His Nerd (TaeKook)

By poly_weeb

"Yah! I was reading that!" "Who is she?" "Who is what-" "Don't be stupid. Who's the girl?!" I flinched at his... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Author's Note
Chapter Seven
š‘Øš’–š’•š’‰š’š’“'š’” š‘µš’š’•š’†
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Six

5.4K 222 67
By poly_weeb

~Jungkook's POV~

After school, I keep on thinking about Taehyung kissing me. I never talked to him or look at him in the eyes. I avoided him all day. I felt really stupid for avoiding him but, I just had a feeling it's for the best.

Jin picked me up from school, he keeps on asking me what happen in school, or why am I so quiet. But I didn't even say a word to him.

As we got home, I was about to walked upstairs until Jin grabs me by the arm.

"What's wrong? You've been very quiet. Is it about school?" I sighed and look at him.

"Yeah. I-It's really stressed when exams are coming up so.....yeah.." He rose a brow.

"I thoughts exams are due-"

"They changed it...so yeah. I'm okay." I interrupted him. He heavily sighed and spoke.

"By the way, go get ready." I gave him a confusion look.

"Why?" I asked and he grins.

"I have a friend that I want you to meet. He'll be coming over for dinner at 5:30 pm. He's bringing his little brother with him."

"Why would he bring his little brother with him?"

"That's none of your business. Now go get ready while I'll start making dinner."

I sighed and walked upstairs. I walked in my room, I took out my phone and check what time it is. It's 3:39 pm. I still got time. I changed my uniform into something casualty.

I walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen, only to see Jin still making dinner. I walked up to him and looks at him. He sighs and asked.

"What do you want?" I grin at him.

"May I help?" He shook his head furiously. And my grin dropped.

"Why????" I asked him.

"Remember the last time I told you to make toast?" I nodded.

"Well, you almost got electrified and burn the whole damn kitchen. Luckily, I came and unplugged the toaster."

"It was an accident!"

"Sure." He said sarcastically. Okay. Let's see if you can do it all by yourself.....

Then I walked out of the kitchen and went inside the living room and watch the TV.

-5 minutes later-

"Jungkook! Can you help me?!" I hear Jin yelling for help. I smirked and walked in the kitchen and to see Jin trying to reach for the pot that's on the stove while he is also washing the veggies.

"What do you want?" I asked him and he looks over his shoulder to look at me.

"Oh shut up and help would you?" I hummed and shook my head.

"I thought you said I can't help you."

"I take it back!! You can help me! Just grab the pot before-"

"Okay. Okay. I got it." I said and grab some mittens and put them on. I grab the pot and place it on the counter. I turn off the stove and Jin sighed in relief.

"Okay. That's all, now go." He told me and continues to wash the veggies. My jaw nearly dropped. Are you serious?! I groan and he smirks.

"I hate you. But at least you take it back."

"Nah. I was just lying. I will never take it back."

My right eye twitched.

"Nah. I was just lying..I will never take it back." I mock him and he laughs.

"That doesn't even sound like me." I rolled my eyes and huff.

"Roll your eyes one more time." I rolled my eyes again.

"Aish....just go in the living room before I throw this spoon on you." He said and I just drag my feet into into the living room, I turn off the TV and walked upstairs to go into my bedroom.

I got so bored so I decided to finish my homework. It's due next week but I'll just finish it right now.

After I did my homework, I grab my laptop that was on the nightstand and opened it. I went on YouTube and start watching some random videos.

-3 hours later-

It's been 2 hours, Jin is now in his room to change, while I was downstairs with my laptop.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"GET THE DOOR!" I hear Jin yelling upstairs. I know that. I sighed and stood up from the couch and walked towards to the door. I opened it and my eyes widened.

What the heck is he doing here?!

Taehyung smirked and then another guy appeared behind him. I felt a hand gripping my shoulder, I looked up and to see Jin with a bright smile. Wtf?

"You guys made it! Come in." My eyes are still widened and Taehyung still has that smirked on his lips. Why!!???

~No one's POV~

The four males stood there in silence.

"I'll be in the kitchen, preparing the table." The older male, Jin said and walks in the kitchen.

"So...you must be the famous Jungkook." Namjoon spoke and Jungkook looks at him confused.

"What?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung stood behind him, making signs to shut Namjoon up. But Namjoon looked at him amused.

"Oh. You see, my little brother here always talks about yo-"

"OKAY!! Why not let's go help Jin!" Taehyung suddenly interrupted his older brother. Namjoon looked over at Taehyung with a cheekily grin.

"No need. It's all done. Let's eat." Jin said, coming out from the kitchen.

They all went into the dining room to have a nice dinner that was made by the one and only, Jin.

During the dinner, the two older males were having a conversation as the two younger males are sitting and eating in silence. Taehyung will always glance at Jungkook, and Jungkook will just look down at his food.

