AMBITIONZ AZ a RIDAH

Von taurustaIes

โ› you can run the streets with your thugs. i'll be waiting for you, until you get through. i'll be waiting. โœ... Mehr

000. characters & playlist.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter tweleve.
chapter twelve pt. 2
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fithteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven: instagram only
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty one.
chapter thirty two.
chapter thirty three.
chapter thirty four.
chapter thirty five.
chapter thirty six.
chapter thirty seven.
chapter thirty eight: social media ties
chapter thirty nine.
chapter forty.
THANK YOU!
chapter forty one.
chapter forty two.
chapter forty three.
chapter forty four.
chapter forty five.
chapter forty six.
chapter forty seven.
SEQUEL!
hi babes!

chapter four.

10.1K 354 131
Von taurustaIes

7:29pm.

ISAIAH IZZY ROBINSON.

I WAS PRAYING nothing would go wrong tonight. Since I was bringing shorty around the way with me. Originally I hadn't had plans on doing anything, besides running the block. This wasn't about to be a date, more so just hanging out or some shit. We weren't even going to leave the car.

Looking at the time I seen there was enough time left for me to do whatever. I threw on a simple fit — something way different from the one I wore to school. Was it hot enough to be posted? Fuck yeah. I walked downstairs into the living room, where my sister was.

"Ari! Take this picture right here."

She looked up from her phone and chuckled. "Okay! Bro, with the fresh fit. You got a date tonight?"

"It ain't no date and I surely ain't get dressed like this for no female." I shrugged, walking towards the couch and taking a seat.

"Harsh much? All I know is bet not one female step foot in this house or mama gon' get yo' ass for real." She got into the perfect position to take the picture and snapped it, handing my phone back to me.

"Don't trip, ain't nobody coming here. See you later."

As I made my way out of the house, I grabbed my keys and walked out. Ariana wasn't my real sister but it felt like she was. My mother adopted her during my fourth grade year, she was in the same grade too. Ever since then I've been protecting her like she was my blood. Every bum that broke her heart either got hurt or a bullet in his body. I ain't play about her.

The streets was quiet tonight. I knew some blocks down it wasn't like that though. I just had to go quickly sell some things, then I'd be good for tonight. Hopping into the all black BMW I turned the car on and pulled out of the driveway. Pulling up to the spot, I parked and got out walking up to the door.

"Open the door, young! It's Izzy." I banged on the door loud as fuck.

Judah swung the door open. "Keep banging on the fuckin' door and you gone break the shit down, stupid." He stepped aside and let me in.

"The fuck y'all got going on in here? If it ain't no money being made then you doing something wrong."

"Ain't shit. We got some company." He walked towards the back and moved the curtain out of the way. "Alexis brought some of her friends by."

I placed my hand over my face and shook my head. "What you trying to do bro?"

"They wanna buy some shit and entertain us."

Now I have to go hang out with Domonique in a few minutes, LITERALLY. The world wasn't fucking with me anymore whatsoever. I sighed to myself and shook it off, I'ma make it work. Where there's a will there's always a way — or some shit like that. I walked further into the room and took a seat, pulling the small bags out of my pocket.

Alexis stretched her hand out onto the table to grab one, I quickly caught it and looked up at her. "Either you give me my money or keep your hands to yourself."

Her eyes met mine and she dug into her wallet with her free hand. "How much? For everything?"

"Twenty grand." I released her hand and sat back.

The look on her face was shocked but, she pulled out the wad of cash out of the wallet. "Here." She threw it on the table and proceeded to take what was hers.

As IMPRESSIVE as that was I didn't care. That was probably all of her rent money or something that could've gone to her other bills. But I ain't the one to complain. I snatched the money up from the table and counted it. You can never be too sure. It was all there. I folded the stacks and placed them into my back pocket.

"It was nice doing business." I stood from the couch about to leave, which was interrupted by Alexis grabbing my hand.

"Stay." She smirked. "Please, or just let me do something for you right quick."

Whoever says no to getting head ain't right. I don't know who in they damn mind wouldn't say no. I sat right back down and let her do her thing.

9:31pm.

The night was wild, more wild than I expected it be. We were all fucked up and I completely forgot about hanging with Domonique. I knew her attitude was going to be stronger than usual. I got up from the mattress and begin making my way out of the door. Once I got into my car I noticed I didn't even post my shit. That's the first thing I did.

INSTAGRAM.

BANDHUNTA_IZZY

Liked by kashdoll, asiandoll and 287,628 others.

bandhunta_izzy shit got wild couple secs after.

view all 82790 comments

amircook you one weak ass nigga.

bandhunta_izzy @amircook who the fuck r u? stfu before i slap yo mama bitch. 😂

user ^ OMG IZZY! HKSJZK

babydee ...ok

bandhunta_jugg1 how u leave and not say bye nigga

alexissky_ sucked the soul outta' that dick. 😊💙

BACK TO REALITY!

