and get out. I swear this shit ain't over man. You wanted pressure then nigga you got it" drake said.

Odell ignored drake shit talk before he went to pack Demi's things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.7K 55
Can Demi and Odell survive once the world finds out about them?
30.3K 1.1K 18
and I lost so much more than my senses, cause loving you had consequences
14.8K 424 12
when I'm with you I feel alive
18.3K 1.1K 50
'Sequel to Mi Amor' Read to follow Odell and Demi into parenthood.