By your side | BTS JUNGKOOK...

By Riya1508

[Discontinued for now] "who is attacking Jungkook?what do they want from my child" Mrs. Jeon said crying "I... More

1. Coffee accident
2. the party
3. the game
4. "I don't need your help"
5. new mission
6. Rm and Yoongi's plan
7. his bodyguard
8. bet
9.Bowling
10. the "cute" punishment
11. ice cream fight
12. familiar tattoo
13. friends
14. reasons
15. my past

Prologue

2.4K 53 5
By Riya1508

"Why do I always have to do these types of missions?" I asked"Cuz, you are one of our best agents, y/n, now focus on your mission" I heard my leader saying through my earpiece.
"OK. Ok" I whispered.
I stared myself in the mirror. I was dressed as a hotel maid, my face was covered with a mask, I hid my taser gun under my black apron and I was ready to enter the hotel.

"I'm ready" I said pressing my earpiece ,"OK, now you need to find the room 320" my leader said. I nodded and started looking for the room. "Found it" I said to my leader before knocking on the door. "OK, be careful" the leader said worriedly. After knocking twice, a tall, tattooed man opened the door.
"Here is your dinner and your Vodka,sir" I said innocently. "put it on the table" the man said. "OK -ahhh" I accidentally fell down, making the the tray of food land on the man's face. " OMG, I'm so sorry-" I apologized "SHUT THE HECK UP, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO CLEAN MY FACE, IDIOT" the man yelled. "yes sir, here" I answered and gave him a towel. While the man was cleaning his face, I kicked the man's private parts. The man fell on the ground groaning in pain, then I headlocked(?)him. "WTF are you doing? You don't k-know with who you a-are messing with!" the man said stuttering."You are wrong dear, I know exactly who you are.You are one of the biggest criminals in Korea" I said "and today is the day of your end" I continued. I took my taser gun out and tased the man. I smirked looking at the unconscious man on the floor while pressing my earpiece "MISSION COMPLETE" I said still smirking.
"great, I'll send some other agents to pick the man up,you did a great job y/n, you catched one of the biggest criminals in South Korea so easily, I'm so proud of you! " the leader said proudly. "Obviously, I did a great job, I'm not called AGENT BLACK JADE for nothing" I said with a tiny smirk dancing on my lips.

_________________________________________

Hello,it's me *sings hello*
Sorry, I'm just weird
OK...... Yeah... Whatever
So... This is my first book, so it's not very good. And English is not my first language so if you see mistakes.. Many mistakes... I apologize for that 😬
This was just the prologue,soon I'm going to upload the first chapter
Hope you enjoy my story and thanks for reading
PEACE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.5K 52
Ah yi hasn't had the easiest childhood, infact she had no childhood. It was her dream to be the best agent in korea, but it was her ultimatum to see...
114K 4.3K 72
"Jinjja!" Hoseok exclaimed. "Wae? Wae?" Namjoon asked looking at them. "Jiminie says there's a fangirl in here and she is weird." Hoseok said. "What...
66K 3.4K 23
❝you were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.❞ Jeon Jungkook the mysterious hot strong and popular guy, hired the...
310K 13.2K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...