Ignoring whatever else comments were made under that post and the one nigga that was talking out his neck I started the car up. Looking through me and Domonique's message thread, I found her address and went straight there. The neighborhood she lived in was beat down as fuck, yet she still had her expensive ass cars parked in the driveway. I pulled up on the curb and sent her a text.

IMESSAGE.
( TWO RECIPIENTS )

DOMONIQUE. 🤤
im outside

IZZY. 🖕🏾
fuck off.

DOMONIQUE. 🤤
bro, come outside before i drag yo ass out that door fuck

IZZY. 🖕🏾
lol, yeah. let me come outside cause you talking sideways. 😂

BACK TO REALITY!

Little did she know I wasn't talking sideways. I might be fucked up but, I really would've dragged her ass out that house. I looked in the direction of the front door as it opened and she walked outside. Her hair was tied in a perfect bun and she had that fight attire on. Not sure who she was about to fight but I was sure it wasn't me.

When she got closer to the car, I unlocked the door letting her in. She opened the door and stood in between it.

"Who the fuck are you going to drag? I just wanna know. I ain't one of these bitches who you can just be running your mouth at, Isaiah."

"Yo, get in the fucking car. I'm trying to be nice and actually hang out with you."

"NO. If you read my text correctly it said fuck off so why don't you do that?"

I inhaled deeply. "Domonique. If I tell you to get your ass in this car one more time shit ain't gone be pretty."

"Shut the fuck up if you ain't gone do shit."

This the second time she talked slick. This the second time some shit was about to happen. I opened my side of the door and got out walking to where she is. I pushed her inside of the car SOFTLY so she wouldn't bitch about it later. Slamming the door once she was in, I quickly jogged to my side and got in pulling off.

"Touch me again and I'm beating your ass on everything." She looked at me straight in the eyes.

I looked at her and nodded. "Keep talking and you gon' get accidentally punched in the throat."

"And you'll be walking into hell."

"Already there, babygirl."

Aside from us threatening each other, we sat in silence the entire ride. I didn't have nothing to say to her, nor did she have anything to say to me. Things were heated for no reason at all. Yet, somehow she managed to not jump out the car. I pulled into the Wendy's drive through and finally looked her way.

"What you want to eat?"

She looked away from the window and at me. "Don't know, don't care."

"Aight, don't say shit when you don't get nothing."

"Ten piece nugget, large fry and a chocolate frosty."

I chuckled. "That's what I thought."

Females ALWAYS acting cranky until food is the topic of discussion. I ordered our food and pulled the amount of money out, handing it to the lady in the window. She handed me or food and I went to behind Wal-Mart, parking there. I turned the car off and grabbed her food out of the bag, handing it over to her.

"You rap?" She asked, popping a fry into her mouth with my phone in her opposite hand.

"Somethin' like that. Why you got my phone?"

She shrugged. "Because I do. What's this LOOK ALIVE FREESTYLE? Where the AUX? I wanna hear it."

"Somewhere on the floor, follow that cord."

She nodded and I proceeded to pull out the small bag of weed out of the glove compartment. Rolling up the fat blunt the song begin blasting through the speakers. I already knew the shit was fire — I was fire one that wrote it, now I was looking for her response. She was nodding to it with the fries in her hand in all, I laughed at the sight.

"You feelin' it, huh?" Placing the blunt into my mouth, I lit it and took a quick pull from it.

"It's lit." She smiled. "Shit is hard, you could have some potential to go somewhere with it."

"Thanks ma'."

Her smile soon wiped away. "But, in other news. You was late 'cause Alexis was sucking the soul out of you? I'm glad that shit ca—"

"Keep that attitude and arguing for later. We did enough of that already, aight?"

"Whatever." She paused. "Anyways, Isaiah..."

I looked at her and shook my head. "You love saying my name don't you? I ain't never heard Isaiah so much 'till we met."

"It's a cute name, I don't feel like calling you Izzy all the time."

"Well shit, if you like it keep on calling me it."

12:32am

For the rest of the time we just talked and vibed. Behind that attitude was an actual cool person. It took a few threats to know that side but I'm glad I did. I pulled up to side of her house and parked there.

"I had a nice time with you. Maybe next time I won't threaten you as much." She laughed.

"I'm glad you did and nah, keep on. It's cute."

She leaned over and pecked my cheek. "Goodnight, Isaiah."

VOTE & COMMENT! WE CAN HAVE A NICE CHAT ABOUT IT TOO!

🗣THOUGHTS ABOUT THEIR "NON DATE"?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

340K 12.5K 34
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—๐—”๐—ก๐—จ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
1M 48.7K 41
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ." ๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ซ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๏ฟฝ...
Self Made (Urban) Von Yas

Aktuelle Literatur

142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please ยฉ COPYRIGHT 2...
185K 8.2K 119
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸพBaby I can be your sneaky link๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