Loved|| Will Byers Γ— Reader [...

By softwheelerr

A story In which the new girl falls for a kid with a terrible past. "See you around, byers." "Yeah, see you a... More

Cast!!!!
1: School, really?
not a chapter
3: Sleepless nights
4: Arcade Fun
I'm sorry...
THANK YOU!

2: Butterflies or Birds?

1.7K 41 148
By softwheelerr

a/n: your outfit is at the top unless you changed it ❤

---------------------------------------

Y/n pov:

As both of you walked side by side to the classroom, you looked up to catch him looking down at you sort of smiling making him wide-eyed and blushing at the same time, swiftly looking away. You both chuckle lightly.

"S-s-sorry I didn't mean to stare." he said nervously looking down while rubbing the back of his neck.

"U-um its ok." you said looking back down blushing really hard. You felt your face burning up. You felt...

butterflies? no BIRDS.

You thought to yourself. You wanted to just tell him he's cute and sweet even though you just met him. A lot was going through your mind until you got to class.

"M'lady." he stepped aside letting you walk in first.

"Thank you fine gentleman." you giggled as he smiled at you.

You sat down, at the front, taking out a new pencil since the other one broke when you dropped it.

Couple seconds later you found one and sat back up. Then a tall boy with dark brown eyes, brown wavy-like hair and freckled pale skin had his arm draped around a shorter girl with longer curls and light skin, who had her arm wrapped around his waist walked in.

Immediately Will walks up to them, him being a little shorter than the boy, "Hey Mike, morning El," he says eagerly hugging them. "we have a new student over there," he says pointing to you, slowly waving cracking a small smile on your face, "her names y/n. She's really nice, may-" he got cut off by the girl eagerly walking towards her opening her arms to hug you.

"Hi! My name's El," she said smiling, "nice to meet you! You have a really pretty name." she says letting go of the hug, with her hands on your arm.

"H-hi El, thank you, its nice to meet you too." you stammered. She kind of caught you off gaurd.

"As i was saying, maybe she could hang out with us she has my schedule except for two classes." Will asks looking back at Mike smiling nervously.

"If it's okay with El. Then yes. El?" Mike said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Another girl!" she said kind of jumping up and down. Then looked at Mike and Will wide-eyed, "No offense guys." she said giggling.

"None taken babe." Mike said smiling walking towards you stretching his hand out to you, "My names Mike, short for Michael. Michael Wheeler."

You shook hands, "Nice to meet you. My name's y/n, y/n l/n."

He gave you a warm smile and he sat down, with El in between you.

Then came in three other kids. Mike and Will go over to them and they introduced you to them. "Lucas, y/n. Y/n, Lucas. Max, y/n. Y/n, Max. Dustin, y/n. Y/n, Dustin. She's gonna be hanging out with us from now on." Mike said smiling at you, as you shook hands with them smiling back.

You all sat down and you leaned over to Will, "Your friends seem really nice."

"Yeah? I think they're annoying, but they make me laugh so I stick with them." he said smiling. You both laughed and then the dreadfull hell-bell rang. The teacher came in and introduced himself to you. And of course like any other teacher, he made you introduce yourself.

~~time skip to lunch~~

You walked out of class with Will laughing at some girl who got gum stuck in her hair because she had pulled it too far and sneezed. Causing her head to go forward and her hair getting stuck.

You walked into the cafeteria and got your food and you both looked for the rest if his friends.

After a couple of seconds you find them and sit down at their table.

You all shared each other's phone numbers and addresses so that you could hang out later in the week. You shared stories about where you grew up and a lot of other stuff. They did too. Mike not so much, he kept quiet most of the time he just laughed and listened. Then after what you felt was hours, the bell rang.

"Ah, jeez that hell bell is really loud. One of these days los van a dejar sordos." you chuckled. They all looked at each other and then at you. You laughed, "Sorry i guess i left that out, huh? I speak Spanish and i basically said that you guys are gonna be deaf sooner or later." you smiled at them and they laughed.

"Very true, anyway see you guys after school." Mike said pushing his chair in, throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

You smiled and waved at everyone and threw away your trash. Will looked at you with a big grin.

"Ya know," he said with a smile, "you speaking Spanish is kinda cool. I've never met someone who spoke the language."

"Well, ha see im kinda Mexican 'cause my mom and well she taught it to me. It was my first language. Then came English." you smiled sweetly.

"Really? No way! Do you think maybe you could teach me a little bit?" he asked nervously hoping for a yes.

"Of course. Anytime!" you said.

"A. V. got cancelled 'cause Mr. Clarke had something to deal with at home, so we could hang out with the P.E. coaches." he said kind of sadly.

"Um ok." you smiled and he returned the gesture.

As you walked towards the fields, you both talked more and found out more about each other. It was nice.

Well mom's gonna be proud i didnt call her... wait i didn't call her!

you thought to yourself

~~time skip to after school~~

You got excited when the bell rang it meant you got to talk to Will more.

You waited outside the door for Will. He was throwing his backpack over his shoulder and walking out.

His face instantly lit up when he realized you waited.

"I thought you left, sorry i took long."

"No worries kid."

You both chuckling while walking to your lockers.

You got everything you needed for your homework and closed it waiting for Will.

"So my mom's picking me up."

"Oh, i thought you had a bike."

"I do its just it was my first day and my mom wanted me to get here 'safe and sound'. I know im 14 but she doesn't want me getting in trouble for 'accidentally splashing the school bitch' again." you said making finger quotations around certain words.
(a/n: lets pretend you guys are freshman ;) k? )

He chuckled and looked shocked. "I didnt know you had a dark side." he laughed closing his locker.

"What do you mean?"

"You cussed and you splashed someone with your bike."

"Oh. Sorry i only cuss when i get scared and someone really annoys me." you said rolling your eyes playfully.

You giggled a bit more as you walked out to the bike racks.

"Anyways, how was yo-" he got cut off by your mom honking and yelling for you to get in.

"Sorry that's my mom. I gotta go, but call me later?" you asked walking backwards.

"Yeah, sure talk to you later." he said smiling

"See you around, Byers."

"Yeah, see you around, new girl."

Your heart fluttering when he smiled, you turn towards your mom and run.

"Who was that?" she asked

"My new friend, Will. Will Byers."

"Que te dije mi niña linda, I knew you where going to make friends." she said softly.
(a/n: que te dije mi niña linda = what did i tell you my sweet girl)

"Yeah ma, you where right. And i didn't call you!"

"Yeah! Ya ves! I told you!" she said laughing a little.
(a/n: ya ves = you see)

You chuckled and looked out the window looking at the blue sky, remembering Will's eyes, the way they lit up when you smiled, the way they squinted when he smiled, the way they...

wait am i falling for this kid? no. no. no. I can't, not again. wait am i? no. yes? maybe? no. maybe? yes...

you thought when you pulled into your driveway.

great... here we go again...

/////////////////////////////////////
a/n : I hope you liked it if theres anything you want me to add or change please let me know! Comment and vote to those who actually read this terrible book
-❤j

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
720M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...