District 17 (Jeonghan x reade...

By darkerstarss

In the dystopian town of District 17, a group of kids and teachers attempt to escape... what happens? More

A/N
one team+
T/w/o
three units+
sorry!!

A/N (not an update

99 3 0
By darkerstarss

So, I planned to update twice a week, once on Wednesday and the other on Thursday. But recently my sleep schedule has been messed up, so sometimes I don't go to sleep until 7 AM and wake up at 5 PM. So if I don't update when I'm supposed to, then it's either because I'm sleeping or my parents are making me do something.

I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT TWO UPDATES SHOULD BE OUT SOMETIME NEXT WEEK AND IF THEY ARENT THEM ALL OF YOU CAN GRILL ME AND DRAG ME AND DM ME YELLIN AT ME, JUST GET ME TO UPDATE.
~ author lady

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 32.6K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
124K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
288K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...