~After Dinner~

Namjoon helped Jin with the dishes, Jungkook and Taehyung were in the living room, they never said a word to each other.

Jin and Namjoon came out of the kitchen. The two young males both stood up and looked at Jin and thanked him for the dinner. They both looked at each other for a long time.

"Yeah. Thanks for the dinner babe." Jungkook and Taehyung's head snaps towards to the older males with eyes widened.

"Woah. Woah. Woah...you two are a...thing?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung eyes are still widened.

"Yes." Jin and Namjoon replied in unison. Jungkook jaws drop.

"Why didn't you say anything?" The two young males asked in unison. Jin and Namjoon chuckle.

"That's exactly why we're here tonight." Jungkook was stunned and Taehyung looks like he was about to faint.

"Aw. I understand you lovebirds. But still, why didn't you say something in the first place?!" Jungkook asked again, making Jin grin.

"Because you boys will-Uh...never-mind. Now, since you both know about us. You two may do whatever you guys want, while we'll be in the living room." Jin said.

"Uh..well. We're happy for the both of you." Taehyung finally spoke and the two older males smiles brightly at them.

Jungkook walked upstairs to go into his room, leaving Taehyung in the living room with Jin and Namjoon.

He walked into his room and took off his glasses, and then remove his black hoodie. As soon as he took off his hoodie, the door burst opens and then closes. Jungkook puts on his glasses and to see Taehyung staring at him.....without his hoodie.

"W-What the heck? Don't you knock?" Taehyung just stared at him with hungry and lustful eyes. He stalked towards to Jungkook.

"H-Heard of personal bubble??" Jungkook asks as he backs up slowly. Taehyung stopped a few inches in front of Jungkook and sighed.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just...-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook.

"Just what?" Taehyung mumbles something under his breath making Jungkook looking at him with confusion.

"I...ugh...You see-" Taehyung slipped on something, making him falling towards to Jungkook. They both fell down, with Taehyung on top of Jungkook.

Jungkook's cheeks turns pink as Taehyung blush in embarrassment.

The bedroom door suddenly opens, revealing the two older males. Jin and Namjoon's jaws drop at the sight. Jungkook instantly pushed Taehyung off of him and stood up, Taehyung looks at Namjoon with a cheekily grin plastered on his face.

Namjoon looks like he's enjoying the unexpected scene as Jin looks like he was about to faint.

"We didn't do anything Jin! I swear!" Jungkook was the first one to speak.

"Oh really? Tae?" Namjoon ask and smirked.

"Nothing happen really. I just accidentally fell on top of Koo-Jungkook." Taehyung explained.

"Then why is he....shirtless?" Taehyung nervously chuckle.

"Because, when I walked in, he was already shirtless." Namjoon was about to say or ask another question, but Jungkook interrupted him.

"Okay! Why don't you guys go out and I'll put on shirt because I feel very uncomfortable now." They all nodded and walked out, leaving Jungkook in his room alone.

They walked downstairs and went in the living room and sat in the couch. Taehyung was about to sit on the couch that's on corner, far from the two older males, but Namjoon didn't let that happen.

"No way in hell your sitting over there. Get over here." Taehyung just sigh and sat next to Namjoon. Jin and Namjoon stared at Taehyung, making him even more nervous.

"Can you two please talk instead of staring?"

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other and looks back at Taehyung.

"Me and Jin will be outside of the porch."

"Why?"

"Because it's an adult conversation. We'll be back." Namjoon then stood up with Jin and walked up to the front door and went outside.

Jin gently closed the door close and looks at Namjoon.

"Why DID you bring Taehyung here?" Jin asked as Namjoon scratch the back of his head.

"You see....uh...okay. Let me just...-"

"Just spit it out."

"He likes your little brother." Namjoon finally answered, making Jin's eyes widened.

"Why didn't you say something in the first place?" Jin ask while whispering.

"Because, I just wanted to surprise you."

"Oh yeah well, that surprised me pretty badly!" Namjoon gave him a nervous smile.

"Well, since you knew, why don't we both chill and...let them be?" Jin shook is head.

"No. We'll talk to the both of them. Okay?"

"Okay. Okay. Your the boss."

"Shut up." Namjoon chuckle and kiss Jin's cheek. After 10 minutes of arguing and explaining.

Jin opens the door and they both walked inside. They went into the living room and see the two boys sleeping peacefully and cutely.

"Awww! Jin look at them!"

"Yeah I am. And keep your voice down, they'll be awake if you keep up with that loud voice." Jin whispered to him.

Namjoon slowly brings out his phone and starts taking pictures of the two sleeping boys.

What a night to remember.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 3.1K 75
āœ… COMPLETED āœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
235K 7.2K 9
"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent l...
224K 8.4K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...
289K 8.6K 17
Taehyung was a playboy kookie was innocent what will happen if they meet? #71 btssmut #87 btstaehyung #92 btsscenarios #162 yaoifanfic #210 happyendi...