PERFECT| Katsuki Bakugo X Rea...

By xghouleyeddemon

『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You wi... More

『Chapter 1』Y/N
『Chapter 2』The Entrance Exams
『Chapter 3』First Day
『Chapter 4』Training Battle
『Chapter 5』Do I?
『Chapter 6』USJ
『Chapter 7』Teenage Romance
『Chapter 8』Sports Festival
『Chapter 9』Sports Festival (2)
『Chapter 10』Decisions
『Chapter 11』The Hero Killer Stain
『Chapter 12』Results
『Chapter 13』Fun Night
『Chapter 14』Practical Exams
『Chapter 15』The Mall
『Chapter 16』Training Camp
『Chapter 17』Training Camp (2)
『Chapter 18』Rescue
『Chapter 20』Dorms
『Chapter 21』One more step
『Chapter 22』Provisional Licensing Exam
『Chapter 23』 Provisional Liscensing Exam (2)
『Chapter 24』*Gasp*
『Chapter 25』The Big Three
『Chapter 26』Son of a blade
『Chapter 27』To Save Her
『Chapter 28』The Mission
『Chapter 29』Bend The Future
『Chapter 30』The dream is over
『Chapter 31』I Love You Too
『IN BETWEEN』

『Chapter 19』Oh Shi- ete Oshiete yo

7.6K 222 114
By xghouleyeddemon

We were warped to another location...Camino Ward.

I coughed a little then stood up. "That was fucking nasty." I say and I wipe my mouth.

I look around a bit and see pro heroes laying down on the floor. I see Best Jeanist laying there with a hole in his stomach. The League of Villains are here too.

"You failed again, huh, Tomura" All For One walks over to Tomura who was sitting on the floor.

Boss. I almost bowed too out of instinct and respect.

"But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even these two children. Because you judged that he was an important piece. Do it as many times as you need to." All For One's head looked at my direction and nodded. "Welcome back dear."

I smile like a little kid and nod too. He is like a father to me.

I walked over to Katsuki.
I look at his face and hold his hand. It was sweaty as usual. Katsuki was visibly startled by the boss. I knew he should be.

All For One is a person to fear. I did at first.

Flash Back

"I think it is efficient for her to meet him." Kurogiri said.

My 10 year old ass was sitting on the little stool of the bar. Swinging my feet back and forth.

"I guess, she has been living here for quiet a while. He might wonder why she is so important to us." Tomura agreed.

"I want to see Dabi." I pouted.

"Who is that? Have you been talking to strangers? Y/n I told you not to." Kurogiri scolded me for a second.

They still hadn't met Dabi yet.

"Anyways, very well. Lets go." Tomura helped me off the stool with two of his fingers.

•••

"Aah, Tomura. You finally came." A man spoke. It was dark so I couldn't see.

"I bring you the child I mentioned to you about." Tomura kind of pushed me forward to the man.

Getting a closer inspection I could see the man had no face. Just a big ass scar. He was hooked on a machine.

"You must be Y/n. Pleased to be your acquaintance." He grabbed my hand but I instinctively pulled it away.
"Don't be afraid. I will take care of you." He insisted.

He grabbed my hand again and stared at it deeply. In a span of seconds black things came out of his hand and pierced onto my skin.

I let out a yelp.

My fire quirk was activated. Just a small blue flame. Then he took out the black thing and my hand regenerated.

"Impressive. Very powerful I can tell." He nodded.

I couldn't help but smile. Getting a compliment on one my quirk is flattering.

"Y/n, you shall address me as All For One or Boss. Which ever one suits you." He smiled.

"We are glad to have you, Y/n, in the League of Villains."

End Of Flashback

"You're here after all." All For One says as All Might comes flying for a direct punch.

But they were both as strong as each other.

"I will have you return everything. ALL FOR ONE!" All Might yelled.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" Wind was becoming pretty strong so we all went flying apart from All Might and All For One.

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than 5 kilometers from the bar to here. It was easy thirty seconds after i send the Nomus before you arrived. You have gotten weaker, All Might." All For One said stretching his hand.

All Might followed the conversation, " What about you? Whats with the industrial mask you have got on? Arent you overexerting yourself?"

I was on the floor a little apart from Katsuki holding onto a rock so i wouldn't fly away any further.

'This isn't going to end well. We have to get out of here.'

I kept my eyes on the fight.

"I wont make the same mistake i made six years ago." All Might says as he is stretching by jumping on one foot.

'Thats weird. Stretching on a middle of a fight.'

"I will take Young Akuma and Young Bakugo back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!" All Might went for the attack.

All For One extended his arm only, "Theres so much to do, it will be tough. For both of us."

He launched a gush of wind to flying All Might making him be thrown away backwards towards a building. I stood up and observe the trail mark which All Might was send to.

I look to my side and Katsuki was also standing up. I was also next to Tomura.

All For One activated Kurogiri's quirk to let us go but All Might appeared again. Now they were fighting in the air. The League of Villains were all standing facing us.

"What a pain." Katsuki says as he smirks.

The villains started attacking Katsuki but he would dodge the attacks. I was just standing there. They didnt want to hurt me, im still a part of them. But im also a part of the heroes.

All Might kept being dragged away trying to save us.

Out of nowhere Izuku, Iida, and Eijiro were seen flying in the sky. Then, and Ice path was created by Shoto.

"Come!" Eijiro yelled.

(i just have to address this. Since they were in a height the League of villains couldn't reach, what if the hearing range was also low? That would mean Eijiro just held out his hand and Katsuki just flew to hold it. Katsuki didn't even hear Eijiro say "come". As you can tell i am a Kiribaku shipper.)

Katsuki exploded his way to the sky and held onto Eijiro's hand. He looked back at me and saw that I was running away. I saw Momo and Shoto in a small alleyway hiding. They signal me to follow them so I ran to them. The villains tried catching the ones in the air but Mt.Lady helped them get away.

I caught up to them.

"Y/n!" Momo said while running.

"You guys are crazy." I say chuckling a little at their plan. Also at their disguises.

"Midoriya are you okay over there?" Shoto talked through the phone with Izuku.

The three of us walked in a crowded space.

"They are in front of the station." Shoto said after he hung up.

"Is it okay if I go over there ahead of time?" I ask them both.

"Yes, you go ahead Akuma." Momo accepted.

Shoto just nodded.

"Thanks. See ya." I run towards the station.

•••

I finally see Izuku's green hair from afar. I walk over to them and see that their faces are looking slightly up.

I turn my head up and I gasp.
It was All Might all beaten up. I walk further to them and they see me beside them but they stay quiet. All Might was in his small might form.

"Oh Shit." I susurrate staring at the screen.

People started questioning why All Might looked like that, but then shifted to rooting for him. Izuku started tearing up yelling with the crowd.

"WIN ALL MIGHT!" Both Katsuki and Izuku screamed.

I was worried. I was worried for both All Might and All For one, I didn't want either of them to meet their end.

I started tearing up again.

I was confused, 'both of them are fighting because of me. Tomura found me and All For One let me stay. He helped me. All Might is there because i decided to go with the heroes enemy. I acted like i was kidnapped, i should have stopped my own family from capturing Katsuki. It is all my fault.'

Endeavor came at the scene to help All Might.

'If either All For One or All Might win im still going to be at fault.'

Kamui woods helped the fallen pro heroes buried in the rocks. Tiger helped the citizen trapped in the rubble.

Everyone was yelling rooting for their number one hero. I stayed quiet, I couldn't concentrate on what was happening. I started hyperventilating... again. My vision got blurry, not because of the tears. My head started pounding. I groaned, i was getting frustrated at myself.
I felt like passing out but Katsuki touched my shoulder.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He asked.

I heard his voice in echo. I was still standing. I tried to focus my vision on him but, it was hard because of the couple tears overflowing my eyes.

After a few seconds I managed to calm down. All the noise was heard clearly and now i can see clearly. My breathing slowed down.

"Im sorry. I-." I stopped talking because I looked at the screen again.

I was back again concentrating on the combat. Izuku and I yelling in tears, others just plain yelling. All Might broke his arm but was still fighting. He powered up one of his arm and punched All For One goodbye.

All For one was indeed defeated. I clenched my fists to the fact that I was even remotely sad.

I shouldn't be right?

Im a hero. But that sadness comes from the fact that I consider him my family. He accepted me just like Tomura did, that was something my real family couldn't do.

It was quiet. Everyone was in shock. All Might made a fist in the air declaring victory. That triggered everyone to start chanting or crying in happiness and in relief

After some time, reporters and pro heroes arrived at the scene. All Might gave a little message.

I look at Izuku.

'Why is he crying?'

Flashback to when Y/n was in villainy work

"All Might holds the power called One For All. It is a passed down power from a few people. Only few know about the fellow number one hero and his true power. And He is in the look out for a next successor." All For One said through the monitor that is installed at the bar.

A next successor?

Flashback to the first day of UA training

"DEKU YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DEAD!" Katsuki yelled fully enraged.

Flashback to the training battle

"Do you really think he has a quirk?" Katsuki asked.

"He has a quirk he just cant control it." Iida replied.

Back to the preset

'Oh shit.'

Midoriya is the successor of One For All...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2K 45
(Y/n) didn't stay at home much more at her best friend Tsuyu Asui's house. (Y/n) has been through a tough childhood so one day when she was 7 her par...
754K 28.8K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
303K 9.2K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
849K 23.8K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...